PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues AZ Border patrol 1-Illegal Mexican Criminal 0

vailpass
06-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Death Penalty anyone?

Arrest made in fatal 2008 Des Moines hit-and-run
10:06 PM, May 31, 2011 | by Des Moines Register |

An illegal immigrant suspected in a fatal hit-and-run accident in Des Moines has been arrested in Arizona.

The Border Patrol said that Feliciano Diaz, 25, of Chiapas, Mexico, was arrested south of Phoenix on Monday for being an illegal immigrant.

As he was being processed, agents discovered an active warrant for his arrest in Des Moines on charges of vehicular homicide, unlawful flight to avoid prosecution and other related charges.

Des Moines police say that Diaz, whom officers had sought under the name Tomas Diaz-Diaz, swerved off the road Sept. 26, 2008, in the 2200 block of Hartford Avenue and struck Dennis Kaiser and the horse he was riding. Kaiser was thrown in front of another car and hit again. The horse was struck and killed by another hit-and-run driver.

Kaiser, 26, of Des Moines, died two days later at a hospital.

Extradition arrangements were in progress Tuesday.

This blog post includes information from the Associated Press.

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index.php/2011/05/31/arrest-made-in-fatal-2008-des-moines-hit-and-run/

orange
06-01-2011, 03:01 PM
"Death penalty" for a traffic accident? What world do you live in?

A certain young woman once killed someone in a traffic accident. She went on to become First Lady.

vailpass
06-01-2011, 03:08 PM

A certain young woman once killed someone in a traffic accident. She went on to become First Lady.

LMAO Do you ever get tired of being such a tool?

Brock
06-01-2011, 03:09 PM
death penalty in Iowa? Kind of doubtful.

vailpass
06-01-2011, 03:13 PM
death penalty in Iowa? Kind of doubtful.

That was just an aside. Of more interest is the fact the illegals was arrested for "being an illegal immigrant." Now that is progress.
Then, because we were able to arrest him for being an illegal, his status as a wanted man comitting unlawful flight to avoid prosecution was discovered.

This is the system working as it should. Props to the Az Border Patrol. If we could get sufficient federal funds and federal support for enforcing our immigration laws we could start to turn this problem around.

ClevelandBronco
06-01-2011, 03:17 PM
That was just an aside. Of more interest is the fact the illegals was arrested for "being an illegal immigrant." Now that is progress.
Then, because we were able to arrest him for being an illegal, his status as a wanted man comitting unlawful flight to avoid prosecution was discovered.

This is the system working as it should. Props to the Az Border Patrol. If we could get sufficient federal funds and federal support for enforcing our immigration laws we could start to turn this problem around.

I'll be really, really picky for a moment and point out that there's no "Arizona" Border Patrol.

orange
06-01-2011, 03:27 PM

They arrested him re-entering. This is new.

Washington— U.S. Customs and Border Protection Border Patrol apprehensions are down 24 percent compared to the previous year along the southwest border, indicating a continued decline in illegal cross-border activity between ports of entry.

During the period Oct. 1-June 30 [2007], Border Patrol agents made 682,468 apprehensions along the nation’s southern border compared to 894,496 apprehensions during the same period last year. The Yuma, Ariz., and Del Rio, Texas, sectors experienced the greatest declines, with a decrease of 68 percent and 51 percent with 34,140 and 18,286 apprehensions respectively. The number of other-than-Mexican alien apprehensions dropped 48 percent along the southern border, which totaled 43,135 through the third quarter 2007. The decrease in other-than-Mexican apprehensions reduces the time agents spend transporting and processing, and increases time spent patrolling the border.

Or maybe not. LMAO

Don't you ever get tired of being Drudge's well-beaten tool? LMAOLMAO

vailpass
06-01-2011, 04:26 PM
They arrested him re-entering. This is new.

Washington— U.S. Customs and Border Protection Border Patrol apprehensions are down 24 percent compared to the previous year along the southwest border, indicating a continued decline in illegal cross-border activity between ports of entry.

During the period Oct. 1-June 30 [2007], Border Patrol agents made 682,468 apprehensions along the nation’s southern border compared to 894,496 apprehensions during the same period last year. The Yuma, Ariz., and Del Rio, Texas, sectors experienced the greatest declines, with a decrease of 68 percent and 51 percent with 34,140 and 18,286 apprehensions respectively. The number of other-than-Mexican alien apprehensions dropped 48 percent along the southern border, which totaled 43,135 through the third quarter 2007. The decrease in other-than-Mexican apprehensions reduces the time agents spend transporting and processing, and increases time spent patrolling the border.

