PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Ron Paul tweets some Giuliani smack...

Taco John
05-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Actually this is from facebook, but still pretty good:

@Ron Paul
The latest CNN National Poll has me at 12 percent, and within the margin of error from first place! Somehow, Rudy is leading and I think we can all remember how easy he is be to beat :)

Giuliani 16%
Romney 15%
Palin 13%
Paul 12%

Silock
05-28-2011, 02:30 AM
lol

The R ticket is so fucked.

BigChiefFan
05-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Rick Perry may throw his hat into the mix.

I still think Paul is the best step in the right direction for this country. Let's get back to the basics of the constitution.

BucEyedPea
05-29-2011, 09:18 AM
I think this is a ploy by GOP leadership to get someone in who can defeat Paul who is #2 in some places by a few points over most in the field, except for Romney. Paul's standing of course is not reported by Fox much. Then Luntz's alleged undecided voters for his focus groups are anything but as they are carefully selected and often the same folks.

As far as Romney goes his alleged big money bomb is pledged donations not actual, unlike donations to Paul. Let's not forget where McCain stood during the 2007 primaries despite Romney being ahead of him and using much of his own funds, until the actual primary took place.

I still think Paul is the best step in the right direction for this country. Let's get back to the basics of the constitution.

So far I am inclined to agree. Particularly when I think things are being set-up for WWIII in the ME with the constant demagoguery on Iran and now Pakistan.

CoMoChief
05-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Gov. Christie needs to run.

The other candidates are just horrible, and BO would most likely win by default.

DJJasonp
05-30-2011, 10:57 AM

Several months ago, someone on Alex Jones' show (someone claiming to have bilderberg contacts)...said Rick Perry would be our next president.

That said, he didnt say whether that would be in the next election, or after another Obama term.

Take it for whatever it's worth (probably not a lot).......but would be interesting if it does hold up.