PDA

View Full Version : Obama Peter Boyles-Birth Certificate Forged !!-Adobe Expert Mara Zebest

Chiefshrink
07-01-2011, 03:54 PM
http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/06302011PETE6A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cv19avtHVcc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cv19avtHVcc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Captain Obvious
07-01-2011, 04:16 PM
:facepalm:

Mr. Kotter
07-01-2011, 04:37 PM
:rolleyes:

ClevelandBronco
07-01-2011, 04:56 PM
People who don't know shit about digital documents won't care.

Thig Lyfe
07-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Peter Boyle's birth certificate was forged?!!? HOLY SHIT!!!

http://image2.findagrave.com/photos/2006/346/17010501_116602897569.jpg
^SECRET MUSLIN!!!!^

Mr. Kotter
07-01-2011, 05:00 PM
People who don't know shit about digital documents won't care.

People who don't know shit about REAL life seem to care about silly shit.

Jaric
07-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Dude, seriously. It's time to accept defeat and move on.

ClevelandBronco
07-01-2011, 05:11 PM
People who don't know shit about REAL life seem to care about silly shit.

Swallow a gun, you worthless civil servant.

loochy
07-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Well, that proves it. Some random lady went up and said it was fake, so it's fake.

VAChief
07-01-2011, 05:32 PM

^SECRET MUSLIN!!!!^

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dave Lane
07-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Swallow a gun, you worthless civil servant.

Dude you've seemed really pissy lately. Everything ok? You used to be pretty mellow.

Dave Lane
07-01-2011, 07:09 PM
I frikken knew it!

ROFL

ClevelandBronco
07-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Dude you've seemed really pissy lately. Everything ok? You used to be pretty mellow.

Hunky dory.

CoMoChief
07-01-2011, 09:16 PM
There are all kinds of issues that come to surface.

1. There are different fonts of letters and numbers
2. Excessive amounts of layering
3. No seal.

Psyko Tek
07-01-2011, 09:31 PM

^SECRET MUSLIN!!!!^

well gene wilder created him

Psyko Tek
07-01-2011, 09:33 PM
if this is true it makes it the 67th most important issue our country faces

Guru
07-01-2011, 09:43 PM

^SECRET MUSLIN!!!!^

JFC get it right. It's HOLY CRAP.

Mr. Kotter
07-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Hunky dory.

Not really...at all. You are just one of the Tea-Party douche bag....gubment is evil, trailer park trash dinks. Ain't no biggie. We are accustomed. Just sayin' :shrug:

ClevelandBronco
07-02-2011, 01:42 AM
Not really...at all. You are just one of the Tea-Party douche bag....gubment is evil, trailer park trash dinks. Ain't no biggie. We are accustomed. Just sayin' :shrug:

Don't fight the urge. Do the right thing.

SNR
07-02-2011, 02:05 AM
Shit people already made Young Frankenstein and HOLY CRAP jokes.

Was too late :(

Chiefshrink
07-02-2011, 10:53 AM
There are all kinds of issues that come to surface.

1. There are different fonts of letters and numbers
2. Excessive amounts of layering
3. No seal.

Precisely:thumb:

"Just the facts maam".

But we know that "useful idiot" Libs don't deal with the real facts very well do they?:rolleyes:

BucEyedPea
07-02-2011, 11:12 AM

"Just the facts maam".

But we know that "useful idiot" Libs don't deal with the real facts very well do they?:rolleyes:

As an Adobe Illustrator user, my main program, see my analysis in the previous thread on this regarding the layers and that this could have been done to clean up a microfilm copy since it was archived.

Jenson71
07-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Okay, she spoke for probably 15 seconds about the document in that video, and her only conclusion is that it's "not normal." Being abnormal is proof that it's forged or manufactured? No.

Psyko Tek
07-02-2011, 11:32 AM
ABBY NORMAL?

Chiefshrink
07-02-2011, 12:01 PM
As an Adobe Illustrator user, my main program, see my analysis in the previous thread on this regarding the layers and that this could have been done to clean up a microfilm copy since it was archived.

:facepalm: Do you really believe this is "O's" original then? :shrug:

If Obama truly wanted to rid himself of this "controversy" he would have flown to Hawaii(in order not to violate state law-because you know you can't let the original BCs leave the state even if you are POTUS:rolleyes:) and held up to the press and their cameras the "actual" hard copy for all to see and held it up for a "close up" for all to see then this would have been over, period.

SNR
07-02-2011, 12:53 PM
ABBY NORMAL?FUCK I could have gone with the abby normal birth certificate joke

DAMN IT

BucEyedPea
07-02-2011, 02:14 PM

If Obama truly wanted to rid himself of this "controversy" he would have flown to Hawaii(in order not to violate state law-because you know you can't let the original BCs leave the state even if you are POTUS:rolleyes:) and held up to the press and their cameras the "actual" hard copy for all to see and held it up for a "close up" for all to see then this would have been over, period.

This cannot come down to mere belief. I realize that distrust of the opposition is how politics operates, which is not necessarily a bad thing in itself, because imo we need that to keep the sides more honest. ( I am not saying this always works either.)

It's just that the layers alone is not conclusive because there are other scenarios that could apply. So whether or not it's a forgery is one big I don't know. Is that a possibility? Sure, but relying on Adobe Illustrator layers isn't enough since it could have been forged in other ways besides that too. I don't think it looks good for him. I just don't think it provides conclusive proof. It definitely is not a scan though as there would be no layers if it was.

Jenson71
07-02-2011, 02:56 PM

Gosh, haven't heard that before.

orange
07-02-2011, 04:30 PM
**** I could have gone with the abby normal birth certificate joke

DAMN IT

You can still get in with "she's zebest they could do?!"

Ooops.

orange
07-02-2011, 04:38 PM
If Obama truly wanted to rid himself of this "controversy" he would have ...

Apparently all he had to do is what he did. There is no "controversy" left. Even Corsi has been forced to recognize this - he admits in his lawsuit against Esquire that his book sales have tanked, and they can't even get Trump to give them a pinkslip.

ClevelandBronco
07-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Apparently all he had to do is what he did.

I agree. Educating people about why this is an utterly worthless document is too high a hill.

Jaric
07-02-2011, 04:45 PM

"Just the facts maam".

Seriously man, this obsession with his birth certificate is not healthy. If you want to get rid of obama, help campaign against him. That's a far more productive use of your time than this birth certificate stuff which is going nowhere.

America has moved on. It's in your best interests to keep up.

|Zach|
07-02-2011, 04:45 PM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EmcMG4uxiHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCBOSS1
07-02-2011, 08:18 PM
I understand the arguments about moving on. I realize that they are not going to overthrow this guy and basically every requirement about the requirements of being the President of the United States has now been compromised. All of that stuff is antiquated, including being born in America and there being a background check for terroristic alliances, and forget about that whole put your hand on the Bible and swearing to uphold the Constitution of United States. All of that stuff is outdated, right?

But seriously, how can so many intelligent people be so asleep, so apathetical and willfully ignorant? The stack of evidence against this guy's influence, deception and intentions is just huge. I seriously just don't get it.

Okie_Apparition
07-02-2011, 08:25 PM
George Washington was the 1st president & he wasn't born in the US. The next president wouldn't be sworn in until 2013, which we all know won't exist. 12/21/12? Hello
First & last, bookends

Dave Lane
07-02-2011, 08:48 PM
I understand the arguments about moving on. I realize that they are not going to overthrow this guy and basically every requirement about the requirements of being the President of the United States has now been compromised. All of that stuff is antiquated, including being born in America and there being a background check for terroristic alliances, and forget about that whole put your hand on the Bible and swearing to uphold the Constitution of United States. All of that stuff is outdated, right?

But seriously, how can so many intelligent people be so asleep, so apathetical and willfully ignorant? The stack of evidence against this guy's influence, deception and intentions is just huge. I seriously just don't get it.

It's like a black fly in your chardonnay...

VAChief
07-02-2011, 09:46 PM
But seriously, how can so many intelligent people be so asleep, so apathetical and willfully ignorant? I seriously just don't get it.

Oh the irony.

ILChief
07-02-2011, 11:14 PM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/DoubleJayAlum/not_this_shit_again.jpg?t=1242015273

BucEyedPea
07-03-2011, 12:15 AM
George Washington was the 1st president & he wasn't born in the US. The next president wouldn't be sworn in until 2013, which we all know won't exist. 12/21/12? Hello
First & last, bookends

He was born in colonial Virginia and was born British subject like many of the Founders. It was Alexander Hamilton who wasn't born in continental America who was barred from running. May I ask what relevancy this has when none of the Founders who also became presidents were born in this land when it was called the United States?

The idea was to prevent foreigners as that risked an allegiance problem to the nation. I doubt that would apply to men who risked their lives, property and honor to forge the new nation.

