PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security TSA checks grandma's 'Depends'

KILLER_CLOWN
06-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Transportation Safety Administration screeners in Florida forced a 95-year-old cancer patient in a wheelchair to remove her adult diaper so it could be inspected, it was reported yesterday.

The woman's daughter, Jean Weber, filed a complaint about the incident, which occurred at Northwest Florida Regional Airport in Fort Walton Beach when the leukemia patient tried to board a plane to be with other family members in Michigan during the final stages of her disease, according to the Panama City Times Herald.

"It's something I couldn't imagine happening on American soil," Weber said. "Here is my mother, 95 years old, 105 pounds, barely able to stand, and then this."

TSA spokeswoman Sari Koshetz said, "TSA cannot exempt any group from screening because we know from intelligence that there are terrorists out there that would exploit that vulnerability."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/tsa_checks_grandma_depends_oDXrPMOaC4ZAiXKGEtKXsJ#ixzz1QV0psbU3

:BS:

Who are the tinfoil hat wearers?

durtyrute
06-27-2011, 11:42 AM
All you have to do is say "terrorists" and it's all good.

Jaric
06-27-2011, 11:49 AM
If I was her I would defintely try everything I could to shit my pants before they searched me.

durtyrute
06-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Then she'd end up getting arrested for public indecency.

Jaric
06-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Then she'd end up getting arrested for public indecency.

It would be worth it.

durtyrute
06-27-2011, 11:56 AM
True indeed

Radar Chief
06-27-2011, 12:01 PM
That’s some :BS: right there. /Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab

KILLER_CLOWN
06-27-2011, 12:11 PM
The Webers not only make barbecue grills they are also terror suspects.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Yeah, obviously a serious threat to airline safety. this one! Better drop and wreck her laptop and sell her iPod on Ebay while you are at it!

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/t1larg_weber_mother.jpg

Radar Chief
06-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Yeah, obviously a serious threat to airline safety. this one! Better drop and wreck her laptop and sell her iPod on Ebay while you are at it!

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/t1larg_weber_mother.jpg

Are you under the mistaken impression that terrorists have never used women, the elderly, children or even the mentally handicapped for that matter, to get explosives into crowded areas?
Personally I don’t give the TSA credit for enough intelligence to come up with checking adult diapers on their own. If it hadn’t been tried before they wouldn’t even know to look there.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Are you under the mistaken impression that terrorists have never used women, the elderly, children or even the mentally handicapped for that matter, to get explosives into crowded areas?
Personally I don’t give the TSA credit for enough intelligence to come up with checking adult diapers on their own. If it hadn’t been tried before they wouldn’t even know to look there.

Real lone terrorists? I'm not sure they exist unless the wording is changed around to include say former Military, 2nd Amendment clingers, and constitutionalists.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Good for TSA. Keep up the good work.
You don't like it? Don't fly.

Radar Chief
06-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Real lone terrorists? I'm not sure they exist unless the wording is changed around to include say former Military, 2nd Amendment clingers, and constitutionalists.

:spock: Once again in English?
Or is this your way of denying what I posted has happened before?

KILLER_CLOWN
06-27-2011, 12:38 PM

Yes i adopted that last part, who needs to be treated like a terror suspect. When these idiots ask for another bailout we can simply let them not be too big to fail.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-27-2011, 12:39 PM
:spock: Once again in English?
Or is this your way of denying what I posted has happened before?

Oh i'm sure something was staged but feel free to pull it up anyways.

gblowfish
06-27-2011, 12:39 PM

Curiously, I actually agree with Vailpass. I know guys who are TSA agents at KCI. They don't make the rules, the Bureau of Homeland Security does. They have to enforce the rules they are given, else they get fired. So in this case, don't bitch at the TSA, bitch at Homeland Security.

And a terrorist doesn't have to be a middle eastern guy in a turban. Tim McVey was a very effective terrorist. If grandma was totally out of it, it would be easy to put explosives in her depends. Doubtful, but what would you rather have? A quick peek into Grammy's diaper, or have a freaking plane blow up?

