PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Anthony Weiner resigning, sources confirm

petegz28
06-16-2011, 09:43 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57116.html

buh-bye

patteeu
06-16-2011, 09:50 AM
I don't mind seeing any democrat go down in flames, but I don't really think this guy did anything worthy of much more than ridicule and embarrassment. There are probably hundreds of things going on with Congressmen from both parties that are far worse. With the things these guys get away with, Weiner didn't deserve to lose his seat before the next election over this.

HonestChieffan
06-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Wonder what his speaking fees will be? Book deal/ Action figure?

dirk digler
06-16-2011, 10:11 AM
I don't mind seeing any democrat go down in flames, but I don't really think this guy did anything worthy of much more than ridicule and embarrassment. There are probably hundreds of things going on with Congressmen from both parties that are far worse. With the things these guys get away with, Weiner didn't deserve to lose his seat before the next election over this.

If he hadn't lied for a week then I would agree with you.

patteeu
06-16-2011, 10:14 AM
If he hadn't lied for a week then I would agree with you.

The lying is the worst part of it, but it's not like he lied under oath or anything. Were you someone who thought Bill Clinton should have resigned?

Chocolate Hog
06-16-2011, 10:16 AM
So sending cock pics in the congressional gym isn't a big deal? Come on Pat.

dirk digler
06-16-2011, 10:22 AM
The lying is the worst part of it, but it's not like he lied under oath or anything. Were you someone who thought Bill Clinton should have resigned?

That was too long ago for me to remember ;)

The lying was bad on Weiner's part especially the part about someone committing a crime.

HonestChieffan
06-16-2011, 10:28 AM
HuffPo comments are absolute gems. They are in mourning.

patteeu
06-16-2011, 10:52 AM
So sending cock pics in the congressional gym isn't a big deal? Come on Pat.

No, not really. Why does it bother you?

Jaric
06-16-2011, 10:55 AM

Because it's behavior more appropriate for a drunken frat boy than a United States congressmen? That's my general litmus test on these sorts of issues.

Chocolate Hog
06-16-2011, 10:59 AM

Well for one I heard these texts were sent to girls in high school.

Secondly, that gym is paid with taxpayer money.

Third: The guy is a US congressmen he's held to higher standards. What do you think would happen to the average government worker that gets caught sexting at work? Why should Weiner be held to lower standards?

stevieray
06-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Why should Weiner be held to lower standards?

Because he's a Democrat

/ Frankie

fan4ever
06-16-2011, 11:06 AM

Third: The guy is a US congressmen he's held to higher standards. What do you think would happen to the average government worker that gets caught sexting at work? Why should Weiner be held to lower standards?

Personally I think we hold our politicians to minimal standards as it is. If we keep ignoring/accepting this kind of behavior, then we shouldn't bitch about what scumbags we have in Washington.

Saul Good
06-16-2011, 11:06 AM
I think he is right for stepping down. Forcing him out would have been wrong. The guy is an idiot, but if the people want an idiot representing them, that's their prerogative.

dirk digler
06-16-2011, 11:48 AM

1. As of right now there is no proof he sexted underage girls.
2. True
3. Not really. It is not like he fucked another person (that we know about) like probably half of congress is doing so he has a leg up on them. He was just dumb enough to get caught and then lied about it.

patteeu
06-16-2011, 01:33 PM

You heard, eh? From who? I haven't seen any reports suggesting that he texted anything inappropriate to underaged girls.

We pay for the house Joe Biden lives in too. Do we need cameras in his bedroom to make sure he doesn't do anything kinky? This is pretty lame.

What a prude. Congressmen answer to their constituents, not to an employer. He discretely took a picture of himself in they gym and then made the mistake of sharing it with the wrong person/people. I hate to break it to you, billay, but people see each others dongs all the time in gym lockerrooms. It's just not that big of a deal. It's not like he sexually harassed someone like Bill Clinton or Bob Packwood did. It's not even like he cheated on his wife like John Edwards or Newt Gingrich. It's not admirable behavior, but it's way down the list of things to get worked up over (although I wouldn't blame his wife for kicking his ass or his constituents for considering their votes carefully next time around).

patteeu
06-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Personally I think we hold our politicians to minimal standards as it is. If we keep ignoring/accepting this kind of behavior, then we shouldn't bitch about what scumbags we have in Washington.

Getting distracted by things like this doesn't really raise the bar in any significant way.

vailpass
06-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Weiner Pulls Out
Posted via Mobile Device

mnchiefsguy
06-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Here is a link pat, Weiner is indeed under investigation for texting underage girls:

http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/06/10/police-investigating-alleged-online-communications-between-weiner-and-underage-girl/

ChiefsandO'sfan
06-16-2011, 01:39 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxJZusx-jVg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxJZusx-jVg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

HAHAHAHHA HOWARD STERN PEEPS RULE

Frankie
06-16-2011, 01:41 PM
It's a sad day for American politics. :(

He did it to himself, I know, but every time we lose someone like AW, people fall behind by a touchdown.

mnchiefsguy
06-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Here is a link pat, Weiner is indeed under investigation for texting underage girls:

http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/06/10/police-investigating-alleged-online-communications-between-weiner-and-underage-girl/

Here is the original fox news story the above link was referring too:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/10/exclusive-weiners-messages-to-teenage-girl-in-delaware-draw-police-attention/#ixzz1OujFO9ZD

mnchiefsguy
06-16-2011, 01:47 PM

He did it to himself, I know, but every time we lose someone like AW, people fall behind by a touchdown.

It is a good day for everyone when a scumbag like this gets what he deserves. Tell me Frankie, do you believe someone who sexually texts underage girls should be allowed to serve in Congress? This transcends politics, and this went bent beyond merely messing around on his pregnant wife. But then again, I might be sensitive to it, since I have two daughters.

patteeu
06-16-2011, 01:57 PM

Right, but thusfar there's no indication that any inappropriate messages were sent.

mnchiefsguy
06-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Right, but thusfar there's no indication that any inappropriate messages were sent.

Somehow, I don't think the Delaware police were just in the neighborhood and wanted to say hi. At the very minimum, being under police investigation would warrant that he should take a leave of absence until such time as the investigation concludes.

vailpass
06-16-2011, 02:03 PM

As a father I have to say that any texts sent to a minor by an adult not condoned by the parents is inappropriate.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bewbies
06-16-2011, 02:06 PM

Every single time we lose a politician that can lie to the whole country so boldly as to accuse others of a crime they didn't commit, I shed a tear. A tragic loss we may well never recover from.

Brainiac

Yes, we need more guys in Congress who panic and start telling one lie after another when they get caught in an embarrassing situation.

I have to agree with the earlier statement that the coverup was more damaging than the texting.

Bewbies
America wants to know, are you fully erect?!? Are you more than 7"??!?

LMAO

ClevelandBronco
06-16-2011, 02:08 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxJZusx-jVg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxJZusx-jVg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

A fine resignation speech in a very difficult setting. He took full responsibility.

I don't think he should have resigned given what we know at this moment, but that's his call.

Bewbies
06-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Yes, we need more guys in Congress who panic and start telling one lie after another when they get caught in an embarrassing situation.

