PDA

View Full Version : Poop What is your regular pooping time?

loochy
06-29-2011, 08:33 AM
It seems like most people develop some sort of regular pooping rhythm. I usually poop first thing in the morning before I run. I got into the habit of running 3 or 4 miles every morning and, for those of you that don't run, running hard has a habit of loosening up your bowels. After about a week of having to stop about a mile into my run and drop a load, I started sitting on the toilet before I ran. I've been doing this for about a year now and I love it! I feel cleaned out all day and I never have to use the work bathrooms for pooping (unless the guys want Chinese buffet at lunch). :thumb:

When is your regular poop time?

ChiTown
06-29-2011, 08:36 AM
I can't wait until football starts.

loochy
06-29-2011, 08:36 AM
I can't wait until football starts.

So you poop when football starts? That's usually at noon or 3, right?

SuperChief
06-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Same as yours. After awhile, I just had to force myself to sit on the toilet in the morning, regardless if I actualy had to make a BM. It works great for the rest of the day, for the most part. Unless, of course, I have some sort of chinese or mexican food that day for lunch.

In all actuality, until just very recently, I usually go poop about twice a day. Sometimes more. It sucks.

ChiTown
So you poop when football starts? That's usually at noon or 3, right?

Mainly Sunday's

MOhillbilly
AFTER THE FIRST QUART OF COFFEE

Rooster
06-29-2011, 08:40 AM
First thing in the morning and right after work. I have the colon of a Greek God. :D

gblowfish
06-29-2011, 08:57 AM
Sorry, that information is available by susbscription only. Send me $50 for the year 2011 and I'll send you a "passcode."

Get it?

"Passcode?"

tooge
06-29-2011, 09:00 AM
I poop about 4 times a day. Morning, right after lunch, after dinner, and right before bed.

loochy
06-29-2011, 09:02 AM
I poop about 4 times a day. Morning, right after lunch, after dinner, and right before bed.

Wow. You probably have a bad case of rawbutt from all the wiping.

JD10367
06-29-2011, 09:10 AM
I poop when the young girls pass out.

Phobia
06-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Where is the "right now" option? I'm a late morning pooper and usually mid-evening. Sometimes I poop 3-4x a day. If you can't find me, check the shitter.

loochy
06-29-2011, 09:15 AM
I poop when the young girls pass out.

ZOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!1!!ELEVENTY1!!1!!!!!!1111!!!!

Pants
06-29-2011, 09:18 AM

WTF? Is fiber all you eat all day or something? How many calories a day do you consume or are your shits the size of rabbit poo?

loochy
06-29-2011, 09:19 AM
WTF? Is fiber all you eat all day or something?

LOL he probably eats tree bark or something.

eazyb81
06-29-2011, 09:35 AM
I poop probably 3x a week total, and it is not at a regular time. I don't think that's a good thing.

gblowfish
06-29-2011, 09:45 AM

Settle down Beavis!

Kerberos
06-29-2011, 09:46 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UaUogmewRyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tooge
06-29-2011, 09:48 AM
WTF? Is fiber all you eat all day or something? How many calories a day do you consume or are your shits the size of rabbit poo?

I eat lots of fiber yes. I eat a huge salad at lunch with spinach, broccoli, carrots, peppers, onions, tomatos. Same thing at dinner, but with some piece of grilled or slow cooked meat. I also eat about five or six meals a day, but they aren't very big other than dinner. Breakfast is usually a cup or two of fat free cottage cheese and sliced tomato. My ass sometimes gets a bit raw, but not usually.
Last night, I had an ear of corn with a porkchop for dinner along with the usual salad. I ate it at 7:45. At 7:30 this morning, I took a fairly runny, but huge shit. Low and behold, there was corn in it. I haven't had corn in a few weeks other than last night. WOW, less than 12 hours for total pass through time. NOT TO SHABBY! Corn is not food btw, it is a marker.

loochy
06-29-2011, 09:55 AM
I poop probably 3x a week total, and it is not at a regular time. I don't think that's a good thing.

Don't end up like Elvis.

Elvis Presley died of chronic constipation, reveals his doctor

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 7:56 AM on 7th May 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1273950/Elvis-killed-chronic-constipation-reveals-doctor.html

For years Elvis Presley's death has been the subject of ever more far-fetched conspiracy theories.

But it seems that the real mystery may have been missed - the cause of his death.

Rather than an irregular heartbeat, as had previously been reported, his personal doctor has revealed Elvis died of chronic constipation.

The debilitating problem caused the singer severe problems, according to Dr George Nichopoulos, Elvis's doctor for the last 12 years of his life.

The doctor, who attempted to resuscitate Elvis on the day of his death, said that it wasn't until the autopsy that he realised had severe the constipation had been.

According to Dr Nichopoulos, the autopsy found Elvis’s colon to be five to six inches in diameter, compared to an average of two to three inches. And rather than the standard four to five feet long, Elvis's colon was eight to nine feet.

'After he died we weren’t sure [of his cause of death] so I continued to do some research and I had some doctors call me from different places and different med schools that were doing research on constipation and different problems you can get into with it.

'I just want to get the story straight – it all made sense with the new research that was done,' he told Nichopoulos.

He said that although he offered Elvis a colostomy, to remove part of his bowel, his pride meant he rejected the treatment.

And Dr Nichopoulos thinks that if Elvis had undergone the treatment he might still be alive today.

'He would get embarrassed, he’d have accidents onstage,' said Dr Nichopoulos.

'He’d have to change clothes and come back because of the way we were trying to treat his constipation.

