PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Iran secretly tested 'nuclear-capable missiles'

petegz28
06-29-2011, 09:01 AM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hnl-YPuDmONcoBmmS8_G91LxdryA?docId=CNG.041943dc452c61a507ee986061b49f2d.f21

but, but, but.....we were told they were years away from having a nuke!!! :doh!:

loochy
06-29-2011, 09:04 AM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hnl-YPuDmONcoBmmS8_G91LxdryA?docId=CNG.041943dc452c61a507ee986061b49f2d.f21

but, but, but.....we were told they were years away from having a nuke!!! :doh!:

This has to be fake. They would NEVER use their nuclear technology for weapons. They are only interested in cheap energy for their people.

Donger
06-29-2011, 09:25 AM
That's kind of an odd headline. Any missile that can carry lift a physics package is "nuclear-capable."

mlyonsd
06-29-2011, 10:04 AM
Continue on, nothing to see here since our real threat is in Libya.

Pants
06-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Seriously, the UN just needs to look away for a minute while Israel goes to town on these motherfuckers.

durtyrute
We must act first. We cannot allow another terrorist act. We should move in and kill at least 900 civilians and another 20,000 members of their military.

talastan
That's kind of an odd headline. Any missile that can carry lift a physics package is "nuclear-capable."

Techinically your right Donger. I think the issue here is that they are testing Ballistic missles which are the most frequently used weapon of choice for nuke payload delivery. The headline is misleading. However this should still raise some eyebrows around the world IMO.

talastan
06-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Seriously, the UN just needs to look away for a minute while Israel goes to town on these mother****ers.

More like the opposite will happen. The UN will look away when someone is ready to attack Israel. Oh yeah that already happens with Hamas and Hezbollah.

talastan
06-29-2011, 10:11 AM
We must act first. We cannot allow another terrorist act. We should move in and kill at least 900 civilians and another 20,000 members of their military.

I don't advocate getting militarly involved, but I do advocate letting Israel handle it the way they see fit and not try to prevent them from defending themselves should they see an imminent threat.

Jaric
06-29-2011, 10:17 AM
So when do the bombing raids start?

durtyrute
06-29-2011, 10:31 AM
So when do the bombing raids start?

That's what I want to know dammit. This is America and even though we have nukes and are the country to use some on another country, and as a whole have killed more people, in some sort of military action, since WW2 than any other country, if one of these terrorist bastards even think about doing something we need to go in and blow up everything in sight. We are so close to owning the middle east (along with israel), I can taste it. I want blood bitches

Pants
06-29-2011, 10:34 AM
That's what I want to know dammit. This is America and even though we have nukes and are the country to use some on another country, and as a whole have killed more people, in some sort of military action, since WW2 than any other country, if one of these terrorist bastards even think about doing something we need to go in and blow up everything in sight. We are so close to owning the middle east (along with israel), I can taste it. I want blood bitches

You would be OK with Iran having nuclear weapons at their disposal?

durtyrute
06-29-2011, 10:40 AM
What? We have them and are the only country that has used them soooooo.......

loochy
06-29-2011, 10:46 AM

and it's probably a good thing to keep it that way.

mikey23545
06-29-2011, 10:52 AM

You do remember we were involved in a World War at the time, right?

You do remember the country we used them on had launched a surprise attack against us in the first place, right?

You do remember that Japan fostered a culture that asked its troops to fight to the last man if we had invaded, right?

You realize despite many provocations and opportunities we have never used them since, right?

You have come to grips with the fact you're a complete fucking idiot, right?

Pants
06-29-2011, 11:02 AM

Are you comparing the US to a country ran by an extremist theocratic government supporting Islamic terrorist factions all over the world? This isn't Iraq, which was a 100% bullshit war. Iran with nuclear weapons is not a good thing for the world.

Easy 6
06-29-2011, 11:09 AM
Iran wants to start WW3, thats when their 'Mahdi' will come back & smite all of us infidels.

durtyrute
06-29-2011, 11:12 AM
The last time I checked we were only supplying Britian with arms up until the attack. So if that is "involved" in a war, so be it.