FishingRod
06-27-2011, 12:59 PM
It seems a little odd but the only time I was singled out to get some extra searching was after my wife got pissed that the Airline had overbooked our flight to Mexico and they bumped us. They searched all 6 people in our party after putting us on the next Flight to Denver in the hope of them getting us on a connecting flight a little later. That would imply to me that the people at the counter can pick and choose who they search. Oh and later turned out to be the next day.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 01:02 PM
The TSA is a disgrace. They need to be abolished.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 01:16 PM
A reasonable alternative...

http://www.aerojetservices.com/

Pitt Gorilla
06-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Curiously, I actually agree with Vailpass. I know guys who are TSA agents at KCI. They don't make the rules, the Bureau of Homeland Security does. They have to enforce the rules they are given, else they get fired. So in this case, don't bitch at the TSA, bitch at Homeland Security.

And a terrorist doesn't have to be a middle eastern guy in a turban. Tim McVey was a very effective terrorist. If grandma was totally out of it, it would be easy to put explosives in her depends. Doubtful, but what would you rather have? A quick peek into Grammy's diaper, or have a freaking plane blow up?I agree with him as well. You don't want to deal with all the crap? Don't fly; nobody is making you get on the plane.

petegz28
06-27-2011, 01:34 PM
This whole thing stinks!

ClevelandBronco
06-27-2011, 01:44 PM
They were probably just trying to determine whether the diaper exceeded the allowed 3.4 ounces of liquid.

Jaric
06-27-2011, 01:46 PM
The TSA is a disgrace. They need to be abolished.

This.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 01:46 PM
I agree with him as well. You don't want to deal with all the crap? Don't fly; nobody is making you get on the plane.

My God, man. They humiliated a 95 year old woman dying of cancer because her diaper was wet.

You are a sick, twisted little bastard.

Jaric
06-27-2011, 01:47 PM
My God, man. They humiliated a 95 year old woman dying of cancer because her diaper was wet.

You are a sick, twisted little bastard.

But she could be a terrorist!!!

petegz28
06-27-2011, 01:52 PM
I think this whole paranoia over terrorism is getting out of hand. If DHS did their job the right way we wouldn't have incidents like this. Political Correctness is eroding away the freedoms we used to have little by little.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 01:54 PM

If my boss told me to strip search that woman, I'd quit. And I'd make sure everybody in America new the motherfuckers name and address.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 01:55 PM
I think this whole paranoia over terrorism is getting out of hand.

If it was paranoia over terrorism, they wouldn't be strip searching 95 year old women.

This is PC BS.

FishingRod
06-27-2011, 02:03 PM
I agree with him as well. You don't want to deal with all the crap? Don't fly; nobody is making you get on the plane.

While I have some reservations I lean towards agreeing with this as a lesser of two evils but, wonder how if one would feel any different about a bus, Train or Cab. Should a cabby be able to frisk his/her passengers before letting them in the cab?

Jaric
06-27-2011, 02:04 PM
While I have some reservations I lean towards agreeing with this as a lesser of two evils but, wonder how if one would feel any different about a bus, Train or Cab. Should a cabby be able to frisk his/her passengers before letting them in the cab?

Of course. They could be a terrorist. If you don't like it, don't get into a cab.

loochy
06-27-2011, 02:04 PM

If it's his cab? Sure. He just has to weigh that risk with the risk of losing business because of it.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 02:06 PM
If it's his cab? Sure. He just has to weigh that risk with the risk of losing business because of it.

Exactly. There are alot of people--- millions--- who are disgusted that a 95 year old woman was strip searched by the TSA who got on a plane today. And they will again, tomorrow.

loochy
06-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Exactly. There are alot of people--- millions--- who are disgusted that a 95 year old woman was strip searched by the TSA who got on a plane today. And they will again, tomorrow.