I have to agree with the earlier statement that the coverup was more damaging than the texting.

It was his parents that he thanks for imparting his values in him, he said so himself. LMAO

ClevelandBronco
06-16-2011, 02:10 PM
It was his parents that he thanks for imparting his values in him, he said so himself. LMAO

Yeah, he probably should have left that out.

Bewbies
06-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Yeah, he probably should have left that out.

I bet his folks were watching and when he said that his dad looked as his mom and said, "oh shit."

Bewbies
06-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Since everyone here cares, I'm glad he has resigned, but don't really think it was necessary. One would imagine the people in his district would have done the job for him next fall.

I think had he been open about what he did up front he'd still have a seat in Congress, the lies are what did him in.

RNR
06-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Since everyone here cares, I'm glad he has resigned, but don't really think it was necessary. One would imagine the people in his district would have done the job for him next fall.

I think had he been open about what he did up front he'd still have a seat in Congress, the lies are what did him in.

Agreed unless there were minors involved~

petegz28
06-16-2011, 02:15 PM
I think he should have resigned. His behavior was scumy and these people, Weiner in particular, want to tell us what is best for us, how we should act, etc, etc and then pull this kind of shit.

Bewbies
06-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Agreed unless there were minors involved~

If there were minors involved he will go to jail for that. I think you have to resign your seat for prison, but I'm not sure...

Okie_Apparition
06-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Oh the horror! His pay will triple as a lobbyist & he probably has them waiting in line. You can't keep slime from being underfoot

vailpass
06-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Oh the horror! His pay will triple as a lobbyist & he probably has them waiting in line. You can't keep slime from being underfoot
Truth, on both sides of the aisle.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bewbies
06-16-2011, 02:24 PM

Plus he gets to keep his Congressional pension paid for by us serfs.

dirk digler
06-16-2011, 02:24 PM
As a father I have to say that any texts sent to a minor by an adult not condoned by the parents is inappropriate.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Posted via Mobile Device

It wasn't a text it was a tweet or a direct message tweet.

Should he have been more careful? Probably but when you are dealing with people on the Internet it is hard to tell who you are really talking to. If he didn't say\do anything inappropriate I don't see the harm.

vailpass
06-16-2011, 02:28 PM
It wasn't a text it was a tweet or a direct message tweet.

Should he have been more careful? Probably but when you are dealing with people on the Internet it is hard to tell who you are really talking to. If he didn't say\do anything inappropriate I don't see the harm.
I don't know what happened but
if he was directly contacting her he was wrong. If he didn't know the girls age he was wrong. Ask any parent. I'm not witch hunting but this specific point hits home for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Inspector
06-16-2011, 02:31 PM
I wonder if he'll get sued by Oscar Mayer.

Frankie
06-16-2011, 04:04 PM
It is a good day for everyone when a scumbag like this gets what he deserves. Tell me Frankie, do you believe someone who sexually texts underage girls should be allowed to serve in Congress? This transcends politics, and this went bent beyond merely messing around on his pregnant wife. But then again, I might be sensitive to it, since I have two daughters.

He may not be a good man and husband for what he did. But he was, in my book, a rare good man for the "people" as a politician. I have the ability to separate parameters. You do not. That's OK. A lot of people are like that.

notorious
06-16-2011, 04:10 PM
He may not be a good man and husband for what he did. But he was, in my book, a rare good man for the "people" as a politician. I have the ability to separate parameters. You do not. That's OK. A lot of people are like that.

A good man for "The People" doesn't lie countless times to cover his ass. He mans up and takes the heat instead of deflecting.

He is a piece of shit, and if you support pieces of shit, that is your right.

Frankie
06-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Every single time we lose a politician that can lie to the whole country so boldly as to accuse others of a crime they didn't commit, I shed a tear. A tragic loss we may well never recover from.

1- Who specifically did Anthony Wiener accuse?

2- If you want to get rid of lying politicians, good luck. You have to get rid of ALL of them. I, on the other hand, prefer my politician to lie about something personal to his life rather than something that affects my life and yours. As say,.... THE IRAQ WAR!!!

mnchiefsguy
06-16-2011, 04:14 PM

So a man who engages in inappropriate behavior with underage girls is a "rare good man" for the people? Got it. Obviously, you do not have daughters. This argument might have had some ground to stand on before the allegations of sexting an underage girl, but once those charges are made, I think the time for separating parameters has past, and one would look foolish for arguing he is a "good man". How many fathers do you think would be comfortable leaving Weiner alone with their daughters after this, or letting him text them? I sure as hell wouldn't.

ChiTown
06-16-2011, 04:15 PM
1- Who specifically did Anthony Wiener accuse?

2- If you want to get rid of lying politicians, good luck. You have to get rid of ALL of them. I, on the other hand, prefer my politician to lie about something personal to his life rather than something that affects my life and yours. As say,.... THE IRAQ WAR!!!

He was using his position as a Congressman to advance his sexual fantasies. A real man of the people, I tell ya.............

Frankie
06-16-2011, 04:18 PM
A fine resignation speech in a very difficult setting. He took full responsibility.Souded like Sad Crap was in the audience!

Wow. The classy one here was Anthony Wiener. Certainly not the pathetic assholes who were heckling him.

Frankie
06-16-2011, 04:20 PM
I think he should have resigned. His behavior was scumy and these people, Weiner in particular, want to tell us what is best for us, how we should act, etc, etc and then pull this kind of shit.

Why "Weiner in particular?"

Frankie
06-16-2011, 04:23 PM
A good man for "The People" doesn't lie countless times to cover his ass. He mans up and takes the heat instead of deflecting.

He is a piece of shit, and if you support pieces of shit, that is your right.

I support any "piece of shit" who I believe in my heart champions the regular Joe.

notorious
06-16-2011, 04:25 PM
I support any "piece of shit" who I believe in my heart champions the regular Joe.

I believe that there are lot higher quality of people in the US that can do the job.

If this is what we are settling for, this country is screwed.

Ugly Duck
06-16-2011, 04:29 PM
a man who engages in inappropriate behavior with underage girls...sexting an underage girl

Dude... "underage" is younger than 18. Not condoning him perving out, mind you - but keep your ages right.

Frankie
06-16-2011, 04:30 PM
I believe that there are lot higher quality of people in the US that can do the job.

Tell me this, If he decides to run again in his constituency, do you think he will win? I do.

mnchiefsguy
06-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Dude... "underage" is younger than 18. Not condoning him perving out, mind you - but keep your ages right.

I said underage. The girl in question is a junior in high school, is 17 and lives with her parents. Seems underage to me.

ChiTown
06-16-2011, 04:31 PM

Right, and she was underage. What was wrong about what he said?

mnchiefsguy
06-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Tell me this, If he decides to run again in his constituency, do you think he will win? I do.

If this was the case, why did he resign then? If he believes he has the votes, shouldn't he have done the "courageous" thing and continue to fight for the average Joe? Doesn't that make him coward for not staying?

mlyonsd
06-16-2011, 04:33 PM

Don't worry, Frankie sets the standards bar depending on their party affiliation. You'll be happy to know he would never allow a republican to get away with what Weiner did.

notorious
06-16-2011, 04:34 PM

Of course he would win.

