PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues A man is arrested for reporting a complaint to the police

KILLER_CLOWN
06-01-2011, 11:19 PM
A man is arrested for reporting a complaint to the police

<script language="javascript">var VideoID = "15188"; var Width = 425; var Height = 344;</script><script src="http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/hdplayer/rt.php" language="javascript"></script>

ClevelandBronco
06-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Okay. I watched it. Do you have a point you wish to make? Want to start this discussion?

KILLER_CLOWN
06-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Okay. I watched it. Do you have a point you wish to make? Want to start this discussion?

Corruption always interests me so ya. I should say the story is certainly interesting and if true that poor guy probably needs to move.

ClevelandBronco
06-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Corruption always interests me so ya. I should say the story is certainly interesting and if true that poor guy probably needs to move.

It's pretty much impossible to say whether the guy is a nutcase or a victim or something in between from the information presented. It's a terribly amateurish reporting job, don't you think?

KILLER_CLOWN
06-01-2011, 11:48 PM
It's pretty much impossible to say whether the guy is a nutcase or a victim or something in between from the information presented. It's a terribly amateurish reporting job, don't you think?

Well if the facts are that few then there isn't much more to proceed with. It sure looks like the police and media are not cooperating.

ClevelandBronco
06-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Well if the facts are that few then there isn't much more to proceed with. It sure looks like the police and media are not cooperating.

I don't have any idea what they're supposed to be cooperating with. Help me out here. What are they supposed to be doing?

KILLER_CLOWN
06-01-2011, 11:59 PM
I don't have any idea what they're supposed to be cooperating with. Help me out here. What are they supposed to be doing?

The FBI would be a good start.

ClevelandBronco
06-02-2011, 12:03 AM
The FBI would be a good start.

Huh? A good start to what? The FBI wasn't even mentioned in this piece, were they?

KILLER_CLOWN
06-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Huh? A good start to what? The FBI wasn't even mentioned in this piece, were they?

very observant, no i was stating that is where i would go with it since other means seem ineffective.

ClevelandBronco
06-02-2011, 12:15 AM
I have no idea from this piece what the authorities are supposed to be cooperating with, or with whom they should be cooperating, nor can I even guess what would possibly show that they're trying their best to be "effective," or that they're obstructing forces that would be "effective" rather than ineffective.

Effective at what? What should be done? Why should it be done?

Lzen
06-02-2011, 01:12 PM
I guess I'm not understanding what the police are to do. I've never heard of filing a complaint to police that someone is fooling around with your wife, even if he is the police chief. I didn't realize that police were supposed to investigate these things. Yeah, it sucks for him.