PDA

View Full Version : Misc UNLEASHED IN THE EAST

The Mad Crapper
06-22-2011, 08:21 PM
THE MAD CRAPPER RETURNS!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-7wQLogDm3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

STAND BACK FOR EXCITER! SALVATION IS HIS TASK!

ClevelandBronco
06-22-2011, 08:22 PM
YES!
:rockon::rockon::rockon:

The Mad Crapper
06-22-2011, 08:54 PM
:rockon:

EAT SHIT, BANYON!

Brock
06-22-2011, 08:56 PM
boss album

The Mad Crapper
06-22-2011, 08:58 PM
banyon listens to hootie and the blowfish

durtyrute
06-22-2011, 08:58 PM
"THE CRAPPER'S BACK AND YOU'RE GONNA BE IN TROUBLE, HEY NAW HEY NAW THE CRAPPER'S BACK"

The Mad Crapper
06-22-2011, 09:00 PM
"THE CRAPPER'S BACK AND YOU'RE GONNA BE IN TROUBLE, HEY NAW HEY NAW THE CRAPPER'S BACK"

If I was you I'd take a permanent vacation...

durtyrute
06-22-2011, 09:01 PM
:clap: :p

Chocolate Hog
06-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Hope and Change is here.

patteeu
06-22-2011, 10:46 PM
boss album

Seconded.

Backwards Masking
06-22-2011, 11:02 PM
Need to listen to this one. What year was this? 1980? I had the live one from '86 which i think was the next live album after this, mostly had Turbo stuff (i know, the beginning of the end, but hey some of it was good, the title track rocked). would like to hear this one, especially the Stained Class material, which IMO was their best 70's album, better than Hell Bent For Leather even.

What's funny is not to long ago i came upon "Tokyo Tapes" from the Scorpions, which is similar to this live one in the sense that it was lesser known 70's Scorpions, not the super popular early 80's Scorpions. Great Live album also, really showcased how good they were both on stage and songwriter wise, nice to hear the lengthy versions of those songs, particularly "We'll Burn The Sky".

Anyone know in late '79 Scorpions singer Klaus Meine ruptured his vocal chords touring and had it not been for a miraculous and speedy recovery RONNIE JAMES DIO would have been their singer instead of going the Sabbath? Imagine how much he early 80's metal scene would have been different were it not for those pipes mending themselves when they did. Mind boggling really.

The Mad Crapper
06-23-2011, 05:46 AM
Anyone know in late '79 Scorpions singer Klaus Meine ruptured his vocal chords touring and had it not been for a miraculous and speedy recovery RONNIE JAMES DIO would have been their singer instead of going the Sabbath? Imagine how much he early 80's metal scene would have been different were it not for those pipes mending themselves when they did. Mind boggling really.

I didn't know that.

The first time I saw Dio was with Rainbow on Don Kirschner's rock concert.

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNZ7oFJ3j8k

Metal is cool :Elvis:

Brock
06-23-2011, 09:09 AM

Don Dokken actually recorded the vocals when the band was recording Blackout.

vailpass
06-23-2011, 11:28 AM
boss album

Green Manilishi
Ripper
Exciter
Diamonds and Rust.....

Are you shitting me? Total boss album.:rockon:
I jammed to this when I was 15 and have it in my car today.
Don't ask me for my Rob Halford story as it makes he have a sad.

Brock
06-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Don't ask me for my Rob Halford story as it makes he have a sad.

No, I'm sorry, I have to.

Bowser
06-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Don Dokken actually recorded the vocals when the band was recording Blackout.

Huh. Wonder if George Lynch was wanting to break a guitar over his head back in those days, as well?

vailpass
06-23-2011, 11:40 AM
No, I'm sorry, I have to.

Like I said, I was among the many who jammed to the Priest as an early teen. Saw them way back in the day with UFO. Have been to 10+ Priest shows, have been backstage etc.
Always dug Rob's classically trained opera voice, the motorcycles and leather.

