PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Why Don't You Have A Seat Right Here, Chris?

BigCatDaddy
06-29-2011, 03:52 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009511/To-Catch-Predators-Chris-Hansen-caught-cheating-wife.html

He’s made his name with a controversial show that catches would-be internet sex perverts in televised stings. But now Chris Hansen has found himself on the receiving end of his own hidden camera tactics, after the married NBC anchor was secretly filmed on an illicit date with a blonde television reporter 20 years his junior. Hansen, 51, has allegedly been having an affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old Florida journalist, for the last four months. Last weekend he was recorded taking Miss Caddell on a romantic dinner at the exclusive Ritz-Carlton hotel in Manalapan, before spending the night at her Palm Beach apartment. Hansen, who has two young sons, was caught in an undercover sting operation arranged by the National Enquirer. The Enquirer’s sting took place last weekend, and recorded the pair as they went for dinner at the Ritz-Carlton’s Angle restaurant on Friday at about 7pm.

Buck
06-29-2011, 03:53 PM
LOL

vailpass
06-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Pics of Ms. Caddell?

Bump
shes 30, clearly not old enough to know the dangers of what she is doing

BigCatDaddy
Pics of Ms. Caddell?

In the link.

Bump
06-29-2011, 03:57 PM
she's pretty hot, Chris deserves a high five.

vailpass
In the link.

Not news photos, pics.

Eh? Eh? Wink wink nudge nudge you know wha' I mean?
A winks as good as a nod to a blind man eh? eh?
Is she a go'er?

Detoxing
Wife musta not been putting out anymore.

Bump
06-29-2011, 03:59 PM

my ex would get sooooo jealous when I cheated on her, and I'd tell her! Maybe if you didn't gain 15 lbs I wouldn't have to

listopencil
06-29-2011, 03:59 PM
http://www.collectivetalent.com/CTUserControls/Showcase/Image.ashx?3213&s=300

vailpass
06-29-2011, 04:02 PM
That's better, thanks Listo. Now can we find out if the carpet matches the drapes?

eazyb81
06-29-2011, 04:02 PM
my ex would get sooooo jealous when I cheated on her, and I'd tell her! Maybe if you didn't gain 15 lbs I wouldn't have to

Sounds like a healthy relationship. I am amazed that it didn't work out.

listopencil
06-29-2011, 04:05 PM
That's better, thanks Listo. Now can we find out if the carpet matches the drapes?

You can ask her on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristyn-Caddell-WPTV/197819093590604

alpha_omega
06-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Excellent!

kstater
06-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Who gives a fuck? Is she legal? Yes? Then it's irrelevant to anyone but him and his wife.

listopencil
06-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Here's her personal, non-work one:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001056418924

notorious
06-29-2011, 04:15 PM

Very few wives do.

Women marry Men hoping they will change, Men marry women hoping they never change.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 04:19 PM
shes 30, clearly not old enough to know the dangers of what she is doing

She says she's 30, but how does he know for sure? Maybe we need to check her driver's license. If she has one.

I actually think this is kind of funny given what the guy does for a living.

Chocolate Hog
06-29-2011, 05:42 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009511/To-Catch-Predators-Chris-Hansen-caught-cheating-wife.html

milkman
06-29-2011, 05:43 PM
:facepalm:

Mr. Laz
06-29-2011, 05:45 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Chocolate Hog
06-29-2011, 05:46 PM
hehe

kstater
06-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Who gives a fuck? Is she legal? Yes? Then it's irrelevant to anyone but him and his wife.

Chocolate Hog
06-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Who gives a ****? Is she legal? Yes? Then it's irrelevant to anyone but him and his wife.

You missed the repost bruh!

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Twice in one day?

Damn

kstater
06-29-2011, 05:52 PM
You missed the repost bruh!

Dumbass

Predarat
06-29-2011, 05:54 PM
At least he one upped, unlike Arnold.

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-29-2011, 05:55 PM
http://www.collectivetalent.com/CTUserControls/Showcase/Image.ashx?3213&s=300

Too fat

/Omaha

vailpass
06-29-2011, 06:02 PM
It isn't a bulldog or a horse or another man or a car or a computer screen. They ought to give the guy a commendation or something.

Bump
06-29-2011, 06:04 PM
It would have been so much better if they would have met online

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 06:17 PM
That'll teach him for outing child rapists. Freakin pervert!

loochy
06-29-2011, 06:21 PM

Bo's Pelini caught reposting in the Lounge on ChiefsPlanet

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=246615

Dave Lane
06-29-2011, 06:24 PM
she's pretty hot, Chris deserves a high five.

Why do you hate America?

Okie_Apparition
06-29-2011, 06:47 PM
It watched an episode of that just the other night. It was like a car wreck, I couldn't turn away.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 06:50 PM
I love it when narcs get narcd'

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 06:53 PM
This man's penis is quite busy it seems.

Deberg_1990
06-29-2011, 06:57 PM

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 07:03 PM
We're due for a Penz You-Tubing ditty about face-palms.

It's time.

pr_capone
06-29-2011, 07:06 PM
I find it seriously amusing that the man who makes a living busting people doing dirty sex things on cam gets busted doing dirty sex things by a cam.

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 07:07 PM
I love it when narcs get narcd'

Yeah, everybody knows the child molester code. Snitches get their marriage publicly destroyed by tabloids.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Yeah, everybody knows the child molester code. Snitches get their marriage publicly destroyed by tabloids.

Yeah, he does a public service, but a narc is a fucking narc.

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Yeah, he does a public service, but a narc is a ****ing narc.

Are you a drug dealer or something?

Brock
Yeah, he does a public service, but a narc is a fucking narc.

Hardly.

ChiefsandO'sfan
R

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 07:13 PM
E
P
O
S
T

BigMeatballDave
06-29-2011, 07:14 PM
I find it seriously amusing that the man who makes a living busting people doing dirty sex things on cam gets busted doing dirty sex things by a cam.I don't. What he was caught doing is a walk in the park compared to his Tv program.

Cheating on your wife is not good.

Pedophiles should be executed.

Apples and Oranges.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 07:21 PM
Are you a drug dealer or something?

Nope.

ChiefGator
06-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Nope.

You know, his girlfriend looks just like his wife twenty years younger. I mean, rather uncanny facial resemblence anyway.

trndobrd
06-29-2011, 07:31 PM
Wondering if he brought wine coolers and condoms with him.

pr_capone
06-29-2011, 07:35 PM
I don't. What he was caught doing is a walk in the park compared to his Tv program.

audiophiles should be executed.

Apples and Oranges.

I'm not comparing the gravity between the two scenarios. Just stating the obvious. He makes a living busting people on cam. He gets busted on cam.

It is ironic. Like RAAAIIIAAAIIIN on your wedding day.

ChiefGator
06-29-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm not comparing the gravity between the two scenarios. Just stating the obvious. He makes a living busting people on cam. He gets busted on cam.

Hmm.. more like a black fly in your Chardonnay kind of ironic I think.

P.S. I'm not racist.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 07:38 PM

LMAO

Bump
06-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Why do you hate America?

what does this have to do with what I said?