So do you think that the airlines should be responsible for their own security measures then? I think this might be the way to go. Let economics decide how scared people are of terrorism.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 02:11 PM
So do you think that the airlines should be responsible for their own security measures then? I think this might be the way to go. Let economics decide how scared people are of terrorism.

Of course I do. Arm the pilots. Put locks on the cabin doors. It's not complicated.

This TSA monstrosity is absurd.

The State Dept FAIL!
THE CIA FAIL!
THE FBIL FAIL!

Let's not hold anyone responsible!

Let's create the TSA! Yeah!

My God this government has shit for brains. And moonbats love the government.

gblowfish
06-27-2011, 03:47 PM
If my boss told me to strip search that woman, I'd quit. And I'd make sure everybody in America new the motherfuckers name and address.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Someone who calls himself "The Mad Crapper" is telling me I should be ashamed of myself because the TSA searched a diaper?

Dude, I'm a big fan of irony....

KILLER_CLOWN
06-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Someone who calls himself "The Mad Crapper" is telling me I should be ashamed of myself because the TSA searched a diaper?

Dude, I'm a big fan of irony....

and fascist police states! :thumb:

gblowfish
06-27-2011, 03:50 PM
and fascist police states! :thumb:
Well...I DO work in Kansas.... is that what you mean by a "Fascist Police State?"

KILLER_CLOWN
06-27-2011, 03:51 PM
Well...I DO work in Kansas.... is that what you mean by a "Fascist Police State?"

heh no, and i agree with you that we shouldn't lay the blame totally at the feat of those "just following orders"

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm a big scumbag....

Yep.

Pants
06-27-2011, 04:02 PM
I'll say it before and I'll say it again - we let the terrorists win. It's that simple. If you start giving your freedoms away because you're scared for your safety, the terror tactics have worked on you.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 04:04 PM
I'll say it before and I'll say it again - we let the terrorists win. It's that simple. If you start giving your freedoms away because you're scared for your safety, the terror tactics have worked on you.

Nobody gave nothing away. The federal government did this by dictate.

Pants
06-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Nobody gave nothing away. The federal government did this by dictate.

Look at this thread and the people saying they're ok with TSA's procedures, you ****ing nincompoop.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Look at this thread and the people saying they're ok with TSA's procedures, you ****ing nincompoop.

Hey idiot I don't recall the Federal Government asking any of them for their permission.

If the TSA actually did what they were intended to do and strip searched Umar Abdul Mutallab you and that other scumbag glowfish would still be crying about it. But for the grace of God the asshole couldn't figure out how to detonate the bomb in his underwear. Instead they're harrassing, humiliating and violating the rights of an old lady. And you are making jokes about it.

Get lost, scumbag.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 04:25 PM

You can't be serious.

Pants
06-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Hey idiot I don't recall the Federal Government asking any of them for their permission.

If the TSA actually did what they were intended to do and strip searched Umar Abdul Mutallab you and that other scumbag glowfish would still be crying about it. But for the grace of God the asshole couldn't figure out how to detonate the bomb in his underwear. Instead they're harrassing, humiliating and violating the rights of an old lady. And you are making jokes about it.

Get lost, scumbag.

I'm making jokes about it? WTF are you even talking about. You think I like the fact that they stripped searched a dying 95 year old grandma after reading my posts? Only two words enter my mind: dumb fuck.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 04:34 PM
You can't be serious.

If I fly commercial I want every person getting on the plane searched thoroughly. No exceptions.

Pants
06-27-2011, 04:44 PM
If I fly commercial I want every person getting on the plane searched thoroughly. No exceptions.

And if someone blows up your local supermarket, do you want agents outside of every supermarket strip searching shoppers upon entry?

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm making jokes about it? WTF are you even talking about. You think I like the fact that they stripped searched a dying 95 year old grandma after reading my posts? Only two words enter my mind: dumb ****.

