PDA

View Full Version : Obama Obama Love....

HonestChieffan
06-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Wonder who these people are?

Great Captions...http://www.fark.com/comments/6193110/Caption-Obamas-1-Fan?startid=69028522

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/276600/MAN-EXCITED-MEET-OBAMA.jpg

durtyrute
06-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Wonder who these people are?

Great Captions...http://www.fark.com/comments/6193110/Caption-Obamas-1-Fan?startid=69028522

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/276600/MAN-EXCITED-MEET-OBAMA.jpg

Hey HCF, I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now. Do you just hate O Jesus, hate dems, or hate gov period?

By the way, ol boy with his mouth wide open had me cracking up

IrishGal
06-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Yay! Now Nobama is going for the gay vote!

HonestChieffan
06-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Hey HCF, I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now. Do you just hate O Jesus, hate dems, or hate gov period?

By the way, ol boy with his mouth wide open had me cracking up

I dont "hate" much of anything or anyone. Hate is a extreme position.

I have a lot of democrat friends...more and more the longer Obama goes on as a matter of fact.
There are a lot of good people in both of the major parties. And a lot of good folks who dont feel very politically involved. And all sides have people who are not such good people.

I dont hate government, I have a healthy respect for the things it can do, a definite understanding of what it should do, and a deep seated fear of what it does that it should not do. I fear people who will allow or ask for more government so they can abandon personal responsibility. And I fear government that exercises its power to achieve its own end not the good of the country.

Obama represents the worst of the worst IMHO. The emperor has no clothes. Sadly there are far to many who fail to look.

I love this country and Barak Obama seems hell bent on its destruction to achieve his goals.

IrishGal
06-06-2011, 09:29 PM

I have a lot of democrat friends...more and more the longer Obama goes on as a matter of fact.
There are a lot of good people in both of the major parties. And a lot of good folks who dont feel very politically involved. And all sides have people who are not such good people.

I dont hate government, I have a healthy respect for the things it can do, a definite understanding of what it should do, and a deep seated fear of what it does that it should not do. I fear people who will allow or ask for more government so they can abandon personal responsibility. And I fear government that exercises its power to achieve its own end not the good of the country.

Obama represents the worst of the worst IMHO. The emperor has no clothes. Sadly there are far to many who fail to look.

I love this country and Barak Obama seems hell bent on its destruction to achieve his goals.

Very well spoken! I couldn't agree more.

HonestChieffan
06-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Very well spoken! I couldn't agree more.

Thank You.

durtyrute
06-07-2011, 08:26 AM

Thank you for that explaination. I haven't been on here that long so I'm not sure what everyone's position is.

blaise
06-07-2011, 08:28 AM
It's probably orange.

alpha_omega
06-07-2011, 10:57 AM
ROFL

ROYC75
06-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Q: Who are these people ?

A: Programmed Obots.

Nothing to see here, move a long.