PDA

View Full Version : Obama 4 In 10 Americans Think Economy On A “Permanent Decline”…

HonestChieffan
06-30-2011, 11:46 AM
A President who shows zero leadership, and even less desire to be engaged, has the ability to drive the peoples attitudes right to the bottom. The opposite is true as well. A confident, engaged, positive leader can bring people up and create an environment of positives even in difficult times. Great corporate leaders do this when an industry or a company has a rough spell.

Obama couldn't lead 20 whores to a Lions convention.

(Politico) — Nearly 4 in 10 Americans say they think the economy is in permanent decline, a new polls shows as deep pessimism about the economy becomes more widespread.

Thirty-nine percent of those surveyed for a New York Times/CBS News poll ( http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/59008190 )released late Wednesday say they see the economy headed on a downward path – significantly worse than when the question was last asked in October and 28 percent of Americans said the economy was in permanent decline.

At the same time, fewer Americans see the economy as having the potential to eventually recover, with 57 percent of those surveyed saying they think things will, in time, be better. That’s down from 68 percent in October.

As the economy continues to sputter in the eyes of many Americans, President Barack Obama’s approval rating is at 47 percent and his disapproval is at 44 percent. In May, surging in the aftermath of the killing of Osama bin Laden, Obama’s approval rating in the same poll was 57 percent and his disapproval was 37 percent.

BucEyedPea
06-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Don't you know, only analysts, academics and those anointed by the elite can make this claim.

These just the people and their anecdotal observations. They don't count/banyon,kcnative]

Bump
06-30-2011, 11:57 AM
I honestly don't think it matters anymore. All politicians do is worry about what the corporations wants who pay them off. Greed has completely taken over, there's no solution, nothing can be done for the good of the common man. It doesn't matter anymore.

Chief Henry
06-30-2011, 11:59 AM
Don't you know, only analysts, academics and those anointed by the elite can make this claim.

These just the people and their anecdotal observations. They don't count/banyon,kcnative]

But the elite are now calling the President a "Dick" :D See Time magazines
Mark Halperin.

Obama is starting to crash and burn.

BucEyedPea
06-30-2011, 12:01 PM
But the elite are now calling the President a "Dick" :D See Time magazines
Mark Halperin.

Obama is starting to crash and burn.

He just went too far. The elite are grooming someone in the fake opposition party for now, to make it seem like our elections are for the people. Perry cough, cough. Many will fall for it.

ROYC75
06-30-2011, 12:49 PM
The economy is, plus we have never ever came out of the recession. For those who claim and believe we have, get ready for a double dip. I know in my biz, there is a 20% drop in trucks & truck drivers since 2008. Transportation cost will continue to rise due to this shortage plus the fuel increases, making the cost of living continually rising.

It's going to get worst before it gets better.

Fishpicker
06-30-2011, 12:52 PM
4/10 seems like a low figure. I bet 2 out of the remaining 6 suffer from senility.

loochy
06-30-2011, 12:54 PM
I honestly don't think it matters anymore. All politicians do is worry about what the corporations wants who pay them off. Greed has completely taken over, there's no solution, nothing can be done for the good of the common man. It doesn't matter anymore.

I think this is it. We see that the government doesn't care to do anything, so why would it get better?

Backwards Masking
07-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Wow, 7 posts in a DC thread in a row and I basically agree with all of them.

Never thought that would happen. I'd view it as progress if we weren't all agreeing hope is slipping away.

The Mad Crapper
07-01-2011, 06:56 PM
http://www.iaza.com/work/110702C/iaza15144951595000.jpg