PDA

View Full Version : News Police officer beats, pepper sprays, and tasers a mentally handicapped teen...

CoMoChief
06-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Teen is then charged with assault.

Un-fucking-believable......:shake:

[URL="http://www.activistpost.com/2011/06/cops-just-love-those-tasers-mentally.html[/URL]

Kevin Koeninger
Courthouse News Service

DAYTON, Ohio - Dayton police "mistook" a mentally handicapped teen-ager's speech impediment for "disrespect," so they Tasered, pepper-sprayed and beat him and called for backup from "upward of 20 police officers" after the boy rode his bicycle home to ask his mother for help, the boy's mom says. 

Pamela Ford says her "mentally challenged/handicapped" son Jesse Kersey, 17, was riding his bike near his Dayton home when Officer Willie Hooper stopped him and tried to talk to him.

The mom says that "Prior to the incident described below, defendant Hooper knew Jesse and was aware that Jesse was mentally challenged/handicapped and a minor child."

Nonetheless, Ford says, Hooper "apparently took Jesse's speech impediment for disrespect ... [and] began yelling at Jesse and after Jesse attempted to communicate with him[.] Jesse, being a minor and mentally challenged/handicapped, turned and rode his bike back to his home in an attempt to ask his mother, Ford, to help him communicate with defendant Cooper," according to the complaint in Montgomery County Court.

On the way, the mom says, "A neighbor attempted to communicate with Officer Hooper about Jesse's disabilities and was told to go back into his home, or he would be arrested."

As Ford opened her front door, she says, Hooper and co-defendant Officer John Howard, "fired their Tasers, striking Jesse in the back with both probes."

"Once inside the house, defendant Hooper and defendant Howard began to struggle with Jesse, who was standing against the back door with his hands up in front of his face, saying 'Please quit, please quit.'

"On numerous occasions, Ford and a family friend, Christopher Peyton, informed Officer Hooper that Jesse was mentally challenged/handicapped, and that Jesse did not understand what was happening," the complaint states.

But the mom says the cops continued their assault: "Officer Howard utilized his Cap-Stun pepper spray and sprayed Jesse ... [and] struck Jesse with a closed fist in the upper chest area.

"Officer Howard utilized his ASP and repeatedly struck Jesse in the upper left side of his left thigh.

"Back-up units were requested to Jesse's house, wherein upward of 20 police officers from different jurisdictions were present.

"At no point, even after being advised of Jesse's mental challenge/handicap by Jesse's family and numerous bystanders, did defendant Hooper, defendant Howard, or any other police officer present, attempt to communicate with Jesse or explain in terms he could understand as to why Jesse was being chased.

"Jesse was handcuffed and hogtied before being placed in the back of a police cruiser.

"Jesse was charged with assault on a peace officer, resisting arrest, and obstructing official business."

However, "Jesse was declared incompetent by the Montgomery County Juvenile Court and the charges against Jesse were dismissed."

Jesse and his mom seek damages from the city and the two lead officers, for false imprisonment, false arrest, malicious prosecution, assault, battery, excessive use of force, infliction of emotional distress and civil conspiracy. 

They are represented by Richard Boucher.

Discuss Thrower
06-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Kid obviously deserved it.

Pestilence
JFC

Count Zarth
Cops are retarded.

Pestilence
06-30-2011, 03:22 PM
Seriously....this cop needs jail time for that shit.

Garcia Bronco
06-30-2011, 03:22 PM
****ing PIGS!!! I dare anyone to defend this shit

Pestilence
06-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Cops are retarded.

http://octoberdaniels.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/i-see-what-you-did-there-cat.jpg

Just Passin' By
06-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Someone will be along soon to explain to us all how the little fucker deserved every bit of it.

Cave Johnson
06-30-2011, 03:24 PM
The sad part is, the people of Dayton will be the ones paying for Officer Hooper's f**ktardery.

Start forcing the police pension fund to pay, and you'd see a lot less of this behavior.

vailpass
I'd like to hear the whole story before judging.

Cave Johnson
Someone will be along soon to explain to us all how the little ****er deserved every bit of it.

There's no video..... how do we know the cop wasn't in the right??

Garcia Bronco
06-30-2011, 03:25 PM
I'd fire the officers on the spot. Bye

Huffman83
06-30-2011, 03:25 PM
Now the family will have some easy cash to fall back on as soon as the city settles out of court.

What's funny is you never see the stories of how an officer used a taser and he was in the right.