RedNFeisty
06-29-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm sure it wasn't the first time, I'm sure it won't be the last.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm sure it wasn't the first time, I'm sure it won't be the last.

Please let the next one be one day away from legal...

Bump
06-29-2011, 07:51 PM
Please let the next one be one day away from legal...

and they met on yahoo

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 07:52 PM
and they met on yahoo

:thumb::evil:

kstater
06-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Holy shit, ROR is defending pedo's?

Can't say I'm surprised though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 07:58 PM

Dumbass.

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 07:58 PM

Time for your eye exam

RedNFeisty
06-29-2011, 08:00 PM
It sort of pisses me off that the tabloids set him up like that. What he did was wrong, but fuck, really??
Yeah, he does a public service, but a narc is a ****ing narc.
What he does, is far from being a narc, sorry.

You know, his girlfriend looks just like his wife twenty years younger. I mean, rather uncanny facial resemblence anyway.

I thought the exact same thing! However, I doubt the girlfriend will look as hot when she is the wife's age. I would never have guessed the girlfriend was younger then I am.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 08:05 PM
Why does this shitheel get to be "Johnny White Horse"?

I guess I find the whole idea of entrapment pretty much disgusting even though he's going after bad people.

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 08:13 PM

I guess I find the whole idea of entrapment pretty much disgusting even though he's going after bad people.

Good thing it's not entrapment.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 08:14 PM

I've only seen that show once, but it kind of bothered me. They would pretend to be underage people, agree to "meet", and then arrest the guy. Something doesn't seem right about that scenario when there was never an underage person in any part of the process.

And there was some poor guy in the episode I saw who showed up and then (before he found out), backed out and said, "I'm not comfortable with your age". And they still arrested the guy after he clearly said he wasn't going to do anything.

And then at the end of the show they mentioned that they had arrested other people who had "inappropriate conversations" even though they'd never made a proposition or shown up anywhere.

Maybe I'd feel differently if I was a parent, but it seemed to me like they were nailing people who, if a bit slimy, didn't seem worthy of being called out on national television and then arrested.

RedNFeisty
06-29-2011, 08:14 PM

Why would entrapment bother you? Are you afraid of getting caught doing something wrong?

We finally had someone that was being vigilant in catching sexual predators.(With the help of many, many people.) Making the predators second guess trying to pick up young kids on the internet. Okay, maybe he wasn't the one catching them per se, but more the symbol of catching them, either way that is how he became the "White Knight".

It annoys me when the tabloids have to smear the names of good symbolic people. However, if he wasn't doing anything wrong, there would have been nothing to catch. Fuck the tabloids anyway!!

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Why would entrapment bother you? Are you afraid of getting caught doing something wrong?

We finally had someone that was being vigilant in catching sexual predators.(With the help of many, many people.) Making the predators second guess trying to pick up young kids on the internet. Okay, maybe he wasn't the one catching them per se, but more the symbol of catching them, either way that is how he became the "White Knight".

It annoys me when the tabloids have to smear the names of good symbolic people. However, if he wasn't doing anything wrong, there would have been nothing to catch. **** the tabloids anyway!!

So then is the Enquirer also a white knight?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 08:15 PM
I've only seen that show once, but it kind of bothered me. They would pretend to be underage people, agree to "meet", and then arrest the guy. Something doesn't seem right about that scenario when there was never an underage person in any part of the process.

And there was some poor guy in the episode I saw who showed up and then (before he found out), backed out and said, "I'm not comfortable with your age". And they still arrested the guy after he clearly said he wasn't going to do anything.

And then at the end of the show they mentioned that they had arrested other people who had "inappropriate conversations" even though they'd never made a proposition or shown up anywhere.

Maybe I'd feel differently if I was a parent, but it seemed to me like they were nailing people who, if a bit slimy, didn't seem worthy of being called out on national television and then arrested.

This.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 08:16 PM

No shit. "White Knight"????

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 08:17 PM
This.

(Instituting a pinky-pact alliance with ROR on this issue.)

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2011, 08:20 PM
(Instituting a pinky-pact alliance with ROR on this issue.)

This is a first. I toast you, Sir.

(Someday I'll even get Mr. FAX to common ground, I swear!)

OnTheWarpath58
06-29-2011, 08:39 PM

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 08:46 PM

Only if you equate adultery to child molestation.

BigMeatballDave
06-29-2011, 08:54 PM

I guess I find the whole idea of entrapment pretty much disgusting even though he's going after bad people.Do you have children?

Sorry, but pedophiles are the lowest form of scum on the planet.

They deserve no rights because they are sub-human.

BigMeatballDave
06-29-2011, 09:03 PM
It doesn't matter if they were being set up. The perverts they track are chatting with, who they assume is a minor. Then, they go to the house.

Is it entrapment? Probably. I don't give a shit if it gets a few of these sick Fucks behind bars.

ROR- Did you really just call entrapment disgusting and only refer to these audiophiles as 'bad guys'? Really? Entrapment is worse child molestation?

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 09:12 PM
Having never seen the show, and not knowing who the hell the guy was until this thread, I'm curious:

What age does the person claim to be when replying to these alleged pedos?

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 09:15 PM
So is what they're doing a good thing because they're capturing potential audiophiles? Or does it apply to other crimes?

So if, for example, they went into chat rooms and pretended to be a Sprint employee and told people that they could get charges taken off their bill for a kickback, and then arrested the people who did it, that would be good, too? Would any of you do it if presented with the opportunity?

I'm just curious if this method is good because it's targeting a particularly repugnant potential crime or if it's a good tool to combat all potential crime.

Brock
06-29-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm just curious if this method is good because it's targeting a particularly repugnant potential crime or if it's a good tool to combat all potential crime.

The former, IMO.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Having never seen the show, and not knowing who the hell the guy was until this thread, I'm curious:

What age does the person claim to be when replying to these alleged pedos?

I think in the one I saw, they were pretending to be 16 or 17 or something. We're not talking little kids. They had someone answer the door who was a young-looking 20 year-old or thereabouts.

pr_capone
06-29-2011, 09:19 PM
So is what they're doing a good thing because they're capturing potential audiophiles? Or does it apply to other crimes?

So if, for example, they went into chat rooms and pretended to be a Sprint employee and told people that they could get charges taken off their bill for a kickback, and then arrested the people who did it, that would be good, too? Would any of you do it if presented with the opportunity?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgbilzDkVB1qf8yek.gif

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 09:19 PM
The former, IMO.

Okay, that's more acceptable to me.

I still think they were a bit overreactive on the one episode I saw. It seemed like maybe they arrested some people who weren't quite over the line legally. But then again I don't really know what the law is. If you have a racy conversation with a 17 year-old, apparently that's illegal?

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 09:23 PM
I think in the one I saw, they were pretending to be 16 or 17 or something. We're not talking little kids. They had someone answer the door who was a young-looking 20 year-old or thereabouts.

And people here are equating men chasing 16 year olds to true audiophiles?