Or maybe not. LMAO

Don't you ever get tired of being Drudge's well-beaten tool? LMAOLMAO

Who is Drudge? *edit* (do you mean Drudge Report? Never read it. This quote is from Des Moines Register via an Android forum I was on).

WTF are you talking about here? Where does it say the murderer/illegal alien was arrested upon re-entry? And why would that matter?

orange
06-01-2011, 05:51 PM
WTF are you talking about here? Where does it say the murderer/illegal alien was arrested upon re-entry? And why would that matter?

How is vailpass an idiot? Let me count the ways...

No, he was arrested for entering illegally. Just like 500,000 - 1,000,000 others every year.

Now that is progress.

No, same as it ever was.

... his status as a wanted man comitting unlawful flight to avoid prosecution was discovered.

Same as it ever was.

This is the system working as it should. Props to the Az Border Patrol.

No, U.S. Border Patrol.

If we could get sufficient federal funds and federal support for enforcing our immigration laws we could start to turn this problem around.

This WAS Federal enforcement of Federal laws by Federal agents using Federal funds. Brewer/Pearce had nothing to do with it.

Death Penalty anyone?

For a traffic accident? What planet are you living on?

orange
06-01-2011, 05:53 PM
p.s. NEWS is found on NEWS sources. Not blogs.

Man featured on 'America's Most Wanted' arrested by BP agents
Posted: May 31, 2011 4:11 PM
Updated: May 31, 2011 4:12 PM

ShareShare25 Rating: 12345 5.0 (2 votes)

TUCSON - A suspect featured on an episode of America's Most Wanted was arrested by Border Patrol agents at the Casa Grande Station yesterday - the man is an illegal immigrant wanted in Des Moines, Iowa for a 2008 vehicular homicide.

Feliciano Diaz, a 25-year-old from Chiapas, Mexico, was arrested by Border Patrol Station agents for being in the United States illegally. The Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System revealed an active warrant for his arrest in Des Moines for a Vehicular Homicide, Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution and other related charges, according to Customs and Border Protection officials.

Diaz was in the August 1, 2009 episode of America's Most Wanted, highlighting a hit and run accident that he was involved in which left a horseback trail guide and his horse dead on September 26, 2008.

Arrangements for extradition of Diaz back to Des Moines for prosecution are being made, CBP officials say.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/man-featured-on-america-s-most-wanted-arrested-by-bp-agents/

I make that seven ways.

DA_T_84
06-01-2011, 05:59 PM

who?

vailpass
06-01-2011, 06:02 PM

TUCSON - A suspect featured on an episode of America's Most Wanted was arrested by Border Patrol agents at the Casa Grande Station yesterday - the man is an illegal immigrant wanted in Des Moines, Iowa for a 2008 vehicular homicide.

Feliciano Diaz, a 25-year-old from Chiapas, Mexico, was arrested by Border Patrol Station agents for being in the United States illegally. The Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System revealed an active warrant for his arrest in Des Moines for a Vehicular Homicide, Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution and other related charges, according to Customs and Border Protection officials.

Diaz was in the August 1, 2009 episode of America's Most Wanted, highlighting a hit and run accident that he was involved in which left a horseback trail guide and his horse dead on September 26, 2008.

Arrangements for extradition of Diaz back to Des Moines for prosecution are being made, CBP officials say.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/man-featured-on-america-s-most-wanted-arrested-by-bp-agents/

I make that seven ways.

Again you fucking loon what are you talking about? This is the same story I posted. Sucking that obama crank is messing with you boy.

mikey23545
06-01-2011, 06:14 PM

Did she commit hit-and-run as this piece of shit did?

Did she later flee to escape prosecution as this piece of shit did?

That's what I thought.

orange
06-01-2011, 06:16 PM
who?

Laura Bush, nee Welch.

vailpass
06-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Did she commit hit-and-run as this piece of shit did?

Did she later flee to escape prosecution as this piece of shit did?

That's what I thought.

There is something wrong with orange even more so than usual. Dude is erratic, his posts in this thread make no sense whatsoever.
Do you think he is stressed out because he is carrying direckshun's love child?

mikey23545
06-01-2011, 06:17 PM

Amazing how once again you have posted within moments an anti-conservative blast (which was not even remotely equivalent to the OP's situation)....

mikey23545
06-01-2011, 06:18 PM
There is something wrong with orange even more so than usual. Dude is erratic, his posts in this thread make no sense whatsoever.

