PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues NY Times: Boener may have pulled a Weiner

Ugly Duck
06-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Would Boener accepting sexual favors from a female lobbyist be grounds for RWNJs to send him packing Weiner's way? There are also accusations of Boner putting his boener in a congressional aide....

John Boener 'Affair' To Be Focus Of New York Times Expose, NY Post Reports

Insiders on Capitol Hill are buzzing about an upcoming New York Times exposé that will detail an alleged Boehner affair.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/24/john-boehner-affair-lisbeth-lyons_n_738007.html

gblowfish
06-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Is this the pot calling the kettle a weiner???

petegz28
06-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Ah, the obligatory retaliation against the Right because a Dem got busted. I don't recall anyone from the Right asking Weiner to step down, that was the Dems.

And since when is cheating on your wife with an Aide a bad thing for Democrats? See Bill Clinton.

FD
06-16-2011, 02:08 PM
The article you're linking is from 2010, and as far as I recall no story ever broke.

alpha_omega
06-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Depends on whether or not he lies about it.

vailpass
06-16-2011, 02:10 PM
You had me at huffpo.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jaric
06-16-2011, 02:13 PM
The article you're linking is from 2010, and as far as I recall no story ever broke. Neg rep.

http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/313.jpg

ROYC75
06-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Would Boener accepting sexual favors from a female lobbyist be grounds for RWNJs to send him packing Weiner's way? There are also accusations of Boner putting his boener in a congressional aide....

John Boener 'Affair' To Be Focus Of New York Times Expose, NY Post Reports

Insiders on Capitol Hill are buzzing about an upcoming New York Times exposé that will detail an alleged Boehner affair.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/24/john-boehner-affair-lisbeth-lyons_n_738007.html

Oh my, how could this be, Frankie clearly said the NYT was basically Fox News .

Doesn't matter if it's old news that wasn't news.

dirk digler
06-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Ah, the obligatory retaliation against the Right because a Dem got busted. I don't recall anyone from the Right asking Weiner to step down, that was the Dems.

Cantor did even though he defended Ensign and Sanford

“I don’t condone his activity. And I think he should resign,” Cantor said Tuesday after a Chamber of Commerce luncheon, the Charlottesville Daily Progress reported.

petegz28
06-16-2011, 02:25 PM

Well he was a loner. The majority of the calls were from the Dems.

Frazod
06-16-2011, 02:28 PM

But was Boener a loner?

petegz28
06-16-2011, 02:31 PM
But was Boener a loner?

WTF does it really matter?

dirk digler
06-16-2011, 02:31 PM

He wasn't a loner the Republican Party chair called for his resignation among others.

Regardless he should have resigned too bad it was 2 weeks to late.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-16-2011, 02:32 PM
or Weiner may have pulled a bohner, who knew?

mlyonsd
06-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Ah Duck, why did it take you so long to post in this forum? You're a keeper.

stevieray
06-16-2011, 02:47 PM
UD's fanatical and political desperation..film at 11.

RedNeckRaider
06-16-2011, 02:56 PM
UD's fanatical and political desperation..film at 11.

I have said before I think Duck posts for a reaction. This is from 2010 and he is just tossing it out to see if he can get somebody riled up. His leftwing posts are so absurd sometimes that even the most myopic left winger has to roll his eyes~

vailpass
06-16-2011, 03:09 PM
I have said before I think Duck posts for a reaction. This is from 2010 and he is just tossing it out to see if he can get somebody riled up. His leftwing posts are so absurd sometimes that even the most myopic left winger has to roll his eyes~
Orange has 2 pictures and a huffpo article that say you may sort of potentially be kind of wrong. Maybe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good
06-16-2011, 03:10 PM

That quote is not Cantor calling for his resignation. It is just his opinion. I think he should have resigned earlier, but I certainly wasn't calling for it.

RedNeckRaider
06-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Orange has 2 pictures and a huffpo article that say you may sort of potentially be kind of wrong. Maybe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Could be...strange it happens to break now~

Saul Good
06-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

UD is like orange's mildly tarded little brother.

Okie_Apparition
06-16-2011, 03:21 PM
She has a blue dress with his tear stains on it

vailpass
06-16-2011, 03:33 PM
Could be...strange it happens to break now~

Uh no. Your post was dead on.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
06-16-2011, 03:35 PM
UD is like orange's mildly tarded little brother.

Heh. As much as I disagree with him Orange crafts a good albeit slanted to the point of lunatic argument.
Posted via Mobile Device

blaise
06-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh YEAH vailpass? Looks like your theory is ALL WET!

ROFL

(huffpost link)

ROFL

-orange

RedNeckRaider
06-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Uh no. Your post was dead on.
Posted via Mobile Device

I used to respect orange more, but he just tows the lefts company line. I tend to respect people who are open to seeing things more than one way. To be so blind as to stick left or right all the time shows weakness to me~

jiveturkey
06-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Heh. As much as I disagree with him Orange crafts a good albeit slanted to the point of lunatic argument.
Posted via Mobile Device
I appreciate his debunking skills.

Ugly Duck
06-16-2011, 04:17 PM
The article you're linking is from 2010

OK.... maybe he didn't put on a diaper & pork hookers like still-serving Republi Vitter, maybe he didn't take it up the butt in the men's room like still-serving Republi Craig, but this is still a story this year: Published on: February 2, 2011

New Speaker of the House JOHN BOEHNER is embroiled in a bombshell sex scandal - involving at least two different women, The ENQUIRER has learned!

Capitol Hill insiders and political bloggers have been buzzing about an upcoming New York Times probe - detailing an alleged affair that the 61-year-old married father of two had with pretty Washington lobbyist LISBETH LYONS.

And an ENQUIRER investigation has uncovered a bedroom encounter that Boehner - second in line of succession to the presidency - allegedly had with LEIGH LaMORA, a 46-year-old former press secretary to ex-Colorado Congressman JOEL HEFLEY.

The Ohio native, a congressman for 20 years, and his wife Deborah, 62, have been married for 37 years.

But she has shunned the capital's social scene, and he is often seen out on the town without her.

"Deborah normally stays back in Ohio while John spends most of his time in D.C.," said an insider. "It is not uncommon for Boehner to attend parties and events without his wife."

http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/lisbeth-lyons-picture.jpghttp://sports.rightpundits.com/wp-content/photos/Leigh_LaMora.jpg

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/john-boehner-sex-probe

BucEyedPea
06-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Heck! I wouldn't mind Boehner being ridden out of town. He's a stinkin' tarpite!