Chiefshrink
07-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Apparently all he had to do is what he did. There is no "controversy" left. Even Corsi has been forced to recognize this - he admits in his lawsuit against Esquire that his book sales have tanked, and they can't even get Trump to give them a pinkslip.

Absolutely correct 'Orange my man' !! Of course that is all "O" had to do. Because he knows he will not be held accountable to what is presented. Just throw something together and throw it out there and the Marxist Media covers for you and anyone who still goes after it will look even loonier(a la "sportsshrink" to some of you "useful idiots").

Unlike Palin who still continues to get a colonoscopy at every turn and even to the point that although she has not announced her candidacy and she holds no formal office position they(Marxist Media) will still go through 25K e-mails to find "anything" possilby that would permanently damage her political career.

Honest question here. If there were some question about Bush's BC(especially after the supposed stolen 2000 election:rolleyes:) do you think your Marxist Media would give Bush a pass on his BC like they have Obama?

Oh and still the Connecticut SSN still not explained, other than typo:LOL:

Chiefshrink
07-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Seriously man, this obsession with his birth certificate is not healthy. If you want to get rid of obama, help campaign against him. That's a far more productive use of your time than this birth certificate stuff which is going nowhere.

America has moved on. It's in your best interests to keep up.

Keep up? Pleeeeeeeeeease! I am far ahead of you pal! :thumb: You are just a "useful idiot" being told to "pay no attention to all the unanswered discrepancies about the BC and O's life and let's move forward to "surfdom".

I can see how you would think it's an obsession Jaric but it really is not. It's about how the "Rule of Law" and the Constitution and how it has been thwarted and abused by both political parties for decades. And now to the point where both political parties and the Marxist Media will not even ask for a legit hard copy BC to show legit eligibily for POTUS when most in D.C. on both sides "smell a rat".

Yes, he will not be thrown out and the best thing to do is campaign against him. BUT the first thing you do in order to clean up Washington is expose and get rid of as much corruption as you can and start adhering to the Constitution as it was written. Clean house as they say and get back to the "fundamentals" of what made this country great!!

Jaric,you life has not been impacted enough yet economically to call out for accountability because you are not asking the hard questions yet. But when our debt due to over-spending collapses our dollar and your "starbucks latte and cheeto stained fingers" life comes to a halt you will then begin to ask the hard questions as life becomes (to use a popular overused adjective) "SURREEEEEEEEEEEEAL".

Brock
07-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Jaric,you life has not been impacted enough yet economically to call out for accountability because you are not asking the hard questions yet. But when our debt due to over-spending collapses our dollar and your "starbucks latte and cheeto stained fingers" life comes to a halt you will then begin to ask the hard questions as life becomes (to use a popular overused adjective) "SURREEEEEEEEEEEEAL".

You know, it's entirely possible that these things have happened to you for reasons unrelated to who's president. Maybe you're just a loser looking to blame someone else for your problems.

Chiefshrink
07-03-2011, 02:18 PM
You know, it's entirely possible that these things have happened to you for reasons unrelated to who's president. Maybe you're just a loser looking to blame someone else for your problems.

I've never met a poster on here that tells on himself far more than you!!

I'll pray for you brother!!:thumb:

Brock
07-03-2011, 02:20 PM
I've never met a poster on here that tells on himself far more than you!!

I'll pray for you brother!!:thumb:

Not sure what you mean. You said something to someone you don't know about how his life will be when his starbucks and cheetos lifestyle comes to an end. I can only assume you're actually speaking from experience.

Chiefshrink
07-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Not sure what you mean.

Of course you do. You keep throwing those "hater darts" that don't stick and you will always be miserable my friend. And even when they do stick it never satisfies.

banyon
07-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Keep up? Pleeeeeeeeeease! I am far ahead of you pal! :thumb: You are just a "useful idiot" being told to "pay no attention to all the unanswered discrepancies about the BC and O's life and let's move forward to "surfdom"

Is this a government where we will all be forced to buy Mr. Zogs sex wax?

Brock
07-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Of course you do. You keep throwing those "hater darts" that don't stick and you will always be miserable my friend. And even when they do stick it never satisfies.

You completely misunderstand, which isn't really surprising.

Gary
07-03-2011, 02:49 PM

How about we go after the people who are really running this country. Ya know...the ones who incentivized themselves to the tune of billions of dollars by packaging together a bunch of shitty loans, selling them to investors at AAA rated investments, & then betting on those debts going south...Oh yea, and then looking all of us in the eye and saying "You'll lose everything you ever worked for unless you bail us out."
Once a sufficient number of these thieves have been convicted and the cell door has slammed shut, I'll be ready to see if President Obama is a Kenyan terrorist or an Amazon Woman from the Moon or a Damn Bronco Fan!!!

