PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Man beaten up (by cops) after son commits suicide

durtyrute
06-16-2011, 08:09 AM
This shit is getting crazier by the day. This is an older story, but it needs to be shown again dammit.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wbAeTIuhgSs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stevieray
06-16-2011, 11:29 AM
what the fuck is wrong with people.

Dayze
06-16-2011, 11:34 AM
the man shouldn't have jerked his arm away and instrcuted the officer not to touch him; he probalby derserved it. The officers' life was in danger. / CP Cop lovers

Brock
06-16-2011, 11:45 AM
No video, so who knows what really happened. I'm inclined to believe what he said, but he was also under horrible duress at the time.

BigRichard
06-16-2011, 01:24 PM
I would like to see an interview with the EMTs. They probably have the most unbiased point of view.

vailpass
06-16-2011, 01:28 PM
the man shouldn't have jerked his arm away and instrcuted the officer not to touch him; he probalby derserved it. The officers' life was in danger. / CP Cop lovers

Cop lovers? Grow up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze
06-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Cop lovers? Grow up.
Posted via Mobile Device

i said it from the standpoint that there's always a group of people who will support the Cops no matter what the circumstance. We dont' have video in this case obviously, but even if what the guy said was entirely true (which who knows if that's the case), there would still be people on here defending the cops.

:shrug:

vailpass
06-16-2011, 02:06 PM
I didn't say it was my view point.

Forgive me. Root canal plus vicodin plus margarita equals not smart. My bad.
Posted via Mobile Device

RedNeckRaider
06-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

What is sad to me is there is a law enforcement bashing thread on here almost all the time. I started a thread show how many law enforcement officers have died this year as a tribute to the many good people who serve and protect us. It fell off the 1st page almost immediately~

Dayze
06-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

;)
i edited my initial reply to be little more specific as to where I was coming from.

:thumb:

Inspector
06-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Uh dude...we don't allow the use of margarita's and Vicodin around here.

Well unless, of course, you bring enough to share with everyone.

vailpass
06-16-2011, 02:43 PM
What is sad to me is there is a law enforcement bashing thread on here almost all the time. I started a thread show how many law enforcement officers have died this year as a tribute to the many good people who serve and protect us. It fell off the 1st page almost immediately~

Wish I'd have seen that thread, sorry state of affairs it dropped so soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
06-16-2011, 02:44 PM
;)
i edited my initial reply to be little more specific as to where I was coming from.

:thumb:

Agree with your re_write, thanks for giving me a little leeway today.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
06-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Uh dude...we don't allow the use of margarita's and Vicodin around here.

Well unless, of course, you bring enough to share with everyone.

Heh. Pull up a stool, I'm buying.
Posted via Mobile Device

Detoxing
06-16-2011, 02:46 PM

If you want a thread to have stay power there needs to be tits in the OP.

So, were there tits in the OP?

Didn't think so.

OOPS, YOUR BAD.

Chiefshrink
06-16-2011, 02:47 PM
What is sad to me is there is a law enforcement bashing thread on here almost all the time.

Hey when Marxist Libs don't have control of "We The People" the only thing they know to do is riot in the streets against authority(you know the "useful idiot" routine) 'AND' bash authority on BBs like this because God knows we have many here in this forum:rolleyes: Well meaning "useful idiots" I might add. Just very mislead:thumb:

Brock
06-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Oh noez! Cops are being "alinskyized"! Is no one safe? thumb

kstater
06-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Slightly relevant update:

Grand jury clears Loganville assistant chief

http://waltontribune.com/news/article_5c396d78-402b-11e0-8bfe-001cc4c03286.html

banyon
06-16-2011, 07:41 PM
I would like to see an interview with the EMTs. They probably have the most unbiased point of view.

Good call:

(from kstater's link):

...when Dixon was preventing the paramedics from attempting CPR on his stepson...

jidar
06-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Good call:

(from kstater's link):

...when Dixon was preventing the paramedics from attempting CPR on his stepson...

According to the police report on the incident....

Well, case closed then.

Bump
06-17-2011, 07:53 PM
I read somewhere that they won't hire you as a cop if your IQ is too high

banyon
06-17-2011, 07:59 PM
According to the police report on the incident....

Well, case closed then.

And the grand jury that was impaneled. So yes, that's actually "case closed", quite literally.