PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues Tell me again about the peace and love of Iranians..

HonestChieffan
05-18-2011, 07:32 PM
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/hangingL_468x318.jpg

(INN) — Iran has executed an Israeli-born Jewish woman along with her Armenian Christian husband, according to reports.

The Human Rights Activists News Agency reported that Adiva Mirza Soleyman Kalimia and her husband Varjan Petrosian were hung back on March 14 at Evin Prison. According to the report, three other people, including one woman and two men, were also executed at the same time.

The report noted that the executions were done secretly.

Adiva Mirza Soleyman Kalimia was born in Jerusalem in 1956 to an Iranian-Jewish family, said reports. She resided in Miami for several years, and visited Iran three times in recent years before being arrested and put in prison.

The agency quoted a Revolutionary Court as confirming the executions but refusing to provide further details about surrendering the bodies for burial. The report added that relatives of the dead who tried to recover the bodies for burial were threatened with arrest.

The agency said that it is unknown what the executed prisoners were charged for, but the official cause of Kalimia’s arrest was reportedly adultery.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144238

Direckshun
05-18-2011, 08:44 PM
What do you mean, "tell me about the peace and love of Iranians"?

BucEyedPea
05-18-2011, 09:19 PM
What do you mean, "tell me about the peace and love of Iranians"?

He trying to stir up war fever so we can invade, bomb or violate their airspace.

Frankie
05-23-2011, 10:25 PM
You are a bit late to this party, HonestChieffan. Your outrage would have been way more credible if you had objected way earlier while IRANIAN young people have been the victims.This stuff has been going on routinely there and 99% of the hung are not Israeli born or American born.

And FWIW, the picture you have posted are some the ones I'm talking about and NOT the subjects of the Israeli source you have quoted.

HonestChieffan
05-23-2011, 10:36 PM
You are a bit late to this party, HonestChieffan. Your outrage would have been way more credible if you had objected way earlier while IRANIAN young people have been the victims.This stuff has been going on routinely there and 99% of the hung are not Israeli born or American born.

And FWIW, the picture you have posted are some the ones I'm talking about and NOT the subjects of the Israeli source you have quoted.

So the israeli born Jewish woman mentioned in the OP is not dead?

Frankie
05-23-2011, 10:48 PM
So the israeli born Jewish woman mentioned in the OP is not dead?

Probably is. I say 'probably' only because you have quoted a biased source. But her death is no more painful than the daily executions of Iranian youth who are and have been for a long time routinely strung up on bogus charges. My point is only about the timing of your outrage.

HonestChieffan
05-23-2011, 10:52 PM
So, if a murder is not recognized within a given time frame, we should accept the killing as ok?

Frankie
05-23-2011, 10:56 PM
So, if a murder is not recognized within a given time frame, we should accept the killing as ok?

I didn't say that, now, did I?

HonestChieffan
05-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Didn't you?

Ugly Duck
05-23-2011, 11:23 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_iKuMVqht4U?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_iKuMVqht4U?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Direckshun
05-24-2011, 12:24 AM
I still don't understand what your message is in this thread, HCF.

Enlighten me.

Ugly Duck
05-24-2011, 01:16 AM

Enlighten me.

Muslim culture is inherently evil, they are of Satan. God is on the Christian side.

stevieray
05-24-2011, 07:06 AM

how could you? ...that would be like asking Ugly Duck to muster up an ounce of integrity.

redsurfer11
05-24-2011, 07:10 AM
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/hangingL_468x318.jpg

(INN) — Iran has executed an Israeli-born Jewish woman along with her Armenian Christian husband, according to reports.

The report noted that the executions were done secretly.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144238

How secret is it, when they hang them from Boom Trucks. People can see this from miles away. The intention is to instill fear.

HonestChieffan
05-24-2011, 07:30 AM

Enlighten me.

Its like "information". In many cases, one would read the post and decide this is interesting, or this is news and I am glad I read it. Or you may say I don't have an interest and don't care.

Its not a hidden message or some form of hidden messaging.

When people are abused, killed, hung because of their beliefs, that would be of interest to some folk, others may not care a bit. So you have the opportunity to choose what you do with the information.

Here is an example from todays news:

(Telegraph) – Four Muslims who beat up a teacher for lecturing Islamic pupils were caught on a covert recording saying: “This is the dog we want to hit, to strike, to kill.”

Akmol Hussein, 26, Sheikh Rashid, 27, Azad Hussain, 25, and Simon Alam, 19, discussed the plan to ambush Gary Smith outside his school nearly a month before attacking him in the street.

A bug, which could have been put in Akmol’s car by the security services, captures the gang discussing the plot, then praising Allah as they drive from the scene of the attack. Excerpts of the recording played in Snaresbrook Crown Court disclose Hussein setting out the plan to ambush Mr Smith, the head of religious education at Central Foundation Girls’ School in Bow, east London.

Hussein says: “This is the dog we want to hit, to strike, to kill.

“He’s mocking Islam and he’s putting doubts in people’s minds, How can somebody take a job to teach Islam when they’re not even a Muslim?

Now, you can draw what ever you like from this. For me, this is another indication of how multiculturalism as a practice is continuing to fail as a result of the intolerance demonstrated by the islamists that the UK has attempted to bring into their culture.

You may feel differently.

ROYC75
05-24-2011, 07:33 AM
How secret is it, when they hang them from Boom Trucks. People can see this from miles away. The intention is to instill fear.

This!

Direckshun
05-24-2011, 09:01 AM
Now, you can draw what ever you like from this. For me, this is another indication of how multiculturalism as a practice is continuing to fail as a result of the intolerance demonstrated by the islamists that the UK has attempted to bring into their culture.

What the hell does this have to do with multiculturalism?

Brock
05-24-2011, 09:04 AM
I guess this is for all those posters here who defend the Iranian government.

HonestChieffan
05-24-2011, 09:05 AM
What the hell does this have to do with multiculturalism?

