PDA

View Full Version : Poop More things in Colorado that make you laugh

mlyonsd
06-22-2011, 08:12 AM
Boulder police seek suspect who hid in portable toilet at yoga festival

Boulder police are looking for a tall young man who escaped capture while "covered in feces" after he contorted himself inside a portable toilet at the Hanuman Yoga Festival Friday.

A woman had gone inside to use the toilet when she suspected someone was hiding in the well-used bowl beneath a tarp, police said today.

A security officer waited outside until a shirtless, shoeless man came out stained with human waste. When the officer tried to stop him, he made a run for it and got away.

Witnesses told police he might be a local transient who uses the name Sky.

He is described as white, about 20 years old, between 6 feet, 4 inches and 6 feet, 8 inches tall with a thin build and short, dark hair.

Witnesses said he had cuts on his back and legs and was wearing leather bracelets on each wrist.

Anyone with information can call Detective Jeremy Frenzen at 303-441-1890 or Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or 1-800-444-3776.

There is a $1,000 reward.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_18324478

loochy
06-22-2011, 08:32 AM
:hmmm:

blaise
06-22-2011, 08:36 AM
He's a total waste.

Sofa King
06-22-2011, 08:37 AM
Sounds like something Rain Man would do.

Otter
06-22-2011, 08:38 AM
Can't say I blame the officer for not chasing then tackling him.

rageeumr
06-22-2011, 08:38 AM
a shirtless, shoeless man came out stained with human waste.

Eww.

Witnesses said he had cuts on his back and legs

Double Eww.

4th and Long
06-22-2011, 08:39 AM
A security officer waited outside until a shirtless, shoeless man came out stained with human waste.
He is described as white
Make up your mind. Is he brown or is he white? No wonder he eluded capture. Conflicting descriptions.

SuperChief
06-22-2011, 08:43 AM
At least he wasn't a teenage girl passed out at a party. THAT would be embarassing.

Rain Man
06-22-2011, 08:47 AM
I bet it's a senior staff person for adams county. anything around here involving crime and feces and a cover up involves them.
Posted via Mobile Device

eazyb81
06-22-2011, 08:51 AM
WebGem thinks this guy is totally awesome.

BigCatDaddy
06-22-2011, 09:01 AM

Rain Man and Sky. There has to be a connection there somewhere.

DMAC
06-22-2011, 09:05 AM
So.... why was he hiding in poo?

loochy
06-22-2011, 09:14 AM
So.... why was he hiding in poo?

He got drunk at a party so a partygoer threw him in there as a joke?

Gonzo
06-22-2011, 09:33 AM
What a shitty thing to do.

DMAC
06-22-2011, 09:36 AM
He took off and ran by a passed out girl...someone took her picture.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-22-2011, 10:24 AM
KnowMo Lampoon's Rocky Mountain Vacation.

Rain Man
06-22-2011, 10:41 AM

Not unless I tried marijuana and had reefer madness or something.

Rain Man
06-22-2011, 10:43 AM
Question for people:

So imagine a cop chasing this guy all covered with feces and stuff. Does the cop have a responsibility to tackle the guy and handcuff him? Or do you think the cop can legitimately taser the guy and then have the fire department hose off his twitching body before laying a hand on him?

Personally, I have no problem with taking the guy down from a distance with a taser or maybe pepper spray or something. I don't think it's within a cop's job description to roll around with a feces-covered transient and wouldn't expect them to do it.

loochy
06-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Question for people:

So imagine a cop chasing this guy all covered with feces and stuff. Does the cop have a responsibility to tackle the guy and handcuff him? Or do you think the cop can legitimately taser the guy and then have the fire department hose off his twitching body before laying a hand on him?

Personally, I have no problem with taking the guy down from a distance with a taser or maybe pepper spray or something. I don't think it's within a cop's job description to roll around with a feces-covered transient and wouldn't expect them to do it.

Absolutely they should have to tackle and handcuff him. It's part of their duty to society and I think and cop would definitely want to do this in order to fulfill their obligation to mankind.

Detoxing
06-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Question for people:

Well Rain Man, being a police officer is a shitty job, but someone has to do it. Sometimes crap may be unexpected, but as a cop, you have to deal with it anyway.

Detoxing
06-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Absolutely they should have to tackle and handcuff him. It's part of their DOOTY to society and I think and cop would definitely want to do this in order to fulfill their obligation to mankind.

FYP

Rain Man
06-22-2011, 10:47 AM
If the taser doesn't work, I would probably be okay with shooting the guy too as long as you killed him. I don't want him being hauled in and given medical care at my expense.

loochy
06-22-2011, 10:59 AM
FYP

hehe i said DOOTY

vailpass
06-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Boulder is it's own locale. I went to a Mall Crawl there one Halloween. You weren't there but I saw you anyway.