CoMoChief
06-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Someone will be along soon to explain to us all how the little ****er deserved every bit of it.
CrazyCoffey in 3.....2......1.....

Pestilence
06-30-2011, 03:27 PM

:spock:

MOhillbilly
06-30-2011, 03:27 PM
cops are just people.

Detoxing
06-30-2011, 03:28 PM
the kid deserved it.

Cave Johnson
Now the family will have some easy cash to fall back on as soon as the city settles out of court.

What's funny is you never see the stories of how an officer used a taser and he was in the right.

Yeah, bought time that retard paid off for his parents.

vailpass
CrazyCoffey in 3.....2......1.....

Do you feel there is no possibility that there are relevant facts in addition to this single story? Or do you feel a story coming from
www.activistpost.com/2011/06/cops-just-love-those-tasers-mentally
has covered the entire story in an unbiased manner?

BigCatDaddy
To be fair there is a proven media biased towards the mentally challenged.

Cave Johnson
cops are just people.

With tasers, clubs, guns, and backup.

Detoxing
06-30-2011, 03:29 PM
cops are just people.

Typically with little man syndrome and a bad attitude.

Mr. Laz
To be fair there is a proven media biased to the mentally challenged.

I hate Big Handicapped

vailpass

Sounds credible to me.

MOhillbilly
06-30-2011, 03:31 PM

and dogs.

mikey23545
06-30-2011, 03:32 PM
The sad part is, the people of Dayton will be the ones paying for Officer Hooper's f**ktardery.

Start forcing the police pension fund to pay, and you'd see a lot less of this behavior.

Yes, and then Obama will pass another stimulus bill to bailout the pension plans of the government employees throughout the nation...

Huffman83
06-30-2011, 03:33 PM

Sometimes back up x20 w/ tasers, clubs (not so much anymore since the taser has pretty much replaced it.) and guns.

CoMoChief
06-30-2011, 03:34 PM
I'd fire the officers on the spot. Bye

cop needs to stand criminal trial for assault.

IF it's true that the cop knew the kid had mental disabilities and still acted the way he did.....he needs to be thrown in jail and his pension needs to be deducted and pay for court fees, restitution to family etc.

As said before....taxpayers end up paying for police misconduct (should it reach that level). But, I do firmly believe that start taking these fines and restitution/lawsuit payments out of the police pension funds, then you start making the entire police dept held accountable for one of it's dumbass's mistakes, this shit would stop in almost a heartbeat. They have a brotherhood of "blue" code. Time to start making them all accountable.

mikey23545
06-30-2011, 03:35 PM

Until I hear the story from somewhere besides "activistpost.com" I think I'll withhold judgement...

That sounds about like "democraticunderground.com"....

Garcia Bronco
06-30-2011, 03:38 PM
cop needs to stand criminal trial for assault.

IF it's true that the cop knew the kid had mental disabilities and still acted the way he did.....he needs to be thrown in jail and his pension needs to be deducted and pay for court fees, restitution to family etc.

As said before....taxpayers end up paying for police misconduct (should it reach that level). But, I do firmly believe that start taking these fines and restitution/lawsuit payments out of the police pension funds, then you start making the entire police dept held accountable for one of it's dumbass's mistakes, this shit would stop in almost a heartbeat. They have a brotherhood of "blue" code. Time to start making them all accountable.

I agree 100 percent. They can put their money where their taser is

CoMoChief
06-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Do you feel there is no possibility that there are relevant facts in addition to this single story? Or do you feel a story coming from
has covered the entire story in an unbiased manner?

The only thing that this story doesn't cover is why he was stopped in the first place. I would like to know. either way, the cop knew he was mentally challenged and how the officers responded is VERY unacceptable.

Garcia Bronco
06-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Until I hear the story from somewhere besides "activistpost.com" I think I'll withhold judgement...

That sounds about like "democraticunderground.com"....

I don't know man...that would be difficult to make up. They have no right to beat him even if the kid did disrespect them.

vailpass
06-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Some of you want to believe bad things about police officers so bad you will let yourselves be talked into crediting a seemingly outrageous story from a source called
activistpost.com.
Think about it.

vailpass
06-30-2011, 03:42 PM
The only thing that this story doesn't cover is why he was stopped in the first place. I would like to know. either way, the cop knew he was mentally challenged and how the officers responded is VERY unacceptable.

