PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Unhinged: MSNBC’s Ed Schultz calls Laura Ingraham a ‘right-wing slut’

ROYC75
05-25-2011, 07:07 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/25/unhinged-msnbcs-ed-schultz-calls-laura-ingraham-a-right-wing-slut/?test=latestnews

Ha Ha , crybaby Ed just can't get his way, so he reverts to name calling. Sweet! Just what Liberals do in distress,name calling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So much for civility, at least at MSNBC – the home of the “Lean Forward” mantra.

On his Tuesday radio program, liberal talker and MSNBC host Ed Schultz took a shot at conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham for her criticism of President Barack Obama’s trip to Ireland, where he enjoyed a Guinness, while the Midwestern United States was being hit by severe weather. (h/t Brian Maloney, the Radio Equalizer)

“And what do the Republicans thinking about?” Schultz said. “They’re not thinking about their next-door neighbor. They’re just thinking about how much this is going to cost. President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they’re talking about, like this right-wing slut, what’s her name?, Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she’s a talk slut. You see, she was, back in the day, praising President Reagan when he was drinking a beer overseas. But now that Obama’s doing it, they’re working him over.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/25/unhinged-msnbcs-ed-schultz-calls-laura-ingraham-a-right-wing-slut/#ixzz1NPrPxfwz

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LLeGQr9TK6g&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LLeGQr9TK6g&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LMAOLMAOLMAO:deevee::deevee::deevee:

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz complains that even though he ‘busted [his] ass’ for Obama, he still hasn’t scored a presidential interview

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/24/msnbcs-ed-schultz-complains-that-even-though-he-busted-his-ass-for-obama-he-still-hasnt-scored-a-presidential-interview/#ixzz1NPs9vYjL

MSNBC and talk radio host Ed Schultz delivered his address to the progressive congregation of bloggers at the Netroots Nation conference, and he had some strong words for the White House. Alluding to the Shirley Sherrod fiasco, Schultz quipped that the White House “must have a sissy room,” and that despite the fact that he “busted my ass for Obama,” the President visited Special Report with Bret Baier, “in my time slot.”

[...]

“I took my radio show on the road, I did town halls, talked to people… and President Obama, you don’t come to Ed– he goes to Bret Baier on Fox News, in my time slot. Now, my show’s going to be ok, but if you were in my position, would you say, ‘what’s that all about?’ Loyalty.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/24/msnbcs-ed-schultz-complains-that-even-though-he-busted-his-ass-for-obama-he-still-hasnt-scored-a-presidential-interview/#ixzz1NPs0SHAo

HonestChieffan
05-25-2011, 07:14 PM
The fat libtard got a week off to think about the stinker he laid on this one.

(DC) — Finally the other shoe dropped on the Ed Schultz controversy on Wednesday.

In a release from MSNBC management, the network announced it would suspend Schultz for one week without pay for remarks he made on his Tuesday radio show calling conservative talker Laura Ingraham a “right-wing slut.” However, Schultz will be permitted to address the remarks on his Wednesday television show with the suspension beginning immediately afterwards:

“MSNBC management met with Ed Schultz this afternoon and accepted his offer to take one week of unpaid leave for the remarks he made yesterday on his radio program.

On his Tuesday radio program, Schultz took a shot at conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham for her criticism of President Barack Obama’s trip to Ireland, where he enjoyed a Guinness, while the Midwestern United States was being hit by severe weather.
http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/25/ed-schultz-gets-one-week-unpaid-suspension-for-right-wing-slut-remark/

|Zach|
05-25-2011, 07:17 PM
This is kinda funny. 3rd comment on the blog post.

"I pray to the Lord that Sarah Palin will be the
next President so that Beautiful Women who
want to sere humanity will get the respect they
deserve. God bless Sarah Ingraham. She is also
beautiful and like Sarah Palin very feminine. As
for Shultz, well, he is only a gay. He should be
remain in the closet so the fury of nature may
cease lashing on us mortals."

dirk digler
05-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Is she?

Direckshun
05-25-2011, 08:35 PM
Well, it's an asshole being an asshole to another asshole.

What do you want.

SNR
05-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Well, it's an asshole being an asshole to another asshole.

What do you want.
SOME GODDAMN CIVILITY IN THIS NATION'S RHETORIC!

Rausch
05-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Is she?

I'm not a fan but I'd hit it...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tNJpBJ1aJdA/R5qyjJfkoJI/AAAAAAAAAZo/17MDDyYhVRc/s320/573488.jpg

blaise
05-25-2011, 11:07 PM
These crazy tea partiers RWNJs. This kind of disrespectful language is going to lead to violence someday.

stevieray
05-25-2011, 11:10 PM
These crazy tea partiers RWNJs. This kind of disrespectful language is going to lead to violence someday.

they've heard...:crybaby:...this kind of rhetoric....:crybaby: before...

