PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Islamist fun. Cant make this stuff up.

HonestChieffan
06-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Fun Report 1: From HuffPo no less. The comments from their wacked out lefty followers are priceless.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/03/adam-gadahn-urges-muslims-kill-americans_n_871190.html

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/alg_adam_gadahn.jpg

Adam Gadahn, a highly influential al Qaeda figure born in America, has issued a call to arms for U.S. Muslims.

In a newly released video (scroll down to view), Gadahn tells Muslims in the West to stockpile assault rifles and “target major institutions and public figures.”

“Do not rely on others, take the task upon yourself,” Gadahn said, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute. “What are you waiting for? America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms.”

The two-hour incendiary video began popping up on jihadi websites Friday. In addition to offering tips on how to obtain firearms, Gadahn gives examples of potential targets: Merrill Lynch, Bank of America and Exxon.

“It’s just a matter of entrusting the matter to Allah and choosing the right place, the right time and the right method,” Gadahn said.

Fear of getting caught should not be a deterrent, according to Gadahn: “If it’s Allah’s will that you be captured, then it’s not the end the world and it doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re going to spend the rest of your life in prison,” he said.

Gadahn, 32, was born in California in 1978 to a Jewish father and Christian mother. At age 17, he converted to Islam and was recruited by a mosque that had links to al Qaeda. Gadahn later fled to Afghanistan, where he joined up with al Qaeda, met Osama bin Laden and became the terrorist group’s main propagandist.

Then from Minnesota. If people don't take the Koran, get your blade and teach the infidel a lesson. Or something.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Muslim-Stabbing.jpg

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (WCCO) — Two people were stabbed in a seemingly random attack at a Twin Cities library.

After the incident Wednesday night at the Oxboro Library in Bloomington, 35-year-old Samira Abdalla Salim was arrested.

Salim was no stranger to the Oxboro Library. She had a reputation for handing out the Koran and talking religion outside the building.

“They had some issues with her harassing other patrons,” said Bloomington Police Commander Mark Stehlik.

But it’s what investigators say she did on Wednesday night that surprised everyone.

“I never thought she would do that. She was very nice,” said Anisa Ahmed, Salim’s neighbor.

Salim is accused of stabbing two people. The first victim was a woman who was walking into the library.

“The next thing she knew, she felt a sharp pain in the middle of her back and realized she had been stabbed,” said Stehlik.

The second was a security guard who heard the victim’s cry for help. He went to talk to Salim in the parking lot.

Pitt Gorilla
06-04-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm trying to figure out why one couldn't make up something like those stories. I mean, in the second one, a lady stabbed a couple of people.

Chocolate Hog
06-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Does Adam Gadahn work for the Huffpo too?

KILLER_CLOWN
06-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Adam Pearlman from revolution muslim? The same guy who would hang out at mosques and beat up Muslims?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

Gadahn was born Adam Pearlman, the son of musician Phil Pearlman. Gadahn's Jewish paternal grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent urologist; and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League.

RNR
06-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Whatever god that chicks believes in she should be pissed at for making her that fucking ugly~

Hog Farmer
06-04-2011, 06:35 PM
We need to flood the world with Pork!

KILLER_CLOWN
06-04-2011, 06:39 PM
He stole that towel from the Holiday Inn, look closely and you can see the logo.

Thig Lyfe
06-04-2011, 07:07 PM
HuffPo has maybe the stupidest fucking commenters on the Internet. And I'm including YouTube.

HonestChieffan
06-04-2011, 07:39 PM
HuffPo has maybe the stupidest ****ing commenters on the Internet. And I'm including YouTube.

Democrat Underground is the king of ignorant followed by the Daily Kos.HuffPo would be a distant third.

Kos example.....Congressman Weiner was stalked and set up by a Christian Infowar Militia cell based largely in Oklahoma City.

DU.....I am now looking for confirmation that Breitbart gave syphilis to 23 of his interns.

Now you see where Orange gets his info

redsurfer11
06-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Whatever god that chicks believes in she should be pissed at for making her that ****ing ugly~

She be one of the 72

Thig Lyfe
06-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Democrat Underground is the king of ignorant followed by the Daily Kos.HuffPo would be a distant third.

Kos example.....Congressman Weiner was stalked and set up by a Christian Infowar Militia cell based largely in Oklahoma City.

DU.....I am now looking for confirmation that Breitbart gave syphilis to 23 of his interns.

Now you see where Orange gets his info

No, I mean HuffPo commenters are all morons, regardless of politics. Even more so now that AOL's commenters are all there, too. Obviously the dumbest commenters in terms of politics are at Fox News, Free Republic, Breitbart, etc.