Well, clearly you don't either understand it or you are doing that let me ask a question thing. Or maybe you don't understand multiculturalism and are refusing to see that it brings with it serious issues that can be terribly destructive.

Id suggest you read up, look at France and the Dutch and how they deal with it and the UK and how it has become one of the leading social issues there.

FishingRod
05-24-2011, 09:58 AM
Iran , thinking they were throwing off the chains of a ruthless dictator booted out the Shaw only to find him replaced by people even more ruthless and cruel. I think/hope the Iranian people will someday be able separate their religion from their government. They have a far different history and Culture than their Arab neighbors and could again become if not in alliance to the west at least not an adversary. While they are ruled by those claiming to have Allah’s home phone number they will continue to have a confrontational relationship with the Western societies. Frankly had the Guards of the American Embassy been allowed to defend it with deadly force as they should have, there probably would never have been a hostage crisis in the Carter Presidency and both countries would have been better off.

Garcia Bronco
05-24-2011, 10:07 AM
I don't know if I believe these stories...but somebody got hung some where and that's bullshit if they didn't have a trail for a crime or were killed for their religious beliefs.

Ugly Duck
05-24-2011, 10:24 AM
Hussein says: “This is the dog we want to hit, to strike, to kill.

The Christian God wants us to kill doctors... Kill! Kill them!!

"If abortion is murder, the most efficient thing you could have done to prevent such murders this month was to kill George Tiller."

http://www.slate.com/id/2219537/

Radar Chief
05-24-2011, 10:30 AM

"If abortion is murder, the most efficient thing you could have done to prevent such murders this month was to kill George Tiller."

George Tiller’s murderer was caught and convicted, so yea that’s, like, exactly the same thing.

Donger
05-24-2011, 10:34 AM
I guess this is for all those posters here who defend the Iranian government.

The Iranian people welcomed Khomeini back with open arms. They made a strategic blunder.

ROYC75
05-24-2011, 11:19 AM

Kinda painting a picture to all Christians like this is false, wanna try again.

Frankie
05-24-2011, 11:32 AM
Iran , thinking they were throwing off the chains of a ruthless dictator booted out the Shaw only to find him replaced by people even more ruthless and cruel. I think/hope the Iranian people will someday be able separate their religion from their government. They have a far different history and Culture than their Arab neighbors and could again become if not in alliance to the west at least not an adversary. While they are ruled by those claiming to have Allah’s home phone number they will continue to have a confrontational relationship with the Western societies. Frankly had the Guards of the American Embassy been allowed to defend it with deadly force as they should have, there probably would never have been a hostage crisis in the Carter Presidency and both countries would have been better off.

Good post up to "frankly." The hostage crisis, when you really think about it, was merely kindergarten play compared to other acts in the world against the U.S. since. It got way more publicity for both sides than it deserved and it wouldn't have gone nearly as long as it went had the extensive publicity did not present itself.

If deadly force were applied by the embassy guards they eventually would have been overwhelmed and the resulting chaos and frenzy would have been bloody.

Because of this and the fact that you misspelled "Shah" I have to refrain from repping your otherwise informed post. ;)

Frankie
05-24-2011, 11:42 AM
I don't know if I believe these stories...but somebody got hung some where and that's bullshit if they didn't have a trail for a crime or were killed for their religious beliefs.

Trust me, that sh!t has painfully been going on for years and has escalated in the last 20 months or so after the "election" there. BUT it's almost always for political reasons and not for religious beliefs. Taking Honestchief at his word, he has grown up in Israel and has experienced some violence in Africa, so he is way more touchy and emotional when words like "Israeli-born" or "Jewish" are in the report. Up to this thread he has never bothered to familiarize himself with the political violence and intimidation that has been going on there.

Frankie
05-24-2011, 11:46 AM
The Iranian people welcomed Khomeini back with open arms. They made a strategic blunder.

Donger, this little act of yours is getting really stale. You bring this up and demand an answer and when you get it you shut up for a while and bring it back on again when the subject of Iran comes up.

And no, I will not answer it for the Nth time. Just go back and read my answer in one of the many replies I made to inform you. OR, you can choose to stay ignorant and never move on. Your choice. :rolleye:

Frankie
05-24-2011, 11:48 AM

Irony is fascinating. You yourself bolded the word "all" making his point for him.

Donger
05-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Donger, this little act of yours is getting really stale. You bring this up and demand an answer and when you get it you shut up for a while and bring it back on again when the subject of Iran comes up.

And no, I will not answer it for the Nth time. Just go back and read my answer in one of the many replies I made to inform you. OR, you can choose to stay ignorant and never move on. Your choice. :rolleye:

Huh? The Iranians DID welcome Khomeini back with open arms. I realize that bothers you (and it should) but that doesn't make it any less accurate. I'm not demanding an answer at all.

Frankie
05-24-2011, 12:11 PM
Huh? The Iranians DID welcome Khomeini back with open arms. I realize that bothers you (and it should) but that doesn't make it any less accurate. I'm not demanding an answer at all.

you have been many times and I have obliged. Quit your cheap act.

Donger
05-24-2011, 12:21 PM
you have been many times and I have obliged. Quit your cheap act.

IIRC, you basically said that Khomeini said that he wouldn't impose religious rule and law. And, the Iranians bought that.

LMAO

Yeah, a secular Ayatollah. Like I said, a strategic blunder by the Iranian people.

Ugly Duck
05-24-2011, 12:25 PM

Kinda painting a picture to all Iranians like this is false, OP should try again.

The younger generation in Iran don't like their government being controlled by right-wing Muslim fanatics any more than we would like our government to be controlled by our own right-wing Christian fanatics. The young Iranians will eventually prevail, just as our young Americans will. Religious fanaticism eventually is on its way out.