In <i>this</i> thread?

ClevelandBronco
06-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Amazing how once again you have posted within moments an anti-conservative blast (which was not even remotely equivalent to the OP's situation)....

If he doesn't get paid to do this, he should.

vailpass
06-01-2011, 06:21 PM
In <i>this</i> thread?

My bad.

mikey23545

I don't think they know for sure yet. So far he's just late.

orange
This is the same story I posted.

Well, it's not the same. It's clear to anyone who actually can read and not just see squiggly lines on paper. But I'll leave it to you...

What exactly was new about this?

Of more interest is the fact the illegals was arrested for "being an illegal immigrant." Now that is progress.

vailpass
06-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Well, it's not the same. It's clear to anyone who actually can read and not just see squiggly lines on paper. But I'll leave it to you...

Psycho boy I honestly have no idea what you have been trying to say in this thread. If you don't care to make clear your point maybe you'd be better served trying to jam your obama up your own pelosi.

orange
06-01-2011, 06:30 PM
I posted a stupid "Death Penalty anyone?" and in trying to wriggle out of that, I compounded it with half a dozen idiotic takes on the matter that can't be backed up in any way without making myself look like more of a dork, so I'm just going to insult orange because I know mikey23545 and the other peanut-brains will back me up.

Yup.

vailpass
06-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Yup.

If we were apes you'd be the monkey the rest of the pack killed and ate.

HonestChieffan
06-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Poor illegal being picked on....

Houston Cop Killed by Drunk Driving Illegal Alien Invader…

(The Blaze) — Early Sunday morning in Houston, Texas, police officer Kevin Will was working a traffic stop on the side of the highway when a drunk driver struck and killed him.

Officer Will leaves behind a pregnant wife and two children.

HPD Chief Charles McClelland says that Kevin Will also died a hero.

Just seconds before he was struck and killed by Johoan Rodriguez’s car, Officer Will pushed another man out of the way. KTRH spoke to the Chief:

“The man heard the impact before he hit the ground,” says McClelland. “But he credits Officer Will with giving him the prior warning of yelling ‘Get out of the way!’ it actually saved his life.”

The tragedy of Officer Kevin Will’s death is compounded by the fact that his killer, Johoan Rodriguez is an illegal immigrant who had twice been deported, only to find his way back into the country.

Will is also the sixth consecutive HPD officer to be shot or killed in the line of duty by an illegal immigrant.

Perhaps DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz needs to rethink her belief that “undocumented immigrants” are not criminals.

The Florida congresswoman has stated that undocumented immigrants (like like the twice-deported Johaon Rodriguez), are “part of the backbone of our economy and not only a reality, but a necessity…” I‘m pretty certain that officer Will’s seven-month pregnant widow and his two children would disagree with Ms. Wasserman-Schultz.

vailpass
06-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Poor illegal being picked on....

Houston Cop Killed by Drunk Driving Illegal Alien Invader…

(The Blaze) — Early Sunday morning in Houston, Texas, police officer Kevin Will was working a traffic stop on the side of the highway when a drunk driver struck and killed him.

Officer Will leaves behind a pregnant wife and two children.

HPD Chief Charles McClelland says that Kevin Will also died a hero.

Just seconds before he was struck and killed by Johoan Rodriguez’s car, Officer Will pushed another man out of the way. KTRH spoke to the Chief:

“The man heard the impact before he hit the ground,” says McClelland. “But he credits Officer Will with giving him the prior warning of yelling ‘Get out of the way!’ it actually saved his life.”

The tragedy of Officer Kevin Will’s death is compounded by the fact that his killer, Johoan Rodriguez is an illegal immigrant who had twice been deported, only to find his way back into the country.

Will is also the sixth consecutive HPD officer to be shot or killed in the line of duty by an illegal immigrant.

Perhaps DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz needs to rethink her belief that “undocumented immigrants” are not criminals.

The Florida congresswoman has stated that undocumented immigrants (like like the twice-deported Johaon Rodriguez), are “part of the backbone of our economy and not only a reality, but a necessity…” I‘m pretty certain that officer Will’s seven-month pregnant widow and his two children would disagree with Ms. Wasserman-Schultz.

Death penalty.

ClevelandBronco
06-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Death penalty.

orange?

vailpass
06-02-2011, 12:12 PM
orange?

LMAO Asshole.