In interviews of the people a majority said they would vote for him. Most of them cited that they thought he was getting a bad wrap and sexting wasn't interfering with his duties.

NONE of them said a word about his lies. I guess we have different standards, because if any politican lied like he did in Kansas, his career would be over instantly.

I guess low standards rule the day as long as you get yours.

Frankie
06-16-2011, 04:39 PM
If this was the case, why did he resign then? If he believes he has the votes, shouldn't he have done the "courageous" thing and continue to fight for the average Joe? Doesn't that make him coward for not staying?

No, there are other parameters involved. Mainly political. He can always say he took the time to cure his sickness and now he is a new man. That has been done before.

Frankly though I don't think he will run again and I will miss one of the rare congress bulldogs against the dark side. He will probably run for NY mayor or as someone pointed out become a lobbyist. :(

Bwana
06-16-2011, 04:42 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxJd6JN9lxkYwDxIfNrjzX3kvTpItbqfeQbBJr4QbVmkRfH-4C

Rain Man
06-16-2011, 04:59 PM
All personal stuff aside, I have no idea why a person in his situation would resign. If you stay in office you have a chance to redeem yourself or at least make sure that the naked pictures aren't the last thing people remember about you. Resigning is essentially giving up.

How can a congressman be forced out, anyway? Is it a recall process, or can they be kicked out by the rest of congress? Is this just so he can get the rich pension and he was sure he was going to be kicked out?

If I was in this situation they'd have to carry me out on my shield.

Jaric
06-16-2011, 05:09 PM

Well, since one of the girls is 17, unless my math is wrong that would make her...underage.

Ugly Duck
06-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Well, since one of the girls is 17, unless my math is wrong that would make her...underage.

Texting an underage girl is worlds apart from sexting an underage girl. Its the difference between a nothing & a very nasty something. Look up the cyberdefs of the two terms.

Here's the sexual perversion mugshot of Repuli Larry Craig after getting arrested for taking it up the poop-chute in an airport men's room. Where were the indignant DC calls for the Repuli perv to resign?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/670xX/photos/larrycraigmug4.jpg

Here's Repuli pervert Vitter the Republi DiaperBoy. Anybody care to comment on whether he should resign his Republi post? Or is dressing up as an infant while poking hookers less perverse than sexting?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L442itIaFnY/Rp04pHZc9gI/AAAAAAAAAG0/MkP9z-Aknvo/s400/Vitter+Diaper.jpg

Jaric
06-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Texting an underage girl is worlds apart from sexting an underage girl. Its the difference between a nothing & a very nasty something. Look up the cyberdefs of the two terms.

:spock:

Ugly Duck
06-16-2011, 07:42 PM

Get with the program, dude! Here... I'll do it for you:

texting: The act of typing and sending a brief, electronic message via a wireless network to another person so that they can view the short message

sexting: the act of text messaging someone in the hopes of having a sexual encounter with them later; initially casual, transitioning into highly suggestive and even sexually explicit

See the difference? Text an underage girl all you want - but you're in big trouble if you sext her.

Bewbies
06-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Party affiliation doesn't make you good or bad, honest or a liar, for the people or against. Those are all measured on an individual level--well, to anyone with a brain. Vote the right way and some folks will praise your goodness no matter what you do.

Bwana
06-16-2011, 08:07 PM

No shit, the spin Dr lives. LMAO

Ugly Duck
06-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Vote the right way and some folks will praise your goodness no matter what you do.

Oh.... Vitter votes the "right" way, so he is not asked to resign in spite of his repulsive perversion. But Weiner votes the "wrong" way, so he was asked to resign after perving out. Thanks, Bewb... think I have a handle on the principle now. Kinda....

Ugly Duck
06-16-2011, 08:28 PM
No shit, the spin Dr lives. LMAO

I'm having a tough time believing that you guyz can't grasp the concept. I know.... here, consider these examples....

Texting: "Attached is the url of an SAT review program. Stay in school!"

Sexting: "Attached is a photo of me naked. Lookit my weiner!"

One you can send to a 17-year old. One you cannot.

Bewbies
06-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Oh.... Vitter votes the "right" way, so he is not asked to resign in spite of his repulsive perversion. But Weiner votes the "wrong" way, so he was asked to resign after perving out. Thanks, Bewb... think I have a handle on the principle now. Kinda....

You either post for reaction or you might actually be the dumbest sumbitch alive.

mnchiefsguy
06-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Get with the program, dude! Here... I'll do it for you:

texting: The act of typing and sending a brief, electronic message via a wireless network to another person so that they can view the short message

sexting: the act of text messaging someone in the hopes of having a sexual encounter with them later; initially casual, transitioning into highly suggestive and even sexually explicit

See the difference? Text an underage girl all you want - but you're in big trouble if you sext her.

If you think all he was doing was texting, I got a Brooklyn Bridge to sell ya. Whatever he texted to her, it was bad enough for the girl's parents to call the police. Who else would have brought them in?

Frankie
06-16-2011, 11:53 PM
You either post for reaction or you might actually be the dumbest sumbitch alive.

Is he wrong?

Barak Obuttocks
06-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Poor Anthony Weiner. It's not like he transported hookers across state lines, like Eliot Spitzer.

Was he accused of attacking a masseuse, like Al Gore? Was he accused of making a porn movie with his pregnant girlfriend, like John Edwards?

Did he drunkenly drown his girlfriend, like Ted Kennedy?

It was an internet prank. Weiner got rick-rolled!

ChiTown
06-17-2011, 07:20 AM

It's the latter.

Bwana
06-17-2011, 08:09 AM
I'm having a tough time believing that you guyz can't grasp the concept. I know.... here, consider these examples....

Texting: "Attached is the url of an SAT review program. Stay in school!"

Sexting: "Attached is a photo of me naked. Lookit my weiner!"

One you can send to a 17-year old. One you cannot.

Sure :thumb:

Jaric
06-17-2011, 08:10 AM
Is he wrong?

Talk about a loaded question...

Otter
06-17-2011, 08:18 AM
Three wars
Trillion dollar deficit that we may never be able to repay
Many states are completely broke, scratch that, not broke, billions in debt
Rampant illegal immigration draining our system, flooding our streets with crime and drugs
Our government is cooking the books so they default on loans because they've reach the deficit cap
True unemployment numbers around 22%
More American's on food stamps than any time in history (with illegals draining that system as well)

But Weiner Twitterd a picture of his penis. Sacrifice HIM!!!

We're no ****ing smarter than Mayans who ripped the hearts out of prisoners to appease the gods and to help their crops grow. More advanced, but not smarter.

I wish I was ****ing rich enough to buy an island and make this place a bad memory.

Bewbies
06-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Is he wrong?

LMAO

You've got to be f'n with me, nobody is this blind.

