PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Yeah it is a rightwing link but this is insane~

RedNeckRaider
06-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Our government spending our money~

http://dirtyspendingsecrets.com/

whoman69
06-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Its a great fluff job, but these excesses have been going on for a long time. Republicans have not looked to cut waste. They want to take a butcher knife to the budget, not a filet knife.

Brock
06-14-2011, 12:11 PM
What's called for is a chainsaw.

RedNeckRaider
06-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Its a great fluff job, but these excesses have been going on for a long time. Republicans have not looked to cut waste. They want to take a butcher knife to the budget, not a filet knife.
That is why I stated “rightwing link” The jab at the liberals means nothing to me as this type of disgusting spending has been done by both parties for years. I also so agree with the rightwing on using a butcher knife as using a filet knife should have started years ago. We are way past broke and painful cuts are the only option. The corrupt assholes from both parties have us in a situation where every dime spent must be justified. And the type of back door spending listed in this link cannot be afforded and should have never been tolerated to begin with~

mnchiefsguy
06-14-2011, 12:56 PM
That is why I stated “rightwing link” The jab at the liberals means nothing to me as this type of disgusting spending has been done by both parties for years. I also so agree with the rightwing on using a butcher knife as using a filet knife should have started years ago. We are way past broke and painful cuts are the only option. The corrupt assholes from both parties have us in a situation where every dime spent must be justified. And the type of back door spending listed in this link cannot be afforded and should have never been tolerated to begin with~

One could argue that there is so much fat in our spending, that a butcher knife is needed just to pare back to the point where a filet knife can be used to get the budget under control. Things are that bad.

Bewbies
06-14-2011, 04:23 PM

Screw knives, I'll support the person that wants to use WMD on the budget.