'So if they had done the colostomy then, he’d probably still be here. But it wasn’t acceptable treatment at that time. Now the treatment is short.'

Dr Nichopoulos also says that Elvis's weight gain in the years before his death was at least partly due to his constipation.

'During the last few years we were going back and comparing pictures, some of them were taken just two weeks a part but he looked like he’d gained 20 pounds when the only difference was that he had a good healthy bowel movement and then lost a lot of weight from that,' he said.

Elvis died on August 16, 1977, at the age of just 42. His body was found in the bathroom at his home Graceland.

The Doctor recently released his book The King And Dr Nick, about his time with Elvis.

Detoxing
06-29-2011, 10:13 AM
How come I can only pick one? WTF is up with that? Do you seriously think I only shit once a day or something? Fuck no. I have at least 3 scheduled shits per day. At least.

Poll fail. I should neg rep you for this. I've been disrespected.

loochy
06-29-2011, 10:45 AM
How come I can only pick one? WTF is up with that? Do you seriously think I only shit once a day or something? Fuck no. I have at least 3 scheduled shits per day. At least.

I just didn't expect that anyone could be as great as you are, oh great poopy one.

Pants
06-29-2011, 10:57 AM
I don't know how much I would need to eat to have 3 poops a day, honestly. I'm not willing to find out either.

I'm a once a day pooper with 2 times a day modestly sprinkled in.

tooge
06-29-2011, 10:59 AM
people, its not how much you eat but rather what you eat. I take 4 or 5 dumps a day, but they aren't collossals unless I've just eaten a bunch of bbq

Pestilence
06-29-2011, 11:02 AM

This.

Detoxing
06-29-2011, 11:03 AM
I don't know how much I would need to eat to have 3 poops a day, honestly. I'm not willing to find out either.

I'm a once a day pooper with 2 times a day modestly sprinkled in.

I've already shit twice this morning. I've only been awake for 3 hours.

Pants
06-29-2011, 11:07 AM
people, its not how much you eat but rather what you eat. I take 4 or 5 dumps a day, but they aren't collossals unless I've just eaten a bunch of bbq

Of course it's how much you eat. If you don't eat much, you won't have much to pass through you. Yes, I know eating a lot of things you can't digest speeds the process up.

Okie_Apparition
06-29-2011, 11:08 AM
I hope you're not a dentist, cause that info could kill a practice

Detoxing
06-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Of course it's how much you eat. If you don't eat much, you won't have much to pass through you. Yes, I know eating a lot of things you can't digest speeds the process up.

Wouldn't it be the opposite. If you eat things you can't digest very well you'd become constipated and it would take longer to shit. I don't eat that much and I'm a skinny guy. But I do have a pretty regular shit schedule. Typically 3 times a day.

tooge
06-29-2011, 11:11 AM
well, you are over simplifying it. If you didn't eat anything for a month, you'd still poop. Your body uses poop to get rid of all sorts of stuff, not just what you eat. If you dont eat much, you will poop smaller, but not less. You only poop less if you are eating things that take longer to digest, and those are things that are less healthy for you. I could cut my pooping down by two craps a day by simply eating McDonalds three times a day.

tooge
06-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Wouldn't it be the opposite. If you eat things you can't digest very well you'd become constipated and it would take longer to shit. I don't eat that much and I'm a skinny guy. But I do have a pretty regular shit schedule. Typically 3 times a day.

Bingo! Oh, and I'd bet my patients would rather go to a guy that takes being healthy seriously than some fat ass slop that when he does shit, ends up with it all over the sides of his fat ass.

tooge
06-29-2011, 11:13 AM
i gotta go. It's time

Easy 6
06-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Usually bout the middle of that second cup of coffee, best laxative in the world.

Kerberos
06-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Usually bout the middle of that second cup of coffee, best laxative in the world.

Throw in a Bran muffin and a bee line for the head is in order.

Easy 6
06-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Throw in a Bran muffin and a bee line for the head is in order.

When your belly starts a gurglin, the turd starts a burglin.

SNR
06-29-2011, 02:58 PM
My pooping problems are well-documented here on Chiefsplanet. I'm about ready to break out the Miralax as soon as tomorrow if things don't start perking up.

SDChiefs
06-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Only on chiefsplanet. Reading a thread about shitting schedule, whilst im shitting.

Bump
06-29-2011, 03:58 PM
after I wake up, a sip of coffee and a cig will get the poop coming out

mikey23545
06-29-2011, 04:24 PM
My pooping problems are well-documented here on Chiefsplanet. I'm about ready to break out the Miralax as soon as tomorrow if things don't start perking up.

"Miralax is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

Jenson71
06-29-2011, 05:21 PM
I eat lots of fiber yes. I eat a huge salad at lunch with spinach, broccoli, carrots, peppers, onions, tomatos. Same thing at dinner, but with some piece of grilled or slow cooked meat. I also eat about five or six meals a day, but they aren't very big other than dinner. Breakfast is usually a cup or two of fat free cottage cheese and sliced tomato. My ass sometimes gets a bit raw, but not usually.
Last night, I had an ear of corn with a porkchop for dinner along with the usual salad. I ate it at 7:45. At 7:30 this morning, I took a fairly runny, but huge shit. Low and behold, there was corn in it. I haven't had corn in a few weeks other than last night. WOW, less than 12 hours for total pass through time. NOT TO SHABBY! Corn is not food btw, it is a marker.

Give me four ears of corn with butter, and I will shit that out in about 2 hours.