PDA

View Full Version : Legal Poor Mr. Dane McCloud

FAX
05-23-2011, 07:36 PM
He's going to have his hands full when California releases the 33,000 prisoners.

I have an idea, though. Maybe they can just release all the people incarcerated for possession of marijuana then put all the illegal dudes and dudettes on a boat to Afghanistan. That should solve the problem and save Mr. Dane McCloud a fortune on upgraded security measures.

FAX

SNR
05-23-2011, 07:40 PM
He better make sure to keep that boat stocked with plenty of potato chips

Fishpicker
05-23-2011, 07:43 PM
great weed is grown wherever there are mountains. Afghanistan has plenty of mountains. And Afghanistan has some great weed. I wouldn't want to be on that boat but, I'd gladly meet up with the criminals once they have something established.

Saul Good
05-23-2011, 07:49 PM
Poor Dane McCloud. They aren't going to let out the child molesters, so he's not getting parole.

ClevelandBronco
05-23-2011, 08:08 PM
great weed is grown wherever there are mountains. Afghanistan has plenty of mountains. And Afghanistan has some great weed. I wouldn't want to be on that boat but, I'd gladly meet up with the criminals once they have something established.

I'm trying to imagine a guy saying, "You gotta try this shit. It's from Wyoming," but it's not working.

LiveSteam
05-23-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm trying to imagine a guy saying, "You gotta try this shit. It's from Wyoming," but it's not working.

:LOL:

CrazyPhuD
05-23-2011, 08:45 PM
Sure why not release the people in jail for marijuana possession considering that for all intents and purposes it's no longer a crime to posses less than an ounce. MJ has been decriminalized in CA, as of last year. If there is anyone in jail for possession of less than an ounce they should already be out.

Meh....this falls under a big whatever even. Personally I'm glad to see it happen, if anything it may help break the prison guard unions that have been fleecing the state for years. Besides, short of permanent incarceration, it's not clear there is a causal relationship between the number of a people in jail and a reduction in crime. Access to abortion has been shown to have an apparent(and somewhat shoking) causal relationship to drops in crime, but prisons haven't. They just fund the prison 'economy'.

Fishpicker
05-23-2011, 09:08 PM

Matanuskan would do well there. it all depends on genetics and not necessarily environment.

Brock
05-23-2011, 09:14 PM
I doubt there's anyone in prison for possession of weed in California.

FAX
05-23-2011, 10:04 PM
I doubt there's anyone in prison for possession of weed in California.

With all respect and admiration, Mr. Brock, but not so. I have a friend (a poor, unfortunate lad who went to school in Pittsburg for awhile, actually) who is doing time in that great state at the moment ... charged and convicted of possession. Of course, the quantity was a tad south of two kilos. In his case, however, it's not exactly hard time. He says he is basically a groundskeeper for the Governor. Still, I'd like to see him free once again.

FAX