How the hell do you know what that story didn't cover? How do you know wha the officer knew or didn't know?
The only source you have is activist.com

Jenson71
06-30-2011, 03:43 PM
cops are just people.

They're trained. Or at least they should be. And they swear to protect people. Cops are people, and some people are good and some people are abusive. This is probably an abusive cop that needs to be stripped of his authority.

Fish
06-30-2011, 03:44 PM
The story is biased as hell..... but I can't see how the officers could have been justified with what they did, even if it is way embellished...

mikey23545
06-30-2011, 03:44 PM
Yeah, but this doesn't even sound like the actions of an untrained individual, much less a cop.

Garcia Bronco
06-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Some of you want to believe bad things about police officers so bad you will let yourselves be talked into crediting a seemingly outrageous story from a source called
activistpost.com.
Think about it.

Since they are using real names and situations...a fraudulent report would result in being sued and/or jail time. Plus there are more than a dozen places with the story.

Jenson71
activistpost.com.
Think about it.

Are you brand new to the internet, or are you just playing stupid? Just because a website hosts a story doesn't mean they created it.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/06/29/Tasered.pdf

Garcia Bronco
Yeah, but this doesn't even sound like the actions of an untrained individual, much less a cop.

No it doesn't. I have personally witnessed trained officer perform this kinf of behavior. That doesn't mean most police are bad...but this kind of crap has to stop. All the kid wanted was his momma to help communicate with a what appears to be a criminal wearing a badge.

loochy
Just an FYI...you people DO know that they use the term "Mentally Challenged" nowdays to apply to a WIDE range of conditions, including being an overall idiot.

vailpass
06-30-2011, 03:46 PM

No it does not. Could that possibly be a good reason to seek a second source on this story?

Saulbadguy
06-30-2011, 03:46 PM
POLICE STATE!!!11

BigMeatballDave
06-30-2011, 03:51 PM
I live in the Dayton area and this is the 1st I've heard of this story.

Nothing on local news about it.

kysirsoze
06-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Just an FYI...you people DO know that they use the term "Mentally Challenged" nowdays to apply to a WIDE range of conditions, including being an overall idiot.

"They" might, but overall idiot doesn't get a case thrown out of court and all charges dropped.

mikey23545
06-30-2011, 03:53 PM
No it doesn't. I have personally witnessed trained officer perform this kinf of behavior. That doesn't mean most police are bad...but this kind of crap has to stop. All the kid wanted was his momma to help communicate with a what appears to be a criminal wearing a badge.

Believe me, if true I would be the first in line to apply tasers to the ballsacks of those cops till the batteries went dead...It just doesn't sound believable the way it is presented.

BigCatDaddy
06-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Sorry guys, I think I'm going to have to side with the cop on this one.

Jenson71
06-30-2011, 03:55 PM
I live in the Dayton area and this is the 1st I've heard of this story.

Nothing on local news about it.

It happened over a year ago.

loochy
"They" might, but overall idiot doesn't get a case thrown out of court and all charges dropped.

I know. I'm actually just curious as to what is wrong with the kid.

Jenson71
Believe me, if true I would be the first in line to apply tasers to the ballsacks of those cops till the batteries went dead...It just doesn't sound believable the way it is presented.

DTLB58
06-30-2011, 03:58 PM
I'd like to know why the police were after him to begin with?
What did he do to initiate their contact with him?

Strange.

kstater
06-30-2011, 03:58 PM

I can go file a lawsuit against against the Cookie Monster for raping me, doesn't mean it's factually true.

CoMoChief
06-30-2011, 04:01 PM
How the hell do you know what that story didn't cover? How do you know wha the officer knew or didn't know?
The only source you have is activist.com

i hope you know that "activist.com" isn't the media outlet that initially reported it, it was just posted on their site.

knowing why he was initially stopped to begin with is huge.

But this is what I do know (from experience) When police stop to question, and you don't give them an answer they like hearing...they're gonna just harass you more and more. Once you're stopped and detained (whether it's temporary or not) they pretty much can keep you there and do whatever the hell they want to and if you do anything about it, the laws/statutes/punishments are all on their side, and you're just gonna end up digging yourself in a bigger hole.

Here's an example.

Person A is walking down a street.....cop rolls up and stops and wants to talk with him. Person A refuses as he's just minding his own business and doesn't legally have to talk to the cop if he doesn't want to as he wasn't doing anything wrong. Well the cop then is going to ask for ID, search his little database and make sure there aren't any warrants etc......see where this is going?