Direckshun
05-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Well, clearly you don't either understand it or you are doing that let me ask a question thing. Or maybe you don't understand multiculturalism and are refusing to see that it brings with it serious issues that can be terribly destructive.

Because... if multiculturalism is punished in Iran, it must be horrid everywhere?

HonestChieffan
05-24-2011, 12:54 PM
Because... if multiculturalism is punished in Iran, it must be horrid everywhere?

I think the example of most note is in Europe where the multiculturalism is failing due to the islamists inability to assimilate and their insistence of bringing sharia with them. In Iran as in a number of other arab/islamist nations you are just killed.

Jaric
05-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Kinda painting a picture to all Iranians like this is false, OP should try again.

The younger generation in Iran don't like their government being controlled by right-wing Muslim fanatics any more than we would like our government to be controlled by our own right-wing Christian fanatics. The young Iranians will eventually prevail, just as our young Americans will. Religious fanaticism eventually is on its way out.

LMAO

Good luck with that.

ROYC75
05-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Irony is fascinating. You yourself bolded the word "all" making his point for him.

You are only using it to further your opinion. Not all Christians are the same. That would be like labeling all Muslim the same ?

There are good and bad everywhere. Kinda like Liberals and Democrats, not all are bad.;)

|Zach|
05-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Not all Christians are the same.

[B]There are good and bad everywhere.

Yes. This is true.

Of course generally the ones that are so intolerant they talk about punching other people in bars fit into one of those distinctions.

I will let you guess which one it is.

FishingRod
05-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Good post up to "frankly." The hostage crisis, when you really think about it, was merely kindergarten play compared to other acts in the world against the U.S. since. It got way more publicity for both sides than it deserved and it wouldn't have gone nearly as long as it went had the extensive publicity did not present itself.

If deadly force were applied by the embassy guards they eventually would have been overwhelmed and the resulting chaos and frenzy would have been bloody.

Because of this and the fact that you misspelled "Shah" I have to refrain from repping your otherwise informed post. ;)

Arrrg Kant spel.

With regards to the hostages we seem to have a different guess on what would have happened. I would guess that the “students” would have fled when a few of their friends were shot. If that scenario is correct then what happens next is just another guess. If you want to give yourself a headache consider an alternate timeline with a positive slant where the Shah (fully conceded by me not to be a nice guy) never lost power. The Iran Iraq War would quite possibly never happen. Hundreds of thousands of lives would have been spared. Iraq may have never invaded Kuwait. with no Gulf war 1, there would not be a second and so on and so on.

ROYC75
05-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Religious fanaticism eventually is on its way out.

You sure about that?

ROYC75
05-24-2011, 02:36 PM
Yes. This is true.

Of course generally the ones that are so intolerant they talk about punching other people in bars fit into one of those distinctions.

I will let you guess which one it is.

You seem to think you know more than I do, just keep toot'n that horn.

Brock
05-24-2011, 04:00 PM
You sure about that?

Don't worry, there's plenty of room in this country for religious nuts. They just won't be driving the agenda.

Frankie
05-24-2011, 04:15 PM

REP.

Frankie
05-24-2011, 04:17 PM

Actually Iran IS very multicultural.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnicities_in_Iran

Frankie
05-24-2011, 04:19 PM
YNot all Christians are the same. That would be like labeling all Muslim the same ?

There are good and bad everywhere. Kinda like Liberals and Democrats, not all are bad.;)

I don't get it. You are arguing something that we both agree on then.

Frankie
05-24-2011, 04:21 PM
Don't worry, there's plenty of room in this country for religious nuts. They just won't be driving the agenda.

Let's hope so.

ROYC75
05-25-2011, 12:24 AM
I don't get it. You are arguing something that we both agree on then.

No. Duck was trying to label all Christians as murderers, that the Christian God wants this.

I was just letting him know that all Christians are not this way and the one and only sovereign God does not promote this.

Ugly Duck
05-25-2011, 01:24 AM
No. Duck was trying to label all Christians as murderers, that the Christian God wants this.

No. I was parroting what Christian extremists believe, not what I believe.

ROYC75
05-25-2011, 10:19 AM

OK, so you agree your comment was misleading then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Now if Zach would just come back to play and clear up the fact he knows more about me that I know about myself, it would be great.

Frankie
05-25-2011, 10:51 AM

I was just letting him know that all Christians are not this way and the one and only sovereign God does not promote this.

I understood UD's point. Why didn't you, Roy?

ROYC75
05-25-2011, 11:05 AM
I understood UD's point. Why didn't you, Roy?

No I didn't. He said ....The Christian God wants us to kill doctors... Kill! Kill them!!

Is God a Christian or just God. Christians are people who worship Jesus & God, the Holy Spirit, as in the Trinity. Labeling all Christians in the manor as Tiller's murder was wrong.

Again, that would be like labeling all Muslims terrorist as OBL, AO & the Taliban.

It would be like labeling all humans as killers because of war and convicted murderers.

Frankie
05-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Again, that would be like labeling all Muslims terrorist as OBL, AO & the Taliban.

That's the point UD was trying to make. It's called sarcasm.

Ugly Duck
05-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Labeling all Christians in the manor as Tiller's murder was wrong.

It would be like labeling all humans as killers because of war and convicted murderers.

Actually, Christians are supposed to treat people all the same regardless of label. You love terrorist Muslims the same as you love non-terrorist Muslims. AQ & the Taliban are your enemies & you love your enemies. You do good to those who hate you. You do not repay evil with evil. You do not take revenge on those who have wronged you. Thus sayeth the Lord Jesus your Savior.

HonestChieffan
05-31-2011, 06:27 AM
Can you feel the love?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4076176,00.html
Iran: Ahmadinejad’s Spiritual Adviser Urges Muslims to Kill Israeli Children…

(Ynet) — A senior Iranian cleric, who is known as President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s spiritual mentor, urged followers to continue suicide attacks against Israelis, including children.

Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah, considered one of the Islamic Republic’s most radical clerics, issued a religious edict on his website whereby suicide attacks are not only legitimate but are a must for every Muslim.

The senior cleric was responding to a question from a follower regarding the difference between “martyr’s death” and “suicide.” The man, who wrote anonymously, noted that “some people say that martyrdom acts are considered suicide and are forbidden as they contradict Islam.”

In response, Mesbah expressed his regret that his follower has fallen victim to “propaganda by Islam’s enemies.” He added that the follower was wasting his time instead of focusing on “uprooting the Zionist regime.”

“When defending Islam and the nation of Muslim believers via martyrdom acts, this (suicide attacks) is not only permitted, it’s a duty,” Mesbah wrote.

The follower presented another question regarding Islam’s position on harming Israelis, wondering whether “Hamas and Jihad actions against civilians are forbidden. He also asked: “What about children killed in these attacks?”

stevieray
05-31-2011, 07:10 AM
Actually, Christians are supposed to treat people all the same regardless of label. You love terrorist Muslims the same as you love non-terrorist Muslims. AQ & the Taliban are your enemies & you love your enemies. You do good to those who hate you. You do not repay evil with evil. You do not take revenge on those who have wronged you. Thus sayeth the Lord Jesus your Savior.

Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived:God is not mocked, for whatever ones sows, that will he also reap.

Frankie
05-31-2011, 10:58 AM

Do not be deceived:God is not mocked, for whatever ones sows, that will he also reap.

Stevie, are you saying that the bible contains opposite messages? Would a God-written book not be perfect?

Frankie
05-31-2011, 11:03 AM
Can you feel the love?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245517

Ugly Duck
05-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Stevie, are you saying that the bible contains opposite messages? Would a God-written book not be perfect?

He just doesn't realize that Jesus has preempted the Old Testament. And Jesus says do good to those who hate you. Christians don't have to stone people or splatter bull blood on their houses anymore. Now they have to follow the Word of Jesus instead. Stuff like do not repay evil with evil & do not take revenge on those who have wronged you.

HonestChieffan
05-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Mosul (AsiaNews) – Iraq’s Christian community has been the victim of another targeted killing. This morning, an Orthodox Christian was killed in Mosul, northern Iraq. The dead man had been the victim of two attempted ransom abductions in the past, but in both cases, he was able to escape from his attackers. This time, the murderers waited for him as he went to work, firing at him several times in cold blood.

Sources, on condition of anonymity for security reasons, told AsiaNews that Arkan Jihad Yacob was an Orthodox Christian, and the vice director of a cement factory.

Born in 1948 in Mosul, the married father of four was the victim of two previous abduction attempts, ostensibly to extort ransom from his family. In both cases, he was quick enough to thwart his attackers.

This morning however, the men who went after him meant to kill and they succeeded. Arkan Jihad Yacob was shot several times as he made his way to work in an execution-style cold-blooded murder. His killers used a silencer.

The local community took part in Arkan’s funeral in Mosul’s Syro-Orthodox cathedral. With his death, Iraqi Christians find themselves again under attack from Muslim extremists.

The previous incident goes back to 16 May, in Kirkuk, when the body of a Christian man was found. He had been killed after being abducted, his body mutilated, because his family could raise US$ 10,000 to pay for the ransom (see “Kirkuk: young Christian abducted, tortured and beheaded,” in AsiaNews, 16 May 2011).

Frankie
05-31-2011, 12:10 PM
He just doesn't realize that Jesus has preempted the Old Testament. And Jesus says do good to those who hate you. Christians don't have to stone people or splatter bull blood on their houses anymore. Now they have to follow the Word of Jesus instead. Stuff like do not repay evil with evil & do not take revenge on those who have wronged you.

One of my problems with organized religion is that priests spend the week underlining benign passages from the book, and/or selectively cleaning them up before introducing them to the followers in sermons.

A lot of rationalization and favorable interpretations are injected into the followers' psyches every week while conveniently staying away from the questionable parts of the religion.

When stumped on a subject there is always that convenient escape back-door that we are so small compared to God that we will never understand his reasons.

Frankie
05-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Mosul (AsiaNews) – Iraq’s Christian community has been the victim of another targeted killing. This morning, an Orthodox Christian was killed in Mosul, northern Iraq. The dead man had been the victim of two attempted ransom abductions in the past, but in both cases, he was able to escape from his attackers. This time, the murderers waited for him as he went to work, firing at him several times in cold blood.

Sources, on condition of anonymity for security reasons, told AsiaNews that Arkan Jihad Yacob was an Orthodox Christian, and the vice director of a cement factory.

Born in 1948 in Mosul, the married father of four was the victim of two previous abduction attempts, ostensibly to extort ransom from his family. In both cases, he was quick enough to thwart his attackers.

This morning however, the men who went after him meant to kill and they succeeded. Arkan Jihad Yacob was shot several times as he made his way to work in an execution-style cold-blooded murder. His killers used a silencer.

The local community took part in Arkan’s funeral in Mosul’s Syro-Orthodox cathedral. With his death, Iraqi Christians find themselves again under attack from Muslim extremists.

The previous incident goes back to 16 May, in Kirkuk, when the body of a Christian man was found. He had been killed after being abducted, his body mutilated, because his family could raise US$ 10,000 to pay for the ransom (see “Kirkuk: young Christian abducted, tortured and beheaded,” in AsiaNews, 16 May 2011).