Sorry./ I am just pissed off about this and was reading your comments at the same time as blowcock.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 04:49 PM

In a perfect world, yeah. This aint a perfect world.

The TSA? The friggin TSA?! Look at them. It's like the SEIU on LSD.

Umar Abdul Mutallab walks right on unmolested after paying cash for a one way ticket after LANDING FROM what was it--- Sudan? LMAO

No but ol' Mrs Weber, 95 year old grandma gets strip searched.

Dude. You're like in Frankie territory right now.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 05:15 PM
:facepalm:If I fly commercial I want every person getting on the plane searched thoroughly. No exceptions.

In that case you should write to your local congressman to have cameras installed in your bathrooms in case the terrorists decide to climb up the pipes. The Department of Homeland Security would have to watch you crap but hey, it could wind up saving your life. You can never be too careful.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:17 PM
And if someone blows up your local supermarket, do you want agents outside of every supermarket strip searching shoppers upon entry?

I must have missed the part where supermarkets could fly and were hijacked by terrorists and flown into buildings.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:18 PM
:facepalm:

In that case you should write to your local congressman to have cameras installed in your bathrooms in case the terrorists decide to climb up the pipes. The Department of Homeland Security would have to watch you crap but hey, it could wind up saving your life. You can never be too careful.

I must have missed the part where bathrooms could fly and are targets of terrorists to hijack and destroy.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:20 PM
People...

The reason why those 19 hijackers were able to get on those planes that morning on Sept. 11, 2001, is because the State Department FAILED; The FBI FAILED; the CIA FAILED.

Government hacks failed you and all the people that were senselessly murdered that day---- and got off scot free.

Not one hack was charge with criminal negligence, or even lost their job.

Instead?

Ten years later---- THEY ARE STRIP SEARCHING 95 YEAR OLD WOMEN.

And some of you think this is ok???

My God, man. This is America. What the fuck happened here???

Pants
06-27-2011, 05:21 PM
I must have missed the part where supermarkets could fly and were hijacked by terrorists and flown into buildings.

That is no longer a threat post 9/11 as new protocols have been established. The threat is now bombs (you know, the underwear bomb, the shoe bomb, explosive liquids, etc) which I assume would just blow the plane right up.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 05:22 PM
I must have missed the part where bathrooms could fly and are targets of terrorists to hijack and destroy.

Have you ever investigated the 911 attacks? There's a good chance a bunch of people in caves halfway across the world didn't set that up. Just sayin'.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:23 PM

How about this. Every time you go to get on a plane, the TSA gets to arbitrarily strip search you.

You good with that?

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:24 PM
That is no longer a threat post 9/11 as new protocols have been established. The threat is now bombs (you know, the underwear bomb, the shoe bomb, explosive liquids, etc) which I assume would just blow the plane right up.

I'm all in favor of improving the system, making the TSA better or replacing them with some other form of safety system.
What I'm not in favor of is doing nothing and letting people walk on to a plane unscreened.
For now the TSA is all there is so if I fly commercial I want them doing their thing until a better thing is implemented.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:24 PM
How about this. Every time you go to get on a plane, the TSA gets to arbitrarily strip search you.

You good with that?

If that is what it takes to keep me from being blown out of the sky at 35000 feet then absolutely I'm good with it.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Have you ever investigated the 911 attacks? There's a good chance a bunch of people in caves halfway across the world didn't set that up. Just sayin'.

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all full up here.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:26 PM
If that is what it takes to keep me from being blown out of the sky at 35000 feet then absolutely I'm good with it.

My God man. My God.

I thought I was ****ed up.

And you think this is going to stop at airports, right?

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 05:27 PM
People...

The reason why those 19 hijackers were able to get on those planes that morning on Sept. 11, 2001, is because the State Department FAILED; The FBI FAILED; the CIA FAILED.

Government hacks failed you and all the people that were senselessly murdered that day---- and got off scot free.

Not one hack was charge with criminal negligence, or even lost their job.

Instead?