Der Flöprer
07-03-2011, 03:03 PM
How about we go after the people who are really running this country. Ya know...the ones who incentivized themselves to the tune of billions of dollars by packaging together a bunch of shitty loans, selling them to investors at AAA rated investments, & then betting on those debts going south...Oh yea, and then looking all of us in the eye and saying "You'll lose everything you ever worked for unless you bail us out."
Once a sufficient number of these thieves have been convicted and the cell door has slammed shut, I'll be ready to see if President Obama is a Kenyan terrorist or an Amazon Woman from the Moon or a Damn Bronco Fan!!!

Post of the year.

The Mad Crapper
07-03-2011, 03:45 PM

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

This table lists the top donors to candidate Obama in the 2008 election cycle. The organizations themselves did not donate , rather the money came from the organization's PAC, its individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates. One and two are:

University of California $1,591,395
Goldman Sachs $994,795
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php?cycle=2008&cid=N00009638

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6396/obamabracketdancecopy.jpg

Chiefshrink
07-04-2011, 11:56 AM

This table lists the top donors to candidate Obama in the 2008 election cycle. The organizations themselves did not donate , rather the money came from the organization's PAC, its individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates. One and two are:

Goldman Sachs $994,795

BINGO!!!

Gary
07-04-2011, 12:12 PM

Goldman Sachs $994,795

John McCain's top 5 were:
1. Merrill Lynch $373,595
2. Citigroup Inc $322,051
3. Morgan Stanley $273,452
4. Goldman Sachs $230,095
5. JP Morgan & Chase Co $228,107

Doesn't matter which pony comes in first anymore. The real "owners" have their asses covered no matter what.

Chiefshrink
07-04-2011, 12:16 PM

Again, this is why we have gotten to this point because we have strayed away far too long from our "checks and balances"(Constitution/Judeo/Christian ethics) and now the only way you survive in D.C. is "pay to play" which is what you are talking about and I thoroughly agree wholeheartedly:thumb:

And also why "outsider politicians" (who are usually true conservatives) are shunned and "Alinskyized in a heartbeat from both political sides (a la the Elites) because the "Elites" on both sides of the political aisle don't want their "thieving from the Golden Goose"(a la 'We The People' and our capitalistic economy) to stop. Because the "Elites" know that a "true conservative" will try to stop that "corruptive sh**" at every turn.

The game is up and "We The People" will have no more of it and the "Elites" know it and are fighting veraciously to keep it as you say the "thieving" going on. These "Elites" are like "meth/heroine" junkies to our tax dollars going right into their back pockets.

Back to the fundementals of Liberty and Freedom I say and then we will expose the "Usurpers":thumb:

The Mad Crapper
07-04-2011, 12:42 PM
John McCain's top 5 were:
1. Merrill Lynch $373,595
2. Citigroup Inc $322,051
3. Morgan Stanley $273,452
4. Goldman Sachs $230,095
5. JP Morgan & Chase Co $228,107

Doesn't matter which pony comes in first anymore. The real "owners" have their asses covered no matter what.

That's true, but moonbats have selective memories when it comes to their immortal beloved, Obuttocks.

They still actually believe he's trying to help out the "middle class". ROFL

Chiefshrink
07-04-2011, 02:37 PM
That's true, but moonbats have selective memories when it comes to their immortal beloved, Obuttocks.

They still actually believe he's trying to help out the "middle class". ROFL

BINGO!!

Saul Good
07-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Okay, she spoke for probably 15 seconds about the document in that video, and her only conclusion is that it's "not normal." Being abnormal is proof that it's forged or manufactured? No.

How about this conclusion? "This is not only a fake document, it is an obvious fake."

I'm not saying that I agree or even care, but her conclusion was pretty straightforward.

orange
07-04-2011, 04:55 PM
How about this conclusion? "This is not only a fake document, it is an obvious fake."

I'm not saying that I agree or even care, but her conclusion was pretty straightforward.

How about this conclusion? She's full of shit. Other people - who have not written books about Adobe - have been able to duplicate the layered effect with great ease. Two different ways, in fact - OCR and optimizing for Internet.