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 09:40 PM

Maybe that's the other thing that bothered me about the episode. In the one I saw, the girl certainly looked young, but she wasn't exactly ... um ... "undeveloped". And rightly or wrongly, the hospitals in this country are full of 16 year-olds giving birth, so it's not like 16 year-olds aren't sexually active in this day and age. (Not saying it's good for society, just saying that it happens.)

Obviously, the law is the law and if you're 40 and you're chasing a 16 year-old, there's something wrong with that scenario well beyond the legalities, but it's not like these guys were handing candy to 8 year-olds.

And saying that an 18 year-old is legal and a 16 year-old isn't legal is somewhat arbitrary to start with. For that matter, my mother was married at 16.

(Okay, help me out, ROR and pr_capone, so I don't get labeled an audiophile sympathizer.)

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 09:48 PM
Maybe that's the other thing that bothered me about the episode. In the one I saw, the girl certainly looked young, but she wasn't exactly ... um ... "undeveloped". And rightly or wrongly, the hospitals in this country are full of 16 year-olds giving birth, so it's not like 16 year-olds aren't sexually active in this day and age. (Not saying it's good for society, just saying that it happens.)

Obviously, the law is the law and if you're 40 and you're chasing a 16 year-old, there's something wrong with that scenario well beyond the legalities, but it's not like these guys were handing candy to 8 year-olds.

And saying that an 18 year-old is legal and a 16 year-old isn't legal is somewhat arbitrary to start with. For that matter, my mother was married at 16.

(Okay, help me out, ROR and pr_capone, so I don't get labeled an audiophile sympathizer.)

Your point is solid, IMO. Age of consent is a variable by state, with 16 being the mostly widely used cutoff year, exceptions among the different states, and the ages now are much older than what used to be the way of things.

http://www.age-of-consent.info/

pr_capone
06-29-2011, 09:49 PM

I completely agree with you. People bandy the word pedo around too easily without knowing what it even means. You fucked a 16 year old? You are a pedo!

By definition... As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary).

So no. None of those guys who came to visit 16 or 17 year olds are pedophiles. In fact, our neighbors to the north, Canukistan, have a national age of consent set to 16. There is a line somewhere but it is vague and completely dependent on the mental and physical maturity of the young person in question.

listopencil
06-29-2011, 09:50 PM
I don't. What he was caught doing is a walk in the park compared to his Tv program.

audiophiles should be executed.

Apples and Oranges.
Yeah, I have to say I agree completely.

Brock
06-29-2011, 09:50 PM

12-15 year olds, and I'd say yes, they're pedos.

listopencil
06-29-2011, 09:53 PM
By definition... As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary).

I didn't know that, but it makes sense to me.

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 09:56 PM
...By definition... As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary)...

Yes, and this is why I was asking about the age.

listopencil
06-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Ephebophilia is the sexual preference of adults for mid-to-late adolescents (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolescence), generally ages 15 to 19.<sup id="cite_ref-Krafft-Ebing_0-0" class="reference">[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#cite_note-Krafft-Ebing-0)</sup><sup id="cite_ref-springerlink.com_1-0" class="reference">[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#cite_note-springerlink.com-1)</sup> The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century, and has been more recently revisited by Ray Blanchard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Blanchard).<sup id="cite_ref-springerlink.com_1-1" class="reference">[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#cite_note-springerlink.com-1)</sup> It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term "chronophilia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia)". Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction. In sexual ethics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_ethics), it may be defined as a sexual preference for girls generally 14–16 years old, and boys generally 14–19 years old.<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#cite_note-2)</sup> Some authors define ephebophilia as a sexual preference for pubescent and adolescent boys.<sup id="cite_ref-3" class="reference">[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#cite_note-3)</sup>

In research environments, specific terms are used for chronophilias: for instance, ephebophilia to refer to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents,<sup id="cite_ref-Krafft-Ebing_0-1" class="reference">[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#cite_note-Krafft-Ebing-0)</sup> hebephilia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia) to refer to the sexual preference for earlier pubescent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty) individuals, and pedophilia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia) to refer to the sexual preference for prepubescent children (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child).<sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#cite_note-4)</sup> However, the term pedophilia is commonly, but incorrectly, used to refer to any sexual interest in minors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_%28law%29) below the legal age of consent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent), regardless of their level of physical, mental, or psychological development.<sup id="cite_ref-www.usccb.org_5-0" class="reference">[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia#cite_note-www.usccb.org-5)</sup> Acting upon ephebophilic preference can be illegal, for example, when the adolescent is below the legal age of consent (e.g. statutory rape (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape)).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 09:58 PM
12-15 year olds, and I'd say yes, they're pedos.

I'll freely note that I have no children, am never around children or teenagers, and don't know anything about the psychological maturation of children and youth, so I would yield to the parents on this, but it seems to me like there should be some sort of sliding scale on punishment for these guys.

10 year-olds that you lure into the free-candy van = go away for a long, long time and get labeled as a sex offender

17 year-olds who are sporting adult curvature and that you met at a night club = slap on the wrist

With an exponential curve in between.

BigMeatballDave
06-29-2011, 10:06 PM
I think in the one I saw, they were pretending to be 16 or 17 or something. We're not talking little kids. They had someone answer the door who was a young-looking 20 year-old or thereabouts.All the shows I saw the female agent was posing as 13-15.

listopencil
06-29-2011, 10:10 PM
I'll freely note that I have no children, am never around children or teenagers, and don't know anything about the psychological maturation of children and youth, so I would yield to the parents on this, but it seems to me like there should be some sort of sliding scale on punishment for these guys.

10 year-olds that you lure into the free-candy van = go away for a long, long time and get labeled as a sex offender

17 year-olds who are sporting adult curvature and that you met at a night club = slap on the wrist

With an exponential curve in between.

You would think that something like that could be done, yet there are stories of people getting their lives destroyed for something similar to your "slap on the list" scenario.

Backwards Masking
06-29-2011, 10:11 PM
That's hilarious that guy got caught - reminds me of the Jimmy Swaggart thing, but on a smaller scale (though in Jimmy's defense he just preached against prostitution, didn't actually spend a career catching them). I've always thought this Cheaters guys morals were sketchy at best.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks setting a opportunity to bust someone (like prostitution stings and when police leave an open truck full of top notch electronics in a poor neighborhood) where one wouldn't otherwise exist is dirty pool.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 10:12 PM
This is totally a Rain Man theory with no fact behind it, but I have to ask other people about this.

When you think about age and attractiveness, is it normal to have young women (not illegal young for this discussion's purposes, just young) at the apex of the attractiveness scale for your entire life, or is it normal for the preference to shift older as the person gets older?

For example, when I was 16, nothing was more attractive than a 16 year-old girl. A 30 year-old woman was unattractive and a 40 year-old woman was repugnant.

When I was 25, nothing was more attractive than a woman in, say, her early 20s. Teenage girls were still quite attractive, but my preferences shifted older. I preferred a 20-something to a teen. And suddenly I could see attractiveness among women in their mid-30s.

When I was in my late 30s, the most attractive women to me were in their late 20s or early 30s, and I could start seeing some attractive women in their early 40s. At the same time, I really didn't see much in 16 year-olds any more. They were definitely less attractive than 20-somethings and really in about the same league as late-30-somethings or maybe even 40-somethings. They simply weren't near the top of my preferences.

