PDA

View Full Version : Life How do you feel about zombies?

kysirsoze
06-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Hey Chiefsplanet,

In addition to being an amazingly gifted Chiefsplanet poster, I am also an independent filmmaker. I'm working on a new project that I'm trying to get the word out for and thought you guys could help with that. It's a zombie movie.

Here's a link to a "kickstarter" page that details the project:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cross/aftermath-0

Check it out and if you think it's cool feel free to share it with everyone you've ever met.

Also feel free to flame me mercilessly in this thread. Knock yourself out.

Gonzo
06-21-2011, 06:51 PM
How do you feel about zombies?

I usually start around their zomboobies, then work down to their zobitalia.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
06-21-2011, 06:55 PM
I'd PIIZB

Dave Lane
06-21-2011, 06:57 PM
They had best learn to run and fast.

kysirsoze
06-21-2011, 06:59 PM
I'd PIIZB

Well, that's just plain unsanitary.

Dave Lane
06-21-2011, 07:06 PM
I'll only contribute if I'm in the movie. It's my zombie movie rule.

BossChief
06-21-2011, 07:08 PM
I have a kick ass idea for a bad ass zombie flick.

Somewhat realistic as well.

It would probably kick your zombie movies ideas ass in a dark alley.

Okie_Apparition
06-21-2011, 07:30 PM
It's not wise to motorboat zombie boobies

kysirsoze
06-21-2011, 07:56 PM
I'll only contribute if I'm in the movie. It's my zombie movie rule.

You gonna be in LA anytime soon? I'm a complete sellout so we can totally deal.

Crush
06-21-2011, 08:00 PM
In the Land of Zombies, the man with the flamethrower is king.

kysirsoze
06-21-2011, 08:01 PM
In the Land of Zombies, the man with the flamethrower is king OF FLAMING ZOMBIES.

fyp

yhf
06-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Zombies make my ass wanna suck pond water.

lcarus
06-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Hey Chiefsplanet,

In addition to being an amazingly gifted Chiefsplanet poster, I am also an independent filmmaker. I'm working on a new project that I'm trying to get the word out for and thought you guys could help with that. It's a zombie movie.

Check it out and if you think it's cool feel free to share it with everyone you've ever met.

I'm a good zombie actor. Seriously.

kysirsoze
06-21-2011, 08:21 PM

You'll go far in this town, kid.

cabletech94
06-21-2011, 08:22 PM
I have a kick ass idea for a bad ass zombie flick.

Somewhat realistic as well.

It would probably kick your zombie movies ideas ass in a dark alley.

prove it. or at least let me in on your secret. i won't tell ANYONE:thumb:

Predarat
06-21-2011, 08:25 PM
I wonder if Zombies post on here and if they do, do they post in invisible mode?

kysirsoze
06-21-2011, 08:26 PM
I wonder if Zombies post on here and if they do, do they post in invisible mode?

Naw... they post in DC.

Dave Lane
06-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Naw... they post in DC.

You can tell that for sure, because someone definitely ate all their brains.

Dave Lane
06-21-2011, 08:32 PM
You gonna be in LA anytime soon? I'm a complete sellout so we can totally deal.

I can be a total sellout to. I'll get my sign, "I fly for zombie roles."

kysirsoze
06-21-2011, 08:41 PM
I can be a total sellout to. I'll get my sign, "I fly for zombie roles."

Hmmm... I'm not sure flying zombies has ever been done before.

RE-WRITE IN PROGRESS

Valiant
06-21-2011, 09:10 PM
Fast zombies? Slow zombies? undead/virus or other causing it? I had story board once for a book series I wanted to write.. Fucking lost it.. Man I wish I could find that drawing pad..

kysirsoze
06-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Fast zombies? Slow zombies? undead/virus or other causing it? I had story board once for a book series I wanted to write.. ****ing lost it.. Man I wish I could find that drawing pad..

Slow movers. Fast zombies would easily be worse in real life, but on film I always think slow zombies are scarier. Something about the slow inevitable dread. Also, slow movers makes relatively more sense to me.

The cause goes unknown in the film. The characters are pretty cut off from good info on the situation.

What was your idea for the book series like?

Deberg_1990
06-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Hey Chiefsplanet,

Zombies huh? Nobody has ever filmed anything like that before!

88TG88
06-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Give me some dual pistols and monkey grenades and I can handle zombie hoardes.

