PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Watching the games online

crispystl420
07-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Did any of you have success watching the games online last year? I know someone had a stream or some account you could watch the games on here with. I have had it up to here with Direct TV and the only thing that has me tethered to them is Sunday Ticket.

MahiMike
07-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Did any of you have success watching the games online last year? I know someone had a stream or some account you could watch the games on here with. I have had it up to here with Direct TV and the only thing that has me tethered to them is Sunday Ticket.

Last 2 years I watched on NFL Replay in HD. Not live though. Had sporadic results using streams. Actually, I just signed up for DirecTV so I could get it. $50/mo. for 200+ channels and FREE NFL Ticket. Hard to beat.

crispystl420
07-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Last 2 years I watched on NFL Replay in HD. Not live though. Had sporadic results using streams. Actually, I just signed up for DirecTV so I could get it. $50/mo. for 200+ channels and FREE NFL Ticket. Hard to beat.

Damn that's a good deal. I can't get a deal because my contract doesn't expire until next year.

loochy
07-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Actually there was a gameday stream set up here on chiefsplanet for users above a certain amount of posts. I forgot who was responsible for it, but it was absolutely outstanding. The stream was good quality and we had a chatroom to discuss everything. It was great and lots of fun. I hope you do it again this year.

crispystl420
07-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Actually there was a gameday stream set up here on chiefsplanet for users above a certain amount of posts. I forgot who was responsible for it, but it was absolutely outstanding. The stream was good quality and we had a chatroom to discuss everything. It was great and lots of fun. I hope you do it again this year.

Damn that sounds nice actually. I live and North Carolina and there isn't a Chiefs bar around these parts.

Psyko Tek
07-01-2011, 05:51 PM
FIRST RULE OF STREAMING
DON'T TALK ABOUT STREAMING

Third Eye
07-01-2011, 06:22 PM
FIRST RULE OF STREAMING
DON'T TALK ABOUT STREAMING

Very much this!

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-02-2011, 12:58 AM
I LOVE BEING ONE TO TWO PLAYS BEHIND EVERYONE WATCHING TEH GAME ON REGULAR TV!!!!!!!!

Simply Red
07-02-2011, 01:29 AM

make the middle finger transition and offer a reach around to infidel goat