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245517

listopencil
05-31-2011, 01:41 PM

<dl><dt>Exodus 23:4 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ex/23.html#4) </dt><dd>If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again. </dd><dt>Proverbs 25:21 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/pr/25.html#21) </dt><dd>If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: </dd><dt>Matthew 5:44 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/mt/5.html#44) </dt><dd>Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. </dd><dt>Luke 6:35 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/lk/6.html#35) </dt><dd>But love ye your enemies, and do good</dd></dl>

or

<dl><dt>Psalm 35:6,8 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ps/35.html#6) </dt><dd>Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them. Let destruction come upon him at unawares. </dd><dt>Psalm 55:15 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ps/55.html#15) </dt><dd>Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell. </dd><dt>Psalm 58:6-7 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ps/58.html#6) </dt><dd>Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.... Let them be as cut in pieces. </dd><dt>Psalm 68:23 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ps/68.html#23) </dt><dd>Thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same. </dd><dt>Psalm 69:22-28 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ps/69.html#22) </dt><dd>Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them. Let their habitation be desolate....
Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness. Let them be blotted out of the book of the living....
</dd><dt>Psalm 83:9-10 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ps/83.html#9) </dt><dd>Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison: Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. </dd><dt>Psalm 83:15-17 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ps/83.html#15) </dt><dd>So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish. </dd><dt>Psalm 109:6-14 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ps/109.html#6) </dt><dd>Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
</dd><dt>Psalm 139:22 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ps/139.html#22) </dt><dd>I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. </dd><dt>Lamentations 1:21-22 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/lam/1.html#21) </dt><dd>All mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: thou wilt bring the day that thou hast called, and they shall be like unto me. Let all their wickedness come before thee; and do unto them, as thou hast done unto me.... </dd><dt>Lamentations 3:64-66 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/lam/3.html#64) </dt><dd>Render unto them a recompence, O LORD, according to the work of their hands. Give them sorrow of heart, thy curse unto them. Persecute and destroy them in anger from under the heavens of the LORD. </dd><dt>1 Corinthians 16:22 (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/1cor/16.html#22) </dt><dd>If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema. </dd></dl>

stevieray
05-31-2011, 08:57 PM
Jesus has preempted the Old Testament.

..that statement is incorrect.

then again, i'm not the one who is mocking God, am I?

Frankie
05-31-2011, 09:52 PM

So how do you explain the opposite teachings in the Bible?

BIG_DADDY
05-31-2011, 09:58 PM

Why don't you just come out and say how cool you thought the executions were and if you had known in advance you would have made a vacation of it?

KILLER_CLOWN
05-31-2011, 10:12 PM

Context is everything! Note that Jesus brought us a better covenant and yes the Angels ARE the reapers, the reason we as Christians are strictly forbidden to execute Justice is that we tend to pull up Wheat with the Tares. Now this doesn't exclude us from killing those whom would harm the believers, if there is a murderer at your door they must be dealt with.

listopencil
05-31-2011, 11:08 PM

Oh, Frankie. You know that's not fair. The Bible is full of contradictions.

HonestChieffan
06-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Obama must be thrilled. Arab spring continues

TEHRAN – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad urged Egypt on Wednesday to rebuild diplomatic relations with the Islamic Republic, saying the emergence of a new “great power” would force “Zionists” to leave the region.

At a meeting with Egyptian academics, clerics and media representatives in Tehran, Ahmadinejad pushed his plan to rebuild links with Cairo after the overthrow of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in February.

The idea of a rapprochement between Shi’ite-led Iran and Sunni-majority Egypt, the most populous Arab nation, would alarm the United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

“Our enemies do not want us rebuild our ties because they know a great political and economic power will emerge from our cooperation,” Ahmadinejad said.

“Then all the Zionists along with other enemies of nations must leave and escape this region.”

stevieray
06-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Oh, Frankie. You know that's not fair. The Bible is full of contradictions.

....the only contradiction is your post and your sig.

Frankie
06-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Obama must be thrilled. Arab spring continues

TEHRAN – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad urged Egypt on Wednesday to rebuild diplomatic relations with the Islamic Republic, saying the emergence of a new “great power” would force “Zionists” to leave the region.

At a meeting with Egyptian academics, clerics and media representatives in Tehran, Ahmadinejad pushed his plan to rebuild links with Cairo after the overthrow of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in February.

The idea of a rapprochement between Shi’ite-led Iran and Sunni-majority Egypt, the most populous Arab nation, would alarm the United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

“Our enemies do not want us rebuild our ties because they know a great political and economic power will emerge from our cooperation,” Ahmadinejad said.

“Then all the Zionists along with other enemies of nations must leave and escape this region.”

1- Iran is NOT an Arabic country.

2- Just because Ahmadinejad says so let's all panic and act paranoid.

Frankie
06-01-2011, 11:39 PM

So you deny here and now that there ARE contradictions in the Bible, correct?

Ugly Duck
06-01-2011, 11:46 PM

Hebrews 8:13 In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete.

Hebrews 8:6 "But now he has obtained a more excellent ministry, because he is the mediator of a better covenant based upon better promises".

Hebrews 9:15 "For this reason he is the mediator of a new covenant —death having occurred for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant— so that those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance".

KILLER_CLOWN
06-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Ahhh the meat of the argument has come forth..

The right leans too rigid on the law while
The left leans too much on grace.

patteeu
06-02-2011, 06:34 AM
1- Iran is NOT an Arabic country.

2- Just because Ahmadinejad says so let's all panic and act paranoid.

He didn't say it was. Egypt is an Arabic country and to the extent that they're canoodling with Iran, it's disturbing.

HonestChieffan
06-02-2011, 06:47 AM
He didn't say it was. Egypt is an Arabic country and to the extent that they're canoodling with Iran, it's disturbing.

Not disturbing if that is the goal.

stevieray
06-02-2011, 08:11 AM
Hebrews 8:13 In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete.

Hebrews 8:6 "But now he has obtained a more excellent ministry, because he is the mediator of a better covenant based upon better promises".

Hebrews 9:15 "For this reason he is the mediator of a new covenant —death having occurred for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant— so that those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance".

you said he preempted the Bible. incorrect. the old covenant became obsolete.

your stance would make him obsolete, because he's mentioned in every book. if he made the Bible obsolete, he wouldn't have taught it in the temple...he wouldn't have referred to it three times when tempted by Satan. He wouldn't have told his disciples which commandments were the most important.