Okie_Apparition
06-21-2011, 10:12 PM
Zombies are so Michael Jackson. Thriller is dead

Ace Gunner
06-21-2011, 10:20 PM
white zombie rules

KC Tattoo
06-21-2011, 10:27 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvsMPOfblfg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvsMPOfblfg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

kysirsoze
06-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Give me some dual pistols and monkey grenades and I can handle zombie hoardes.

You are officially invited to my zombie survival group. We will be departing for Canada at the first sign of outbreak. Travel light.

dmahurin
06-22-2011, 12:59 AM
What about a zombie/vampire movie? Vamps can't eat the zombies so they team up with humans exchanging protection from the zombies for blood. Never seen a movie like that before.

Dunit35
06-22-2011, 01:04 AM
Bring on the zombies.

Give me another year to stockpile guns and ammo though.

kysirsoze
06-22-2011, 03:39 AM
What about a zombie/vampire movie? Vamps can't eat the zombies so they team up with humans exchanging protection from the zombies for blood. Never seen a movie like that before.

I would watch the fuck out of that.

Fishpicker
06-22-2011, 03:49 AM
tuning forks. carry plenty. heavy chisel mallet for the rest

Guru
06-22-2011, 04:02 AM
Cardio and double tap

mikey23545
06-22-2011, 06:20 AM

Keanu, is that you?

Simplex3
06-22-2011, 07:11 AM
Cardio and double tap

Damn, beaten to the punch at the last second.

Sofa King
06-22-2011, 08:30 AM
I was a zombie for a few years.

Woke up one day and thought, you know, screw this... all i ever do is eat people, drink beer, bang passed out chicks and crap on their faces.

Time for a change.

Now i'm a zombie chef. I just purchased a BBQ place that recently closed down.

Couldn't be happier.

MOhillbilly
06-22-2011, 08:34 AM
EXTERMINATE!
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TA6P6ErY4mk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iowanian
06-22-2011, 08:53 AM
The zombie thing doesn't do it for me at all. It's been done and it wasn't entertaining for me the first thousand times.

BigCatDaddy
06-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Can you top "Redneck Zombies"?

Gonzo
06-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Can you top "Redneck Zombies"?
Yes...

Redneck Zombies from Outer Space

Spacesuit wearing redneck zombies would be awesome, dude.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOhillbilly
06-22-2011, 09:31 AM
The zombie thing doesn't do it for me at all. It's been done and it wasn't entertaining for me the first thousand times.

They wanna eat brains and gain knowledge. Whats not to like?

4th and Long
06-22-2011, 09:36 AM
No Pioli Zombie joke yet?

kysirsoze
06-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Yes...

Redneck Zombies from Outer Space

Spacesuit wearing redneck zombies would be awesome, dude.
Posted via Mobile Device

I really should have created this thread before I wrote the movie. From now on I'm going to base all of my scripts off of CP posts. I should be running Hollywood within 3 years.

Gonzo
06-22-2011, 01:45 PM
I really should have created this thread before I wrote the movie. From now on I'm going to base all of my scripts off of CP posts. I should be running Hollywood within 3 years.

Here's the plot... (I expect royalties, motherfucker)

Not too distant future, space travel company wants to prove how "Idiot Proof" their space ship is so they hire some redneck crop-dusters to fly it to Mars.

Rednecks get to Mars, find hot-ass alien chicks hanging out in a cave and drinking Natty Lite.

They all get drunk together and watch a giant space - style bug zapper.

They screw, hot alien on redneck gang-bang.
Rednecks get an Alien Zombie type of STD.
They get home and at the press conference, the Zombie STD hits them full force and they start eating brains, (and drinking natty lite).

MoHillbilly could be the star of this bitch, (or at least a consultant).

This writes itself dude...
I'm telling you.

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2011, 01:51 PM
I will donate.....but there has to be boobs in the film. Or you can just send me pictures of the boobs.

I await your response.

kysirsoze
06-22-2011, 01:55 PM
No boobs in the film, but I can certainly send you a pic of my boobs. Not too impressive, though, I gotta admit.

HonestChieffan
06-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Bunch of Zombi Wannabes around here.

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2011, 01:58 PM
No boobs in the film, but I can certainly send you a pic of my boobs. Not too impressive, though, I gotta admit.

I'll pass.