ClevelandBronco
06-02-2011, 12:37 PM
SIR! Asshole reporting for duty as ordered, SIR!

Pants
06-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Psycho boy I honestly have no idea what you have been trying to say in this thread. If you don't care to make clear your point maybe you'd be better served trying to jam your obama up your own pelosi.

You have no idea what he's trying to say? Was the post containing the list of the things you were wrong about too hard to comprehend?

vailpass
06-02-2011, 12:50 PM
You have no idea what he's trying to say? Was the post containing the list of the things you were wrong about too hard to comprehend?

In that country you came from did they understand the phrase "distinction without a difference"?

Pants
06-02-2011, 12:57 PM
In that country you came from did they understand the phrase "distinction without a difference"?

Why do you always birng that up? You don't need that crutch, do you? You do understand that there's no such thing as Arizona Border Patrol and that it was the U.S. Border Patrol who caught the perp, right? You know, the same Border Patrol that has been in existance for quite a while. Assuming that you now understand this, can you see why orange would question your proclamation of "progress"? I hope that's not too confusing for you, my man.

vailpass
06-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Why do you always birng that up? You don't need that crutch, do you? You do understand that there's no such thing as Arizona Border Patrol and that it was the U.S. Border Patrol who caught the perp, right? You know, the same Border Patrol that has been in existance for quite a while. Assuming that you now understand this, can you see why orange would question your proclamation of "progress"? I hope that's not too confusing for you, my man.

I live in a border state, have been through border patrol checkpoints many many times. I don't need some pencil neck geek-boy telling me what we call border patrol. We sometimes call our border agents by the name of the state's border they patrol i.e. AZ Border Patrol, Texas Border Patrol, etc. so we know what border is the location of the activity in question.

Pro tip for you: calling anybody "my man" means you are anything but. If you ever plan to graduate from video games to human females you might want to work on that.

Arizona Border Patrol agents laid to rest Friday

YUMA, AZ - Hundreds paid their respects to two fallen border agents Friday afternoon in Yuma.

A joint funeral for Border Patrol agents Hector Clark and Eduardo Rojas Jr. began at 1 p.m. at the Yuma Civic Center which was packed with law enforcement from around the state and the country.

The deaths of the two men a wake up call to the danger border agents face every day on the job.

The pair was assisting other agents tracking suspected drug smugglers near Gila Bend when their patrol vehicle was struck by a moving train on May 12.

"All Border Patrol agents go out in the field expecting the worst," said Kenneth Quillin, a spokesperson for the Yuma Station.

Flags flew at half staff around the state and support for the patrol could be seen throughout Yuma.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_central_southern_az/yuma/border-patrol-agents-to-be-laid-to-rest-today

America's Third War: Arizona Border Patrol Curbing Crime With Technology
Published February 11, 2011

|In spite of radar, helicopters and infared cameras, the fight to protect the U.S. border often comes down to a simple footrace.

U.S. Border Patrol Agent Eric Cantu has learned to take away the shoes of those he catches before going after more. He says the situation on the border has gotten better, citing a drop in apprehensions from 600,000 illegal aliens to 200,000 over the past ten years.

"We are the experts," he says. "We are the ones who are out here every day, not just talking about it. Things are definitely getting better. Our technology is a force multiplier."

That assertion draws laughter in suburban Saddlebrook, Arizona.

Is the border more secure?" Sheriff Paul Babeu asks a gathering of a several hundred at a town-hall style meeting, as he walks the aisle with a microphone. The response is laughter, then angry shouts of "No."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/11/americas-war-arizona-border-patrol-curbing-crime-technology/

Hydrae
06-02-2011, 01:14 PM

I make that seven ways.

I have always appreciated the information and links you bring to this forum. It is especially helpful to people like myself who read here more than post. However, I do not have a clue why this makes you think this guy was coming back into the country. Here is the information from the border patrol's site about what they cover. It is not like they are on the border with Mexico.

Casa Grande Station

(05/27/2011)396 Camino Mercado
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Phone: (520) 836-7812
Fax: (520) 423-2341
History
The Casa Grande Border Patrol Station was established in 1926. Initially, the station was staffed with three agents. The agents primarily worked farm and ranch check and they patrolled the area of the Santa Cruz River.