Now that I'm in my late 40s, the apex may be women in their late 30s or thereabouts. A woman who's 21 may be attractive, but few have the character and features to match up with older women. I now see a lot of attractive women in their 40s, and even a few in their early 50s.

Don't get me wrong. There are still 19 year-olds who are smoking hot, but if my wife ran off with Jude Law and I started dating again, I wouldn't be pursuing 19 year-olds. While my sweet spot ages slower than I do, my sweet spot continues to get older.

Is this normal? Do y'all see this same evolution? Or have you maintained the same age preferences throughout your life?

If I'm normal and this skewing is normal, it raises the question of why some men still go for young, young women or girls. Is there something developmentally that they didn't experience to kick-start the progression of age preferences? As a result, are their preferences stuck in time from when they were 16? I'm curious about this given my own changes over time.

Backwards Masking
Oh crap, this is the catch a predator guy, not the cheaters guy. he's a little more moral. but hypocrisy is hypocrisy either way. even if the chick he cheated with was 30.

Brock
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks setting a opportunity to bust someone (like prostitution stings and when police leave an open truck full of top notch electronics in a poor neighborhood) where one wouldn't otherwise exist is dirty pool.

Well, fuck that. What justifies people helping themselves to a circular saw just because it happens to be easy to grab?

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 10:14 PM
All the shows I saw the female agent was posing as 13-15.

This. I've not seen these "17 year old luring a 20 year old" episodes, but that would be a different situation.

The handful of episodes I've seen have 35+ guys attempting to have a sexual encounter with a girl in the 12-14 age range.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 10:16 PM
All the shows I saw the female agent was posing as 13-15.

Oh, really? Honestly, I could be misremembering. I wasn't paying that close of attention. It just came on after the Simpsons one night and I didn't bother changing the channel while I was doing other stuff.

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Oh, and also, a sting operation is not the same as "entrapment". From what I understand, they let these guys initiate contact and steer the relationship from beginning to end. They even go so far as to bring along transcripts of the guy chatting with the "girl" and suggesting the meeting. These guys aren't conned into anything and are often repeat offenders.

Backwards Masking
06-29-2011, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=Rain Man;7722456]Is this normal? Do y'all see this same evolution? Or have you maintained the same age preferences throughout your life?

QUOTE]

Absolutely it changes over time, and if they're legal age, I don't care if you're 80 and she's on her 18th birthday, there's nothing wrong with that as long as both parties consent IMO.

I believe, when it comes to dating, to perfect age both to be yourself AND to pursue would be late twenties (27-29) and not just cause I'm currently 28 LOL. A 28 year old who goes diggin for gold ain't gonna get the evil eyes that an 18 year old will. Likewise for 50 plus year old going for the 28 yr. old instead of the 18 yr. old. The perfect example would be Al Bundy (that's his name anyone who tries correcting me gets five across the eyes) and his bride on Modern Family. He's 63 and she's about my age and no one raises an eye.

Plus, 28 year olds are a zillion times more mature and have a much more realistic view of what they want in life (usually) than an 18 yr. old. And they're usually still DAMN good looking. At least for a little while LOL.

Backwards Masking
06-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Well, **** that. What justifies people helping themselves to a circular saw just because it happens to be easy to grab?

Uh, nothing. What justifies inventing crime where none would otherwise exist? Money for the state? That's a WAY bigger crime than petty theft anyday.

kysirsoze
This is totally a Rain Man theory with no fact behind it, but I have to ask other people about this.

When you think about age and attractiveness, is it normal to have young women (not illegal young for this discussion's purposes, just young) at the apex of the attractiveness scale for your entire life, or is it normal for the preference to shift older as the person gets older?

For example, when I was 16, nothing was more attractive than a 16 year-old girl. A 30 year-old woman was unattractive and a 40 year-old woman was repugnant.

When I was 25, nothing was more attractive than a woman in, say, her early 20s. Teenage girls were still quite attractive, but my preferences shifted older. I preferred a 20-something to a teen. And suddenly I could see attractiveness among women in their mid-30s.

When I was in my late 30s, the most attractive women to me were in their late 20s or early 30s, and I could start seeing some attractive women in their early 40s. At the same time, I really didn't see much in 16 year-olds any more. They were definitely less attractive than 20-somethings and really in about the same league as late-30-somethings or maybe even 40-somethings. They simply weren't near the top of my preferences.

Now that I'm in my late 40s, the apex may be women in their late 30s or thereabouts. A woman who's 21 may be attractive, but few have the character and features to match up with older women. I now see a lot of attractive women in their 40s, and even a few in their early 50s.

Don't get me wrong. There are still 19 year-olds who are smoking hot, but if my wife ran off with Jude Law and I started dating again, I wouldn't be pursuing 19 year-olds. While my sweet spot ages slower than I do, my sweet spot continues to get older.

Is this normal? Do y'all see this same evolution? Or have you maintained the same age preferences throughout your life?

If I'm normal and this skewing is normal, it raises the question of why some men still go for young, young women or girls. Is there something developmentally that they didn't experience to kick-start the progression of age preferences? As a result, are their preferences stuck in time from when they were 16? I'm curious about this given my own changes over time.

I'm 28, but I would tend to agree with everything here. (So far)

Rain Man
Well, **** that. What justifies people helping themselves to a circular saw just because it happens to be easy to grab?

I guess my concern would be that some people may make a one-time mistake if confronted with an unusual opportunity. Most of us wouldn't plot to steal a million dollars from a bank, but if we were driving along a country road and there was an armored car with the hood up and nobody around and back door open with a bunch of money bags, it might be an impulse crime of opportunity against one's normal character.

That's a theoretical construct and maybe it doesn't apply to that TV show at all. I don't remember the details of how they set it up and why they got the guys they did. I'm just saying that sometimes people can screw up if faced with something unexpected. But I agree with you that they're still breaking the law in such a case.

Brock
06-29-2011, 10:21 PM
Uh, nothing. What justifies inventing crime where none would otherwise exist? Money for the state? That's a WAY bigger crime than petty theft anyday.

Thieves are thieves, whether they're being artificially tempted or not. Fuck em. Zero sympathy.

Backwards Masking
06-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Thieves are thieves, whether they're being artificially tempted or not. **** em. Zero sympathy.

Bullshit artists are bullshit artists, whether they're working on their own or for somebody else. Zero sympathy, zero justification.

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 10:23 PM

It doesn't violate their constitutional rights and it gets active sexual predators off the street. I cannot even fathom what problem you guys have with this approach. Big WTF moment for me.

pr_capone
06-29-2011, 10:23 PM

I've got to think that some of it has to do with perceived mental maturity as well as having things in common. An 18 year old, while physically attractive, is likely to have next to nothing in common with me. Knowing this, I am much less likely to be attracted to her as a whole than someone who is closer to my own age.

Young women are fun to look at, but I'm not sure I could feign the interest in her life needed to get to the point where I could bed her. Therefore, I am far less interested in her.