It NEVER occurred to me that Rob's leather costumes were straight out of the Castro District.

Fast forward 20 years and I'm in line at the DMV in Scottsdale, AZ. Right in front of me is a 50 something year old guy with a 19-ish year old dude. the older guy is signing over a classic ( I heard the DMV clerk say so) Harley to the younger guy.
I assumed the younger dude was the older dude's son. Until they turned to each other and stuck their tongues down each other's throat in front of God and everybody. At that point I saw the older dude's face and realized it was Rob Halford.

Brock
06-23-2011, 11:58 AM
LMAO

blaise
06-23-2011, 12:14 PM
I saw Priest in a concert like 15 years ago at a town called Weedsport NY. There was a fairly small crowd, and I got right near the stage. Halford was wearing this leather vest and his arms were these tiny white things poking out. The arms of an elderly thin man.
At one point I held my middle fingers up at the stage, not like saying they sucked. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. Halford looked right at me for about 5 seconds and then sort of shrugged like, "Ok."

Fish
06-23-2011, 12:20 PM
Great.... shitstain is back and leaking all over the forum....

The Mad Crapper
06-24-2011, 08:15 PM
I DON'T OWE YOU FUCKERS ANYTHING AND ALL I GOTTA SAY IS FUCK YOU

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dM7-iHrOPoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brock
06-24-2011, 10:58 PM
LEASHED

Bowser
06-25-2011, 12:43 AM
Damn, that didn't take long.

Easy 6
06-25-2011, 01:07 AM
Need to listen to this one. What year was this? 1980? I had the live one from '86 which i think was the next live album after this, mostly had Turbo stuff (i know, the beginning of the end, but hey some of it was good, the title track rocked). would like to hear this one, especially the Stained Class material, which IMO was their best 70's album, better than Hell Bent For Leather even.

What's funny is not to long ago i came upon "Tokyo Tapes" from the Scorpions, which is similar to this live one in the sense that it was lesser known 70's Scorpions, not the super popular early 80's Scorpions. Great Live album also, really showcased how good they were both on stage and songwriter wise, nice to hear the lengthy versions of those songs, particularly "We'll Burn The Sky".

Best Scorpions song ever is Hellcat off Virgin Killer, that early stuff is almost unrecognizable from the Hurricane days, pretty much two different bands.

Backwards Masking
06-26-2011, 12:57 PM
Best Scorpions song ever is Hellcat off Virgin Killer, that early stuff is almost unrecognizable from the Hurricane days, pretty much two different bands.

Somewhat agree. Some songs off Taken By Force and Love Drive give off the vibe they were rounding the corner (far more the latter than the former), Animal Magnetism and Blackout sound more like Love At First Sting than the 70's stuff IMO. But you're dead on that Lonesome Crow - Virgin Killers sound like an entirely different band.

Backwards Masking
06-26-2011, 01:00 PM
I assumed the younger dude was the older dude's son. Until they turned to each other and stuck their tongues down each other's throat in front of God and everybody. At that point I saw the older dude's face and realized it was Rob Halford.[/QUOTE]

You ran into Rob Halford and God on the same day at the same Bike Shop? I woulda asked for authographs! It brings to mind the trick question Brendan Frasier posed from Airheads about Lemme. Some would say Rob Halford IS God!

Bill Parcells
06-26-2011, 05:29 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MoDbAd4fYBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bill Parcells
06-26-2011, 05:30 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DWwl8JldQOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Backwards Masking
06-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Always liked the Turbo Lover video.

Bill Parcells
06-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Always liked the Turbo Lover video.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JhY9GOhFwN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ClevelandBronco
06-26-2011, 07:39 PM
That didn't last long.

mnchiefsguy
06-26-2011, 10:29 PM
That didn't last long.

So what did he do to get banned yet again?

ClevelandBronco
06-26-2011, 10:33 PM
So what did he do to get banned yet again?

Near as I can tell, filter evasion. He couldn't resist making a insulting charge of homosexuality crystal clear.