Jenson71
06-30-2011, 04:01 PM
You realize this is all claims made solely by the one side? None, some, or all of which could be true.

You realize that by making up stories in court documents you face serious consequences, not least the total disrespect of the legal community in which you work, right?

Jenson71
06-30-2011, 04:03 PM
I can go file a lawsuit against against the Cookie Monster for raping me, doesn't mean it's factually true.

Here is the law firm of his counsel: http://boucherandboucher.com/firm.shtml

Do you actually think they made this story up?

CoMoChief
06-30-2011, 04:03 PM
It happened over a year ago.

really? that i didn't know. date on the article was today.

either way...still wrong as hell.

Jenson71
06-30-2011, 04:08 PM
There used to be a chief police officer in Polk County, Kane. He patrolled East Des Moines and his cops called themselves Kane's Cowboys. They'd really beat the hell out of people and then say "They resisted!". Great tactic. Some of you are pretty naive.

And some cops fuck female inmates for phone cards. Get your heads out of your asses.

mikey23545
06-30-2011, 04:10 PM

Johnson71 is obviously an ambulance chaser if he thinks that is iron clad proof...

vailpass
06-30-2011, 04:12 PM
There used to be a chief police officer in Polk County, Kane. He patrolled East Des Moines and his cops called themselves Kane's Cowboys. They'd really beat the hell out of people and then say "They resisted!". Great tactic. Some of you are pretty naive.

And some cops **** female inmates for phone cards. Get your heads out of your asses.

Tell us some more of your big city stories there home boy. You is hard as hell.LMAO

Detoxing
06-30-2011, 04:13 PM
Just out of curiosity, was this kid black?

mikey23545
06-30-2011, 04:13 PM
You realize that by making up stories in court documents you face serious consequences, not least the total disrespect of the legal community in which you work, right?

Frivolous lawsuits are thrown out all the time, are they not?

Jenson71
06-30-2011, 04:15 PM
Johnson71 is obviously an ambulance chaser if he thinks that is iron clad proof...

Since when has "iron clad proof" ever been necessary?

BigMeatballDave
It happened over a year ago.That explains it. I was living in Akron then.

vailpass
Just out of curiosity, was this kid black?

Are you asking because the cop couldn't understand what he said?

Detoxing
06-30-2011, 04:16 PM
Are you asking because the cop couldn't understand what he said?

Just gotta add some fuel to the fire is all.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-30-2011, 04:18 PM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BwUokIMv3uw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jenson71
06-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Tell us some more of your big city stories there home boy. You is hard as hell.LMAO

Dallas County was the location of the cop who would offer phone cards to female inmates for blowjobs. It was so bad that other cops gave a lot of testimony on it.

I went to school with a girl whose dad was a cop in CF. He's no longer a cop anymore because he got caught taking an inmate out to her house, buying her clothes, and having sex with her.

Discuss Thrower
06-30-2011, 04:19 PM

Would explain why the kid got stopped in the first place unless that's been already discused. It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't the cops first attempt at a BWB (biking whilst black).

loochy
06-30-2011, 04:21 PM

He is probably gay too.

vailpass
06-30-2011, 04:23 PM

He is probably gay too.

:D Evil men.
These bastards are their own fuel.

vailpass
06-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Dallas County was the location of the cop who would offer phone cards to female inmates for blowjobs. It was so bad that other cops gave a lot of testimony on it.

I went to school with a girl whose dad was a cop in CF. He's no longer a cop anymore because he got caught taking an inmate out to her house, buying her clothes, and having sex with her.

Tent City thinks those are cute bed-time stories.

Jenson71
06-30-2011, 04:27 PM
Tent City thinks those are cute bed-time stories.

I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm pointing out that people who go "What!? A beating!? That can't be a cop!" haven't really been paying attention.

JD10367
06-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Vengeance is coming, coppers!

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/whos-the-retard-now.jpg

bowener
06-30-2011, 04:41 PM

This. And make it a requirement that police must have a 4 year degree (BA) in criminal justice along with the typical few months of cop training they do. Should cut down on the retard cops that seem to be prevalent on every force.

Valiant
06-30-2011, 04:48 PM
This. And make it a requirement that police must have a 4 year degree (BA) in criminal justice along with the typical few months of cop training they do. Should cut down on the retard cops that seem to be prevalent on every force.