Brock
06-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Bullshit artists are bullshit artists, whether they're working on their own or for somebody else. Zero sympathy, zero justification.

Whatever that means.

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 10:25 PM
...Is this normal? Do y'all see this same evolution? Or have you maintained the same age preferences throughout your life?...

Age has never really been a factor for me. I was dating women in their 20's and 30's when I was a teen, as well as women in my own age range.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 10:25 PM
Oh, and also, a sting operation is not the same as "entrapment". From what I understand, they let these guys initiate contact and steer the relationship from beginning to end. They even go so far as to bring along transcripts of the guy chatting with the "girl" and suggesting the meeting. These guys aren't conned into anything and are often repeat offenders.

And that's certainly the right way to do it.

I guess I just kind of felt bad for the one guy who showed up, looked tormented, and then said, "I can't do this. You're too young." And then the next thing you know he's getting handcuffed and his life is ruined. (As an aside, I think he wasn't showing for a young girl. I think he was in the young boy part of the episode.)

The guys showing up with liquor and condoms I didn't feel sorry for.

Backwards Masking
06-29-2011, 10:27 PM
Whatever that means.

I'd post the definition of bullshit artist here FOR you but I still doubt you'd understand it. Get what that means?

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 10:28 PM
Thieves are thieves, whether they're being artificially tempted or not. **** em. Zero sympathy.

Circumstances matter. We acknowledge that in the law.

Brock
06-29-2011, 10:28 PM
I'd post the definition of bullshit artist here FOR you but I still doubt you'd understand it. Get what that means?

Sounds like a bunch of irrelevant babble.

kysirsoze
06-29-2011, 10:29 PM
And that's certainly the right way to do it.

I guess I just kind of felt bad for the one guy who showed up, looked tormented, and then said, "I can't do this. You're too young." And then the next thing you know he's getting handcuffed and his life is ruined. (As an aside, I think he wasn't showing for a young girl. I think he was in the young boy part of the episode.)

The guys showing up with liquor and condoms I didn't feel sorry for.

I suppose I'd have to see this episode, but I'm not saying there is absolutely no gray area here. I just haven't seen any in which I was able to find any sympathy for the predator.

Brock
06-29-2011, 10:29 PM
Circumstances matter. We acknowledge that in the law.

Well, the guys who get caught stealing in a sting operation still go to jail, so I don't think they matter as much as you think.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I've got to think that some of it has to do with perceived mental maturity as well as having things in common. An 18 year old, while physically attractive, is likely to have next to nothing in common with me. Knowing this, I am much less likely to be attracted to her as a whole than someone who is closer to my own age.

Young women are fun to look at, but I'm not sure I could feign the interest in her life needed to get to the point where I could bed her. Therefore, I am far less interested in her.

Yeah, I figure that's got a lot to do with it. But I don't think that's a conscious process on my part. It's not like I see an attractive 44 year old and think, "I bet we would have a lot of shared cultural history." Maybe it's a subconscious recognition of that very fact, or maybe we get better at seeing character in faces that are more "finished", or maybe it's part of a self-regulating process of seeing our own aging faces in the mirror, so that some wrinkles are now "the new normal".

I'm really curious about this, both among normal people like us and why it doesn't happen in the guys who are getting caught on that TV show.

Backwards Masking
It doesn't violate their constitutional rights and it gets active sexual predators off the street. I cannot even fathom what problem you guys have with this approach. Big WTF moment for me.

I wasn't talking about the guys who talk to 13 yr. olds who show up with pills and rubbers, they deserve to be hunted down and busted.

I'm referring more to prostitution stings and the episodes of Cops where they leave a truck full of stereos at 25th and Prospect and hide behind the corner with video cameras for hours til a homeless guy shows up for them to take to jail.

The pedarats deserve everything they have coming to them i.e. showering with Nasty Nate. I should have been more specific.

pr_capone

A man steals a loaf bread to feed his starving family = thug stealing your car stereo?

No.

Backwards Masking
06-29-2011, 10:31 PM
Sounds like a bunch of irrelevant babble.

Liars are liars.

Still irrelevant babble?

Brock
06-29-2011, 10:31 PM
A man steals a loaf bread to feed his starving family = thug stealing your car stereo?

No.

Yes.

Brock
06-29-2011, 10:32 PM
Liars are liars.

Still irrelevant babble?

It's certainly babble that makes no sense to me in the context of this thread.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Age has never really been a factor for me. I was dating women in their 20's and 30's when I was a teen, as well as women in my own age range.

Was there a particular range that you were more attractive to? It sounds like you had a broad range, but no particular peak. Has that broad range moved up as you've gotten older, or would you still be going after this same age range today if you were single. (I don't know your age, but I'm guessing you're well past your teens.)

Backwards Masking
06-29-2011, 10:33 PM
It's certainly babble that makes no sense to me in the context of this thread.

I'm sure everyone reading this can sympathize with you.

pr_capone
06-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Yes.

A woman kills her husband while he sleeps because he abuses her and her kids = Lee Harvey Oswald?

You cannot tell me that circumstances don't matter!

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Well, the guys who get caught stealing in a sting operation still go to jail, so I don't think they matter as much as you think.

Actually, you're wrong about this.

Brock
06-29-2011, 10:37 PM
A woman kills her husband while he sleeps because he abuses her and her kids = Lee Harvey Oswald?

We aren't talking about murder vs. protecting yourself from harm, we're talking about theft. You know, taking something that doesn't belong to you? Your reasoning for doing it doesn't matter, it's theft.

Brock
06-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Actually, you're wrong about this.

People who get caught stealing in a sting operation don't go to jail?

BigMeatballDave
06-29-2011, 10:40 PM
A 20 year old and a 17 year old is an entirely different dynamic.

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-29-2011, 10:42 PM
I have no problem with the approach, and no sympathy for the offenders. But putting it in on TV as entertainment just never sat well with me.

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 10:42 PM
Was there a particular range that you were more attractive to? It sounds like you had a broad range, but no particular peak. Has that broad range moved up as you've gotten older, or would you still be going after this same age range today if you were single. (I don't know your age, but I'm guessing you're well past your teens.)

I've never really had a particular range, and I've never seen any signs of that changing. I've usually dated older women, but that's mostly coincidental.

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 10:43 PM
People who get caught stealing in a sting operation don't go to jail?

Some do, some don't. As I said, circumstances matter.

A homeless man stealing bread because he hasn't eaten in a week is a hell of a lot different than a rich man stealing a bike because it looks shiny. They may sometimes end up in the same place, but I can assure you that the police and prosecutors take such factors into account.

listopencil
06-29-2011, 10:46 PM

...and that's a strong argument for trial by jury. The woman killing her abusive husband and the man stealing to feed his children are still breaking the law. It's up to a jury to force the law to deal compassionately with them. The judge also has substantial input into how these cases go. That's the "check and balance" so to speak.

Backwards Masking
06-29-2011, 10:47 PM
A 20 year old and a 17 year old is an entirely different dynamic.

I knew a 20 yr. guy who worked at a parks and rec place I used to go to who got busted doing it with a 15 yr. old. He now has his name on The Website between a rapist and pedarat. Was he old enough to know better? Absolutely. Does he deserve to be on the site he is? I still can't answer.