"It is finished" what is finished? prophecy that he fulfilled from the OT.

listopencil
06-02-2011, 05:24 PM

It only appears to be a contradiction to the simpleminded. It's a nice filter for this exact situation.

stevieray
06-02-2011, 07:01 PM
It only appears to be a contradiction to the simpleminded. It's a nice filter for this exact situation.

psuedo exaltation?

what a letdown.

listopencil
06-02-2011, 07:03 PM
psuedo exaltation?

what a letdown.

Not at all. It's all about perspective.

listopencil
06-02-2011, 07:14 PM

So you deny here and now that there ARE contradictions in the Bible, correct?

So are you going to answer that, stevieray?

stevieray
06-03-2011, 03:15 PM
So are you going to answer that, stevieray?

reaction: it only appears to be a contradiction to the simpleminded.
response: my previous posts should give you the answer.

my turn: are you anti-christ?

listopencil
06-03-2011, 03:40 PM

No, I asked you if you are going to respond to Frankie's question:

"So you deny here and now that there ARE contradictions in the Bible, correct?"

Which you still haven't answered.

To your question: No. I am not against the teachings of Christ as a whole. I find much of it to be enlightening. I have spent time poring over the New Testament trying to gain understanding, and I have to say that I have come away refreshed many times. I still have a problem with a lot of his teachings though, and disagree with some.

But I have a much bigger problem with people who use the Bible and interpret it to satisfy their own agendas. There really are enough contradictions in that book to validate any number of viewpoints. I'd say the biggest problem I have is with the notion that the Bible is the literal "word of God". More the Old Testament than the new, but there are some truly hateful things expressed in the Bible. Too many for me to accept it as a guide.

Frankie
06-03-2011, 04:12 PM

:eek: WHA....?!

This is an answer?!!!!

stevieray
06-03-2011, 07:12 PM
No, I asked you if you are going to respond to Frankie's question:

"So you deny here and now that there ARE contradictions in the Bible, correct?"

Which you still haven't answered.

To your question: No. I am not against the teachings of Christ as a whole. I find much of it to be enlightening. I have spent time poring over the New Testament trying to gain understanding, and I have to say that I have come away refreshed many times. I still have a problem with a lot of his teachings though, and disagree with some.

But I have a much bigger problem with people who use the Bible and interpret it to satisfy their own agendas. There really are enough contradictions in that book to validate any number of viewpoints. I'd say the biggest problem I have is with the notion that the Bible is the literal "word of God". More the Old Testament than the new, but there are some truly hateful things expressed in the Bible. Too many for me to accept it as a guide.

Sure I did. in my response to UD.
The Bible is either true or not.

...just like you can't be for and against Christ. He addresses it.

you mentioned it's your problem three times.

listopencil
06-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Sure I did. in my response to UD.

...just like you can't be for and against Christ. He addresses it.

you mentioned it's your problem three times.

No, you didn't. You hid yourself in a quotation of scripture. And now you try to play semantics to avoid admitting it. Not a big deal, you just aren't capable of having a rational adult conversation about your religious beliefs. I'm glad that you have the Bible to guide you. You need it.

stevieray
06-03-2011, 07:37 PM
No, you didn't. You hid yourself in a quotation of scripture. And now you try to play semantics to avoid admitting it. Not a big deal, you just aren't capable of having a rational adult conversation about your religious beliefs. I'm glad that you have the Bible to guide you. You need it.

i'm not going to answer a question that asks me to deny something. it presumes gulit., and furthermore, if you don't already know the answer to that question, then the one playing games and incapable of adressing the point presented is you.

listopencil
06-03-2011, 07:38 PM
i'm not going to answer a question that asks me to deny something. it presumes gulit., and furthermore, if you don't already know the answer to that question, then the one playing games and incapable of adressing the point presented is you.

What am I asking you to deny?

stevieray
06-03-2011, 07:42 PM
What am I asking you to deny?

let me know when you want to play grown up.

listopencil
06-03-2011, 07:49 PM
let me know when you want to play grown up.

Wow, I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but you've proven yourself once again.

stevieray
06-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Wow, I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but you've proven yourself once again. as usual, when presented with a point, the topic is avoided and the poster is the focus.

besides, it wasn't your question.

listopencil
06-03-2011, 08:09 PM
as usual, when presented with a point, the topic is avoided and the poster is the focus.

besides, it wasn't your question.

I'm still waiting for you to present a point. And you responded to me, Frankie just asked you to clarify.

stevieray
06-03-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm still waiting for you to present a point. And you responded to me, Frankie just asked you to clarify.

...you can't be for and against Christ. He addresses it.

...are you for and against all the other beliefs in your sig?

listopencil
06-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Once again stevieray, worded differently if that helps, is it your opinion that the Bible contains no contradictions?

listopencil
06-03-2011, 08:18 PM
...you can't be for and against Christ. He addresses it.

...are you for and against all the other beliefs in your sig?

I am neither "for" nor "against" any religion or religious leader. I study the sacred texts of those for which I can gain access. I have found enlightenment in several. If you mean do I follow Christ in the way that a Christian would, no. I am not a Christian.

Frankie
06-03-2011, 10:51 PM

So the blatant discrepancies in the Bible,... are they evidence to it's trueness or falseness? You are the one who is putting this in Black or White.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-04-2011, 01:10 AM
So the blatant discrepancies in the Bible,... are they evidence to it's trueness or falseness? You are the one who is putting this in Black or White.

Which bible? I will say it for him there are NO discrepancies in the KJV. It is the true inspired word of God. I have this "discussion" with a Muslim friend of mine quite often, who claims that Jesus was only a prophet, which contradicts his words. I will ask you since she doesn't seem to know, to which manuscript is she referring?

