PDA

View Full Version : Poop Louis CK asks Donald Rumsfeld on live radio if he's a lizard

SNR
06-28-2011, 12:10 PM
This was pretty funny.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nmSi9m0VaxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1:13:20 -1:14:50 is the short clip if you only want to listen for about 1.5 minutes. There are some quality, quality jokes when they're talking about it until 1:20:00 if you want another 5 minutes.

34:55 starts the Rumsfeld interview. 42:50 for the next 25 minutes or so is the Rumsfeld interview as Louis occasionally pipes in with a lizard question.

Swanman
06-28-2011, 12:53 PM
I remember listening to that live on O&A and it was hilarious but also cringe-inducing. The craziest part was Rumsfeld wouldn't answer the damn question. He kept telling stupid stories that had no bearing on whether or not he was in fact a lizard.

Louis CK, in his own genius way, was just proving that politicians are douchebags that won't answer even the most simple and straightforward questions without pontificating for hours and never answering the question.

SNR
06-28-2011, 01:02 PM
I remember listening to that live on O&A and it was hilarious but also cringe-inducing. The craziest part was Rumsfeld wouldn't answer the damn question. He kept telling stupid stories that had no bearing on whether or not he was in fact a lizard.

Louis CK, in his own genius way, was just proving that politicians are douchebags that won't answer even the most simple and straightforward questions without pontificating for hours and never answering the question.Definitely. Even a "Seriously? You want me to answer that? No. I'm not even going to acknowledge it" would have been satisfactory from Rumsfeld. It would have shut up Louis and it would have kept Rumsfeld's dignity. Instead he turned himself into the butt of about 40 minutes' worth of jokes.

BigMeatballDave
06-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Repost, but still hilarious.

SNR
06-28-2011, 01:20 PM
Repost, but still hilarious.If it's in the epic fail thread, that shit doesn't count.

Thig Lyfe
06-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Old but still the best.

Radar Chief
06-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Several years ago Mrs. Radar and I were supposed to fly out of Tulsa for Kissimmee Florida where we were meeting her brothers family for a week of Disney Land.
Since a snowstorm had settled in we decided to leave a day early and spend the night in Tulsa. While there we decided to go to the comedy club where Luis CK was supposed to perform. Problem was that because of the snowstorm nobody got out and they weren’t going to put on the show just for Mrs. Radar and I. Luis came out and talked to Mrs. Radar and I for a while, apologized for not doing the show and gave us an autographed CD to compensate. At the time we thought what a nice guy but had no idea who he was beyond that.
Its been a little bit of amazing to watch his career explode since then.

durtyrute
06-28-2011, 01:42 PM
reptilians

Swanman
06-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Definitely. Even a "Seriously? You want me to answer that? No. I'm not even going to acknowledge it" would have been satisfactory from Rumsfeld. It would have shut up Louis and it would have kept Rumsfeld's dignity. Instead he turned himself into the butt of about 40 minutes' worth of jokes.

If Rumsfeld would have verbally bitchslapped Louie for the dumb question, Louie himself would have laughed his ass off and they would have moved on with the interview.

loochy
06-28-2011, 07:14 PM
No, he didn't answer because he IS a reptilian.

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm

KILLER_CLOWN
06-29-2011, 12:29 AM
David Icke approves of this thread.

durtyrute
06-29-2011, 07:16 AM
David Icke approves of this thread.

ROFL