RedDread
05-26-2011, 03:06 AM

Really? Calling someone a slut is going to incite violence? Reach.

RedDread
05-26-2011, 03:10 AM
The false equivalencies are strong in here.

Rausch
05-26-2011, 03:12 AM
Really? Calling someone a slut is going to incite violence? Reach.

http://ology.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/post-image/sarcasm_detector.jpg

Rausch
05-26-2011, 03:17 AM
The false equivalencies are strong in here.

I thought that was pretty much the basis of all political arguments...

RedDread
05-26-2011, 03:32 AM

It's basically glossing over all the subtle and overt rhetoric that the Tea Party and its followers have been spewing since their inception. Even comparing that with a TIC comment and trying to somehow draw that equivalency is nuts, but that's the M.O. of most on here when they have something that's indefensible.

Rausch
05-26-2011, 03:41 AM
It's basically glossing over all the subtle and overt rhetoric that the Tea Party and its followers have been spewing since their inception.

Don't do that.

Don't equate hate or extremists with an earnest desire by fed up Americans for true Conservatism.

Even comparing that with a TIC comment and trying to somehow draw that equivalency is nuts, but that's the M.O. of most on here when they have something that's indefensible.

I'm not sure what you're aiming at here...

blaise
05-26-2011, 04:42 AM
The Tea Party is a racist dangerous organization. The people protesting at health care town halls were dangerous racists and a threat to the democratic process.

The whole tone of their language is disrespectful and erodes the national dialogue.

ROYC75
05-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Ed was framed, set up ,man.

blaise
05-26-2011, 08:21 AM
He's been suspended for a week and apologized.

LOCOChief
05-26-2011, 08:25 AM
He's been suspended for a week and apologized.

He called someones daughter, wife and or mother a slut while hiding behind a microphone. His suspension and apology doesn't cut it in my book and wouldn't for most guys that I know. He needs to be properly checked for this.

Velvet_Jones
05-26-2011, 08:34 AM
The Tea Party is a racist dangerous organization. The people protesting at health care town halls were dangerous racists and a threat to the democratic process.

The whole tone of their language is disrespectful and erodes the national dialogue.

You can't be serious about this. Either that you need to look up Keith Oberman and most of the other liberal empty suits on MSNBC-NBC-ABC-CBS and then quietly STFU.

blaise
05-26-2011, 08:42 AM
You can't be serious about this. Either that you need to look up Keith Oberman and most of the other liberal empty suits on MSNBC-NBC-ABC-CBS and then quietly STFU.

When Keith Olbermann does this stuff he's telling facts. When someone throws glitter on Newt Gingrich, it's not disrespectful. It's just some kid making a point. When people protest at RNCs its more like people taking to the streets to have their voices heard.
Not like RWNJs and Tea Partiers who are basically closet KKK members spewing hate.

LOCOChief
05-26-2011, 09:05 AM
When Keith Olbermann does this stuff he's telling facts. When someone throws glitter on Newt Gingrich, it's not disrespectful. It's just some kid making a point. When people protest at RNCs its more like people taking to the streets to have their voices heard.
Not like RWNJs and Tea Partiers who are basically closet KKK members spewing hate.

I see what you did there. :p

ClevelandBronco
05-26-2011, 09:15 AM
I don't see any need for an apology and suspension, but it's not my company. I'm sure they have their reasons.

blaise
05-26-2011, 09:25 AM
I don't see any need for an apology and suspension, but it's not my company. I'm sure they have their reasons.

I think it probably depends on how many advertisers called MSNBC and complained about it.

ClevelandBronco
05-26-2011, 09:27 AM
I think it probably depends on how many advertisers called MSNBC and complained about it.

They have advertisers? Why?

Radar Chief
05-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Is she?

If she is I’d take some of that. :hump:

RedNeckRaider
05-26-2011, 09:56 AM
I wonder how many of the hundred or so people who watch this clown were offended~

mlyonsd
05-26-2011, 10:25 AM
I wonder how many of the hundred or so people who watch this clown were offended~

None. They're only hoping he'll say stuff like that because they believe it too.

vailpass
05-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Excellent. We need more unbridled discourse of this nature. If everyone could voice their true feelings then they would be out of the way and people could discuss the real issues in a completely open, honest environment.

ROYC75
05-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Excellent. We need more unbridled discourse of this nature. If everyone could voice their true feelings then they would be out of the way and people could discuss the real issues in a completely open, honest environment.

Oh, shut up you, the days of free speech are over.

Unless you are a Liberal. +1

Bowser
05-26-2011, 11:19 AM
She should go blast a hole in his knee before Obama collects all the guns.

BucEyedPea
05-26-2011, 11:23 AM
Gee, I always thought the left supported sluts with their free and easy love positions.

Bowser
05-26-2011, 11:25 AM
Gee, I always thought the left supported sluts with their free and easy love positions.