Area of Responsibility
Currently (April, 2007), the Casa Grande Station patrols 44.2 miles of linear border on the Tohono O’odham Nation. Casa Grande Agents also patrol the Eloy and Phoenix metropolitan areas. Agents are assigned to Sky Harbor Airport and the Phoenix Metro bus stations and respond to other Arizona cities such as Globe, Apache Junction, Oracle Junction, and San Manuel.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/border_security/border_patrol/border_patrol_sectors/tucson_sector_az/stations/casa_grande.xml

vailpass
06-02-2011, 01:17 PM
I have always appreciated the information and links you bring to this forum. It is especially helpful to people like myself who read here more than post. However, I do not have a clue why this makes you think this guy was coming back into the country. Here is the information from the border patrol's site about what they cover. It is not like they are on the border with Mexico.

Casa Grande Station

(05/27/2011)396 Camino Mercado
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Phone: (520) 836-7812
Fax: (520) 423-2341
History
The Casa Grande Border Patrol Station was established in 1926. Initially, the station was staffed with three agents. The agents primarily worked farm and ranch check and they patrolled the area of the Santa Cruz River.

Area of Responsibility
Currently (April, 2007), the Casa Grande Station patrols 44.2 miles of linear border on the Tohono O’odham Nation. Casa Grande Agents also patrol the Eloy and Phoenix metropolitan areas. Agents are assigned to Sky Harbor Airport and the Phoenix Metro bus stations and respond to other Arizona cities such as Globe, Apache Junction, Oracle Junction, and San Manuel.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/border_security/border_patrol/border_patrol_sectors/tucson_sector_az/stations/casa_grande.xml

Orange, like Pants, gets his news only from what he reads then acts like he lives there.
Like I've been saying this entire thread, none of what he is trying to say here makes any sense at all.

vailpass
06-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Suddenly there is nothing but crickets up in here.

Hydrae
06-02-2011, 01:45 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to kill it with information. ;)

vailpass
06-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to kill it with information. ;)

I'm glad you spoke up. You saw the same thing I pointed out earlier and also got no explanation from orange.
Then Pants shows up and doesn't know enough to know that we sometimes refer to border agents by the state border they patrol. Kid lives in freaking Kansas and is an expert on the border.
Clown shoes.

Pants
06-02-2011, 02:26 PM

Sorry, I got a little busy. Just because you call them Arizona Border Patrol does not mean they're employed by the state of Arizona. All of orange's origianl points still stand seeing as the they're federal agents, it's really not that hard, my man.

Not sure what the whole video comment was about, you might be suprised how many 26 year old males play video games nowadays and I'm not sure what that has to do with gradutaing to women, lol.

vailpass
06-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Sorry, I got a little busy. Just because you call them Arizona Border Patrol does not mean they're employed by the state of Arizona. All of orange's origianl points still stand, it's really not that hard, my man.

LMAO Okay (pat's the little foreign kid on the head).

Pants
06-02-2011, 02:29 PM
LMAO Okay (pat's the little foreign kid on the head).

Are they not fedral agents?

vailpass
06-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Are they not fedral agents?

Dude, stop. Are you seriously implying I don't know border patrol is a federal function?

You didn't know that border patrol agents are sometimes referred to by the state whose border they patrol, you were shown that this is the case, now you know.

Pants
06-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Dude, stop. Are you seriously implying I don't know border patrol is a federal function?

You didn't know that border patrol agents are sometimes referred to by the state whose border they patrol, you were shown that this is the case, now you know.

So you agree that the same agency apprehended 682,000 people just like your perp, then?

vailpass
06-02-2011, 02:43 PM
So you agree that the same agency apprehended 682,000 people just like your perp, then?

Hey, Crazy Ivan, let it go. First orange and now you flaming out. This is a good thread.

Pants
06-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey, Crazy Ivan, let it go. First orange and now you flaming out. This is a good thread.

How hard is a yes or no answer? I mean, I'm making this is as simple as possible for you to understand. orange's language is obvioulsy too confusing for you. So is that a yes or a no or do you finally see orange's point?

ClevelandBronco
06-02-2011, 02:50 PM

Okay, then. No. They're not just like this perp. This one, it appears, may have killed someone.

That aside, it looks as though you were building toward making a point.

vailpass
06-02-2011, 02:54 PM
How hard is a yes or no answer? I mean, I'm making this is as simple as possible for you to understand. orange's language is obvioulsy too confusing for you. So is that a yes or a no or do you finally see orange's point?

LMAO Do you know comanche?

go bowe
06-02-2011, 03:03 PM
LMAO Do you know comanche?

hell, i can hardly speak english...

vailpass
06-02-2011, 03:24 PM
hell, i can hardly speak english...