Also I just learned if you get caught taing a whiz in public you can (and usually) get busted for indecent exposure and get put on The Website as well. This to me is a VERY gray area. I remember as a kid one time after a Royals game 16 some yrs. ago one of my uncles took a whiz in the parking lot between two large vehicles (the portopottie lines were long), one was a van with tinted windows. Turns out it had a family in it who just laughed at him. He was embarrassed, but that was it. Fast Farward to now, he tries to do the same thing, the family turns him in, he's on The List for life next to a two serial rapists. Hard to fathom, but kinda justified. Big gray area.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 10:50 PM
Some do, some don't. As I said, circumstances matter.

A homeless man stealing bread because he hasn't eaten in a week is a hell of a lot different than a rich man stealing a bike because it looks shiny. They may sometimes end up in the same place, but I can assure you that the police and prosecutors take such factors into account.

I'd kill the man who stole the bike. But I'd probably get kicked off the jury on a bike-stealing case.

pr_capone
06-29-2011, 10:52 PM
...and that's a strong argument for trial by jury. The woman killing her abusive husband and the man stealing to feed his children are still breaking the law. It's up to a jury to force the law to deal compassionately with them. The judge also has substantial input into how these cases go. That's the "check and balance" so to speak.

exactly

BigRock
06-29-2011, 10:53 PM
I suppose I'd have to see this episode, but I'm not saying there is absolutely no gray area here. I just haven't seen any in which I was able to find any sympathy for the predator.

http://www.esquire.com/print-this/predator0907

That story describes the worst case scenario of the predator busts. I'm not saying you should feel sympathy for the guy, it's just a measuring stick. If you don't feel sorry for him, you won't for anybody.

Okie_Apparition
06-29-2011, 11:00 PM
The show I saw, the children were between 12-14. They showed maybe 4-5 guys showing up for a girl, 1 for a boy. Most had sent pics of their junk, knowing they were sending it to persons well underage.

According to the host, they were having trouble getting a perp arrested & out of sight before another showed up for their "date."

RedNFeisty
06-29-2011, 11:03 PM
16 maybe the legal consenting age, but I will tell you now; some fucking man in his 20's, 30's, 40's or older, start trying to sweet talk my little girls into some nasty shit, they WILL fucking die!!!

It is a chemical imbalance in the brain that makes people go after children, and yes, being 16 means you are still a child incapable of really making life altering decisions. Just because a 16 year old can give birth, doesn't mean she will make a good mother.

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 11:13 PM
16 maybe the legal consenting age, but I will tell you now; some ****ing man in his 20's, 30's, 40's or older, start trying to sweet talk my little girls into some nasty shit, they WILL ****ing die!!!

It is a chemical imbalance in the brain that makes people go after children, and yes, being 16 means you are still a child incapable of really making life altering decisions. Just because a 16 year old can give birth, doesn't mean she will make a good mother.

This will be stunning, and devastating, news to the millions of women throughout history who were married and capably running households before their 16th birthday. Here's a table about it that only goes back to 1880 but, even from this, you can see the major change in the laws over the course of recent history.

http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24

Wikipedia has an article on it, noting the much younger ages throughout history as well, but I can't vouch for everything in the article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

RedNFeisty
06-29-2011, 11:20 PM
This will be stunning, and devastating, news to the millions of women throughout history who were married and capably running households before their 16th birthday. Here's a table about it that only goes back to 1880 but, even from this, you can see the major change in the laws over the course of recent history.

http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24

Wikipedia has an article on it, noting the much younger ages throughout history as well, but I can't vouch for everything in the article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Don't take me back to the past, this isn't the past and times have changed. Girls are not raised the same way. Girls are not raised to be mothers at the age of 16 like they were back in the good ole days.

I still think the men that married 16 year old girls back in the 16th century were monsters, just as they are today. The only difference is it was acceptable then.

RedNFeisty
06-29-2011, 11:23 PM
Oh, and don't get me started on why it was acceptable and the "norm" back in 1880. All women were viewed as were fuck dolls that took care of the children, the home, and the tending to the animals.

Don't go there with me.

Just Passin' By
06-29-2011, 11:33 PM
Don't take me back to the past, this isn't the past and times have changed. Girls are not raised the same way. Girls are not raised to be mothers at the age of 16 like they were back in the good ole days.

I still think the men that married 16 year old girls back in the 16th century were monsters, just as they are today. The only difference is it was acceptable then.

Well, according to your guidelines, 16 year olds can't make life altering decisions. So, using that logic, we would need to stop handing out licenses to 16 year olds, take away the choice of abortion from 16 year olds, stop asking 16 year olds which parent they want to live with, eliminate emancipation as an option for 16 year olds in bad home situations, etc...

pr_capone
06-29-2011, 11:38 PM

I wonder if Rain Man's (presumably father?) was a monster that used her as a **** doll.

Rain Man
06-29-2011, 11:50 PM
I wonder if Rain Man's (presumably father?) was a monster that used her as a **** doll.

In fairness, she was talking about men who did it in the 16th century. My dad did it in the 20th. Big difference. (Steps back with a slightly befuddled look.)

Funny thing is, my mom was raised by her grandmother, and her grandmother got married at either 14 or 15. We're talking about people who started their lives very early. My dad was 18 and a working man when he married my mom, and he married her the day after she graduated high school. For a woman in her situation, that was probably ideal. I suspect that her grandmother was no longer in school when she got married at 14 or 15, so she had basically transitioned into an adult life already. For these women, getting married was the de facto next stage of life, and I suspect that they wanted to do it as quickly as possible. (And for what it's worth, my parents are still married.)

Maybe what we have now is a demographic and biological collision that's producing unusual circumstances. Today's youth live at home longer, stay in school longer, and simultaneously are physically developing earlier. They're socially "children" later in life because they're in school longer and not transitioning to an adult working life, but they're physically adults earlier, in that physical development is happening much earlier for all of those "Food, Inc." reasons.

pr_capone
06-29-2011, 11:59 PM
In fairness, she was talking about men who did it in the 16th century. My dad did it in the 20th. Big difference. (Steps back with a slightly befuddled look.)

Funny thing is, my mom was raised by her grandmother, and her grandmother got married at either 14 or 15. We're talking about people who started their lives very early. My dad was 18 when he married my mom, and he married her the day after she graduated high school. For a woman in her situation, that was probably ideal. I suspect that her grandmother was no longer in school when she got married at 14 or 15, so she had basically transitioned into an adult life already.

I used your post as an example due to the bolded part in her post.

Maybe what we have now is a demographic and biological collision that's producing unusual circumstances. Today's youth live at home longer, stay in school longer, and simultaneously are physically developing earlier. They're socially "children" later in life because they're in school longer and not transitioning to an "adult" working life, but they're physically adults earlier, in that physical development is happening much earlier for all of those "Food, Inc." reasons.

They youth today are developing faster but they are also better educated than the youth of days gone by. They are also exposed to more sexual imagery through tv, movies, & music than ever before.

If anything, I would think that the youth of today may be better prepared for a physical encounter than the youth of the past ever could be.

