PDA

View Full Version : Education orange (and other good posters) appreciation thread

Jenson71
06-02-2011, 05:40 PM
For that poster here that consistently makes sure the record is clear, the facts are straight, and the story is up-to-date. Salud, orange.

This thread is for positive comments only about posters who we may not always agree with politically or religiously.

NewChief
06-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Good thread. Patteu is and always has been my boy. Redneckraider is cool as hell and fairly commonsense. Other than his abominable takes on education, I think ClevelandBronco has a unique blend of politics. Jaric seems cool as does Saul Good. The poster I probably used to hate the most in here was Brock, and now he's one of my favorites. I think I just didn't get him.

Thats at least a partial list of people I enjoy interacting with on here but often disagree.

orange
06-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Wow. I'm honored... and abashed. Thanks.

For a dissenting opinion, see the jetmoses forum. ;)

mlyonsd
06-02-2011, 06:19 PM
From the other side of the aisle:

orange
banyon
Direckshun
dirk
Amno
Dave Lane
go bowe
you too Jenson
Newphin
oldandslow
jAZ

I'm sure this list isn't complete and I apologize if I'm missing anyone. These people and I don't agree on policy most of the time, but a lot of the time they can prove to me if I'm honest with myself I need to rethink a position.

That doesn't mean they won't argue to the point they won't concede a point on occasion though, even when they are blatantly wrong. ;)

Saul Good
06-02-2011, 06:22 PM
I hate you all.

Jenson71
06-02-2011, 06:40 PM
alnorth is a great poster. For some reason, I know I've disagreed with him on some things. Maybe it was religion. But I respect his stuff.

Bill Parcells
06-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Forgive me while I puke inside my own mouth..lol..ugly duck and orange are two of the worst posters in this forum. lol

Jenson, I will take you out for a few beers one day ;)

stevieray
06-02-2011, 06:53 PM
banyon
go bowe
oldandslow

IMO, if push really came to shove, they are good men who would do the right thing...and have your back, if need be.

Bill Parcells
06-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Banyon, NewChief, go bowe and um who else..lol..I am thinking..these three are good guys. i cant think of any others at this time.

Dave Lane
06-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Patty
Jenson at least on religion we are on opposite sides
Al North has really moved up my list
Mr Pascal himself

From my side of the aisle

Orange
Redneck Raider
Snr
New Chief
Gobowe
Banyon
Animorix
Adept (a long time favorite)

There's a few others that pop in an out with valid points. Hell I even think HCF has improved his postings and we have agreed on several things. There are only maybe 4-5 really worthless posters in the forum. I may disagree, but I respect an intellectual debate any time.

Discuss Thrower
06-02-2011, 07:10 PM
What's this namby pamby bullshit? This is chiefsplanet for chrissakes! Aren't you all supposed to be attacking each others' families and calling up employers?!

NewChief
06-02-2011, 07:22 PM
alnorth is a great poster. For some reason, I know I've disagreed with him on some things. Maybe it was religion. But I respect his stuff.

Yup. Alnorth and mylonsd are both good. D2112 is okay... not great...just okay. :p (it's your new slogan D2112.)

Bill Parcells
06-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Yup. Alnorth and mylonsd are both good. D2112 is okay... not great...just okay. :p (it's your new slogan D2112.)

LOL! I like being called an AWFUL poster :cuss: get it right

Dave Lane
06-02-2011, 07:53 PM
LOL! I like being called an AWFUL poster :cuss: get it right

Hey! now You are working my corner of the street.

Otter
06-02-2011, 08:05 PM
I think everyone here gets a little biased including you Jenson. Hell, I know when I see somebody beating the PC drum I go against the grain just because I think PC bullshit is so out of control that it's downright ridiculous and doing a lot more harm than good at this point.

I'll agree with Banyon and Oldandslow. They seem the most level headed.

Orange and you have and agenda so I'm not buying that. Sorry Jenson, I know it's not the intended post of your thread.

