PDA

View Full Version : Media It's Official...WH declares Fox News "Fair and Balanced"

mlyonsd
05-12-2011, 07:17 AM
Press conference discussing controversial rapper being invited to the WH:

“[President Obama] has spoken out – very strongly against – as an elected official, as an American and as a father against those kinds of lyrics and he opposes them. But he does not think that is the sum total of this particular artist’s work, which has been recognized by a lot of mainstream organizations and fair and balanced organizations like Fox News – which described his music as ‘very positive.’”
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jay-carney-on-rapper-controversy-fox-news-previously-called-commons-music-very-positive/

One week OBL, the next all question of Fox being fair and balanced is put to rest.

It's been a whirlwind. I'm out of breath.

RNR
05-12-2011, 07:31 AM

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jay-carney-on-rapper-controversy-fox-news-previously-called-commons-music-very-positive/

One week OBL, the next all question of Fox being fair and balanced is put to rest.

Me thinks Mr Carney is on the receiving end of a ass chewing for that slip up~

ROYC75
05-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Ha Ha !

Quick, call 911, we have an emergency at the WH, there is a fire brewing and it needs quick attention. All Liberal spin doctors report at once.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-12-2011, 08:19 AM
This just in, Obama admin is not much different than it's predecessor.

Bowser
05-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Mad fapping by all conservatives to commence in 3...2...1........

RNR
05-12-2011, 09:24 AM
This just in, Obama admin is not much different than it's predecessor.

Much more expensive and different. A from bad to worse situation~

Mr. Kotter
05-12-2011, 09:33 AM

:spock:

Having a hard time recognizing TIC sarcasm, today? Heh.

LMAO

mlyonsd
05-12-2011, 09:46 AM
:spock:

Having a hard time recognizing TIC sarcasm, today? Heh.

LMAO
I know, I know, it must be very deflating to wake up and see that the Obama administration has blown apart your entire shtick.

Maybe it's time to pick a new username and reinvent yourself.

Mr. Kotter
05-12-2011, 09:55 AM
I know, I know, it must be very deflating to wake up and see that the Obama administration has blown apart your entire shtick.

Have you seen the interview?

What's ambiguous and lacking on the internet, is usually more clear with visual and body language--as well as tone and intonation.

:hmmm:

go bowe
05-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Have you seen the interview?

What's ambiguous and lacking on the internet, is usually more clear with visual and body language--as well as tone and intonation.

:hmmm:
mmmmmmmmmm... body language...

a nice nubile lolita type with a killer body...

yeah, i could speak that language all day and all night...

vailpass
05-12-2011, 10:50 AM

LMAO

mnchiefsguy
05-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Wow, Frankie and Direckshun must be feeling really sad today.

Direckshun
05-12-2011, 11:48 AM
I was actually listening to the press conference.

WH would have done better to simply have cited last night's Daily Show.

I think the Common """"""""""""controversy""""""""""""" highlights one thing: the programming at Fox News is run entirely by teenagers.

Mr. Kotter
05-12-2011, 12:51 PM

Well, at your age...that could be dangerous; even if the heart holds up, the Mrs. would probably take a page from Lorena Bobbit's playbook and leave you to bleed out in the lazyboy.

Just sayin'. ;)

go bowe
05-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Well, at your age...that could be dangerous; even if the heart holds up, the Mrs. would probably take a page from Lorena Bobbit's playbook and leave you to bleed out in the lazyboy.

Just sayin'. ;)

nah, not on the lazy boy, too much mess on the furniture...

probably do it on the porch where she can just hose it off... :huh: :huh: :huh:

patteeu
05-12-2011, 10:10 PM

LMAO

Ugly Duck
05-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Silly! There are quotation marks framing the phrase "fair and balanced".... you just can't actually see them when the press secretary is speaking. Bill Maher is much kinder to Faux News viewers - he advises them to turn down the volume until the flashing FACTS sign is turned off....

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=SND8QF387QJWQMZY&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

mlyonsd
05-13-2011, 10:33 AM
It's good to know if the WH Press Secretary or the President says something we can go to Bill Maher for clarification.

Jaric
05-13-2011, 10:34 AM
It's good to know if the WH Press Secretary or the President says something we can go to Bill Maher for clarification.

Well, he is the first name that comes up when I think of someone who is politically unbiased...

ROYC75
05-13-2011, 10:47 AM
Well, he is the first name that comes up when I think of someone who is politically unbiased...

Are you high ?LMAO

He's just a step between Madcow & Oberman.

Jaric
05-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Are you high ?LMAO

He's just a step between Madcow & Oberman.

Wait, don't tell me you think Maddow and Olbermann are politically biased too?

:harumph:

EDIT: Next you'll be telling me that MSNBC has an agenda...

Mr. Kotter
05-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Wait, don't tell me you think Maddow and Olbermann are politically biased too?

:harumph:

EDIT: Next you'll be telling me that MSNBC has an agenda...

FOX and MSNBC are the opposite sides of the same coin. Nothing more, nothing less. They both should require their "journalists" to wear clownshoes.

Jaric
05-13-2011, 11:23 AM
FOX and MSNBC are the opposite sides of the same coin. Nothing more, nothing less. They both should require their "journalists" to wear clownshoes.
You mean...cable news...has been...bullshitting me?

:eek:

Dear God, this is worse than when I found out last year there is no easter bunny.

:crybaby:

mlyonsd
05-13-2011, 12:32 PM

You better get on the phone and call the WH. I would think defending an issue by referencing someone in clownshoes as something not in their best interest.

vailpass
05-13-2011, 12:42 PM
A meter check would be in order for some of you. Followed by a look in the mirror to see if your ass is still showing.

Mr. Kotter
05-13-2011, 01:40 PM
You better get on the phone and call the WH. I would think defending an issue by referencing someone in clownshoes as something not in their best interest.

I see the TIC nature of the remark still eludes you.