Bill Parcells
06-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Which bible? I will say it for him there are NO discrepancies in the KJV. It is the true inspired word of God. I have this "discussion" with a Muslim friend of mine quite often, who claims that Jesus was only a prophet, which contradicts his words. I will ask you since she doesn't seem to know, to which manuscript is she referring?

Don't expect this question answered anytime soon. I'm quite sure Frankies tiny brain is working overtime trying to decipher your question. he was just piling on SR anyways.

Frankie
06-04-2011, 12:38 PM

In Islam. Jesus is considered on of five major prophets. No more son of God or God himself than Abraham, Moses, or Muhammad. To Loosely quote George Burns in "Oh God" You and I are sons of God too.

As for discrepancies, there are a lot and very blatant ones too. Especially when it comes to the teachings in the Old vs New testament. To deny it and to call KJV "true inspired word of God" when it is documented that passages were deliberately left out or added/edited borders on blasphemy.

Frankie
06-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Don't expect this question answered anytime soon. I'm quite sure Frankies tiny brain is working overtime trying to decipher your question. he was just piling on SR anyways.

OOOPS! Some idiot has egg on his face. LMAO But what else is new?

Radar Chief
06-04-2011, 01:10 PM

Frankie
06-04-2011, 01:14 PM

ClevelandBronco
06-04-2011, 02:10 PM
In Islam. Jesus is considered on of five major prophets. No more son of God or God himself than Abraham, Moses, or Muhammad. To Loosely quote George Burns in "Oh God" You and I are sons of God too.

As for discrepancies, there are a lot and very blatant ones too. Especially when it comes to the teachings in the Old vs New testament. To deny it and to call KJV "true inspired word of God" when it is documented that passages were deliberately left out or added/edited borders on blasphemy.

This is a shining example of the arrogance of idiots.

Frankie considers the King James Bible unreliable and borderline blasphemous, and offers instead for our consideration the more solid theology that he has uncovered in the movie, "Oh, God."

Frankie
06-04-2011, 02:22 PM

Frankie considers the King James Bible unreliable and borderline blasphemous, and offers instead for our consideration the more solid theology that he has uncovered in the movie, "Oh, God."

I did not offer it as proof. I offered it as a simple idea that makes no less sense than a fictional fantasy book full of holes written by mere man. But I did not expect you to understand simple English anyway.

ClevelandBronco
06-04-2011, 02:28 PM
I did not offer it as proof. I offered it as a simple idea that makes no less sense than a fictional fantasy book full of holes written by mere man. But I did not expect you to understand simple English anyway.

Yes, of course.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-04-2011, 04:22 PM

Yes there was a lot left out probably because it didn't belong in there. Such as the Gospel of Thomas, or Judas for obvious reasons.

Bill Parcells
06-04-2011, 04:54 PM

Did you actually have the audacity to question the rationale of DC's beloved village idiot/punching bag Frankie?

listopencil
06-04-2011, 05:01 PM

OK, I'll start with something fairly simple that shouldn't lead to an emotionally charged cat fight. Compare the details surrounding the birth of Christ in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John of your King James Version of the Bible. They aren't the same.

Frankie
06-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Did you actually have the audacity to question the rationale of DC's beloved village idiot/punching bag Frankie?

Project much?LMAO

KILLER_CLOWN
06-04-2011, 06:21 PM
OK, I'll start with something fairly simple that shouldn't lead to an emotionally charged cat fight. Compare the details surrounding the birth of Christ in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John of your King James Version of the Bible. They aren't the same.

Can you cite something specific?

listopencil
06-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Can you cite something specific?

Well, a very obvious one is that according to Matthew he was born in a house and according to Luke he was born in a manger because there was no room at the local inn.

Matthew says that an angel appeared to Joseph in a dream because Joseph was going to divorce Mary for her obvious adultery ( I assume she was visibly pregnant by that time-it says that she was found to be with child, not that she told him). They had not had sex at that point although they were betrothed. The angel convinced him not to because it was God that made Mary pregnant rather than another man.

Luke says that an angel appeared to Mary while she was betrothed to Joseph and told her that she would have a baby. She wondered how that was going to happen because she didn't have a husband yet. The angel explains it to her. No mention of anyone telling Joseph what was going on.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Well, a very obvious one is that according to Matthew he was born in a house and according to Luke he was born in a manger because there was no room at the local inn.

Matthew says that an angel appeared to Joseph in a dream because Joseph was going to divorce Mary for her obvious adultery ( I assume she was visibly pregnant by that time-it says that she was found to be with child, not that she told him). They had not had sex at that point although they were betrothed. The angel convinced him not to because it was God that made Mary pregnant rather than another man.

Luke says that an angel appeared to Mary while she was betrothed to Joseph and told her that she would have a baby. She wondered how that was going to happen because she didn't have a husband yet. The angel explains it to her. No mention of anyone telling Joseph what was going on.

1ST question is answered here

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a012.html

and to the 2nd question i don't see a problem, what is the question?

ClevelandBronco
06-04-2011, 10:50 PM

Yes. Unfortunately, he's apparently taken me off of ignore and he made the mistake of thinking that I was talking to him.

I may be forced to write something vicious about his mother again if he does not grant my request to put me back on iggy.

listopencil
06-04-2011, 10:55 PM
1ST question is answered here

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a012.html

and to the 2nd question i don't see a problem, what is the question?

The first answer supposes translation problems. It's possible but the answer is clearly not in the text of the bible.

In the previous example one of the major points to the article was that an innkeeper wasn't mentioned in Biblical text, yet here you don't have a problem with two completely different stories and see that as a discrepancy? Who did the angel talk to? When did Joseph know that Mary was pregnant?

listopencil
06-04-2011, 11:01 PM
It's getting late for me and I have to go to bed, worked early today and have to work early tomorrow. Here's a link that goes over some more of Matthew and Luke in detail. It's from a secular humanism site so there will be some bias but I don't have the time to post all of this stuff so I hope you can get past that and still get the meat of the article.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/flynn_25_1.htm

KILLER_CLOWN
06-04-2011, 11:04 PM
The first answer supposes translation problems. It's possible but the answer is clearly not in the text of the bible.