Rain Man
06-30-2011, 12:04 AM
I used your post as an example due to the bolded part in her post.

Understood. I was chuckling about it.

They youth today are developing faster but they are also better educated than the youth of days gone by. They are also exposed to more sexual imagery through tv, movies, & music than ever before.

If anything, I would think that the youth of today may be better prepared for a physical encounter than the youth of the past ever could be.

Yeah, good point. That's the point I was trying to make, I think, though not very well. We have "children" today who are more precocious or mature or developed or whatever than the adults of yesteryear in many ways. Edit: Or at least it seems that way as an observing non-parent.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-30-2011, 05:01 AM
Yes.

No and Fuck No.

Okie_Apparition
06-30-2011, 06:44 AM
It could be a daughter given up for adoption & the wife chickened out of the meet. Our his wife visiting from the future after having her head frozen after her death. Or a sex robot he had made that developed the ability to think for it's self. No sense jumping to conclusions

beach tribe
06-30-2011, 06:56 AM
16 maybe the legal consenting age, but I will tell you now; some ****ing man in his 20's, 30's, 40's or older, start trying to sweet talk my little girls into some nasty shit, they WILL ****ing die!!!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XnrwScA2-rQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chill. I'm joking.

RedNFeisty
06-30-2011, 07:35 AM
You guys are entitled to your opinion. In my view, no matter how well adjusted a 16 yr may seem or how well developed she is, she is not ready for a "man" in this day and age. And, yes, I have friends that had children in high school, were they ready? NO. Do they wish they could do it all over again? Fuck yes, they do.

I really do believe young girls were married off early, because that was perceived as best for them. Young women did not receive an education and were considered nearly worthless if they were not married.

If a "man" is incapable of having an attraction for women of legal age, they have a serious issue with their brain.

I really can not believe I am having this debate on here. Stop trying to justify men fucking 16 year old girls.

I don't have a problem with an 18 year or even maybe a 20 year old dating a 16 year old, depending on the maturity level of both the male and female. However, when it comes to a person over 21, search for a person that is also over 21. I do also understand a couple dating in high school, then one person is now over 21 and the other is not.

Rausch
06-30-2011, 07:38 AM
I really do believe young girls were married off early, because that was perceived as best for them. Young women did not receive an education and were considered nearly worthless if they were not married.

That and the average life expectancy in many places was between 35-45 years...

Bwana
06-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Ooooops!

http://media.egotvonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/chris-hansen.jpg

Iowanian
06-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Have a seat, Mr Hanson.
What's in the bag?
Nothing?
Looks like a 2ltr of Purple Panty Dropper and some condoms.
What exactly were you planning on doing?
You're free to leave if you must....but I should inform you that
your wife is waiting on the patio with a billy club.

BigCatDaddy
06-30-2011, 08:08 AM
I'm dedicating this thread to one Mr Dane McCloud.

Rain Man
06-30-2011, 09:31 AM
You guys are entitled to your opinion. In my view, no matter how well adjusted a 16 yr may seem or how well developed she is, she is not ready for a "man" in this day and age. And, yes, I have friends that had children in high school, were they ready? NO. Do they wish they could do it all over again? **** yes, they do.

If a "man" is incapable of having an attraction for women of legal age, they have a serious issue with their brain.

I really can not believe I am having this debate on here. Stop trying to justify men ****ing 16 year old girls.

I don't have a problem with an 18 year or even maybe a 20 year old dating a 16 year old, depending on the maturity level of both the male and female. However, when it comes to a person over 21, search for a person that is also over 21. I do also understand a couple dating in high school, then one person is now over 21 and the other is not.

I have to defend sex with underage women, because without it I wouldn't exist. :D

And I think we're all pretty much on the same page and are just arguing around the fringes of the issue - enforcement and legalities. It seems pretty obvious to me that a 40 year-old guy chasing a 16 year-old has issues.

The culture issue is an interesting one, and how it's changed over time. I agree that 100 years ago women really had no choice but to marry young and have kids young. Therefore, doing so wasn't a "wrong" decision as long as they got married first. Nowadays they have a lot more options, so it's important that they be aware of those options, and be sufficiently mature to make their decisions, before they start down a particular path. Unfortunately, that's not happening enough, and the middle-aged men who pursue them certainly don't help the cause.

Dave Lane
06-30-2011, 09:44 AM
what does this have to do with what I said?

Bump your sarcasm meter up a couple notches.

Detoxing
06-30-2011, 09:45 AM
You guys are all forgetting about the best part of the show. The whole reason I even watch the show. The Chat logs! They're ****ing hilarious.

40 year old weird pervy guy: haha. Well....you are sexy.

14 y/o girl: Thanks. I just learned how to shave my legs

40 year old weird pervy guy: oh really? I don't mean to sound like a perv, but have you ever sucked a fat cock before? If not, I'd love to choke you with mine.

14 y/o girl: haha....you're silly

40 year old weird pervy guy: My dick is so big you'll love it. I'll make love to you all through the night, and you know, maybe even PIIYB, if that's ok with you and all....only if you're ready though

14 y/o girl: Gee....sounds painful

40 year old weird pervy guy: Nah...I'll make anal sex feel so good. Im a master at it. I put it in girls butts all the time. You'll like it. Especially coming from me. I look like Brad Pitt. At least that's what the ladies tell me.

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/3875/17646588.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/17646588.jpg/)

BigCatDaddy
06-30-2011, 10:02 AM
Isn't the older guy marrying the young 16 year old girl a fairly common thing throughout a lot of history?

Saulbadguy
06-30-2011, 10:02 AM
It doesn't matter if they were being set up. The perverts they track are chatting with, who they assume is a minor. Then, they go to the house.

Is it entrapment? Probably. I don't give a shit if it gets a few of these sick Fucks behind bars.

ROR- Did you really just call entrapment disgusting and only refer to these audiophiles as 'bad guys'? Really? Entrapment is worse child molestation?
This has probably been repeated at least 3 times, but legally, it's not the definition of entrapment.

vailpass
06-30-2011, 10:03 AM
Oh, and don't get me started on why it was acceptable and the "norm" back in 1880. All women were viewed as were **** dolls that took care of the children, the home, and the tending to the animals.

Don't go there with me.

That and most people were dead by 40 so they had to start younger.

vailpass
06-30-2011, 10:05 AM
She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and
she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically
had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she
might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver
right up there in front of you, I dont think its crazy at all and
I dont think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and
thats why I got into jail to begin with. And now theyre telling
me Im crazy over here because I dont sit there like a goddamn
vegetable. Dont make a bit of sense to me. If thats what being
crazy is, then Im senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko.
But no more, no less, thats it.

Saulbadguy
06-30-2011, 10:05 AM
That and most people were dead by 40 so they had to start younger.
:thumb:

Cave Johnson
06-30-2011, 10:22 AM

Which is, ultimately, worse than stitches.

Cave Johnson
06-30-2011, 10:40 AM
I hate to spoil a nuanced discussion about consent and sting operations, but this is just too good. The mistresses' phone number is still, inexplicably, on the interwebs.