Ten years later---- THEY ARE STRIP SEARCHING 95 YEAR OLD WOMEN.

And some of you think this is ok???

My God, man. This is America. What the **** happened here???

Don't forgot a 20 something cornfed blonde white boy and his kooky farmland mentor snuck explosives into the OKC building without the FBI, CIA, state department, or local police noticing. You are either with the government or you are with the terrorists. It's not like more people die from allergic reactions every year than from terrorism.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:29 PM
Don't forgot a 20 something cornfed blonde white boy and his kooky farmland mentor snuck explosives into the OKC building without the FBI, CIA, state department, or local police noticing. You are either with the government or you are with the terrorists. It's not like more people die from allergic reactions every year than from terrorism.

Look, the world is crazy enough with conspiracies. I'm just sticking to the facts as best I can and I'm amazed. I don't need to make shit up to get myself whipped into a pissed off frenzy.

Backwards Masking
Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all full up here.

Agent orange (cough), the Tuskege experiements (cough), Watergate (cough), Halliburton (cough), Enron (cough), I could go on for pages.

Yep, I'm pretty naive.

vailpass
My God man. My God.

I thought I was ****ed up.

And you think this is going to stop at airports, right?

Easy man, calm yourself. You are much more heavily invested in this than I am.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Look, the world is crazy enough with conspiracies. I'm just sticking to the facts as best I can and I'm amazed. I don't need to make shit up to get myself whipped into a pissed off frenzy.

All I did was state facts in the post you responded to. Not pissed.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Easy man, calm yourself. You are much more heavily invested in this than I am.

Dude, the TSA, Homeland Security...

It's a fraud. It's a racket.

I can't believe you are tolerating this. It's outrageous.

The federal government is our enemy. Period.

Jaric
06-27-2011, 05:34 PM
It's too bad Thomas Jefferson isn't here or he'd cockslap the lot of you.

:shake:

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Dude, the TSA, Homeland Security...

It's a fraud. It's a racket.

I can't believe you are tolerating this. It's outrageous.

The federal government is our enemy. Period.

Relax a little, don't whip yourself into a frenzy. I know you aren't batshit crazy like that backwards assking guy but you are taking all this a little too seriously.
Sure the TSA is inefficient, they are a federal goverment operation and look who heads up our federal govt.
Push for reform, work for change, all that is great but don't let it raise your blood pressure.
Life is short.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:36 PM

If told airplanes were an enemy target Jefferson would be the first to command they be gaurded.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Relax a little, don't whip yourself into a frenzy. I know you aren't batshit crazy like that backwards assking guy but you are taking all this a little too seriously.
Sure the TSA is inefficient, they are a federal goverment operation and look who heads up our federal govt.
Push for reform, work for change, all that is great but don't let it raise your blood pressure.
Life is short.

Bats*it crazy?

Agrent Orange is the history books. So is every other thing I've mentioned in the last few posts. If bringing up documented HISTORY is crazy, than what's calling somebody crazy who brings documented history up the discussion? Sane?

Pants
06-27-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm all in favor of improving the system, making the TSA better or replacing them with some other form of safety system.
What I'm not in favor of is doing nothing and letting people walk on to a plane unscreened.
For now the TSA is all there is so if I fly commercial I want them doing their thing until a better thing is implemented.

I'm all for screening people like they always have been. There's no need to grope and strip search anybody.

Like I said earlier, if one day a terrorist cell sends 17 suicide bombers to random supermarkets or malls across America and end up killing hundreds of people, are you going to want agents stationed by entrances to malls after that?

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:40 PM

I'm just too disgusted right now. I am sick. Sick to my stomach, that this mindless goons did that to an old lady. I get it--- a terrorist could fake being a paraplegic in a wheelchair and pack the diaper full of plastic explosives---

but sometimes you gotta use some common fuckin' sense. Now, if the TSA in their history has ever once even thwarted a single terrorist attack--- I might not be to quick to judge.

