PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues I think Sad Crap has been unplugged. LOL

Frankie
05-11-2011, 08:46 PM
It's been a while Sad Crap (pictured below) has not splashed the front page with garbage threads delivering fringe Right's talking points. I think he has been unplugged and sent in for service and reprogramming. I'm sure he will be plugged in again by the Election time at the latest.

I thought for sure he would have started a thread or two about the Obama: 1 - Osama: 0 game. :hmmm:

http://thechuckler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/dumb_inventions_23.jpg

Frankie
05-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Guess nobody misses him. Cool.

go bowe
05-12-2011, 11:46 AM
i kinda miss him...

he's adorable in his right-winged jaundiced view of the world...

and i love his cartoons and graphics about the president...

oftentimes hilarious...

on the other hand....

Jaric
05-12-2011, 12:19 PM
I think he's just saving up for something really big.

LOCOChief
05-12-2011, 02:15 PM

I'll bet he's missed more than you would be if you had left.
Hey I've got a swell idea, how bout we find out?

mlyonsd
05-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Frankie, it looks like he couldn't take the constant beat down you poured onto him.

You seem to be the only one that noticed he was gone, do you miss him? Or are you just spiking the ball?

Frankie
05-12-2011, 03:12 PM
I'll bet he's missed more than you would be if you had left.

By you of course. But that's something that automatically makes me a viable member of this forum, unlike, say.....YOU.

Frankie
05-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Frankie, it looks like he couldn't take the constant beat down you poured onto him.

You seem to be the only one that noticed he was gone, do you miss him? Or are you just spiking the ball?

Not spiking the ball. Just reiterating a point I have made here many times. Sad Crap always showers this forum with the acid rain of threads all prefixed: Obama. At best they are mostly misinformation and at worst down right racist. I have pointed this out many times and wondered what he was doing in a Chiefs forum not posting a football post. Makes one notice him and wait for something that is unanimously considered an Obama political victory to see how he reacts. That in turn makes one notice his absence. Predictably he is back in his hole until he receives the next batch of anti-Obama talking points to spray this forum with.

You and I are usually on the opposite side of political debates. But we have the decency of being critical of our own sides when merited. Drones like Sad Crap are just that, unthinking drones whose thinking is done by someone else.

LOCOChief
05-12-2011, 03:27 PM
By you of course. But that's something that automatically makes me a viable member of this forum, unlike, say.....YOU.

:LOL:
You're a viable member of this forum?

According to who?

Maybe all your friends here will come to your aid and validate this for you.

I'll sit back and prepare to read all those incoming posts.

Baby Lee
05-12-2011, 04:21 PM

Might give you some insight into why some of failed to match your [and others'] level of outrage when he was here.

Largely ignored [or at least taken with a grain of salt] when here, largely unmissed when gone.

Something quite different from 'defending our side no matter how heinous their rhetoric.'

The Mad Crapper
05-12-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm glad you bumped this. I would have missed it.

LMAO at Flah-flo-Flunkie!

SNR
05-12-2011, 05:22 PM
I hope you stick around for the 2012 election coverage, Mad Crapper. It wouldn't be the same without you

Otter
05-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Well Frankie, never, ever wonder again why you get picked on.

Frankie
05-12-2011, 09:12 PM
:LOL:
You're a viable member of this forum?

According to who?

Maybe all your friends here will come to your aid and validate this for you.

I'll sit back and prepare to read all those incoming posts.

The difference between me and you is I and my side do not need to engage in Neanderthal circle jerks like you the likes of you do. We think by ourselves and do not need to help each other.

Frankie
05-12-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm glad you bumped this. I would have missed it.

LMAO at Flah-flo-Flunkie!

The robot speaks. Even if it's just repeating the same unwitty sh!t he has about eleventy thousand times.

Hey Sad Crap, before you hang up let me ask you this: How proud are you of your president since last weekend?

Frankie
05-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Well Frankie, never, ever wonder again why you get picked on.

Did I hurt your feeling by calling your friend out?

Just because someone gets picked on does not mean he is wrong. Most times it means the picker-onners just can't handle the truth and can't stand up to a one on one debate. 'tsall.

go bowe
05-12-2011, 09:33 PM
nice reference to a few good men...

Bewbies
05-12-2011, 09:36 PM
The difference between me and you is I and my side do not need to engage in Neanderthal circle jerks like you the likes of you do. We think by ourselves and do not need to help each other.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_0qsi1z4Fi8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bewbies
05-12-2011, 09:37 PM

Another one:

We don't have a chance to help each other, cause folks on our side are working our asses off to pay for the shit you guys get for free. :thumb:

Dave Lane
05-12-2011, 09:39 PM
This forum could use a few good men. The knuckle dragging in here frightening at times.

go bowe
05-12-2011, 09:44 PM
well then you should come around more often to help improve the tone of this place...

i love it when they call you dave loon...

so original and clever...

what'd you say about cave men?

Frankie
05-12-2011, 09:46 PM
LMAO

Badge of honor! Sad Crap just neg-repped me again for post #8. IRONICALLY in the 'Reason' column he wrote: "What a loser." LMAO

Bewbies
05-12-2011, 09:56 PM
LMAO

Badge of honor! Sad Crap just neg-repped me again for post #8. IRONICALLY in the 'Reason' column he wrote: "What a loser." LMAO

You should just kiss him and get it over with already.

Frankie
05-12-2011, 10:22 PM

Let me ask you, is he a good kisser?

:p

fan4ever
05-12-2011, 11:24 PM
I just love it when Frankie tries to pick on somebody. It's like the wimp at the beach getting up after having sand kicked in his face and punching his little sister.

Frankie
05-12-2011, 11:47 PM
I just love it when Frankie tries to pick on somebody. It's like the wimp at the beach getting up after having sand kicked in his face and punching his little sister.

Smaller minds always equate not picking on people to weakness instead of grace. You might want to think your analogy over before your mind capacity comes into question here.

That said, the purpose of this thread is not to pick on an alcoholic loser. It is to underline and prove a point I have been making about the said loser.

fan4ever
05-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Smaller minds always equate not picking on people to weakness instead of grace. You might want to think your analogy over before your mind capacity comes into question here.

That said, the purpose of this thread is not to pick on an alcoholic loser. It is to underline and prove a point I have been making about the said loser.

Please don't ever go away; you're just too damn much fun.

Bewbies
05-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Let me ask you, is he a good kisser?

:p

He told me you were the best.

The Mad Crapper
05-13-2011, 02:21 PM

He's tossed my salad a few times.

Jaric
05-13-2011, 03:09 PM
This thread is getting kind hot...

BucEyedPea
05-13-2011, 03:15 PM

You like da' boys 'eh? :hmmm:

Jaric
05-13-2011, 03:16 PM
You like da' boys 'eh? :hmmm:

I'm married. I'll take what I can get at this point.

BucEyedPea
05-13-2011, 03:20 PM
must not respond

Radar Chief
05-13-2011, 03:20 PM

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GeZZr_p6vB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frankie
05-13-2011, 06:17 PM
He's tossed my salad a few times.

Humor chip not working.

Earthling
05-13-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm married. I'll take what I can get at this point.

LMAOLMAO

Jaric
05-13-2011, 10:45 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GeZZr_p6vB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So if this thread were a music video, would Frankie or TMC be played by Nelly?

Radar Chief
05-14-2011, 12:45 PM
So if this thread were a music video, would Frankie or TMC be played by Nelly?

Neither. At least I'm assuming Nelly is smart enough not to go full retard.