PDA

View Full Version : Poop Bibi lied Jews died hcf cried

dirk digler
05-24-2011, 01:27 PM
http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Government/Communiques/2010/Joint_statement_PM_Netanyahu_US_Sec_Clinton_11-Nov-2010.htm

A Joint Statement From Clinton And Netanyahu

From last November 11 (http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Government/Communiques/2010/Joint_statement_PM_Netanyahu_US_Sec_Clinton_11-Nov-2010.htm). Money quote:
The Prime Minister and the Secretary agreed on the importance of continuing direct negotiations to achieve our goals. The Secretary reiterated that "the United States believes that through good-faith negotiations, the parties can mutually agree on an outcome which ends the conflict and reconciles the Palestinian goal of an independent and viable state, based on the 1967 lines, with agreed swaps, and the Israeli goal of a Jewish state with secure and recognized borders that reflect subsequent developments and meet Israeli security requirements."

HonestChieffan
05-24-2011, 01:37 PM
You do understand the secretary is Mrs Clinton.

But , oh.....nevermind.

Not even a good try Dirk, you can do better.

Donger
05-24-2011, 01:39 PM

But , oh.....nevermind.

Yeah, I'm not seeing the lie here.

ClevelandBronco
05-24-2011, 01:43 PM
The Prime Minister and the Secretary agreed on the importance of continuing direct negotiations to achieve our goals.

Okay, so we're told that they agreed on this much, but we're left in the dark as to whether the Prime Minister agreed with Sec. Clinton's reiteration.

The Secretary reiterated that "the United States believes that through good-faith negotiations, the parties can mutually agree on an outcome which ends the conflict and reconciles the Palestinian goal of an independent and viable state, based on the 1967 lines,...

Strange that she didn't say that "the United States and Israel believe..." seeing as it was supposed to be a joint statement. Perhaps it was simply an oversight.

dirk digler
05-24-2011, 01:53 PM

But , oh.....nevermind.

It is on the Israeli Government's own website but I am sure Bibi had no idea that was being written LMAO

ClevelandBronco
05-24-2011, 01:55 PM
It is on the Israeli Government's own website but I am sure Bibi had no idea that was being written LMAO

Why not put it there? It's not as if it says what you think it does.

dirk digler
05-24-2011, 01:59 PM
Why not put it there? It's not as if it says what you think it does.

It was a joint statement that both parties agreed to and specifically it states borders based on 1967 lines with land swaps.

Wait isn't that what Obama spoke about the other day that caused so much uproar?

HonestChieffan
05-24-2011, 02:00 PM
No.

ClevelandBronco
05-24-2011, 02:03 PM
It was a joint statement that both parties agreed to and specifically it states borders based on 1967 lines with land swaps.

Wait isn't that what Obama spoke about the other day that caused so much uproar?

Yes. Had I seen this at the time I'd have expressed my desire that extreme misfortune would befall Ms. Clinton as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

ClevelandBronco
05-24-2011, 02:03 PM
No.

No?

HonestChieffan
05-24-2011, 02:10 PM
No?

in answer to Dirk.

dirk digler
05-24-2011, 02:21 PM
No.

Yes

dirk digler
05-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Yes. Had I seen this at the time I'd have expressed my desire that extreme misfortune would befall Ms. Clinton as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

Lol would you have felt the same way about Bibi since he agreed to it? ;)

Radar Chief
05-24-2011, 02:24 PM
No. /Bobby Boucher

No what? /Casey Bugge

ClevelandBronco
05-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Lol would you have felt the same way about Bibi since he agreed to it? ;)

I don't see anything that indicates that he did agree, as I made clear earlier.

orange
05-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Whether he agreed or not, he was clearly on notice six months ago about the "1967 with swaps" policy.

So his "shock" last week was:

- feigned
- phony
- or false

?

We report, you decide.

patteeu
05-24-2011, 06:56 PM
The part of Obama's speech that was the most objectionable was the part where he called on Israel and the palestinians to define the borders before negotiating a settlement on the right of return and Jerusalem issues, IMO. I don't see how that can be done without putting Israel at a big negotiating disadvantage.

stevieray
05-24-2011, 10:05 PM
So his "shock" last week was:

- feigned
- phony
- or false

?

Polite.

I know that it's hard for the left to comprehend anything positve when allocating qualifiers through a biased lense.

Brock
05-24-2011, 10:06 PM
His shock was polite?

KILLER_CLOWN
05-24-2011, 11:43 PM
The part of Obama's speech that was the most objectionable was the part where he called on Israel and the palestinians to define the borders before negotiating a settlement on the right of return and Jerusalem issues, IMO. I don't see how that can be done without putting Israel at a big negotiating disadvantage.

If you can't draw your borders, how can anything be negotiated in good faith?

patteeu
05-25-2011, 05:46 AM
If you can't draw your borders, how can anything be negotiated in good faith?

Is this a serious question? I can't think of a single reason why borders should have to be negotiated first.

dirk digler
05-25-2011, 08:02 AM
I don't see anything that indicates that he did agree, as I made clear earlier.

:facepalm:

Joint statements are carefully crafted and agreed upon by both parties before they are released. It has been that way since who knows when.

He agreed with it and knew about it and then feigned outraged when Obama did his speech.

http://still4hill.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/11-11-10-061.jpg?w=491&h=610
Clinton-Bibi hold marathon six hour meeting (http://www.politico.com/blogs/laurarozen/1110/ClintonBibi_hold_marathon_six_hour_meeting.html#)

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met for almost six hours with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the Regency Hotel in New York today.
Following their marathon meeting, the Prime Minister’s Office and State Department sent out a joint statement, describing ”good discussions” that involved “a friendly and productive exchange of views on both sides.”

ClevelandBronco
05-25-2011, 10:40 AM
:facepalm:

Joint statements are carefully crafted and agreed upon by both parties before they are released. It has been that way since who knows when.

He agreed with it and knew about it and then feigned outraged when Obama did his speech.

You may continue to pretend that it says something other than what it says if you wish. I'm incapable of keeping up with your brand of self deception.

I yield the thread to your dishonesty.