But so far these morons are batting zero. We don't need them. Get rid of these scumbags. I won't fly if I can help it. But sadly, these bastards are going to spread out to other parts of our transportation network---

Tollbooths? Bus stops? Train stations? And they will just randomly grab people and strip search them.

THIS IS AMERICA FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!

If we can't get pissed off about this then we are finished. It's over. I give up. Secession all the way, baby.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:42 PM
If told airplanes were an enemy target Jefferson would be the first to command they be gaurded.

Exactly. So why wasn't a single FBI, CIA, state department or Bush administration hack at least fired?

Jaric
06-27-2011, 05:45 PM
I'll let Ben Franklin answer this for me.

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

That was as true the day he said it as it is today.

As to Jefferson, I somehow doubt he would be in favor of strip searching 95 year old incontinent cancer patients on their way to have one last visit with their loved ones before passing into the abyss under the guise of "safety."

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Exactly. So why wasn't a single FBI, CIA, state department or Bush administration hack at least fired?

Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance?

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance?

Hey, don't forgot Obama was seriously thinking about hiring Jamie Gorelick to be Secretary of Defense.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 05:48 PM

You know because you used a historically documented fact to insinuate the government might have done something corrupr one thing makes you an as*king who's batsh*t crazy.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Hey, don't forgot Obama was seriously thinking about hiring Jamie Gorelick to be Secretary of Defense.

Obama's a wolf in sheep's clothing. I can't believe I voted for that *ssclown. I'm so ashamed. Not as ashamed at believing things would actually get better, but at least I can admit my mistakes and say I was wrong. In this case, WAY wrong.

vailpass
I'll let Ben Franklin answer this for me.

That was as true the day he said it as it is today.

As to Jefferson, I somehow doubt he would be in favor of strip searching 95 year old incontinent cancer patients on their way to have one last visit with their loved ones before passing into the abyss under the guise of "safety."

An operation on a scale as massive as the TSA is going to make mistakes. Getting so worked up over them you invoke the founding fathers is taking it way too far. Sitting in the misters next to my pool with the outdoor stereo playing while grilling kabobs it's hard to hear the march of those hobnailed coming for my freedom.

Jaric
I'm just too disgusted right now. I am sick. Sick to my stomach, that this mindless goons did that to an old lady. I get it--- a terrorist could fake being a paraplegic in a wheelchair and pack the diaper full of plastic explosives---

but sometimes you gotta use some common ****in' sense. Now, if the TSA in their history has ever once even thwarted a single terrorist attack--- I might not be to quick to judge.

But so far these morons are batting zero. We don't need them. Get rid of these scumbags. I won't fly if I can help it. But sadly, these bastards are going to spread out to other parts of our transportation network---

Tollbooths? Bus stops? Train stations? And they will just randomly grab people and strip search them.

THIS IS AMERICA FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!

If we can't get pissed off about this then we are finished. It's over. I give up. Secession all the way, baby.

As I've gotten a bit older, I've taken a greater interest in history than I ever did while a student. What I find most...either interesting or disturbing, is the staggering amount of parallels between America and Rome. And we are of course proving the ancient Greeks correct by not learning from history. Proving that human beings only learn wisdom through suffering. It is if we are destined to continue to make the same mistakes, never learning from those who came before us.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:51 PM
You know because you used a historically documented fact to insinuate the government might have done something corrupr one thing makes you an as*king who's batsh*t crazy.

Ummm... no.

Insinuating that Mohamad Atta didn't exist, his boss, Osama Bin Laden didn't instruct him, and those two planes were flown into the WTC by remote control by the CIA is bat shit crazy.

Do me a favor, go play me and my shadow with somebody else.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Ummm... no.

Insinuating that Mohamad Atta didn't exist, his boss, Osama Bin Laden didn't instruct him, and those two planes were flown into the WTC by remote control by the CIA is bat shit crazy.

LMAO Exactly so.

