PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security TSA Agents Search BABY As Possible Terrorist

KILLER_CLOWN
05-10-2011, 03:50 PM
The Intel Hub
May 10th, 2011

http://theintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/article-1385207-0BFA529B00000578-680_468x514-273x300.jpg

In the last few months we have all seen the TSA take the police state to a whole new level.

Fondling attractive women, groping 6 year old girls, and searching the disabled as possible terrorists are just a few instances of the TSA openly breaking the law.

Now, just days after the Osama Bin Laden staged media spectacle, a baby has been searched as a possible terrorist at Kansas City Airport.

Apparently the babies stroller set off security which somehow gave the Gestapo(TSA) the right to check the diaper of a baby!

Right on Que, the TSA responded on their blog which has been used to legitimize groping of children in the past.

TSA Blog

We reviewed the screening of this family, and found that the child’s stroller alarmed during explosives screening. Our officers followed proper current screening procedures by screening the family after the alarm, who by the way were very cooperative and were on the way to their gate in no time. The child in the photo was simply receiving a modified pat-down which doesn’t even come close to what the headline [“TSA Looking for Poop Bombs?”] implies.

The TSA has a long history of covering up their actions through their blog which is written by someone that uses the screen name Blogger Bob.

This outright harassment comes on the heels of a 6 year old girl being groped in New Orleans and an 8 year old boy groped down in Portland.

We MUST continue to expose the TSA before they are given so much power we are unable to even film their Stasi like security grope downs.

http://theintelhub.com/2011/05/10/tsa-agents-search-baby-as-possible-terrorist/

Jerm
05-10-2011, 04:08 PM
:facepalm:

Fuck the TSA.

Rooster
05-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Give me a break. That's a white baby...

Brock
05-10-2011, 04:33 PM
They should be checking the ones with diapers on their HEADS. Dumbasses.

Jerm
05-10-2011, 04:40 PM

:LOL:

HonestChieffan
05-10-2011, 06:15 PM

Rep

CoMoChief
05-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Is that KCI airport?

nevermind.....i can't read....only looked at the picture.

CrazyPhuD
05-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Maybe the baby had explosive diarrhea?

Rain Man
05-10-2011, 09:21 PM
What do people not understand about terrorists? Their goal is to blow a plane up. If you let stuff through without being examined, they're going to eventually figure that out and find a way to exploit it. It's not a hard concept to understand.

CrazyPhuD
05-10-2011, 09:23 PM
What do people not understand about terrorists? Their goal is to blow a plane up. If you let stuff through without being examined, they're going to eventually figure that out and find a way to exploit it. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Well lets be honest the Israelis know WAY more about terrorism than we will likely know. They would laugh about how we run security because simply it's marginally effective. The most effective technique is in profiling which we never do.

mlyonsd
05-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Here's the deal. If you get on a plane expect anything you bring to the airport to be searched.

Don't like it, take a bus.

AndChiefs
05-10-2011, 09:25 PM

Correct.

A baby CANNOT be a terrorist. However, what's to stop a terrorist from using a baby to transport something? Absolutely nothing.

The baby's stroller set off an alarm. You have to check withing reasonable limits.

CrazyPhuD
05-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Correct.

A baby CANNOT be a terrorist. However, what's to stop a terrorist from using a baby to transport something? Absolutely nothing.

The baby's stroller set off an alarm. You have to check withing reasonable limits.

The biggest reason would be why bother. There are far more effective and honestly far easier ways to take down a jetliner than an explosive in a baby's ass. Most security procedures have little to do with improving actual security and instead used to make people 'feel better' about flying.

CoMoChief
05-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Here's the deal. If you get on a plane expect anything you bring to the airport to be searched.

Don't like it, take a bus.

So really are we anymore safer than we were pre-9/11 ???

No we're not really.

This is nothing more than some bullshit knee-jerk reaction

ForeverChiefs58
05-10-2011, 10:30 PM
My wife, two yr old son and I went on a trip. They call at random over the loud speaker for a passanger to be searched more. Well, when they called my son's name I went up and tried to switch with him since he was only two. They said they had to stick to the random selection and proceded to check him and his scooby doo carry on. Honestly, we just kind of laughed it off. My son, even at two, understood it was for safety and after a few minutes we were on our way and enjoyed our trip.

BigRichard
05-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Well lets be honest the Israelis know WAY more about terrorism than we will likely know. They would laugh about how we run security because simply it's marginally effective. The most effective technique is in profiling which we never do.

Hey, you never know...

http://www.homotron.net/images/homotron/terrorist_kid.jpg

BigRichard
05-11-2011, 10:02 AM
My wife, two yr old son and I went on a trip. They call at random over the loud speaker for a passanger to be searched more. Well, when they called my son's name I went up and tried to switch with him since he was only two. They said they had to stick to the random selection and proceded to check him and his scooby doo carry on. Honestly, we just kind of laughed it off. My son, even at two, understood it was for safety and after a few minutes we were on our way and enjoyed our trip.

This is just dumb as hell. Let's randomly call someones name while some guy named Ayman al-Zawahiri walks on through.

Deberg_1990
05-11-2011, 10:18 AM
The most effective technique is in profiling which we never do.

I wonder how many moms 20 to 30ish with stroller and babies have turned out to be terrorists? Good God, this country is stupid.....

Jaric
05-11-2011, 06:41 PM
I wonder how many moms 20 to 30ish with stroller and babies have turned out to be terrorists? Good God, this country is stupid.....

That's just what the terrorists want you to think.

:shake: