PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Jeremiah Wright > Bachmann's pastor

SNR
07-09-2011, 01:03 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/08/bradlee-dean-rants-video_n_893557.html

Chocolate Hog
07-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Looks like Bachmann will be joining Cain and Gingrich in the self destructed department.

Chiefshrink
07-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Marxist media will always tell you who they are afraid of most by who they go after. Just watch the "Alinskyizing" to Bachmann on this drummed up issue:thumb:

Obama had no idea that Wright was a "racist" sitting in his church for 20yrs:rolleyes: The Marxist Media couldn't have that Wright issue off the front page fast enough as opposed to doing their job and investigating further Obama's worldview thus uncovering his real true intentions for this country. But no, the 'knowingly' useful idiots in the MSM carried his water like good little Progressive Marxists that they are.

SNR
07-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Marxist media will always tell you who they are afraid of most by who they go after. Just watch the "Alinskyizing" to Bachmann on this drummed up issue:thumb:

Obama had no idea that Wright was a "racist" sitting in his church for 20yrs:rolleyes: The Marxist Media couldn't have that Wright issue off the front page fast enough as opposed to doing their job and investigating further Obama's worldview thus uncovering his real true intentions for this country. But no, the 'knowingly' useful idiots in the MSM carried his water like good little Progressive Marxists that they are.You raise a good point.

The media will confront Bachmann in the upcoming months about her ties to this guy, and she'll say, "Yeah. So? What about him?" She's passionate about her religion and her beliefs, and won't denounce anything about it just to win a few votes.

Obama lost what little respect I had for him when he cut ties with Wright.

Easy 6
07-09-2011, 01:44 AM

Obama had no idea that Wright was a "racist" sitting in his church for 20yrs:rolleyes: The Marxist Media couldn't have that Wright issue off the front page fast enough as opposed to doing their job and investigating further Obama's worldview thus uncovering his real true intentions for this country. But no, the 'knowingly' useful idiots in the MSM carried his water like good little Progressive Marxists that they are.

From here til perpetuity, everytime you say Alinsky, i will slaughter a puppy.

SNR
07-09-2011, 01:48 AM
From here til perpetuity, everytime you say Alinsky, i will "Alinskyize" a puppy.FYP

Captain Obvious
07-09-2011, 02:18 AM

"We the people" won't stand for that!

Chiefshrink
07-09-2011, 02:26 AM
and she'll say, "Yeah. So? What about him?" She's passionate about her religion and her beliefs, and won't denounce anything about it just to win a few votes.

Obama lost what little respect I had for him when he cut ties with Wright.

That's what I love about her and Palin who get the daily "Marxist colonoscopy" at every turn.

He had to in order to keep his cover. But anybody with half a brain who did just 'a little' homework on this guy could see he was not only being severely disingenuous but downright dishonestly lying and knows the Marxist Media will give him a pass and cover at "all times" no matter what the issue. You are seeing it right now with this "raising the debt ceiling insanity:thumb:

Chiefshrink
07-09-2011, 02:28 AM

And will call PETA on you:p

Chiefshrink
07-09-2011, 02:29 AM
"We the people" won't stand for that!

And "We The People" will not be mocked but "We The People" will mock allllllllllllll "Oblivious useful idiots":p

BucEyedPea
07-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Looks like Bachmann will be joining Cain and Gingrich in the self destructed department.

Now someone needs to dig up Mitt Romney's pastor.

patteeu
07-09-2011, 09:14 AM
So a guy who has a traditional Christian point of view about homosexuality (which I disagree with, btw) is worse than a guy who stirs up racism, class envy and anti-Americanism? Not on my scorecard.

I don't think Bachmann's association with this guy reflects well on her, but it's a less significant association with a less offensive preacher than Obama's 20-year, family-like relationship with a guy who repeatedly condemns our country.

oldandslow
07-09-2011, 09:41 AM
Bachman isn't winning anything. Neither is Palin.

Romney will be the next rep nominee. They want to win an election.

Chiefshrink
07-09-2011, 10:57 AM

Romney will be the next rep nominee. They want to win an election.

If Perry gets it in Romney is toast and Romney is toast from his actual own doing(a la Romney Care and now kissing the unions ass in NH a couple of days ago). Romney will need the 'Tea Party' and "We The People" see right through this phony.

There is still a manure load of "conservative $$" still on the sidelines waiting for Perry to run. Sit back and watch "young and fast":p

Hopefully a Perry/Bachmann ticket coming.