There are many books including this one "The Final Secret of Pearl Harbor: The Washington Background of the Pearl Harbor Attack" written by Rear Admiral Robert Alfred Theobald that claim we had warning of the "surprise" attack that you speak of. So it is possible that it was not a suprise.

Isn't that what any country would do

So should we get a medal for not using nukes since then even though we have killed between 8-10 million people.

Last but not least, grow up.

durtyrute
06-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Are you comparing the US to a country ran by an extremist theocratic government supporting Islamic terrorist factions all over the world? This isn't Iraq, which was a 100% bullshit war. Iran with nuclear weapons is not a good thing for the world.

I'm not comparing us to anything. I don't know any Iranians, nor do I have a problem with any Iranians. The only thing I'm saying is just cause the news or whoever said that they have nukes it doesn't mean I'm gonna go pee my pants (no pun intended).

Pants
06-29-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm not comparing us to anything. I don't know any Iranians, nor do I have a problem with any Iranians. The only thing I'm saying is just cause the news or whoever said that they have nukes it doesn't mean I'm gonna go pee my pants (no pun intended).

You should probably learn a little about the stances of their leaders.

durtyrute
06-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Again, they haven't done anything to me, but please inform me from your first hand knowledge. We all hear shit about other countries and think "oooo, they are evil". Well, what do you think other countries say about us. And I'm not talking about what OUR news says other countries say, I mean what do they say amongst each other.

Pants
06-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Again, they haven't done anything to me, but please inform me from your first hand knowledge. We all hear shit about other countries and think "oooo, they are evil". Well, what do you think other countries say about us. And I'm not talking about what OUR news says other countries say, I mean what do they say amongst each other.

I don't think the US goes out there and says things like: "Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury..."

I don't know, seems to me like putting a nuke in the hands of the person responsible for that gem would be a pretty bad idea.

vailpass
06-29-2011, 11:59 AM

You need to go away. A lot.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-29-2011, 11:05 PM
What does a "nuclear capable" missile mean? Anything that can launch a satellite is "nuclear capable." Your minivan is "nuclear capable" if you can find a nuclear device to put inside of it. This is more propaganda to get you to condone attacking Iran.

durtyrute
06-30-2011, 07:26 AM
What does a "nuclear capable" missile mean? Anything that can launch a satellite is "nuclear capable." Your minivan is "nuclear capable" if you can find a nuclear device to put inside of it. This is more propaganda to get you to condone attacking Iran.

And we will, plus it will get the people's support as seen in this very thread.

tiptap
06-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Iran already had missiles that could reach India and Israel. And one that can reach Europe. The question is always can you put a bomb in that missile that will go off appropriately. Enriching Uranium is the big problem for making the Uranium bomb and getting the explosive package right is critical for putting a Plutonium bomb to work. I believe we understand the Iranians are having problems with their enrichment program, thanks to Israel and US probably. That is the big delay in really having a viable nuclear missile.

BucEyedPea
06-30-2011, 07:48 AM

Iran, the state hasn't attacked any country using conventional warfare in 200 years....says John Stossel. I suspect this is more propaganda like Iraq and Libya. Meanwhile, we're also colonizing Syria.

Rausch
06-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Iran, the state hasn't attacked any country using conventional warfare in 200 years....says John Stossel. I suspect this is more propaganda like Iraq and Libya. Meanwhile, we're also colonizing Syria.

Iran has funded more proxy wars/conflicts over the last 30 years than we have.

And that's really saying something...

loochy
06-30-2011, 08:06 AM

Meh. I didn't need more propoganda. I was already on board.

ROYC75
06-30-2011, 09:59 AM
You would be OK with Iran having nuclear weapons at their disposal?

It's such a tiny nation, right?

BucEyedPea
06-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Iran has funded more proxy wars/conflicts over the last 30 years than we have.

Name them. If your talking about funding terrorism in Israel ( which is not the US)....please note I said conventional wars, intentionally.

And that's really saying something...
No, not really. They do their dirty work over there—not here. Fear tactics are the tool of BIG govt.

KILLER_CLOWN
06-30-2011, 12:22 PM
Meh. I didn't need more propoganda. I was already on board.

Then either pull some money out of the dark regions and/or get your gear and we'll drop you down there.