PDA

View Full Version : Poop Guess the Troll's mult

Pages : 1 [2]

Psyko Tek
06-27-2011, 07:55 PM
I can see I've gotten Neged by 8 people in a row now. For calling a spade a spade. Should I just leave?

I got neg repped by a Bronco fan for loving firefly when he didn't

but I started it
we neg rep'd each other every morning for about 2 weeks

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 08:05 PM
I got neg repped by a Bronco fan for loving firefly when he didn't

but I started it
we neg rep'd each other every morning for about 2 weeks

Cheating donkey fans shouldn't have the ability to neg rep anyone on a Chiefs site IMO. F that Bronco loving *ss.

ThaVirus
06-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Nevermind I figured it out.

Told someone he was gonna f*ck his wife then sent him the tape and condom overseas?

Holy crap!

Dude, I'm not going to read through all that shit. Cliff notes someone? With a bit more detail than that...

Baconeater
06-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Cheating donkey fans shouldn't have the ability to neg rep anyone on a Chiefs site IMO. F that Bronco loving *ss.
Hey dumbass, you should know that you can say ass without censoring it here. You can also say shit and bitch and bunch of other words too.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Dude, I'm not going to read through all that shit. Cliff notes someone? With a bit more detail than that...

I didn't read much of it either. Apparently some mode gave Hootie a bunch of personal info about his wife and told him he'd be out of town and challenged hiim to go f*ck her while he was away. So Hootie posted all of this personal info, went out and did it, videotaped it, then sent the mod a copy of the tape along with the condom he used. I could be WAY off, and I'm surprised no one gave me the cliff notes either.

If true, Hootie is the most bad*ss planateer in CP's history existance. Although I do feel sorry for the mod.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Hey dumbass, you should know that you can say ass without censoring it here. You can also say shit and bitch and bunch of other words too.

I'll be damned. I sure as shit didn't know that!

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 08:34 PM
What about F bombs? And racial, homophobic, and anti semetic terms? I'm assuming sexist terms are perfectly fine except for c*nt, can't imagine that going over well (it hasn't yet, at least not for me). I'm not being a smartass I seriously want to know.

KurtCobain
06-27-2011, 08:34 PM
I didn't read much of it either. Apparently some mode gave Hootie a bunch of personal info about his wife and told him he'd be out of town and challenged hiim to go f*ck her while he was away. So Hootie posted all of this personal info, went out and did it, videotaped it, then sent the mod a copy of the tape along with the condom he used. I could be WAY off, and I'm surprised no one gave me the cliff notes either.

If true, Hootie is the most bad*ss planateer in CP's history existance. Although I do feel sorry for the mod.

You are WAAAAY off. It wasn't a mod, and he did no actual fucking. Hootie was an admitted slacker, he wouldn't put the effort into fucking a girl who wouldn't give him some cool new disease.

KurtCobain
06-27-2011, 08:35 PM
This cunt needs to go drink some anti-freeze and jump into a flamiuing aids tree.

Baconeater
06-27-2011, 08:37 PM
What about F bombs? And racial, homophobic, and anti semetic terms? I'm assuming sexist terms are perfectly fine except for c*nt, can't imagine that going over well (it hasn't yet, at least not for me). I'm not being a smartass I seriously want to know.
You can use f-bombs, just make sure you censor them yourself.

KurtCobain
06-27-2011, 08:38 PM
And if you have an image with a curse word in it, be sure that one letter is censored out on the image.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 08:39 PM
You are WAAAAY off. It wasn't a mod, and he did no actual ****ing. Hootie was an admitted slacker, he wouldn't put the effort into ****ing a girl who wouldn't give him some cool new disease.

Then what did he do?

Baconeater
06-27-2011, 08:39 PM
What I mean by that is, if you're going to use the f-word, substitute a * or some other symbol for the letter u. It's much safer that way.

KurtCobain
06-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Then what did he do?

Some variation of what you said, without actually leaving his PC and it wasn't a mod he had a problem with.

KurtCobain
What I mean by that is, if you're going to use the f-word, substitute a * or some other symbol for the letter u. It's much safer that way.

Or replace it with a different letter.

Baconeater
And one other thing, the next time someone gives you negative reputation, start a thread stating who did it. That makes it easier for the rest of us to keep track of who the douchebags are around here.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 08:42 PM

Will do. Thanks a f*ck bunch!

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 08:43 PM
And one other thing, the next time someone gives you negative reputation, start a thread stating who did it. That makes it easier for the rest of us to keep track of who the douchebags are around here.

Hell I'll have a hard enough time preventing myself from giving me a bad reputation.

KurtCobain
06-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Hey Backwards, the last thing I need in my life is Phil at my door with a hammer, and I'm not in much of a position to fuck with you anyways, so welcome to CP.

Hope you like it here. It's an addicting place.

And don't be like hootie. He was a little cunt.

If you need help with anything like a name change or a question about the rules just pm a user named Bob Dole. He's been a mod here for a long time and he's got a soft spot for n00bs like Phobia. If he doesn't get back to you in a few hours(he's always online) just hit him with another PM because sometimes his inbox doesn't work right. You might have to send quite a few.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=SlimShady;7718933]
Hope you like it here. It's an addicting place.

And don't be like hootie. He was a little ****.

QUOTE]

Thanks it is addictive. I'll try not to be like Hootie, but i think him being a little **** was what made him funny.

KurtCobain
06-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks it is addictive. I'll try not to be like Hootie, but i think him being a little **** was what made him funny.

sometimes

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-27-2011, 10:15 PM

Shit
Piss
Fuck
Cunt
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
Tits

BigRichard
06-28-2011, 06:09 AM
Seriously?

Well thank you Captain Obvious. I am a really fart smeller, I mean smart feller.

SuperChief
06-28-2011, 11:03 AM
This is Chiefs Message Board first and foremost, I AM NOT A MULT.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/10/06/Departed_061006113718780_wideweb__300x375.jpg

Frank, look at me...look at me. I'M NOT THE FUCKING RAT.

Sofa King
06-28-2011, 03:30 PM

You're my early nomination for most helpful and considerate CP poster of 2011.