PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Marcus Bachmann, totally not gay

Cave Johnson
07-01-2011, 10:37 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D8oyA5JV7kA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D8oyA5JV7kA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ILM_7gq9gmU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ILM_7gq9gmU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

ROYC75
07-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Any of this stuff enlightening to you ?

If so, in what way ?

BucEyedPea
07-01-2011, 10:45 AM

If so, in what way ?

I like how the left focuses on what isn't important to most Americans right now.

vailpass
07-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Quick look over here!

ROYC75
07-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Quick look over here!

You forgot to put the guy in that is waving his hand and making a lot of noise over nothing with your comment.

It's the only way to get their attention.

BucEyedPea
07-01-2011, 10:56 AM
They got nuttin' 'cept pullin' an orange.

Amnorix
07-01-2011, 01:23 PM
We're mostly just amusing ourselves since the Republicans have yet to field a candidate that seems to have much chance of beating Obama, despite the persistently high unemployment.

Obama may do in 2012 what Bush did in 2004 -- win seemingly despite all odds being in the other party's favor.

Amnorix
07-01-2011, 01:24 PM

Amusing when you consider that whatever candidate YOU want -- yeah, they ain't winning dick. And if the Tea Party can't win diddily now, when can they ever win?

ROYC75
07-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Amusing when you consider that whatever candidate YOU want -- yeah, they ain't winning dick. And if the Tea Party can't win diddily now, when can they ever win?

So much truth to this. Tea Party win, not this time around. If they do get a conservative nominee, it will fail the 1st time int he general.

Another round of Obama and the Tea Party favorite could win, if we still have a country to have someone run it,another term of Obama is just plum scary.:eek:

fan4ever
07-01-2011, 01:33 PM
I just can't get over that fact that liberals want 4 more years of Obama; aren't their noses bloody enough/pockets empty enough? Baffles me.

Dave Lane
07-01-2011, 01:39 PM
I like how the left focuses on what isn't important to most Americans right now.

Yep cuz you have laser lock on what matters to Americans

dirk digler
07-01-2011, 01:45 PM

Like when the all the losers on the right focused on Rev Wright while a certain somebody was driving the country off the cliff?

vailpass
07-01-2011, 02:00 PM
We're mostly just amusing ourselves since the Republicans have yet to field a candidate that seems to have much chance of beating Obama, despite the persistently high unemployment.

Obama may do in 2012 what Bush did in 2004 -- win seemingly despite all odds being in the other party's favor.

We? Are you an obama supporter?

ChiefsCountry
07-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Like when the all the losers on the right focused on Rev Wright while a certain somebody was driving the country off the cliff?

Obama

BucEyedPea
07-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Yep cuz you have laser lock on what matters to Americans
I sure do when it comes to polls on the economy being #1 as opposed to social values.

I usually don't claim to speak for Americans as a generality...but in this case most have the economy foremost in their minds. Are you denying this?

BucEyedPea
07-01-2011, 02:05 PM

Well, that has much more relevance since the man was a liberation theologist in a liberation theology church that Obama attended for what 20 something years? That philosophy is the thought behind Obama's actions on spending a our 2nd great depression. That and gay issues are state issues ónot federal or presidential.

"It's the economy stupid."óBill Clinton.

dirk digler
07-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Well, that has much more relevance since the man was a liberation theologist in a liberation theology church that Obama attended for what 20 something years? That philosophy is the thought behind Obama's actions on spending a our 2nd great depression. That and gay issues are state issues ónot federal or presidential.

"It's the economy stupid."óBill Clinton.

BS. It was a side show and had nothing to do with anything. When a candidates spouse calls gays barbarians and takes federal money to try to turn gays into straight people that is a huge problem. You would be wise to pull your head out of your large ass.

BucEyedPea
07-01-2011, 02:31 PM
BS. It was a side show and had nothing to do with anything. When a candidates spouse calls gays barbarians and takes federal money to try to turn gays into straight people that is a huge problem. You would be wise to pull your head out of your large ass.

It's not a key issue with the public currently. It is with activists for this cause. I never said some people didn't care about it. Besides you guys take money for plenty of stupid things too.

Again, is this man running for office? This is another Palin-style attack—going after the family.

BucEyedPea
07-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Well let's see what the progressive left's genius says on this matter dirk and pittsie:

"What I hear from my colleagues in the next building is basically that issues matter very little; election results are determined by whether the economy is worsening or improving in the year, or maybe even the six months, before the election." - Paul Krugman

ClevelandBronco
07-01-2011, 02:47 PM

If he was given "federal money" to turn homosexual barbarians into normal people, I suppose our government considered that task important.

ROYC75
07-01-2011, 03:00 PM

What's this ? Like he didn't have help with the road map ?

orange
07-01-2011, 07:33 PM

Hey, did you hear? Obama's birth certificate is forged!!! :eek:

mikey23545
07-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Hey, did you hear? Obama's birth certificate is forged!!! :eek:

Hey, did you see that post about how your boss is diversifying into so many different media outlets?

Hope he still has a little pocket change left for you...

Saul Good
07-01-2011, 07:46 PM
The fact that the number of libs posting here has halved since Obama got elected should give people a clue about the enthusiasm for Obama. If Romney wins the nomination, Obama is going to get thumped.

orange
07-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Hey, did you see that post about how your boss is diversifying into so many different media outlets?

Hope he still has a little pocket change left for you...

Don't fret for me... he's going to get me a judgeship.

Dave Lane
07-01-2011, 08:00 PM

If so, in what way ?

It's like a black fly in my chardonnay...

mikey23545
07-01-2011, 08:17 PM

Well, you should be as qualified for that as Obama was for the presidency.

The Mad Crapper
07-01-2011, 08:34 PM

Is that how much you charge for a blowjob? Damn, you must be one helluva sword swallower.

Fishpicker
07-02-2011, 05:10 AM
dude talks about thinful nathure of homosecksthuals and nobody thinks OP is onto something? c'mon.

maybe he isn't gay but dude sounds ambiguous at best.

suzzer99
07-02-2011, 10:06 AM
The fact that the number of libs posting here has halved since Obama got elected should give people a clue about the enthusiasm for Obama. If Romney wins the nomination, Obama is going to get thumped.

Just to take an extreme case, let's say you run into a room and start screaming and shouting maniacal gibberish. When everyone leaves do you claim victory? There are plenty of places on the Internet where energized debate is still going on. This forum is AIDS.

<------ leaving again

Rausch
07-02-2011, 10:53 AM
dude talks about thinful nathure of homosecksthuals and nobody thinks OP is onto something? c'mon.

maybe he isn't gay but dude sounds ambiguous at best.

He's gay.

/thread...

Jaric
07-02-2011, 05:34 PM
If he was given "federal money" to turn homosexual barbarians into normal people, I suppose our government considered that task important.

I bet they embarrass the shit out of the straight barbarians when they go raping and pillaging.