LMAO I asked for that.

orange
06-02-2011, 03:53 PM

He wasn't arrested in Phoenix, though.

The Border Patrol said that Feliciano Diaz, 25, of Chiapas, Mexico, was arrested south of Phoenix on Monday for being an illegal immigrant.

OP. I also had read about it earlier in a different article that mentioned he was re-crossing, which I posted off-handedly. Whether he was re-entering doesn't matter; he was arrested the same as 500,000 - 1,000,000 others every year.

The point of that article I posted is that it was the same border patrol making the same arrests enforcing the same laws at the same place as it ever was. In contrast to:

Of more interest is the fact the illegals was arrested for "being an illegal immigrant." Now that is progress.

As I asked - and have still never received an answer - But I'll leave it to you... What exactly was new about this?

failpass?

p.s.

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Police said a man who has been on the run from police for nearly three years after a 2008 deadly hit-and-run crash in Des Moines is behind bars in Arizona.

Feliciano Tomas Diaz, 25, was trying to re-enter the country when border patrol agents realized he was wanted in Des Moines.

Read more: http://www.kcci.com/news/28092632/detail.html#ixzz1O9gwnOjP

orange
06-02-2011, 03:57 PM
I live in a border state, have been through border patrol checkpoints many many times. I don't need some pencil neck geek-boy telling me what we call border patrol. We sometimes call our border agents by the name of the state's border they patrol i.e. AZ Border Patrol, Texas Border Patrol, etc. so we know what border is the location of the activity in question.

None of which explains away your total ignorance of the subject. What exactly did you think was new about this?

Hydrae
06-02-2011, 04:11 PM
He wasn't arrested in Phoenix, though.

OP. I also had read about it earlier in a different article that mentioned he was re-crossing, which I posted off-handedly. Whether he was re-entering doesn't matter; he was arrested the same as 500,000 - 1,000,000 others every year.

The point of that article I posted is that it was the same border patrol making the same arrests enforcing the same laws at the same place as it ever was. In contrast to:

As I asked - and have still never received an answer - But I'll leave it to you... What exactly was new about this?

failpass?

Take a look on a map, Casa Grande is about 100-150 miles north of the border. He was indeed, arrested for being illegal, not stopped coming into the country. He was definitely here when he was picked up. I certainly did not see anything indicating crossing/recrossing. Knowing you, I am surprised that if that was the case you did not link it here in support.

orange
06-02-2011, 04:22 PM

http://motoadventuregal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/SA_Trip_MEXICO-1351-300x225.jpg

orange
06-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Knowing you, I am surprised that if that was the case you did not link it here in support.

Look above you. #50.

Hydrae
06-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Look above you. #50.

Ah, I did not catch the edit. Thanks

I stil think it strange that he was entering the country 100+ miles north of the border but I won't claim to know of border security works (whether you name it federal or for the state :p ).

orange
06-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Ah, I did not catch the edit. Thanks

I stil think it strange that he was entering the country 100+ miles north of the border but I won't claim to know of border security works (whether you name it federal or for the state :p ).

I think they named that station because that's where he was booked and processed. He was picked up in the desert. Here's an update from today:

David Jimarez, a Border Patrol agent in Tucson, Ariz., said the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System shared by law enforcement agencies can identify individuals regardless of the name given to authorities.

Jimarez said Diaz was captured in the desert close to the Mexican border while entering the United States illegally.

Asked why Diaz would return to a country where a felony warrant for his arrest existed, Jimarez said, "His arrogance may have brought him back. He successfully fled. He probably figured the agencies would not do their part."

Kaiser-Coe said Diaz reportedly told others he was wanted in the Des Moines fatality, but they were not convinced until Diaz was featured on an August 2009 episode of "America's Most Wanted."

She said investigators believed he'd most likely returned to Mexico long ago.

"Authorities told the family he was probably going to try to leave the country," said Laura Nelson, a former neighbor and friend of Kaiser-Coe, her husband, James Coe, and their family.

Police "thought (Diaz) might try to come back," Nelson said. "But you don't know if it might be 18 or 20 years from now."

http://dmjuice.desmoinesregister.com/article/20110602/NEWS01/106020351/1001/NEWS

Orange, like Pants, gets his news only from what he reads then acts like he lives there.

failpass - who lives the news instead of just reading it - was no doubt there patrolling with the AZ SB1070 Patrol and only just missed the chance to make the dramatic arrest by minutes.

vailpass
06-02-2011, 04:55 PM
I think they named that station because that's where he was booked and processed. He was picked up in the desert. Here's an update from today:

David Jimarez, a Border Patrol agent in Tucson, Ariz., said the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System shared by law enforcement agencies can identify individuals regardless of the name given to authorities.