I don't think the city could afford that many educated cops..

vailpass
06-30-2011, 04:49 PM
If this was a year ago has there been a trial yet? If so, results?

Jenson71
06-30-2011, 04:54 PM
If this was a year ago has there been a trial yet? If so, results?

Hell, moron, look at the top right of the document, I've now posted three times, twice is a post replying to you.

Pants
06-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Hell, moron, look at the top right of the document, I've now posted three times, twice is a post replying to you.

lol

RockChalk
06-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Since this was over a year ago, was there any explanation provided by the police?

I mean surely this officer didn't just see a kid riding his bike, then decide to beat the shit out of him because of disrespect. I'm not saying the officers are in the right (if this really did go down the way it's reported), but the large majority of cops don't just ride around beating, macing and tasering people.

Johnny Vegas
06-30-2011, 05:13 PM
he got retard strength!!1!!!1!

Detoxing
06-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Since this was over a year ago, was there any explanation provided by the police?

I mean surely this officer didn't just see a kid riding his bike, then decide to beat the shit out of him because of disrespect. I'm not saying the officers are in the right (if this really did go down the way it's reported), but the large majority of cops don't just ride around beating, macing and tasering people.

NSFW http://niggastolemybike.ytmnd.com/

RockChalk
06-30-2011, 05:20 PM
NSFW http://****astolemybike.ytmnd.com/

Nice

Detoxing
06-30-2011, 05:28 PM
NSFW http://****astolemybike.ytmnd.com/

Nice

Lol. Fucking CP Filters fucked it up, lol.

RockChalk
06-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Lol. ****ing CP Filters ****ed it up, lol.

It was pretty easy to decipher

boogblaster
06-30-2011, 08:39 PM
whats new ....

ChiefsNow
06-30-2011, 08:50 PM

He was just trying to get to the cookies and your wide open butt was just there for the taking.

durtyrute
06-30-2011, 08:57 PM
The cops will see no time and will go on about their business. They might,MIGHT, be suspended for a day or two, but even that is unlikely.

teedubya
06-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Cops have low IQs... so it's hard to say who is the mentally handicapped person in this instance.

This country amazes me daily.

|Zach|
06-30-2011, 10:45 PM
In this thread...

Knee jerk reactions.

RustShack
07-01-2011, 01:57 AM
I bet the cop was from Creston.

Bane
07-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Ha!Stay classy pigs.
Posted via Mobile Device

JD10367
07-01-2011, 05:21 AM
In this thread...

Knee jerk reactions.

No shit, Sherlock. What do you expect? Given the title, and the way it was described, you expect people to think it was justified?

I'm sure the story isn't as slanted as they're making it out to be. But, frankly, I don't care what the details are. The bottom-line facts are:

1.) Underage
2.) Retard
3.) Apparently weaponless
4.) Apparently not doing anything illegal
5.) Assaulted in his own home
6.) Tasered, beaten, and pepper sprayed
7.) By enough cops to field a football team

No matter how you slice it, that's ****ing way over the line. They should all be shitcanned and sued.

Garcia Bronco
07-01-2011, 06:16 AM
if it didn't happen and the police were justified...then why did they drop the charges? Exactly.

I mean if Santiago was in no danger, why did he need to be transferred off the base?

Over-Head
07-01-2011, 06:47 AM
First it's a cement alligator, now a mentally handicaped kid...right on!!

Way ta go, shoot first ask questions later :thumb:

Dave Lane
07-01-2011, 06:49 AM
That's retarded.

Over-Head
07-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Not to mention how he should be covered in Antifreeze, and wished aids upon :rolleyes:

Bump
07-01-2011, 07:05 AM
it's ok just as long as the cop didn't call him a retard or anything.

Easy 6
07-01-2011, 08:33 AM
I hope Ma buys Jesse the best bike on the block with their huge lump of settlement money.

petegz28
07-01-2011, 08:47 AM
IF and I say IF this story is accurate the Cop or Cops involved should be fired, end of story.

If I had a handicapped child and saw that happening I would be going to jail with my child.

vailpass
07-01-2011, 09:28 AM

I don't read 12 page attachments.
The results from the trial are found where in that document?

Valiant
07-01-2011, 09:54 AM

Man, the one person I hate to defend is jenson. But he gave you the link and it would take five mins. To browse the file. Everyone on here spends more time then that just staring at the main page.

vailpass
07-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Man, the one person I hate to defend is jenson. But he gave you the link and it would take five mins. To browse the file. Everyone on here spends more time then that just staring at the main page.