AndChiefs
06-02-2011, 09:43 PM
I think everyone here gets a little biased including you Jenson. Hell, I know when I see somebody beating the PC drum I go against the grain just because I think PC bullshit is so out of control that it's downright ridiculous and doing a lot more harm than good at this point.

I'll agree with Banyon and Oldandslow. They seem the most level headed.

Orange and you have and agenda so I'm not buying that. Sorry Jenson, I know it's not the intended post of your thread.

Tsk Tsk.

ROYC75
06-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Now I know how Rodney felt all those years.:harumph:

dirk digler
06-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Ok I will play:

alnorth
SNR
pattycake
baby lee
mlysonsd
Donger
blaise
RedNeckRaider
Saulgood
Clevelanddumbshit
KCDan
hcf (he is getting better) and he is a nice guy
JohnnyV13
listopencil (even though he is a stupid Donkeys fan)
BEP
Rausch

I am sure I missed somebody and I don't apologize and if you get upset go fuck yourself

SNR
06-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm grateful for the opportunity to banter with anyone on here. I'm being honest here: 99% of this political forum is full of good people

BIG_DADDY
06-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Another Jenson Bukkakefest, awesome.

SNR
06-02-2011, 11:26 PM
And in case anybody is wondering, the 1% is for that asshole NewChief. He's been here how many years and the Planet has yet to receive a visit from Trent Green. He's a selfish prick.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-02-2011, 11:31 PM
I'll get the cookies and milk, and start the fire someone else has to bring the marshmallows.

Otter
06-03-2011, 12:23 AM
I'll get the cookies and milk, and start the fire someone else has to bring the marshmallows.

Hey, stop it now KC. Start your own appreciation thread to others who you agree with...uh, I mean people who keep it real.

Objectivity and lack of agenda is a lost art.

NewChief
06-03-2011, 05:12 AM
And in case anybody is wondering, the 1% is for that asshole NewChief. He's been here how many years and the Planet has yet to receive a visit from Trent Green. He's a selfish prick.

Maybe he has... maybe he hasn't....

Okay. He hasn't. :p

RedNeckRaider
06-03-2011, 10:06 AM
I am in the middle and lean to the right. I used to lean more right than I do now. It puts me in a situation where the left wingers think I am right wing and the right wingers think I am left wing. I would have to list people from both sides that I disagree with from time to time. I do enjoy cussin and discussin life its own self with several people on here. I hate lists and do not want to forget someone. I think if people check their rep they will know if I like them. It would be easier to list those I do not like as there is only a handful~

vailpass
06-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Jenson, what's up my ******?
Is this thread your way of working one more foot out of the closet?

Radar Chief
06-03-2011, 10:24 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hTOKJTRHMdw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NewChief
06-03-2011, 10:27 AM
I need to just go back and just delete my post because people keep posting in this thread who I think, "Oh. They should be on my list as well." I guess I actually respect more of you RWNJs than I realized. :p

BIG_DADDY
06-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I think a better thread title would have been "Desperately Seeking Approval" by Jenson.

FishingRod
06-03-2011, 12:56 PM
There are several people I tend to agree with most of the time but I far more enjoy those I disagree with that attempt to have a civil discussion and stick to ideas and philosophies rather than personal attacks or out of context attacks. On the other hand, go Screw yourselves.

petegz28
06-03-2011, 01:05 PM
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

AndChiefs
06-03-2011, 01:16 PM
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

I'm trying to work out how this is a compliment.

ROYC75
06-03-2011, 01:35 PM
I think a better thread title would have been "Desperately Seeking Approval" by Jenson.

:LOL:

HonestChieffan
06-03-2011, 01:54 PM
http://digitalempire.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/sexeh.jpg

blaise
06-03-2011, 03:12 PM
I think orange is a total asswipe.

go bowe
06-03-2011, 04:43 PM
I think orange is a total asswipe.

oh yeah?

planonians blow donkeys for fun...