Could it be she's letting her birtherism cloud her judgement? :shake:

p.s. This is NOT a document, by the way. It's a PHOTO. The actual document is a piece of paper, and nothing they did to that photo changes that piece of paper in any way. I will say I was wrong about one thing - I expected the paper to have been gone over by FactChecker or someone, but the release so completely devastated the birther "movement" no one's even interested in doing that. All that's left is a few idiot outliers like Boyles - you know, the guy who touted random writers as Obama's real father and an obvious inept forgery of a family photo - in other words, someone with absolutely no credibility at all.

The Mad Crapper
07-04-2011, 04:59 PM

http://www.dallasvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tye.jpg

Jaric
07-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Keep up? Pleeeeeeeeeease! I am far ahead of you pal! :thumb: You are just a "useful idiot" being told to "pay no attention to all the unanswered discrepancies about the BC and O's life and let's move forward to "surfdom".

I can see how you would think it's an obsession Jaric but it really is not. It's about how the "Rule of Law" and the Constitution and how it has been thwarted and abused by both political parties for decades. And now to the point where both political parties and the Marxist Media will not even ask for a legit hard copy BC to show legit eligibily for POTUS when most in D.C. on both sides "smell a rat".

Yes, he will not be thrown out and the best thing to do is campaign against him. BUT the first thing you do in order to clean up Washington is expose and get rid of as much corruption as you can and start adhering to the Constitution as it was written. Clean house as they say and get back to the "fundamentals" of what made this country great!!

Ok, lets get something very clear right now.

You don't know me. Don't pretend that you do.

I was trying to help you stop coming off as a lunatic. It seems however you are dead set on selling your crazy to a group of people who are very obviously not interested in buying it.

Jaric
07-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Not sure what you mean. You said something to someone you don't know about how his life will be when his starbucks and cheetos lifestyle comes to an end. I can only assume you're actually speaking from experience.

No, he's right Brock. You can tell because I accidentally got cheetos dust and starbucks coffee stains on Obama's fake birth certificate. That's why they had to add the layering.

Saul Good
07-04-2011, 06:46 PM
How about this conclusion? She's full of shit. Other people - who have not written books about Adobe - have been able to duplicate the layered effect with great ease. Two different ways, in fact - OCR and optimizing for Internet.

p.s. This is NOT a document, by the way. It's a PHOTO. The actual document is a piece of paper, and nothing they did to that photo changes that piece of paper in any way. I will say I was wrong about one thing - I expected the paper to have been gone over by FactChecker or someone, but the release so completely devastated the birther "movement" no one's even interested in doing that. All that's left is a few idiot outliers like Boyles - you know, the guy who touted random writers as Obama's real father and an obvious inept forgery of a family photo - in other words, someone with absolutely no credibility at all.

Again, I don't care about the birther issue. It's long-since settled to my satisfaction, and I was never particularly interested in it prior to it's being settled. My point was that this woman drew stronger conclusions that saying it was simply unusual.

VAChief
07-04-2011, 07:12 PM
I'm tellin ya the pigman is alive. The governments been experimenting with pigmen since the fifties.

SNR
07-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Latte and cheetos. Is that like wine and cheese but cheaper? Because I gotta say, wine and cheese are good, but if you give me cheetos everything else is garbage. Except beer. Beer and cheetos.

Shit I'm starting to sound like gobowe again.

ClevelandBronco
07-04-2011, 11:44 PM

I can duplicate this document with ease. That's not even close to the point. The point is that there's no reasonable explanation that I've run across for this document to exist in the form in which it was presented.

ClevelandBronco
07-04-2011, 11:54 PM
And before you ask for a detailed explanation of why I know this document is bullshit, please understand why I won't bore you with an answer. I could just as well post it in Chinese for all it would mean to anyone who isn't an expert.

Ugly Duck
07-05-2011, 12:49 AM
basically every requirement about the requirements of being the President of the United States has now been compromised.

But seriously, how can so many intelligent people be so asleep, so apathetical and willfully ignorant? I seriously just don't get it.

You need to meditate on that question for a while. Find a quiet place, sit very straight, clear your mind of all other thoughts & contemplate that question. The answer will come to you. Meanwhile... don't put your confusion out in the world where everyone can see it. I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment.

nstygma
07-05-2011, 01:43 AM
I can duplicate this document with ease. That's not even close to the point. The point is that there's no reasonable explanation that I've run across for this document to exist in the form in which it was presented.they probably flattened it in photoshop but didn't realize illustrator would still show the pieces. that's the only thing i can think of. they should have called it the "digitally remastered version."