Obviously Ed has a crush on Laura.

vailpass
05-26-2011, 11:29 AM

There is strong support for that program on both sides of the aisle.

Bowser
05-26-2011, 11:32 AM

times one

alpha_omega
05-26-2011, 11:54 AM
“MSNBC management met with Ed Schultz this afternoon and accepted his offer to take one week of unpaid leave for the remarks he made yesterday on his radio program.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/25/ed-schultz-gets-one-week-unpaid-suspension-for-right-wing-slut-remark/#ixzz1NTxT7Eb1

So...he picked his own punishment?

vailpass
05-26-2011, 11:55 AM
times one

LMAO Geez, let 'em catch you fucking one goat and all of a sudden you're a goat fucker.

SNR
05-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Tea party people are a bunch of talk sluts

BucEyedPea
05-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Obviously Ed has a crush on Laura.
Well, she did date Olbermann at one time.

BucEyedPea
05-26-2011, 12:04 PM

I see. So your fine on your woman having as many men as she wants?

vailpass
05-26-2011, 12:15 PM
I see. So your fine on your woman having as many men as she wants?

Absolutely. And she does.

BucEyedPea
05-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Absolutely. And she does.

Well, okaaay then. I'm sure what's good for her is good for you.

Bowser
05-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Well, she did date Olbermann at one time.

She IS a slut! [/ROYC75]

Radar Chief
05-26-2011, 01:57 PM
She IS a slut! [/ROYC75]

At least she had the common sense to realize her mistake and ditch that loser.

RedNeckRaider
05-26-2011, 02:13 PM
LMAO Geez, let 'em catch you ****ing one goat and all of a sudden you're a goat ****er.

I heard that joke a little different. You work every day and nobody calls you a worker but you suck one......

BucEyedPea
05-26-2011, 02:59 PM
At least she had the common sense to realize her mistake and ditch that loser.

Did she ditch him or he her? She's in her forties and still single.

HonestChieffan
05-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Imagine if a conservative called Michelle O a slut.

Those sows on the view defended Pussball Shultz. Would they defend a conservative male saying Flotus is a slut?

Liberal means you never have to be consistent

RedNeckRaider
05-26-2011, 05:18 PM

Those sows on the view defended Pussball Shultz. Would they defend a conservative male saying Flotus is a slut?

More people have heard it here than when he said it. It would be hard to find someone less relevant than him. You are right there is a clear double standard IMO~

BucEyedPea
05-26-2011, 06:28 PM

There's plenty of so-called conservatives, or at the very least those who call themselves Republicans, that use this language ( and worse) toward women they disagree with politically right here on this board.

RedNeckRaider
05-26-2011, 07:32 PM
There's plenty of so-called conservatives, are at the very least those who call themselves Republicans, that use this language ( and worse) toward women they disagree with politically right here on this board.

Public figures?

ClevelandBronco
05-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Public figures?

Not really.

BucEyedPea
05-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Public figures?

As far as I am concerned a public figure is more fair game than a private figure. Not that I don't think it isn't trashy for a talking head on TV to do it though. It makes him look bad and unprofessional.

Cannibal
05-28-2011, 05:42 PM
I wouldn't say she's necessarily a slut, but she's definitely a c u n t

BucEyedPea
05-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Are you by passing the filters Cannibal?

Gee, I could see if you use that word with Coulter but Laura? Laura's pretty pleasant. You call her that just because you disagree? Even I like Obama on a personal level; think he has a loving devoted family while I despise his policies.

Jaric
05-31-2011, 10:44 AM
There's plenty of so-called conservatives, or at the very least those who call themselves Republicans, that use this language ( and worse) toward women they disagree with politically right here on this board.

Shut up slu...

Ok, I can't do it, even as a joke.

o:-)

oldandslow
05-31-2011, 11:50 AM
Are you by passing the filters Cannibal?

Gee, I could see if you use that word with Coulter but Laura? Laura's pretty pleasant. You call her that just because you disagree? Even I like Obama on a personal level; think he has a loving devoted family while I despise his policies.

Sometimes the collective age of this board is pre-adolescent. Calling a woman a C*** or a S*** is no different than calling a black man a N***** or me a "damn Inj**."

Ed Schultz strayed way over the line here.

So did cannibal.

BucEyedPea
05-31-2011, 11:55 AM
Shut up slu...

Ok, I can't do it, even as a joke.

Shut up gigo... or saty...

Ok, I can't do it, even as a joke either.

Jaric
05-31-2011, 12:19 PM
Shut up gigo... or saty...

Ok, I can't do it, even as a joke either.

Gigo? Help me out here.

;)

BucEyedPea
05-31-2011, 12:27 PM
Gigo? Help me out here.

;)

Give me at least a letter.;)

http://youtu.be/cTFsEddqELY

SNR
05-31-2011, 12:29 PM
Gigo? Help me out here.