Kristyn's number: 561-379-0345

http://www.collectivetalent.com/gallery.aspx?id=1075

Text away, Clay.

kysirsoze
06-30-2011, 12:32 PM
http://www.esquire.com/print-this/predator0907

That story describes the worst case scenario of the predator busts. I'm not saying you should feel sympathy for the guy, it's just a measuring stick. If you don't feel sorry for him, you won't for anybody.

All this does is point up the incompetence of the police involved, and the predictable desire of NBC to crank the ratings up as high as they can. Stories about the guys fucking dog do nothing to make me feel bad for him.

If he was an ignorant civilian, MAYBE I could understand how he thought it wasn't illegal to talk to underage kids online like that as long as he didn't act on it. The fact is, however, he absolutely knew the consequences for what he was doing. The police came for him and journalists were there to catch some of it on tape. It's insane to me that this story tries to put the responsibility for his death on the Dateline people.

I have sympathy for him in the sense that I wish he could have gotten help. I can't imagine the stress of having that kind of urge day in day out and just having to suppress it. I'm still glad he isn't a free man, one way or another. He got cold feet and backed out this time. What if he didn't next time? What if no one was watching?

Cave Johnson
06-30-2011, 12:46 PM
All this does is point up the incompetence of the police involved, and the predictable desire of NBC to crank the ratings up as high as they can. Stories about the guys ****ing dog do nothing to make me feel bad for him.

If he was an ignorant civilian, MAYBE I could understand how he thought it wasn't illegal to talk to underage kids online like that as long as he didn't act on it. The fact is, however, he absolutely knew the consequences for what he was doing. The police came for him and journalists were there to catch some of it on tape. It's insane to me that this story tries to put the responsibility for his death on the Dateline people.

I have sympathy for him in the sense that I wish he could have gotten help. I can't imagine the stress of having that kind of urge day in day out and just having to suppress it. I'm still glad he isn't a free man, one way or another. He got cold feet and backed out this time. What if he didn't next time? What if no one was watching?

I don't know, man. Without an actual live boy on the other end, and no in-person contact with the "victim", this strikes me as a thought crime.

More troubling:

"[A]ll of the arrests may have been illegal. Under Texas law, there are only certain circumstances under which a police officer can make an arrest without a prior warrant. But in all of these “To Catch a Predator” decoy-house arrests, it will come to light that not only was there no warrant but the police had done literally no prior investigation. Instead, they simply camped outside the decoy house and arrested the men who emerged after receiving a prior signal from the Dateline crew inside."

Rausch
06-30-2011, 01:13 PM
I don't know, man. Without an actual live boy on the other end, and no in-person contact with the "victim", this strikes me as a thought crime.

True that.

We should at least wait until the rape occurs.

More troubling:

" Instead, they simply camped outside the decoy house and arrested the men who emerged after receiving a prior signal from the Dateline crew inside."

Now THIS does bother me...

Saul Good
06-30-2011, 01:21 PM
I guess if I spray a house with machine gun fire in hopes of killing someone, but the house is empty, I shouldn't be charged with attempted murder because there weren't any actual people in the house.

Just Passin' By
06-30-2011, 01:26 PM
I guess if I spray a house with machine gun fire in hopes of killing someone, but the house is empty, I shouldn't be charged with attempted murder because there weren't any actual people in the house.

Well, what if you just showed up, but decided not to shoot?

Saul Good
06-30-2011, 01:40 PM

If I had plotted out the drive by with someone over the internet, I would imagine that I would be guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.

Rausch
06-30-2011, 01:42 PM

You'd be GoChiefs...

Just Passin' By
06-30-2011, 02:47 PM
If I had plotted out the drive by with someone over the internet, I would imagine that I would be guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.

Where's the conspiracy? The victim isn't performing a criminal act, and there's not a 3rd party.

Cave Johnson
06-30-2011, 02:50 PM
True that.

We should at least wait until the rape occurs.

Absolutely. We should also lock up all drug users, because they might someday rob and murder for drug money.

Rausch
06-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Absolutely. We should also lock up all drug users, because they might someday rob and murder for drug money.

I'm all good with legalized drugs.

You trying to argue we should legalize pedophilia?...

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-30-2011, 02:57 PM

Just send 'em to Thailand or something. And keep them there.

Just Passin' By
06-30-2011, 02:59 PM

I think he's being sarcastic about the Minority Report style of approach.

vailpass
06-30-2011, 03:06 PM
You'd be GoChiefs...

LMAO out of the park.

kysirsoze
06-30-2011, 05:34 PM

Except he had already committed a crime. The police might have followed improper procedure, but he committed a crime. It's not a thought crime, either. He was speaking to what he thought was a young boy. Luckily it was someone out to catch people like him before they cause irreparable harm to some poor kid. Chatting online is an active process. He chose his course of action and he would have paid the consequences except he chose to end his own life. That's not the fault of a TV show.

You can argue if it's in good taste or not, and I can totally see that point of view, but it sounds like you don't think this guy should have even been arrested for what he did. That is insane to me.

BigMeatballDave
06-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Are we still trying to rationalize pedophilia?

The intent to do it is still there. I suppose its ok to posess child pornography. I mean, afterall, its not real kids, they're just pictures. Right?

BigMeatballDave
06-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Just send 'em to Thailand or something. And keep them there.You dont have kids, do you?

BigMeatballDave
06-30-2011, 05:57 PM

You're missing the point.

sedated
06-30-2011, 06:01 PM
I think he's being sarcastic about the Minority Report style of approach.

Isn't the argument similar to DUI laws?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-30-2011, 06:19 PM
You dont have kids, do you?

No, and keep your screaming brats the hell away from my grocery cart, please...

BigMeatballDave
06-30-2011, 06:39 PM
No, and keep your screaming brats the hell away from my grocery cart, please...You don't seem to think child predators are anything to be concerned about.

If I had my way, I would have their genitals removed with vice grips.

Then burn them all alive.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-30-2011, 06:58 PM
You don't seem to think child predators are anything to be concerned about.

If I had my way, I would have their genitals removed with vice grips.

Then burn them all alive.

:rolleyes:

Well, I guess we all need a dream to follow...

CosmicPal
06-30-2011, 07:02 PM
No, and keep your screaming brats the hell away from my grocery cart, please...

Ahhh, c'mon, you know you're just dying to babysit his kids, ROR. :D

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Ahhh, c'mon, you know you're just dying to babysit his kids, ROR. :D

At this point, I highly doubt he'd let me...:evil:

Just Passin' By
06-30-2011, 07:08 PM
Isn't the argument similar to DUI laws?

:(

You're going to get me in trouble if we start with the DUI laws, so I'll pass on this one.

BigRock
06-30-2011, 07:12 PM
It's insane to me that this story tries to put the responsibility for his death on the Dateline people.

It's not that crazy. After repeatedly vowing to fight it, NBC settled a $100M wrongful death lawsuit from the guy's family rather than let it go to trial.

BigMeatballDave
06-30-2011, 07:19 PM
:(

You're going to get me in trouble if we start with the DUI laws, so I'll pass on this one.Interesting. Please elaborate.