SNR
07-05-2011, 01:54 AM
You need to meditate on that question for a while. Find a quiet place, sit very straight, clear your mind of all other thoughts & contemplate that question. The answer will come to you. Meanwhile... don't put your confusion out in the world where everyone can see it. I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment.I hear that when you are ready for the answer, put a piece of poop in your mouth. You will know the answer

orange
07-05-2011, 04:03 AM
And before you ask for a detailed explanation of why I know this document is bullshit, please understand why I won't bore you with an answer. I could just as well post it in Chinese for all it would mean to anyone who isn't an expert.

Here's an expert* shredding Zebest.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/59087668/Response-to-Zebest

And before you condescend any further, I know that you don't know what the **** you're talking about. It is your inability to post any kind of analysis that's stopping you, not any concern about boring anyone.

they probably flattened it in photoshop but didn't realize illustrator would still show the pieces. that's the only thing i can think of. they should have called it the "digitally remastered version."

* I assume he's an expert because he's obviously far better informed than anyone here. He, for example, knows that it wasn't a Photoshop document, or Illustrator, or any Adobe product for that matter - which "expert" Zebest couldn't figure out. He even gives an explanation for why it was presented the way it was, something you just can't figure out.

nstygma
07-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Here's an expert* shredding Zebest.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/59087668/Response-to-Zebest

i enjoyed that read. i assume someone has recreated the optimization style using Preview and posted a pdf showing the same features?

orange
07-05-2011, 02:55 PM
i enjoyed that read. i assume someone has recreated the optimization style using Preview and posted a pdf showing the same features?

Why don't you? Get yourself a MacIntosh and a selection of random scanners - you can always get more if none of those work out - and get a copy of the paper from the White House and knock yourself out.

Alternatively, why don't you hand-produce the nine or ten separate layers from scratch and assemble them into a final document that resembles the pdf. I assume you've looked every bit as hard for someone who's done that to equally no avail.

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2011, 03:56 PM
And before you condescend any further...

Does it bother you that I am an expert in something that you know nothing about? That's a little pathetic, man.

orange
07-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Does it bother you that I am an expert in something that you know nothing about?

Does it bother you that your "expertise" falls far short of BEP's, among others? Or that I learned more in five minutes on internet than you know?

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Does it bother you that your "expertise" falls far short of BEP's, among others? Or that I learned more in five minutes on internet than you know?

I'd be very surprised to discover anyone here who has more than a fraction of my experience and expertise with the technology and techniques involved.

Enjoy the discussion.

Jenson71
07-05-2011, 04:49 PM

Not really. That's how she started, but she ended with nothing but "abnormal." She may have proven that it was a fake that night, but certainly not in that video clip.

nstygma
07-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Why don't you? Get yourself a MacIntosh and a selection of random scanners - you can always get more if none of those work out - and get a copy of the paper from the White House and knock yourself out.

Alternatively, why don't you hand-produce the nine or ten separate layers from scratch and assemble them into a final document that resembles the pdf. I assume you've looked every bit as hard for someone who's done that to equally no avail.the point of the article is that the document is layered because that's how "Preview" optimizes scanned docs for the web(likely using Quartz filters?). therefore, it can do that to any scanned document. actually, any document would suffice, be it scanned or not. any examples?

orange
07-05-2011, 05:02 PM
the point of the article is that the document is layered because that's how "Preview" optimizes scanned docs for the web(likely using Quartz filters?). therefore, it can do that to any scanned document. actually, any document would suffice, be it scanned or not. any examples?

I would think it would at least have to resemble the original in major ways - that is, a combination of printing, typewriting, handwriting and stamps (not to mention the little notations which I assume were pencilled) photocopied onto a background.

I actually thought about doing it with something readily available that anyone could download - I had the brilliant idea of GENEOLOGY SITES. I got as far as downloading a free pdf program (nitroPDF, I think) and then learned about the Mac factor and decided the hell with it (especially since that demonstrated that it went straight from a scanner to pdf, scanner being another item I don't have).

The demonstration is still out there available... get to it.

p.s.
any examples?

I'm still waiting for proof that you can construct a bunch of layers like that independently and combine them into a legible document. Any examples?

nstygma
07-06-2011, 04:31 PM
I would think it would at least have to resemble the original in major ways - that is, a combination of printing, typewriting, handwriting and stamps (not to mention the little notations which I assume were pencilled) photocopied onto a background.i have basically figured out how to reproduce the layering/optimization technique that appears to have been used on this file. the software layers different areas and compresses them based on their characteristics - monochrome, color, etc.
i've seen the white halo effect around the dark text on many color copies from old xerox copiers. perhaps this is a scan of a copy or color print?