PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Newt Gingrich: We all owe Ron Paul a debt gratitude

Chocolate Hog
06-22-2011, 07:23 PM
http://www.newt.org/news/audit-and-reform-the-federal-reserve

"And let me say in this regard that there is no elected official who has done a greater job of bringing to public attention the very serious problems raised by the operations of the Federal Reserve than Texas Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul.

We all owe him a debt of gratitude for focusing our attention on the very real erosion of American freedom and prosperity caused by the actions of the Federal Reserve."

Chocolate Hog
06-22-2011, 07:24 PM
Strange I don't recall presidential candidates taking Kuchinich or Naders ideas. I thought Ron Paul was fringe?

Saul Good
06-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Paul has requested that nobody give him any gratitude until July 31st. On that date, he is scheduling a "gratitude bomb" so that he can report receiving a record amount of gratitude in a single day.

SNR
06-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Paul has requested that nobody give him any gratitude until July 31st. On that date, he is scheduling a "gratitude bomb" so that he can report receiving a record amount of gratitude in a single day.Okay, I chuckled

durtyrute
06-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Wait, so the "savior" that is Ron Paul is backed by that guy. He's got my vote. :thumb: