PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Happy Birthday Canada

Over-Head
07-01-2011, 05:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flz30UpNB_M

You Yanks can honk on bo-bo, today is about us!
The Great White North, and greatest country on the planet!

So for once stop trying to steal the lime light....:cuss:

Okie_Apparition
07-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Wait until we stick you with the Bills

Guru
07-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Blame Canada.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
07-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Happy Birthday to our northern neighbor.

Now go drink some beer and enjoy yourself.

Bwana
07-01-2011, 10:00 AM
To the shed!!

The Poz
07-01-2011, 10:21 AM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AAbisg02JD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lyrics - NSFW

ClevelandBronco
07-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Yeah. Happy birthday. Now grow up and get a job, for Pete's sake.

mlyonsd
07-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Yeah HB Canada, sorry about that Stanley Cup thing. No hard feelings.

Pestilence
07-01-2011, 10:58 AM
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/canadian-healthcare-american-canada-day-ecards-someecards.png

Pestilence
07-01-2011, 10:59 AM
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/love-out-canada-day-ecard-someecards.jpg

Bwana
07-01-2011, 08:50 PM
We have an engineer from Canada working at our company. He's a good dude, looks like Woody Allen and takes care of my quotes. I call him LCS (Little Cock Sucker) all the time and we go back and forth, all in good fun. Just so all you boys North of the border know, I took his sorry ass out to lunch today, in honor of your big day. He in turn, put my bid quotes at the top of the list and I won a 500k bid. He felt good over the whole lunch deal and my banking account got fatter. I kind of warm up to this whole Canada day stuff at this point in time.

Hog Farmer
07-01-2011, 08:57 PM
If it wasn't for Canada the United States wouldn't be suffering from the massive floods. Go fuck yourself !

Over-Head
07-01-2011, 09:09 PM
If it wasn't for Canada the United States wouldn't be suffering from the massive floods. Go **** yourself !
Hey asshole, shit flows down hill, and your on the bottem, go **** YOURSELF dickhead

Gadzooks
07-01-2011, 09:10 PM
In celebration, here's Bob and Doug McKenzie's hit single, feat: Geddy Lee
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1BFPt001PYU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://www.flagkingsports.com/fks_shop/images/TML%20Flag%20(Canada%20style).jpg

Hog Farmer
07-02-2011, 04:09 AM
Hey asshole, shit flows down hill, and your on the bottem, go **** YOURSELF dickhead

HaHa. Your rep stick doesn't swing much of a punch. Oh yeah and your border security sux just like Mexico but at least the morons from Canada can't figure out how to cross. They're still stuck in their boat. And it's amazing Al Davis isn't dead yet after becoming the inventor of AIDS.

big nasty kcnut
07-02-2011, 04:45 AM
Canada America hat

Over-Head
07-02-2011, 08:01 AM
HaHa. Your rep stick doesn't swing much of a punch. Oh yeah and your border security sux just like Mexico but at least the morons from Canada can't figure out how to cross. They're still stuck in their boat. And it's amazing Al Davis isn't dead yet after becoming the inventor of AIDS.
Toss smaque on me or my team fine..got no issue with that. Toss a shit ball like that at MY country, well, expect one back.

Oh yeah and your border security sux just like Mexico.
I believe the records will show it was AMERICAN border security who let the terrorists of 9-11 INTO your country, (not to mention let known associates of al qaeda learn how to fly planes, I mean not only did they get INTO your country, your FAA cleared em to learn how to fly). Oh yeah, forgot about that one didn't ya?

Most countries don't pay as much attention to someone leaving as they do entering, but with all your cross border exp, you'd know that.

If your so ****en great at protecting your borders, how come there's such a flow of drug traffic comming across them?
We may not be perfect up here, but at least we don't act like arrogant, ignorant chest puffed up hicks like you that continually blame any other person place or thing for our own **** ups.

You foget asshat, I spent more time crossing the borders of both these 2 countries in 12 years than you, and most other people ever will in their lives, don't even try this debate with me.

I'd love to see the USA try and survive without the influx of Canadian imported energy, mineral, and natural resurces. Go beat your drum to someone who doesn't know difference. Like us or not, you depend on us far more than we depend on you for your "protection".

Go jack off another pig you moron.

**** you,
**** the Chiefs,
And **** the cess pool this site has become, I'm outa here

threebag02
07-02-2011, 09:27 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGU3GV8jwhyYT-M7CvEYeh4XiW0dBVzXqOW8b8TPXg7C8dxDT_Yg

Here use this to repair your relationship

Okie_Apparition
07-02-2011, 09:48 AM
Did the new princess Kate blow out the candles
that's hot

Rausch
07-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Toss smaque on me or my team fine..got no issue with that. Toss a shit ball like that at MY country, well, expect one back.

I believe the records will show it was AMERICAN border security who let the terrorists of 9-11 INTO your country, (not to mention let known associates of al qaeda learn how to fly planes, I mean not only did they get INTO your country, your FAA cleared em to learn how to fly). Oh yeah, forgot about that one didn't ya?

Most countries don't pay as much attention to someone leaving as they do entering, but with all your cross border exp, you'd know that.

If your so ****en great at protecting your borders, how come there's such a flow of drug traffic comming across them?
We may not be perfect up here, but at least we don't act like arrogant, ignorant chest puffed up hicks like you that continually blame any other person place or thing for our own **** ups.

You foget asshat, I spent more time crossing the borders of both these 2 countries in 12 years than you, and most other people ever will in their lives, don't even try this debate with me.

I'd love to see the USA try and survive without the influx of Canadian imported energy, mineral, and natural resurces. Go beat your drum to someone who doesn't know difference. Like us or not, you depend on us far more than we depend on you for your "protection".

Go jack off another pig you moron.