Jimarez said Diaz was captured in the desert close to the Mexican border while entering the United States illegally.

Asked why Diaz would return to a country where a felony warrant for his arrest existed, Jimarez said, "His arrogance may have brought him back. He successfully fled. He probably figured the agencies would not do their part."

Kaiser-Coe said Diaz reportedly told others he was wanted in the Des Moines fatality, but they were not convinced until Diaz was featured on an August 2009 episode of "America's Most Wanted."

She said investigators believed he'd most likely returned to Mexico long ago.

"Authorities told the family he was probably going to try to leave the country," said Laura Nelson, a former neighbor and friend of Kaiser-Coe, her husband, James Coe, and their family.

Police "thought (Diaz) might try to come back," Nelson said. "But you don't know if it might be 18 or 20 years from now."

http://dmjuice.desmoinesregister.com/article/20110602/NEWS01/106020351/1001/NEWS

failpass - who lives the news instead of just reading it - was no doubt there patrolling with the AZ SB1070 Patrol and only just missed the chance to make the dramatic arrest by minutes.

You loony bastard, what point are you getting at here? The guy was arrested for being an illegal, they ran him and he came up wanted for the killing of an Iowa man. Whether they got him coming or going makes absolutely no difference.
Did you want to go down the Arizona Border Patrol road again next?
Only a liberal nutbag could find something objectionable here.

go bowe
06-02-2011, 04:58 PM
You loony bastard, what point are you getting at here? The guy was arrested for being an illegal, they ran him and he came up wanted for the killing of an Iowa man. Whether they got him coming or going makes absolutely no difference.

yeah, well...

you guys have got me coming and going too...

orange
06-02-2011, 05:02 PM

Nobody has found anything objectionable about it here - at all. Another strawman. Why don't you just answer the question?

What exactly did you think was new about this?

go bowe
06-02-2011, 05:04 PM
who new what and when did they new it?

Pants
06-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Nobody has found anything objectionable about it here - at all. Another strawman. Why don't you just answer the question?

LMAO

orange
06-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Let me refresh your memory:

Really? This is something new?

Unlike before?

This is the system working as it should. Props to the Az Border Patrol.

The system you claim the Feds aren't enforcing? Maybe it's because of something Arizona did, huh?

If we could get sufficient federal funds and federal support for enforcing our immigration laws we could start to turn this problem around.

Because there wasn't enough federal funds and federal support to make this arrest?

vailpass
06-02-2011, 05:13 PM

I had no idea you were even asking a question.

What is new about them arresting an illegal instead of just packing him across the border again? Is that really what you are asking?
Some of us are very displeased at the catch-and-release practice that takes place a lot of timew with illegals.
When they are caught, arrested and tagged with a US criminal record that is considered a good thing.
Are you being obtuse on purpose?

orange
06-02-2011, 05:19 PM

Ahem.

You really want people to think you're this stupid?

vailpass
06-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Ahem.

You really want people to think you're this stupid?

You ramble on and on about completely off topic items and expect me to comb through for a meaningless question?

Admit it, you are grasping for anything you can find to be contrarian. Everything you say here is a distinction without a difference.
You knew exactly what I meant when I said arresting illegals instead of letting them go is a sign of progress, or you should have known. Stop staging your online version of sissy slap fights.

go bowe
06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
You ramble on and on about completely off topic items and expect me to comb through for a meaningless question?

Admit it, you are grasping for anything you can find to be contrarian. Everything you say here is a distinction without a difference.
You knew exactly what I meant when I said arresting illegals instead of letting them go is a sign of progress, or you should have known. Stop staging your online version of sissy slap fights.

distinction without a difference?

why does that make me think of ms. peabrain?

sorry, no offense intended...

orange
06-02-2011, 05:49 PM

No, I EXPECT you to dodge and snivel away from answering the direct question I put to you - which you immediately responded to and quoted - rather than answer. And you lived up to my expectations perfectly, and continue to do so.

You knew exactly what I meant when I said arresting illegals instead of letting them go is a sign of progress, or you should have known.