In the previous example one of the major points to the article was that an innkeeper wasn't mentioned in Biblical text, yet here you don't have a problem with two completely different stories and see that as a discrepancy? Who did the angel talk to? When did Joseph know that Mary was pregnant?

I don't see two completely different stories. Your other questions are answered here: http://www.lifeofchrist.com/life/birth/default.asp

KILLER_CLOWN
06-04-2011, 11:07 PM
It's getting late for me and I have to go to bed, worked early today and have to work early tomorrow. Here's a link that goes over some more of Matthew and Luke in detail. It's from a secular humanism site so there will be some bias but I don't have the time to post all of this stuff so I hope you can get past that and still get the meat of the article.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/flynn_25_1.htm

I worked 60+ hours last week and have a business to maintain so i don't have much time either. I will be happy to check in periodically and answer your questions though. Feel free to ask more. My day off was Saturday and as it turns out i didn't get much rest.

BIG_DADDY
06-05-2011, 01:15 AM
Project much?LMAO

WOW, big word and a concept.

Frankie
06-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Yes. Unfortunately, he's apparently taken me off of ignore and he made the mistake of thinking that I was talking to him.

I may be forced to write something vicious about his mother again if he does not grant my request to put me back on iggy.

You obviously are too slow to have understood my many posts here saying that I never use the iggy feature. I just mostly ignore a person by myself when they cross the line. Understand the word "mostly." Ask someone to Google the definition. Then write it on your crayon pad 100 times.

ClevelandBronco
06-05-2011, 09:28 PM
You obviously are too slow to have understood my many posts here saying that I never use the iggy feature. I just mostly ignore a person by myself when they cross the line. Understand the word "mostly." Ask someone to Google the definition. Then write it on your crayon pad 100 times.

Perhaps I should read more of your posts.

Nah.

Frankie
06-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Perhaps I should read more of your posts.

Nah.

Then I suppose we all can expect that you will not reply or refer to them. But then again I have no confidence in your ability to refrain from your usual pathetic trolling.

ClevelandBronco
06-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Then I suppose we all can expect that you will not reply or refer to them. But then again I have no confidence in your ability to refrain from your usual pathetic trolling.

Go try to figure out which hole is the correct one on that goat of a man without a cock that you married.

Frankie
06-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Go try to figure out which hole is the correct one on that goat of a man without a cock that you married.

I was right. See ya later asshole.

ClevelandBronco
06-05-2011, 09:52 PM
I was right. See ya later asshole.

Remember all the good times.

BIG_DADDY
06-05-2011, 10:37 PM

Do you mind if I ask who we is?

go bowe
06-06-2011, 10:45 AM

i understand that you don't like frankie, but do you really need to bring his wife into your spat?

insult a man as much as you like, this is after all chiefs planet, but bringing his family into it is a bit much... :( :( :(

ClevelandBronco
06-06-2011, 11:05 AM
i understand that you don't like frankie, but do you really need to bring his wife into your spat?

insult a man as much as you like, this is after all chiefs planet, but bringing his family into it is a bit much... :( :( :(

Whether I was referring to Frankie's wife is intentionally left open to reader interpretation.

Frankie
06-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Whether I was referring to Frankie's wife is intentionally left open to reader interpretation.Bullsh!t!

It was pretty clear and your post has been reported as inappropriate. It's up to the mods to decide if this is worth a warning or something.

All in all, you have been totally classless with your posts about my family and in fact you have pretty much bragged about it in this very thread.

ClevelandBronco
06-06-2011, 11:13 AM
Bullsh!t!

It was pretty clear and your post has been reported as inappropriate. It's up to the mods to decide if this is worth a warning or something.

All in all, you have been totally classless with your posts about my family and in fact you have pretty much bragged about it in this very thread.

I asked you very politely in a positive rep comment to place me on ignore. Once again I beg you to do so.

Frankie
06-06-2011, 11:17 AM
I asked you very politely in a positive rep comment to place me on ignore. Once again I beg you to do so.

I have never used the ignore feature and do not plan to change it just because you want me to. Plus I'd rather bring out your pathetic classlessness for everyone to see every time you practice it. You keep this up and I predict it will eventually be the very rope that hangs you.

ClevelandBronco
06-06-2011, 11:19 AM
I have never used the ignore feature and do not plan to change it just because you want me to. Plus I'd rather bring out your pathetic classlessness for everyone to see every time you practice it. You keep this up and I predict it will eventually be the very rope that hangs you.

I appreciate your concern.

Frankie
06-06-2011, 11:21 AM
I appreciate your concern.

I'm not concerned. Just looking forward to it. Just stay classless like the other couple of idiots who kept up their stupidity.

ClevelandBronco
06-06-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm not concerned. Just looking forward to it. Just stay classless like the other couple of idiots who kept up their stupidity.

Count on it.

mnchiefsguy
06-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Well at least ClevelandBronco won't miss out on all the Iranian love from Frankie by being on ignore.

Frankie
06-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Well at least ClevelandBronco won't miss out on all the Iranian love from Frankie by being on ignore.

:deevee: Poor CB the innocent victim!

go bowe
06-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Bullsh!t!

as far as i know, insulting a man's wife is not a bannable offense...

maybe it should be, but it isn't...

classless and deranged, but not actionable...

Frankie
06-06-2011, 12:38 PM
as far as i know, insulting a man's wife is not a bannable offense...

maybe it should be, but it isn't...

classless and deranged, but not actionable...

I understand. But some stuff ARE over the line and just maybe should be subject to mod consideration.

ROYC75
06-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Well, this one sure went sour.

patteeu
06-06-2011, 03:13 PM
I understand. But some stuff ARE over the line and just maybe should be subject to mod consideration.

This aren't though.