**** you,
**** the Chiefs,

Damn, he just went Nagasaki...

And **** the cess pool this site has become, I'm outa here

Aw, hell no...:cuss:

RedNeckRaider
07-02-2011, 10:27 AM

After a trip to the shed our buddy up north will cool off I am sure. BTW Happy Canada day or whatever it is called OH~

KurtCobain
07-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Yeah OH, you need to just sit in the shed for a min. It's the internet you're gonna get hate anywhere you go. And you can't take anything a resident troll says seriously anyways.

This is a good site and you're a good part of it. And I wouldn't know half the things I've learned about canada and ceilings if it wasn't for you.

Please bud, don't do that Dane shit.

And honestly, I wish I could live in canada.

Just Passin' By
07-02-2011, 12:22 PM
OH popped a gasket, ay?

Rausch
07-02-2011, 12:31 PM
This is a good site and you're a good part of it. And I wouldn't know half the things I've learned about canada and ceilings if it wasn't for you.

LMAO

Frazod
07-02-2011, 12:35 PM

For a pothead, he's awfully high strung.

KurtCobain
07-02-2011, 01:20 PM

A Canadian Pothead at that.

You'd think nothing would bother him....

RedNeckRaider
07-02-2011, 01:24 PM

Yeah I always think of potheads as laid back and easy going. Dang OH are you sure it is weed you are smoking in that shed? ;)

Frazod
07-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Yeah I always think of potheads as laid back and easy going. Dang OH are you sure it is weed you are smoking in that shed? ;)

Sometimes it seems like when they get older and keep doing it, it has the reverse effect.

Skip comes to mind as proof of that.

Gadzooks
07-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Well, when you put down the guy's country on a day where he's celebrating pride in it's history, you can't blame him for being pissed.
If someone posted an anti American rant on the 4th of July, I have a feeling, most wouldn't take it too well.

RedNeckRaider
07-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Sometimes it seems like when they get older and keep doing it, it has the reverse effect.

Skip comes to mind as proof of that.

Maybe so, he did flip out pretty quick on this. I think guys like us have an advantage. We tend to vent and let off a little steam. Real nice guys just seem to snap one day~

RedNeckRaider
07-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Well, when you put down the guy's country on a day where he's celebrating pride in it's history, you can't blame him for being pissed.
If someone posted an anti American rant on the 4th of July, I have a feeling, most wouldn't take it too well.

Agreed but being a Raiders fan on a Chiefs site he is going to catch some crap. I agree with the country part but I would think he would just tell that guy to **** off not the whole site~

Gadzooks
07-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Agreed but being a Raiders fan on a Chiefs site he is going to catch some crap. I agree with the country part but I would think he would just tell that guy to **** off not the whole site~

True – and, essentially, he did tell Hog farmer to fuck off. He seems to think it's a prevailing opinion on the board I guess...

I for one think Canada’s neato keen, eh.:thumb:

Frazod
07-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Maybe so, he did flip out pretty quick on this. I think guys like us have an advantage. We tend to vent and let off a little steam. Real nice guys just seem to snap one day~

This isn't the first time OH has flipped out. Hopefully he'll be back. Perhaps he's just having a bad day. And taking anything that idiot Hogfucker has to say seriously is something that just shouldn't be done.

I don't really think anybody has anything against Canada. Really, how could you? It's not like they do anything bad, like flood the country with illegal scumbags, violent crime, drugs, etc. like our other neighbor.

The Poz
07-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the well wishes. :thumb:
Some of you guys rock and some are still holding resentment from when Uncle Timmy did some inappropriate touching while listening to Anne Murray back in the day. Remember, it wasn't Anne's fault nor Canada's.

While recovering from yesterday's festivities I would like to extend a friendly cross border :toast: and well wishes for your big day on Monday. Be safe and enjoy.
Gonna go join OH in the shed before I make my way over for the Soundgarden concert.

RedNeckRaider
07-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Some of you guys rock and some are still holding resentment from when Uncle Timmy did some inappropriate touching while listening to Anne Murray back in the day. Remember, it wasn't Anne's fault nor Canada's.

While recovering from yesterday's festivities I would like to extend a friendly cross border :toast: and well wishes for your big day on Monday. Be safe and enjoy.
Gonna go join OH in the shed before I make my way over for the Soundgarden concert.

Enjoy your day and I must confess I no very little about your history~

Just Passin' By
07-02-2011, 03:29 PM

You guys are alright in my book, and we need you. With the asinine rules in place down here, we have to go up to Canada to buy a toilet that can flush worth a damn.

Ebolapox
07-02-2011, 03:31 PM

I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY, PAL! :)

Hog Farmer
07-03-2011, 05:09 AM
This isn't the first time OH has flipped out. Hopefully he'll be back. Perhaps he's just having a bad day. And taking anything that idiot Hog****er has to say seriously is something that just shouldn't be done.I don't really think anybody has anything against Canada. Really, how could you? It's not like they do anything bad, like flood the country with illegal scumbags, violent crime, drugs, etc. like our other neighbor.

THIS ! I f he hasn't learned by now then he REALLY needs to quit lacing those stogies with meth. But Canada still caused us to flood. It's all their fault.

Hog Farmer
09-17-2011, 02:11 AM
LMAO OH officially gone !

Slainte
09-17-2011, 02:29 AM
Thanks for Crown Royal Black and the Kids in the Hall.

CrazyPhuD
09-17-2011, 03:10 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rY0WxgSXdEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And holy shit Freddie Mercury was flaming.....

Bwana
09-17-2011, 07:11 AM
Meh, I bet he comes back at some point. He did this once before and was gone for months. He is on my email joke list and I get email from OH at least twice a week and vice versa.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-17-2011, 10:50 AM
I just hope he enjoyed the Birthday of America's Hat.