Yes, I DO know exactly what you meant - I alluded to it already:

You thought this had to do with AZ SB1070. And you were stupid and wrong then and you still won't admit it. But that's par for the course.

Of course, I could be wrong. What exactly is new about this arrest?

I'm giving you every chance to explain yourself. This is, what, the fifth time I've asked this?

vailpass
06-02-2011, 06:03 PM
No, I EXPECT you to dodge and snivel away from answering the direct question I put to you - which you immediately responded to and quoted - rather than answer. And you lived up to my expectations perfectly, and continue to do so.

Yes, I DO know exactly what you meant - I alluded to it already:

You thought this had to do with AZ SB1070. And you were stupid and wrong then and you still won't admit it. But that's par for the course.

Of course, I could be wrong. What exactly is new about this arrest?

I'm giving you every chance to explain yourself. This is, what, the fifth time I've asked this?

I don't dodge from anyone especially nutbags like you. I'm the guy that used to beat your ass on the playground and things haven't changed since then.

Show me where I ever mentioned SB1070 in this entire thread.

You have half an hour or so then I'm off to happy hour to pre-game for the Dallas game.

orange
06-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Show me where I ever mentioned SB1070 in this entire thread.

If not SB1070, what? WHAT WAS NEW? WHAT WAS PROGRESS?

Really? I guess we were never able to do that before, huh? WHAT CHANGED?

I don't dodge from anyone

LMAO

http://asp.awkwardschoolpic.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/popsicle_tough_guy.jpg

vailpass
06-02-2011, 06:21 PM

If not SB1070, what? WHAT WAS NEW? WHAT WAS PROGRESS?

Really? I guess we were never able to do that before, huh? WHAT CHANGED?

LMAO

In other words I never once mentioned SB1070 but in your half-crazed mind that is what happened.

AFAIK Border patrol has always been able to arrest, they just rarely do because they are overloaded. Thanks to the new database we are now able to check arrested people to see if they have priors even if they give fake names.

Seriously, step away from the ledge and loosen up. I'd invite you to join me at happy hour but it wouldn't go well for you. I have a feeling you are the type that can't go out in public for long without being asked to leave or getting stomped.

orange
06-02-2011, 06:34 PM
AFAIK Border patrol has always been able to arrest, they just rarely do because they are overloaded.

Just 500,000 - 1,000,000 times every year.

Thanks to the new database we are now able to check arrested people to see if they have priors even if they give fake names.

Oh, it's the NEW DATABASE. I see.

August 10, 1999 12:55 PM PDT

FBI debuts enhanced fingerprint database
By Beth Lipton Krigel
Staff Writer, CNET News

The FBI today said it has unveiled a new system aimed at streamlining local, state, and federal agencies' processes for sharing fingerprint data.
The $680 million Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS) is available to 15 states and several federal agencies; a number of other states are expected to have systems up and running within a year, the FBI said. The system is expected to cut fingerprint query response time down from two weeks to two hours, the agency said.

The FBI and other federal agencies have been looking for ways to utilize technology to streamline crime fighting, though some efforts have caused concerns about privacy invasion and other potential pitfalls. For example, lawmakers last month put the kibosh on Clinton administration plans to build a system dubbed the Federal Intrusion Detection Network, which would monitor government computer systems for unauthorized intrusions.

Other agency plans have been implemented, however. "The IAFIS is one of four new major technology systems that will equip law enforcement with tools of immense value to combat and prevent a variety of the worst kinds of crimes," FBI director Louis Freeh said in a statement.

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/FBI-debuts-enhanced-fingerprint-database/2100-1023_3-229653.html#ixzz1OAGeNcMK

August 10, 1999 12:55 PM PDT

LMAO LOL LMAO

Give it up, tubby!

KC native
06-02-2011, 07:16 PM
I don't dodge from anyone especially nutbags like you. I'm the guy that used to beat your ass on the playground and things haven't changed since then.

ROFL you are a pussy who is afraid of his own shadow.

vailpass
06-03-2011, 11:20 AM
ROFL you are a pussy who is afraid of his own shadow.

Tell your mom that if she doesn't get my floor completely clean next time her illegal mexican ass is fired, I don't care how good a blow job she gives me and all the yard guys.

KC native
06-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Tell your mom that if she doesn't get my floor completely clean next time her illegal mexican ass is fired, I don't care how good a blow job she gives me and all the yard guys.

Lame post is lame. lrn2makejokes.

vailpass
06-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Lame post is lame. lrn2makejokes.

I wasn't joking.