LMAO

patteeu
06-17-2011, 10:08 AM
Just my 2 cents worth.
Posted via Mobile Device

We have underaged kids on ChiefsPlanet who interact with adults all the time. I don't see how Weiner can be blamed if his messages are innocuous.

patteeu
06-17-2011, 10:13 AM

:facepalm:

You might as well just say you don't care what he did as long as he's on the right team.

vailpass
06-17-2011, 10:16 AM
We have underaged kids on ChiefsPlanet who interact with adults all the time. I don't see how Weiner can be blamed if his messages are innocuous.

I'd be curious to hear what her parents think of him texting her.

BigCatDaddy
06-17-2011, 10:21 AM

Odds on her being a pretty attractive young lady and not a young version of Beulah Ballbreaker ?

patteeu
06-17-2011, 10:24 AM

I would think it would depend on the message. If he's sexting her then sure they'd be pissed. If he's thanking her for a message of support or giving her advice on how to get into politics in response to an inquiry then not so much.

gblowfish
06-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Look, he's a pervo. He got caught being a pervo. He lied about being a pervo. His behavior reflects on his reputation and his judgement. His resignation is appropriate.

There's perv's on both sides of the aisle. Plenty of examples from both parties. Dem or Repub, the American People deserve better.

The sad thing is, plenty of congressmen on both sides are screwing the USA, and that screwing is a million times worse than anything Weiner ever tweeted.

Congress is for sale. The Class War is Over. You Lost.

stevieray
06-17-2011, 10:30 AM

You might as well just say you don't care what he did as long as he's on the right team.
he says that every day.

Jaric
06-17-2011, 10:31 AM
I would think it would depend on the message. If he's sexting her then sure they'd be pissed. If he's thanking her for a message of support or giving her advice on how to get into politics in response to an inquiry then not so much.

Someone mentioned earlier it was the parents who called the police.

No charges were filed, but there could be any number of reasons for that. The least of which is that this girl has her entire life ahead of her and I'm sure the last thing her parents want is to be associated with some political sex scandal the rest of her life.

Or maybe they were innoculous. :shrug: It's certainly possible.

On a seperate note, holding politicans to high standards is not a bad thing. I just wish we held all of them to higher standards. But that's another fight.

patteeu
06-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Right, and she was underage. What was wrong about what he said?

Well, he keeps using the word "sexting" and "inappropriate" even though we don't know what kind of messages were sent to the 17 year old as far as I know.

dirk digler
06-17-2011, 10:37 AM

The New York Times is reporting that the family is concerned:

A member of the girl’s family who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect her identity characterized the messages as “harmless” but expressed concern that Mr. Weiner had communicated privately with the teenager, a high school junior.

The family was aware that there had been exchanges between Mr. Weiner and the girl but assumed that all of their conversations had taken place on a public Twitter feed. …

The family member said: “I am angry. This is surreal and unbelievable. It is absolutely crazy. We are just regular people who go to baseball games and basketball games, as ordinary and plain as can be.”

patteeu
06-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Someone mentioned earlier it was the parents who called the police.

No charges were filed, but there could be any number of reasons for that. The least of which is that this girl has her entire life ahead of her and I'm sure the last thing her parents want is to be associated with some political sex scandal the rest of her life.

Or maybe they were innoculous. :shrug: It's certainly possible.

On a seperate note, holding politicans to high standards is not a bad thing. I just wish we held all of them to higher standards. But that's another fight.

We could assume he's guilty without any real evidence and come up with theories on why the victim would help with the coverup or we could reserve judgment. I choose to do the latter, particularly because I can think of equally plausible reasons why the parent would notify police even if no inappropriate messages were ever sent. For example, I think a parent might be concerned if they found out that a guy in the news for exposing himself electronically to young women had been in contact with their daughter even if the daughter swears that he never sent anything like that to her.

vailpass
06-17-2011, 10:44 AM

Agreed. If her parents are cool with it so am I. If they aren't, neither am I.

Barak Obuttocks
06-17-2011, 10:45 AM

Can you name a piece of legislation Weiner sponsored or wrote that you like?

patteeu
06-17-2011, 12:18 PM

Here's the sexual perversion mugshot of Repuli Larry Craig after getting arrested for taking it up the poop-chute in an airport men's room. Where were the indignant DC calls for the Repuli perv to resign?

Here's Repuli pervert Vitter the Republi DiaperBoy. Anybody care to comment on whether he should resign his Republi post? Or is dressing up as an infant while poking hookers less perverse than sexting?

I think you need to explain, as much as anyone, why it bothers you when Republicans do it, but not when democrats do?

mlyonsd
06-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Pension and benefits to Weiner could top $1 million.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/06/anthony-weiner-resignation-pension-campaign-funds/1

Oh, and he received a job offer from Larry Flynt.

Don't worry Frankie, he'll be taken care of. LMAO

Frankie
06-17-2011, 06:19 PM
LMAO

You've got to be f'n with me, nobody is this blind.

LMAO

So,.... was he wrong?

Frankie
06-17-2011, 06:20 PM

No. I just said his politics benefit the people. Unlike the politics of the ones you follow.

Frankie
06-17-2011, 06:24 PM

Be careful Pat. If you agree with Ugly Duck Bewbies might call you the dumbest sumbith ever.

Frankie
06-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Look, he's a pervo. He got caught being a pervo. He lied about being a pervo. His behavior reflects on his reputation and his judgement. His resignation is appropriate.

There's perv's on both sides of the aisle. Plenty of examples from both parties. Dem or Repub, the American People deserve better.

The sad thing is, plenty of congressmen on both sides are screwing the USA, and that screwing is a million times worse than anything Weiner ever tweeted.

Excellent post. Rep.

Bewbies
06-17-2011, 07:09 PM
Be careful Pat. If you agree with Ugly Duck Bewbies might call you the dumbest sumbith ever.

You can only process one thought at a time huh? Either/or is too much?

Frankie
06-17-2011, 07:30 PM
You can only process one thought at a time huh? Either/or is too much?

Was UD wrong?

patteeu
06-17-2011, 07:50 PM
No. I just said his politics benefit the people. Unlike the politics of the ones you follow.

Yeah, that's what I said.

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 10:41 AM
Can you name a piece of legislation Weiner sponsored or wrote that you like?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I like useful idiots like you! It's keeps me in power! :thumb:

Frankie
06-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Yeah, that's what I thought.

I like useful idiots like you! It's keeps me in power! :thumb:

How about I don't reply to you until you reveal which idiot's new mult you are.

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 10:55 AM
How about I don't reply to you until you reveal which idiot's new mult you are.

I am the president of the United States!

Frankie
06-18-2011, 11:47 AM
I am the president of the United States!I figured. You are a delusional loon. Try us again when you are the Queen of England.

Baby Lee
06-18-2011, 11:54 AM
Just realized the Weiner's wife is the chick that people were saying was munching Hillary's carpet back in the campaign.

Frankie
06-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Just realized the Weiner's wife is the chick that people were saying was munching Hillary's carpet back in the campaign.

Didn't you know it already? BTW, "people" say a lot of things. Lying and making up nasty reputations is the easiest thing in the world.

Okie_Apparition
06-18-2011, 01:18 PM

YES!

