PDA

View Full Version : Legal New York Senate Legalizes Gay Marriage

Mr. Flopnuts
06-24-2011, 10:10 PM
And divorce lawyers everywhere are licking their chops. I'm on my phone, so go to Google for confirmation.

Simplex3
06-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Good for them.

Wonder how many fundies in NY are crying themselves to sleep tonight?

ClevelandBronco
06-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Good for them.

Wonder how many fundies in NY are crying themselves to sleep tonight?

Probably very few, you bigoted fuck.

Baby Lee
06-25-2011, 02:25 PM
I had a divorce attorney in casual conversation come out and tell me that additional business was the reason she was in favor of gay marriage.

But then of course I had a plaintiff's attorney tell me in an interview that I'd be expected to be active with the unions and in dem causes so we could get the 'right' judges and in turn bigger judgments.

RedNeckRaider
06-25-2011, 02:51 PM
It is beyond me why this is not legal in every state. With all the issues this country faces why this even is a issue to anyone amazes me~

go bowe
06-25-2011, 02:56 PM
It is beyond me why this is not legal in every state. With all the issues this country faces why this even is a issue to anyone amazes me~

a mix of politics and religion...

and old fashioned bigotry...

but as us older bigots die out there is less and less bigotry against homosexuals...

younger people have gotten this one right...

RedNeckRaider
06-25-2011, 03:03 PM
a mix of politics and religion...

and old fashioned bigotry...

but as us older bigots die out there is less and less bigotry against homosexuals...

younger people have gotten this one right...

Well I am an oldtimer and I don't hang out with or even know any gays where I live now. Back home I knew a few and only one I would call a friend. I just don't give a dang if they get married or not and for the life of me don't understand why anyone would~

go bowe
06-25-2011, 03:09 PM
not all of us oldtimers are bigots, just the bigoted ones ( :p )...

i'm solidly pro gay marriage, but i'm biased...

over the years i've had many gay friends and there are gays in my family and in my wife's family and so on...

they are all quite normal to me (paging donger)...

Bewbies
06-25-2011, 03:43 PM
It's nice to see a state do this the right way and have the law come from where it's supposed to. Good for them.

FD
06-25-2011, 04:57 PM
It's nice to see a state do this the right way and have the law come from where it's supposed to. Good for them.

Indeed.

Backwards Masking
06-26-2011, 03:15 PM
But hypothetically speaking if in vitro fertilization didn't exist and 7 million people turned gay overnight and nobody thought to take a gay man's sperm and manually place it into a lesbian's vagina for 75-100 years the entire human race would be wiped out in one, JUST ONE generation. /Donger