Jaric
06-27-2011, 05:53 PM
An operation on a scale as massive as the TSA is going to make mistakes. Getting so worked up over them you invoke the founding fathers is taking it way too far. Sitting in the misters next to my pool with the outdoor stereo playing while grilling kabobs it's hard to hear the march of those hobnailed coming for my freedom.

You usually don't hear them.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:54 PM
You usually don't hear them.

LMAO I think we're done here.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:55 PM
As I've gotten a bit older, I've taken a greater interest in history than I ever did while a student. What I find most...either interesting or disturbing, is the staggering amount of parallels between America and Rome. And we are of course proving the ancient Greeks correct by not learning from history. Proving that human beings only learn wisdom through suffering. It is if we are destined to continue to make the same mistakes, never learning from those who came before us.

Oh, I feel ya.

It's like what was here 10,000 years ago? Or Freud who says that every occurance is happening right now on the spot you are on.

When I was a kid I'd go to sleep and think when I woke up, each morning, that my family, my friends were imposters. And the previous family and friends were wondering what happened to me, where did I go?

It's like I really hope this is all just an illusion, a test. Or something. Because reality is fucking stupid.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Ummm... no.

I suppose suggesting the white house was built at the bottom of an upside down pentagram from a bird's eye view is crazy as well.

And I never said anything about a remote control.

And I wouldn't flatter yourself. You're not that smart.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:57 PM

Dude, everything was fine prior to 9-11.

This shit has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far. Atta and the other 18 did not accomplish what they did because airport security sucked.

They accomplished it because for two years, the CIA, FBI, and State Department ignored every single red flag and LET IT HAPPEN.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 05:58 PM
I suppose suggesting the white house was built at the bottom of an upside down pentagram from a bird's eye view is crazy as well.

Like I said. Tag. Shadow. Get there.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Dude, everything was fine prior to 9-11.

This shit has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far. Atta and the other 18 did not accomplish what they did because airport security sucked.

They accomplished it because for two years, the CIA, FBI, and State Department ignored every single red flag and LET IT HAPPEN.

Lots of balls got dropped, no doubt about it. America needs to tighten her belt and put her work boots back on.

vailpass
06-27-2011, 06:00 PM

I now regret calling you batshit crazy. That was an insult to batshit crazy people.

Jaric
06-27-2011, 06:01 PM
LMAO I think we're done here.
Do you know how to catch a wild pig?

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=The Mad Crapper;7718669]Dude, everything was fine prior to 9-11.

[QUOTE]

You mean like OKC, oh Knowledgeable One?

The Mad Crapper
Lots of balls got dropped, no doubt about it. America needs to tighten her belt and put her work boots back on.

Look, I'm not mad at you, I'm just...

I don't even know any more.

This country is so not the country I was born into. Or maybe it was and I just was too young and now I'm older and understand things better.

Backwards Masking
I now regret calling you batshit crazy. That was an insult to batshit crazy people.

Do a google image search.

vailpass
Do you know how to catch a wild pig?

Wait quietly while the federal government conspires against you?

vailpass
06-27-2011, 06:05 PM
Look, I'm not mad at you, I'm just...

I don't even know any more.

This country is so not the country I was born into. Or maybe it was and I just was too young and now I'm older and understand things better.

I never considered whether or not you were mad at me. I'm pretty sure you are aware I don't run the TSA.
Sure the country is different than it was last generation. That has been true for every generation. With the current Potus it seems like we are headed for Idiocracy but that can change. And it will.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=The Mad Crapper;7718669]Dude, everything was fine prior to 9-11.

[QUOTE]

You mean like OKC, oh Knowledgeable One?

What part of me and my shadow don't you understand? You got Frankie, you got Kc Naive... lots of other kids to play with. I'm trying to be nice about this.

GO.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=Backwards Masking;7718678][QUOTE=The Mad Crapper;7718669]Dude, everything was fine prior to 9-11.