While they have us rubes bicker over their dog & pony show in front of the mikes and cameras. Behind the scenes they share coke, hookers & become millionaires. While laughing at us because the only ones who can hault the gravytrain is them. Throw out some liberal vs. conservative BS to distract us, then clean out our pockets

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 02:29 PM
I figured. You are a delusional loon. Try us again when you are the Queen of England.

You're an idiot. Hey, I like that. If it wasn't for idiots like you, I wouldn't be in power. :thumb:

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 02:30 PM

She was munching Hilary's carpet just last week.

Baby Lee
06-18-2011, 02:51 PM
She was munching Hilary's carpet just last week.

Sorry 'bout the syntax ambiguity

"Back in the campaign" was supposed to modify "people were saying."

Frankie
06-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Who let Sad Crap back in? The place stinks of mental Sh!tspray again.

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 03:19 PM

Yet you can't name a single piece of legislation Weiner wrote or sponsored to back that assertion.

Frankie
06-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Yet you can't name a single piece of legislation Weiner wrote or sponsored to back that assertion.

Naming a piece of legislation is easy. But I know where you are trying to go with it. It's bullshit trolling and it won't work.

Now answer this, are you the Queen of England yet or still the POTUS? Guys with your type of mental affliction can switch at any time you know.

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Naming a piece of legislation is easy. .

The suspense is killing me.

:ZZZ:

Baby Lee
06-18-2011, 04:57 PM

:ZZZ:

Jesus Christ, even if Frankie's not smart enough to bring specifics to mind, the guy's leanings are public record. I imagine his support for the guy stems from instances such as this. Responding to the procedural rejection of the First Responder's bill

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4zwCMf8dsc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4zwCMf8dsc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Baby Lee
06-18-2011, 05:09 PM
This is what SHOULD bother Dems.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/17/anthony-weiner-resigns-nancy-pelosi-photo_n_879017.html

Not calling for resignation initially, then abruptly changing face when ANDREW BREITBART lets ONE additional [albeit racier by an order of magnitude] photo get out on a shock jock show.

I don't care which side you're on, that's piss poor leadership.

1. Breitbart becomes kingslayer.
2. A show like O&A now has a hand in driving political succession.
3. Oh, and you quelled any plausible case that it was the lying that did him in.

Great job, ya old biddy.

patteeu
06-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Jesus Christ, even if Frankie's not smart enough to bring specifics to mind, the guy's leanings are public record. I imagine his support for the guy stems from instances such as this. Responding to the procedural rejection of the First Responder's bill

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4zwCMf8dsc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4zwCMf8dsc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

LOL, that was pretty entertaining. I can see why Frankie is in love with Weiner.

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 06:15 PM
LOL, that was pretty entertaining. I can see why Frankie is in love with Weiner.

Among other things.

Frankie
06-18-2011, 06:21 PM

:ZZZ:Yep you are a loon, my queen.

Even if I were unaware of any such legislations I could easily google them up. You know, google, this thing in the internet"s", which as you know is a series of tubes, per one of your side's political leaders.

You are an idiot for even posing that question.

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 06:22 PM
What's the regular joe gonna do now without their champion, anthony weiner?

LMAO

Frankie
06-18-2011, 06:46 PM
I can see why Frankie is in love with Weiner.

You guys have to make up your mind about me. Am I not a Jew hater? You are confusing me.

;)

Frankie
06-18-2011, 06:47 PM
What's the regular joe gonna do now without their champion, anthony weiner?

LMAO

The queen speaketh.

Frankie
06-18-2011, 06:53 PM
I have to admit C-SPAN is not gonna be as much fun, by a long shot. :(

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U_Nevf5higA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R1ItQKWo3mc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mlyonsd
06-18-2011, 07:00 PM
Good Lord Frankie, Weiner is nothing more than a dick. A POS career politician of the worst kind.

Drop it and move on cause you're not looking too smart here.

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Good Lord Frankie, Weiner is nothing more than a dick. A POS career politician of the worst kind.

Why should this thread be any different?

mlyonsd
06-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Why should this thread be any different?Frankie and I don't see eye to eye on politics but he has a good heart.

Barak Obuttocks
06-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Frankie and I don't see eye to eye on politics but he has a good heart.

If Casey Anthony was a democrat, Frankie would say Caylee had it coming.

Frankie
06-18-2011, 08:34 PM

Smart in my book is one who can separate situations. In my book you guys are judging emotionally. That always cuts into ones ability to think and judge smartly. He did a POS thing via twitter, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was a good representative in the house. I think, THAT way of thinking is what smart is all about.

Frankie
06-18-2011, 08:37 PM

The queen speaketh again, but sayeth little. One expecteth not other from her brain.

patteeu
06-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Frankie and I don't see eye to eye on politics but he has a good heart.

No he doesn't. His wife posted a thread about it when he was in the hospital.

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 05:20 AM
Smart in my book is one who can separate situations. In my book you guys are judging emotionally. That always cuts into ones ability to think and judge smartly. He did a POS thing via twitter, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was a good representative in the house. I think, THAT way of thinking is what smart is all about.

LMAO

Okie_Apparition
06-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Any politians ever become down, out & homeless? Prison or maybe disbarred then it's off to middleclass suburbia at worst

mlyonsd
06-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Smart in my book is one who can separate situations. In my book you guys are judging emotionally. That always cuts into ones ability to think and judge smartly. He did a POS thing via twitter, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he was a good representative in the house. I think, THAT way of thinking is what smart is all about.Face it, you wouldn't be singing that tune if Weiner was a republican. You've already proven that with your statements. Comparing the decision to go to war in Iraq which was based on intelligience that put us into a best estimate decision to flat our lying numerous times trying to cover up conduct only to keep a career politician in power is an illogical comparison.

Weiner lied only to protect his elite job and future. Worst kind of politician no matter what side they sit on.

notorious
06-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Any politians ever become down, out & homeless? Prison or maybe disbarred then it's off to middleclass suburbia at worst

You would be amazed at how little some of them have actually worked in the private sector.

banyon
06-19-2011, 07:49 AM

"Barak Obuttocks" = SHTSPRAYER

RNR
06-19-2011, 08:01 AM

That was my first thought also~

mlyonsd
06-19-2011, 08:02 AM
"Barak Obuttocks" = SHTSPRAYERDo ya think? ;)

RNR
06-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Face it, you wouldn't be singing that tune if Weiner was a republican. You've already proven that with your statements. Comparing the decision to go to war in Iraq which was based on intelligience that put us into a best estimate decision to flat our lying numerous times trying to cover up conduct only to keep a career politician in power is an illogical comparison.

Weiner lied only to protect his elite job and future. Worst kind of politician no matter what side they sit on.

I like frankie but he tows the company line for the left no matter what~

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 08:19 AM
The Mad Crapper will be back WITH A VENGEANCE tomorrow.

RNR
06-19-2011, 08:36 AM
The Mad Crapper will be back WITH A VENGEANCE tomorrow.
The keyboard of mass destruction returns~

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 08:38 AM
I like frankie

That's like saying "I like jock itch".

RNR
06-19-2011, 09:18 AM
That's like saying "I like jock itch".