I'm not reading a 12 page doc unless I'm getting paid to do so. I did scan it, saw nothing but a complaint. In the time it would have taken the little bitch to answer whether there were results or not he made a punk comment instead. No wonder dude is 23, in college, and sits alone at a computer.

Pants
07-01-2011, 10:03 AM

Maybe the officer was in the small minority?

Frazod
07-01-2011, 10:08 AM

The complaint was filed A WEEK AGO, fucktard. I guess if you hadn't been so busy whining about the 12 page document you might have noticed the filing date at the TOP OF THE FIRST PAGE.

Obviously there is no resolution yet.

Jesus.

:shake:

vailpass
07-01-2011, 10:17 AM
The complaint was filed A WEEK AGO, ****tard. I guess if you hadn't been so busy whining about the 12 page document you might have noticed the filing date at the TOP OF THE FIRST PAGE.

Obviously there is no resolution yet.

Jesus.

:shake:

Thanks fat boy. Instead of wasting time with snyde comments that was all the kid had to say. Since you consider this place your real world you might take time to read attachments, I'd rather just have the answer.

Jewish Rabbi
07-01-2011, 10:21 AM
We need kc_nut to weigh in on the matter to get the other side of the story.

Frazod
07-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Thanks fat boy. Instead of wasting time with snyde comments that was all the kid had to say. Since you consider this place your real world you might take time to read attachments, I'd rather just have the answer.

Sorry, I guess you were too busy sucking dicks the day they taught about the calendar back in grade school.

Pants
07-01-2011, 10:26 AM
We need kc_nut to weigh in on the matter to get the other side of the story.

Well, that's just not nice.

Jenson71
07-01-2011, 10:55 AM

I did say that. I said, "Hell, moron, look at the top right of the document"

Simply Red
07-01-2011, 11:09 AM
I bet he was after more bacon!

Simply Red
07-01-2011, 11:14 AM

That's a great way of explaining it kstater. It's all 'crystal-clear' now. Ty!

Over-Head
07-01-2011, 11:56 AM
This country amazes me daily. Amazes the rest of theworld too....don't feel alone :shake:

Inspector
07-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Cops must be able to defend themselves from the handicapped ya know. What do you expect?

vailpass
07-01-2011, 12:00 PM
I did say that. I said, "Hell, moron, look at the top right of the document"

"The complaint was filed a week ago" is 3 words shorter than what you said and would have answered the question.
You gave a shitbird response instead of the direct, factual response you know how to give because you dislike me.

vailpass
07-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Sorry, I guess you were too busy sucking dicks the day they taught about the calendar back in grade school.

Oh yeah? I'm the rubber and you're the glue
it bounces off me and sticks to you. Poopy head.

Frazod
07-01-2011, 12:26 PM
"The complaint was filed a week ago" is 3 words shorter than what you said and would have answered the question.
You gave a shitbird response instead of the direct, factual response you know how to give because you dislike me.

"Look at the top right of the document" should be a sufficient answer for anybody who isn't a moron. I don't think it has anything to do with him not liking you - that just makes him a good judge of character.

Backwards Masking
07-01-2011, 02:06 PM

ROFL

Somebody need the wambulance?

loochy
07-01-2011, 02:08 PM

ROFL

Quiet Pee-on Dieon

Backwards Masking
07-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Quiet Pee-on Dieon

You SO could/should have saved that for a better timed Pee Thread. Using here is just plain disappointing to me.

CoMoChief
07-01-2011, 02:19 PM

I read the whole thing. All it was, was the suit that was filed explaining the allegations. The print at the top right just shows where the case was filed and when it would be heard.

Nowhere in that document does it explain:

The cops side of the story
The result of this matter.

So before Jenson gets all high n mighty, maybe he should read the document first. Because nowhere does it say what the end result of this case was.

Fish
07-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I read the whole thing. All it was, was the suit that was filed explaining the allegations. The print at the top right just shows where the case was filed and when it would be heard.

So before Jenson gets all high n mighty, maybe he should read the document first. Because nowhere does it say what the end result of this case was.

:facepalm:

vailpass
07-01-2011, 02:23 PM

ROFL

Jesus n00b stop trying.

Backwards Masking
07-01-2011, 02:28 PM
trying? I thought I was successfully piling on!

Just Passin' By
07-01-2011, 02:32 PM

Your parents must be very proud.