What part of me and my shadow don't you understand? You got Frankie, you got Kc Naive... lots of other kids to play with. I'm trying to be nice about this.

GO.

Just trying to have a discussion. Sheesh.

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 06:09 PM
And it will.

Too much has been lost. That's how I feel.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 06:09 PM
You were sayin' everything was fine prior to 911 with security, I asked about OKC, you tell me to leave?

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 06:10 PM
What gives you that right? This ain't your thread, wouldn't matter if it was. Who are you to tell me I can't poke holes in your logic?

The Mad Crapper
06-27-2011, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=The Mad Crapper;7718690][QUOTE=Backwards Masking;7718678]

Just trying to have a discussion. Sheesh.

Great. Start a thread. Maybe I'll join in.

:thumb:

Jaric
06-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Wait quietly while the federal government conspires against you?

Nope. See, if you try to build the whole fence right off the bat, you'll never get anywhere. The pigs will run off and then you're off trying to catch them or set traps and realistically you won't get anywhere and just end up spending a whole lot of energy and in the end going hungry.

What you do, is to build a fence slowly. A small piece at a time. You wait until the pigs get comfortable with each small piece of fencing. Until, eventually, the fence connects, and the pigs are trapped.

Oppression doesn't happen overnight. You don't wake up, and suddenly you're living in a police state. It happens slowly. And more often than not you don't even realize it's happening, until it's far too late.

What you have to understand Vail, is that history has this nasty habit of repeating itself. Men in power want more power. History has shown us that time and time again.

Do you know how oppression starts? By a population that has convinced itself that "well, that could never happen here!" It can happen here. And if we continue to allow our freedoms to erode it WILL happen here.

And if you think I am crazy, I give you James Madison:

There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
James Madison, speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy”
James Madison

KILLER_CLOWN
06-27-2011, 06:38 PM

herein lies the problem, i've had my work boots on as have many others and the country isn't getting any stronger.

Backwards Masking
06-27-2011, 06:56 PM
herein lies the problem, i've had my work boots on as have many others and the country isn't getting any stronger.

It's actually gotten $10 Trillion dollars weaker. Isn't it ironic?

teedubya
06-28-2011, 08:15 AM
We had a terrorist action in 2001... and they killed 3500 people. And the security industry keeps exploiting that shit.

The US has killed over 10,000,000 people in the last 60 years in random wars around the world.

Who are the terrorists again?

vailpass
06-28-2011, 11:15 AM
We had a terrorist action in 2001... and they killed 3500 people. And the security industry keeps exploiting that shit.

The US has killed over 10,000,000 people in the last 60 years in random wars around the world.

Who are the terrorists again?

Self-loathing piece of shit says what?

MOhillbilly
06-28-2011, 11:15 AM
You know what grandmas pussy smells like?

Dave Lane
06-28-2011, 11:17 AM
There is no way they checked her diaper unless there was some major metal object in there. They don't check peoples underwear in screenings. This is an obvious bullshit story. Seriously.

MOhillbilly
06-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Her ass?

depends

Radar Chief
06-28-2011, 11:53 AM
depends

Ugh, got me.

MOhillbilly
06-28-2011, 12:24 PM
sorry. couldnt resist.

blaise
06-28-2011, 12:29 PM
At some point we should change the name of this forum to: Police Corruption Stories and Conspiracy Theories

vailpass
06-28-2011, 12:31 PM
At some point we should change the name of this forum to: Police Corruption Stories and Conspiracy Theories

Yep. With a "obama is horrible because of what Bush did" chaser.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-28-2011, 02:39 PM

Ironic how this thread has nothing to do with either. Vagisil?

blaise
06-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Ironic how this thread has nothing to do with either. Vagisil?

You're offering me your Vagisil?

KILLER_CLOWN
06-29-2011, 02:28 PM
<script language="javascript">var VideoID = "15503"; var Width = 425; var Height = 344;</script><script src="http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/hdplayer/rt.php" language="javascript"></script>