I do not agree with him on politics very often but I do admire his willingness to stand his ground while being dogpiled. I have talked with him about things outside of politics and he strikes me as a very nice guy~

Frankie
06-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Face it, you wouldn't be singing that tune if Weiner was a republican.You are totaly right. I addressed that in one of my earlier posts in this thread. If he were one of today's Repubs I'd probably find NOTHING in common with him. So as a politician also he would have been a failure to me.

Frankie
06-19-2011, 10:46 AM

There, someone else is also seeing right through your stale idiotic act Sad Crap.

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 10:56 AM
My dad bought me a basketball when I was a kid. (at least I think he was my dad).

patteeu
06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
My dad bought me a basketball when I was a kid. (at least I think he was my dad).

Did Frank Marshall Davis ever ask you questions about touching yourself?

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Did Frank Marshall Davis ever ask you questions about touching yourself?

Me and "crazy ol" Frank talked about alot of things. But concerning that particular subject, actions spoke louder than words, if you get my drift.

Frankie
06-19-2011, 11:11 AM

Did he drag his knuckles on the ground?

patteeu
06-19-2011, 11:14 AM

That's no way to talk to our President. Is it just because his dad was from Africa? :shake:

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 11:15 AM

I said my dad, not your mother.

Dylan
06-19-2011, 11:37 AM
What's up with Weiner's cross dressing photos?

What's that all about LMAO

Frankie
06-19-2011, 11:53 AM
I said my dad, not your mother.

Lame even by junior high standards, my queen.

And here I thought your red ass was because of the constant ass-raping I have given you on this forum. Now I fear it's only genetic.

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 12:02 PM
What's up with Weiner's cross dressing photos?

What's that all about LMAO

In Frankie's mentally deranged moonbat universe, Weiner is a champion of the "regular joe".

LMAO

He can't cite anything to back that assertion up, though. (go figure)

Saul Good
06-19-2011, 01:30 PM

I feel like a moron because that never even occurred to me. Of course, I'm terrible at playing Guess the Mult.

Frankie
06-19-2011, 02:57 PM
In Frankie's mentally deranged moonbat universe, Weiner is a champion of the "regular joe".

LMAO

He can't cite anything to back that assertion up, though. (go figure)

You are as stupid and unfunny as some drunken asshole here who got banned for racism recently. What was his name? :hmmm:..... Sad Crap or something. Had something to do with shit or something to that effect representing his worth as a human being.

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 03:09 PM
You are as stupid and unfunny as some drunken asshole here who got banned for racism recently. What was his name? :hmmm:..... Sad Crap or something. Had something to do with shit or something to that effect representing his worth as a human being.

For two pages now (at least) all you have done is call people names instead of showing a single example of how weiner was a "champion" of the "regular joe".

Any time you're ready.

Frankie
06-19-2011, 03:17 PM
For two pages now (at least) all you have done is call people names instead of showing a single example of how weiner was a "champion" of the "regular joe".

Any time you're ready.

Posts 114 and 120. But I didn't expect you to read. Why don't you post the one legislation that you want to talk about. You know which one I mean and you know I read you like a book, my queen.

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 03:21 PM
Posts 114 and 120.

What about them?

Frankie
06-19-2011, 03:25 PM
What about them?

I told you why I'm not posting anything just because any alcoholic asshole off the street wants me to. Again why don't you just post the particular legislation you want me to post and go from there.

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 03:28 PM
I told you why I'm not posting anything just because any alcoholic asshole off the street wants me to.

More namecalling. LMAO

Again why don't you just post the particular legislation you want me to post and go from there.

I'm not the one who said wiener is a "champion" of the "regular joe".

Frankie
06-19-2011, 03:34 PM
More namecalling. LMAOUnless you admit you are an alcoholic asshole I did not call you any names. And please drop the phony goody two shoes act. You are pretty well known here.

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Unless you admit you are an alcoholic asshole I did not call you any names. And please drop the phony goody two shoes act. You are pretty well known here.

So are you ready to admit that Weiner wasn't really a "champion" of the "regular joe"? In fact, he was just a political hack and a scumbag, and that your defense of him was based solely on a shared statist ideology?

Frankie
06-19-2011, 03:43 PM
So are you ready to admit that Weiner wasn't really a "champion" of the "regular joe"? In fact, he was just a political hack and a scumbag, and that your defense of him was based solely on a shared statist ideology?

Read my posts. I have conceited that he has done something very low as a human being. But that does not change the fact that politically he was championing the cause of people and with passion. I'm sure you will bring this up again, but I just gave you more respect than you deserve. A shortcoming I'm not planning to repeat.

Barak Obuttocks
06-19-2011, 03:48 PM
Read my posts.

Oh, I do. Over and over. LMAO

I have conceited

LMAO

But that does not change the fact that politically he was championing the cause of people and with passion.

Fine, name one thing he did "championing the cause of people".

I'm sure you will bring this up again, but I just gave you more respect than you deserve. A shortcoming I'm not planning to repeat.

Ha ha ha!

You are a psycho.

HonestChieffan
06-19-2011, 05:11 PM
The little scumbag has more skeletons than people were aware...now we find out his wife has a tie to our State Department and the Muslim Brotherhood. Hillary should fire her immediately.

Wanna bet that never happens.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/the_muslim_brotherhood_and_weiner.html

BucEyedPea
06-20-2011, 09:16 AM
How 'bout these guys lose their pensions when they have to leave office for dishonorable reasons?

Weiner gets a $44,224 pension. In these economic times even. Meanwhile Ron Paul gets $0 because he doesn't participate in the pension which is money from the taxpayers.

Frankie
06-20-2011, 09:27 AM
The little scumbag has more skeletons than people were aware...

I love the Righties. They readily and profusely use words like "scumbag" until one of their own takes a wide stance, or plays with boy pages or goes hiking on the Appalachian trail, which has been happening, it seems, at about 3 times the rate compared to the left.

patteeu
06-20-2011, 09:40 AM
I love the Righties. They readily and profusely use words like "scumbag" until one of their own takes a wide stance, or plays with boy pages or goes hiking on the Appalachian trail, which has been happening, it seems, at about 3 times the rate compared to the left.

Which Republican played with boy pages? And what do you mean by "played with"?

Barak Obuttocks
06-20-2011, 10:27 AM

Shut up, scumbag.

stevieray
06-20-2011, 10:42 AM

frankie: weiner is the man
I must confess
i'll deflect to the right
when he puts on a dress.

HonestChieffan
06-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Ignore the Muslim Radical in the Secretary of states office and quickly say "Look over there...its Bigfoot"

Frankie
06-20-2011, 11:01 AM
frankie: weiner is the man
I must confess
i'll deflect to the right
when he puts on a dress.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_e3gDaHO8VLQ/SMiPJ1JolnI/AAAAAAAAEb0/tO9vnSS_cww/s400/rudy_in_drag.jpg

Frankie
06-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Ignore the Muslim Radical in the Secretary of states office and quickly say "Look over there...its Bigfoot"

"Muslim Radical"..... ROFL ROFL

stevieray
06-20-2011, 11:05 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_e3gDaHO8VLQ/SMiPJ1JolnI/AAAAAAAAEb0/tO9vnSS_cww/s400/rudy_in_drag.jpg

did he do this privately or in public?