Sofa King
06-22-2011, 02:05 PM
I will donate.....but there has to be boobs in the film. Or you can just send me pictures of the boobs.

I await your response.

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...

Rausch
06-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Pretty cool and I wish you luck with it.

Looks like a turn back to Romero and less like Horror filler.

SuperChief
06-22-2011, 03:20 PM
I, much like many zombie friends that I know, don't do a lot of feeling these days.

loochy
06-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Zombies are overdone and have become cliche in today's pop culture.

kysirsoze
06-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Pretty cool and I wish you luck with it.

Looks like a turn back to Romero and less like Horror filler.

Thanks, dude. That's definitely what I'm going for.

*SPOILER ALERT* ;)

There are actually only two zombies that appear in the film. It's more about the fear and stress on the human characters. Not too much gore and violence.

wazu
06-22-2011, 09:42 PM
I'm a huge fan of zombie films, but I hate the idea of helping out a guy from KC who posts on ChiefsPlanet all of the time. And I sure as hell don't think there is anything cool at all about the idea of my name being in the credits of a film, should it compete and win awards at festivals. PASS.

salame
06-22-2011, 10:10 PM
vampires vs zombies would be fucking awesome
they are trying to wipe out all the zombies before the zombies wipe out all the humans
could be some pretty awesome fight scenes

Ceej
06-22-2011, 10:23 PM
I remember watching an "indie" zombie movie flick years ago. Some zombie chick was giving this dude head and bit his dick off. Dumb. I'm a huge zombie movie nut and all of the "indie" zombie flicks I've seen have blown shaven goat asshole. Good luck!

Just Passin' By
06-22-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm ok with zombie humans. It's the zombie werewolves that I worry about. There aren't enough silver bullets in the world.

kysirsoze
06-22-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm ok with zombie humans. It's the zombie werewolves that I worry about. There aren't enough silver bullets in the world.

That's probably literally true. If there are ever zombie werewolves, I'm eating a bullet.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-22-2011, 11:19 PM
Zombies pretty much bore me, sorry OP. They're slow and really not that dangerous. I did enjoy "Shawn of the Dead" but not because of the zombies.

kysirsoze
06-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Zombies pretty much bore me, sorry OP. They're slow and really not that dangerous. I did enjoy "Shawn of the Dead" but not because of the zombies.

It's good that you don't fear them, because with this attitude you will undoubtedly be among the first to join their ranks when they rise.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-22-2011, 11:31 PM
It's good that you don't fear them, because with this attitude you will undoubtedly be among the first to join their ranks when they rise.

I don't fear them because if you act like a zombie you can walk right through the middle of them and go unnoticed. Pretty dangerous. Pretty much any firearm takes care of them too. Not exactly scary compared to other types of "monsters."

Now if you're slow and get overrun by a group you're pretty much screwed. You do need to be on your toes.

Make your zombie movie and I'll watch it but make it kind of funny on purpose maybe. Just my suggestion which is worth next to nothing I know.

wazu
06-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Make your zombie movie and I'll watch it but make it kind of funny on purpose maybe. Just my suggestion which is worth next to nothing I know.

Probably some good advice here. kysir - have you considered adding a "flatulant zombie" to the mix just to see how it plays with audiences?

KurtCobain
06-24-2011, 10:12 PM
True Story Guys

Me and a few guys were checking out each others' penises in the park late at night and this werewolf came running at us with a semi-auto rifle. Then he burst into flames and ones of my friends stabbed himself with a potato peeler and died. Then he came back as a zombie and ate out a squirrels pussy.

Crazy shit, man. Fuck them zombies.

wazu
07-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Okay, people. This is now less than $500 away from becoming a reality. For $5 you can get your name in the credits of a film created by an avid ChiefsPlaneteer, and for the next year in film festivals everywhere, there will be artsy snobs looking up on the screen after this awesome flick and WISHING they were you!

Valiant
07-07-2011, 10:55 AM
vampires vs zombies would be ****ing awesome
they are trying to wipe out all the zombies before the zombies wipe out all the humans
could be some pretty awesome fight scenes

Netflix it. Twas horrible.

Todays b movies make tromaville, full moon or empire look like pixar..

Mr. Laz
07-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Zombies strippers FTW!!

http://my-blackberry.net/wallpapers/36/m/Zombie_Strippers%2C_2008%2C_Jenna_Jameson.jpg