..think really hard before you answer.

Frankie
06-20-2011, 11:08 AM
did he do this privately or in public?

..think really hard before you answer.

Have you never dressed in your moments of silliness as a clown, a woman, a roman senator in toga, Elvis,.....? Ooops, never mind.

stevieray
06-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Have you never dressed in your moments of silliness as a clown, a woman, a roman senator in toga, Elvis,.....? Ooops, never mind.

answer the question.
you posted the pic.
back it up.

Frankie
06-20-2011, 11:12 AM
answer the question.
you posted the pic.
back it up.

I just did. EVERYBODY has put on funny clothing for silly reasons one time or another. That does not automatically a pervert make.

Frankie
06-20-2011, 11:14 AM
I just did. EVERYBODY has put on funny clothing for silly reasons one time or another. That does not automatically a pervert make.

BTW, I googled Anthony Weiner in drag and have not found the picture you are talking about. Would you post one?

stevieray
06-20-2011, 11:23 AM

no you didn't...

....public or private?

Frankie
06-20-2011, 11:25 AM
no you didn't...

....public or private?

Picture please or STFU.

stevieray
06-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Picture please or STFU.

public or private?

you used guliani to deflect, and now are using weiner to deflect from your deflection.

don't be a chickenshit.

Frankie
06-20-2011, 12:05 PM
public or private?

you used guliani to deflect, and now are using weiner to deflect from your deflection.

don't be a chickenshit.

If there is no picture that you can produce, isn't this hole argument moot and a waste of time? To borrow from your strategy, 'you are the one who brought up Weiner in drag.' Even BEFORE I "used guliani to deflect."

So like I said, either produce the picture in question or STFU and don't waste my time.

stevieray
06-20-2011, 12:17 PM
If there is no picture that you can produce, isn't this hole argument moot and a waste of time? To borrow from your strategy, 'you are the one who brought up Weiner in drag.' Even BEFORE I "used guliani to deflect."

So like I said, either produce the picture in question or STFU and don't waste my time.

google it..

Bush lied..yet Saddam hung.
Guliani dressed in drag on SNL..yet Weiner resigned.

keep striking out.

Frankie
06-20-2011, 12:23 PM
google it.

I did and I found nothing. That's when I politely asked you to post one, which so far you have been dodging by phony and projective accusations of "deflection."

So once again, show us the picture or don't waste our time. Quit while you are behind. The more you drag this on the stupider you make yourself look.

ClevelandBronco
06-20-2011, 12:35 PM
What? This?

http://truthquake.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/anthony-weiner-lewd-photo-twitter-drag-lingerie-bra-gym-shirtless-raunchy-sexting-mirror-rep-congressman-democrat-new-york-scandal-affair-women-locker-room-nude-naked-muscles-wife.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/06/15/2011-06-15_anthony_weiner_photos_emerge_showing_congressman_in_bra_and_pantyhose.html#ixzz1PqIhNoEB

Dems mull action on Anthony Weiner as photos emerge showing congressman in bra and pantyhose

BY Alison Gendar, Alex Katz and Corky Siemaszko
DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Originally Published:Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 12:35 PM
Updated: Thursday, June 16th 2011, 1:44 AM

Things went from drag to worse on Wednesday for Anthony Weiner - and could get even bleaker for him Thursday.

Hours after photos of the creepy congressman vamping in a bra and pantyhose popped up, and porn star Ginger Lee accused him of telling her to lie, reports surfaced that House Dems may start trying to force him out.

Politico.com reported that House Democratic leaders could take the first steps to strip Weiner of his seat on the Energy and Commerce Committee as early as Thursday.

"That is under active consideration," Politico quoted a source as saying. Democratic leaders are expected to meet Thursday to discuss the growing Weinergate scandal.

Events began heating up early Wednesday when the National Enquirer splashed photos of Weiner in drag on its cover. The shots were taken in Weiner's sophomore year at SUNY Plattsburgh.

Weiner, 46, was a "flamboyant figure" who donned the ladies' undergarments as part of the school's secret Santa festivities, a former classmate said.

"It was never quite clear whether one of Anthony's challenges was to become a cross-dresser or if it was just some bizarre stunt he decided to do on his own," the classmate told the Enquirer. "He was a very odd guy who went out of his way to do things purely for the shock value."

Meanwhile, Lee - one of the six babes Weiner sexted - enlisted high-powered lawyer Gloria Allred and claimed the congressman "asked me to lie" about their Internet interludes.

Weiner, who reps parts of Queens and Brooklyn, insisted earlier he dumped the blond from his Twitter feed as soon as he found out what she did for a living.

At a news conference at the Friars Club in midtown, Lee, dressed in a tight but demure black top, said Weiner emailed her after his first crotch shot went viral and told her not to tell anybody about the the 100 or so emails and Tweets they exchanged.

"I knew I couldn't lie for him, but I didn't want to kick him under the bus," she said in a Southern drawl.

Lee said Weiner had sent her no filthy pictures and insisted she "did not sext Anthony Weiner."

She said she wanted to talk politics with Weiner, but he kept talking dirty and drawing attention to his "package."

Allred read some of the raunchy notes to reporters.

"All right, my package and I are not going to beg," Weiner wrote. "We both see the hazard of going down the path of comparative sexiness."

In another text, Weiner complained, "You aren't giving my package due credit."

In yet another, Weiner stated, "I have wardrobe demands, too. I need to highlight my package."

Allred, who represented several of Tiger Woods' gal pals, described Lee as a "feature dancer" and aspiring real estate agent.

"I think that Anthony Weiner should resign because he lied," said Lee, who said she has never met Weiner.

Weiner has been under increasing pressure to quit from fellow Democrats. He is on a two-week leave from Congress and has entered rehab to deal with his demons.

Earlier Wednesday, Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, returned home to their Washington pad. She went overseas on a diplomatic mission with Secretary of State Clinton after the scandal broke and has yet to speak publicly about her train-wreck husband.

Saul Good
06-20-2011, 01:07 PM
I did and I found nothing. That's when I politely asked you to post one, which so far you have been dodging by phony and projective accusations of "deflection."

So once again, show us the picture or don't waste our time. Quit while you are behind. The more you drag this on the stupider you make yourself look.

You must have tried very hard. I mean, when I googled "Anthony Weiner Women's Clothing", there were only about 5000 pages with pictures of him in drag. You're either stupid, or you're a liar.

I'm just kidding, Frankie. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. You're both.

vailpass
06-20-2011, 01:57 PM

Where'd Frankie go? You'd think he'd want to comment on the picture that ClevelandBronco produced?

Saul Good
06-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Where'd Frankie go? You'd think he'd want to comment on the picture that ClevelandBronco produced?

He made 9 posts in 3 hours prior to that pic being posted and none since. What a pussy.

vailpass
06-20-2011, 02:06 PM
He made 9 posts in 3 hours prior to that pic being posted and none since. What a pussy.

''Pussy is culturally insensitive to Iranians. The correct term is 'goat anus'.

Frankie is probably furiously searching d.u and huffpo for the proper talking points. I'm guessing he is putting more effort into that search than he did when searching for the picture of Weiner in drag, which is on every grocery store check out lane in America right now.

Saul Good
06-20-2011, 02:24 PM
''Pussy is culturally insensitive to Iranians. The correct term is 'goat anus'.

Frankie is probably furiously searching d.u and huffpo for the proper talking points. I'm guessing he is putting more effort into that search than he did when searching for the picture of Weiner in drag, which is on every grocery store check out lane in America right now.

By "more" effort, do you mean "any"?

Frankie
06-20-2011, 04:13 PM

Unlike some of you I have a life. I do take off from the keyboard to run errands and take care of necessary projects. Now I'm back and I see the picture of an 18 year old taken in his dorm room posted as proof of Stevie's claim. Is that all you guys got? I'm still waiting for stevieray to post a picture of CONGRESSMEN Anthony Weiner in drag or shut the hell up about it and admit to yet another idiocy he has committed on this BB.

Wanna help him some more?

stevieray
06-20-2011, 04:37 PM
post a picture of CONGRESSMEN

:LOL:

link to where you said that to me before this post??

strike three, you're out.

patteeu
06-20-2011, 04:39 PM
It's nothing to Frankie unless Weiner is wearing a mini-skirt while he's giving a speech on the floor of the House with at least a quorum present. Meanwhile, he thinks a picture of Guilliani in drag because he's a good sport on SNL is super scandalous.

Frankie
06-20-2011, 04:47 PM

link to where you said that to me before this post??

strike three, you're out.

Just because I unintentionally typed E instead of A? You're not off the hook THAT easy. Post the picture you spoke of or STFU.

Frankie
06-20-2011, 04:51 PM
It's nothing to Frankie unless Weiner is wearing a mini-skirt while he's giving a speech on the floor of the House with at least a quorum present. Meanwhile, he thinks a picture of Guilliani in drag because he's a good sport on SNL is super scandalous.

Did I say that? You righties are so one-track-minded that you only read one way. I just put it out to show how unimportant the fantasy picture stevie was referring to would be.

And neither you nor stevie, I take it, did crazy stuff in college, right? :rolleyes:

vailpass
06-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Unlike some of you I have a life. I do take off from the keyboard to run errands and take care of necessary projects. Now I'm back and I see the picture of an 18 year old taken in his dorm room posted as proof of Stevie's claim. Is that all you guys got? I'm still waiting for stevieray to post a picture of CONGRESSMEN Anthony Weiner in drag or shut the hell up about it and admit to yet another idiocy he has committed on this BB.

Wanna help him some more?

3 hours and all you can come up with is the "I Have A Life" excuse and a lie saying you emphasized "current Congressman"?
No wonder your people still drink camel piss out of gourds.

Barak Obuttocks
06-20-2011, 04:57 PM
And neither you nor stevie, I take it, did crazy stuff in college, right? :rolleyes:

Nope. I also never tweeted a picture of my crotch to 44,000 people last month, neither.

stevieray
06-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Just because I unintentionally typed E instead of A? You're not off the hook THAT easy. Post the picture you spoke of or STFU.

you have never, and never will have me on/off a "hook".... your posts are becoming borderline insane.

...it doesn't matter if you typed and a or an e.

you never said it before that post.

seriously, are you on meds?

Frankie
06-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Nope. I also never tweeted a picture of my crotch to 44,000 people last month, neither.

The queen awakes again. How was the alcohol stupor?

Frankie
06-20-2011, 05:01 PM
you have never, and never will have me on/off a "hook".... your posts are becoming borderline insane.

...it doesn't matter if you typed and a or an e.

you never said it before that post.

seriously, are you on meds?

Sure buddy, I'm the insane one. Otherwise I'd run around dressed as Elvis.

How about that pic now?

Barak Obuttocks
06-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Frankie loves weiner.

patteeu
06-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Did I say that? You righties are so one-track-minded that you only read one way. I just put it out to show how unimportant the fantasy picture stevie was referring to would be.

I can honestly say that I never wore women's clothing of any kind in college. I don't have a problem with Weiner for doing it though. Nor do I have a problem with Guilliani getting dressed up for SNL. If you don't have a problem with either of them, you should have said so instead of acting like you played a major gotcha card with that Guilliani pic.

patteeu
06-20-2011, 05:11 PM

How about that pic now?

See, here you go again. There's nothing at all wrong with that, but because you don't agree with Stevie politically, you pretend that it's an insult to bring it up. If one of your liberal political heroes was seen dressed up as Batman for a party, you'd be online in a second looking for a set of Robin pajamas so you could go to sleep with a smile on. Your weak sauce "insults" are ridiculous.

stevieray
06-20-2011, 05:12 PM

How about that pic now?

damn. no wonder people were abusing you in the jackass thread. sometimes you really are like a five year old.

to quote brock, because it so eloquently applies...

"hurrrrrrr, way to miss the point entirely."

stevieray
06-20-2011, 05:14 PM
I can honestly say that I never wore women's clothing of any kind in college. I don't have a problem with Weiner for doing it though. Nor do I have a problem with Guilliani getting dressed up for SNL. If you don't have a problem with either of them, you should have said so instead of acting like you played a major gotcha card with that Guilliani pic.

boy blunder

patteeu
06-20-2011, 05:15 PM
boy blunder

Frankie
06-20-2011, 05:51 PM
damn. no wonder people were abusing you in the jackass thread. sometimes you really are like a five year old.

to quote brock, because it so eloquently applies...

"hurrrrrrr, way to miss the point entirely."

Pic please or STFU.

stevieray
06-20-2011, 05:52 PM
cukoo for cocoa puffs.

we know.

Frankie
06-20-2011, 05:59 PM
damn. no wonder people were abusing you in the jackass thread.
Are they? LMAO What is normal conversation by CP's standards is "abuse" to you?

Well whatever floats your boat bud. Just show us that pic.

Radar Chief
06-20-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm the insane one.

QFT.

stevieray
06-20-2011, 06:24 PM
QFT.

pic or STFU

Radar Chief
06-20-2011, 06:54 PM
pic or STFU

:thumb:

http://i55.tinypic.com/29c8dts.jpg

Frankie
06-20-2011, 07:16 PM
So now, my fellow CP posters, you have witnessed what I have been saying all along that stevie comes into conversations involving me (or other self thinking posters) with the sole purpose of sh!t tossing ALWAYS without any facts to back him up. His normal strategy is hit and run, as most of you know by now, unless his ass is caught in a persistent request for factual evidence of his ALWAYS baseless idiocy.

Thank you all. Now back to your regular programing.

stevieray
06-20-2011, 07:18 PM
So now, my fellow CP posters, you have witnessed what I have been saying all along that stevie comes into conversations involving me (or other self thinking posters) with the sole purpose of sh!t tossing ALWAYS without any facts to back him up. His normal strategy is hit and run, as most of you know by now, unless his ass is caught in a persistent request for factual evidence of his ALWAYS baseless idiocy.

Thank you all. Now back to your regular programing.