SNR
07-09-2011, 11:46 AM
So a guy who has a traditional Christian point of view about homosexuality (which I disagree with, btw) is worse than a guy who stirs up racism, class envy and anti-Americanism? Not on my scorecard.

I don't think Bachmann's association with this guy reflects well on her, but it's a less significant association with a less offensive preacher than Obama's 20-year, family-like relationship with a guy who repeatedly condemns our country.It is possible to be a conservative Christian and hold traditional views without being a hateful jerkass.

This guy should try it.

(This is the part where you ask me what he's saying that's so hateful)

RedNeckRaider
07-09-2011, 01:11 PM

Fans of Mitt should hope his batshit crazy beliefs are talked about~

go bowe
07-09-2011, 01:17 PM

um, i don't think mormons have pastors or any professional clergy...

Brainiac
07-09-2011, 01:52 PM
That would have been done four years ago if his pastor had anything in his past like this.

Brainiac
07-09-2011, 01:54 PM
If Perry gets it in Romney is toast and Romney is toast from his actual own doing(a la Romney Care and now kissing the unions ass in NH a couple of days ago). Romney will need the 'Tea Party' and "We The People" see right through this phony.

There is still a manure load of "conservative $$" still on the sidelines waiting for Perry to run. Sit back and watch "young and fast":p

Obama supporters hope like hell a Perry/Bachmann ticket is coming. It's his only chance to get re-elected.
FYP

Chiefshrink
07-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Fans of Mitt should hope his batshit crazy beliefs are talked about~

Mormons were racist up until 1977 or 78, I can't remember exactly. Blacks were discriminated against in the Mormon church.

Yeah Mitt's beliefs you better believe they are crazy. There has been a thread here before that talked about what Mormons really believe past the superficial PR crap you see on TV.

All I can say is :eek:

It rivals 'scientology' FYI.:thumb:

Dave Lane
07-09-2011, 04:12 PM

Romney will be the next rep nominee. IF They want to win an election.

FYP

Dave Lane
07-09-2011, 04:15 PM
How is Scientology or Mormonism any more "crazy" than Muslims or Christians?

They are equally retarded. You just didn't learn about them and be told they were real when you were 5. That's the only difference.

Mormons were racist up until 1977 or 78, I can't remember exactly. Blacks were discriminated against in the Mormon church.

Yeah Mitt's beliefs you better believe they are crazy. There has been a thread here before that talked about what Mormons really believe past the superficial PR crap you see on TV.

patteeu
07-09-2011, 04:16 PM
It is possible to be a conservative Christian and hold traditional views without being a hateful jerkass.

This guy should try it.

(This is the part where you ask me what he's saying that's so hateful)

Right. So what's he saying? Is he saying that we should lock up all the gays? Is he saying it's OK to physically assault gays?

It is possible to disagree with a conservative Christian without convincing yourself that he's evil.

Dave Lane
07-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Is it possible to admit that all homosexuals might not be Muslims?

RedNeckRaider
07-11-2011, 10:36 AM

I posted on the thread you are talking about. They contended people are black because they fought less valiantly in a pre earth battle. If a person looks into this pure nonsense religion I cannot understand how they would want a believer of it in the White house~

patteeu
07-11-2011, 10:40 AM
I posted on the thread you are talking about. They contended people are black because they fought less valiantly in a pre earth battle. If a person looks into this pure nonsense religion I cannot understand how they would want a believer of it in the White house~

Is it OK to have a guy who believes that someone turned water into wine and rose from the dead?

KILLER_CLOWN
07-11-2011, 10:43 AM

Aww c'mon we all want our own planet to rule over when we die! ;)

KILLER_CLOWN
07-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Is it OK to have a guy who believes that someone turned water into wine and rose from the dead?

Yes, better than worshipping at the altar of Dick Cheney for sure, we already know he's evil. Obama won a peace prize and has started 2 new wars, he must be a man of peace.

patteeu
07-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Yes, better than worshipping at the altar of Dick Cheney for sure, we already know he's evil. Obama won a peace prize and has started 2 new wars, he must be a man of peace.

I don't have any problem with a Christian like Dick Cheney in the WH, but their beliefs are just as supernatural and preposterous to a non-believer as a Mormon's.

KILLER_CLOWN
07-11-2011, 11:09 AM
I don't have any problem with a Christian like Dick Cheney in the WH, but their beliefs are just as supernatural and preposterous to a non-believer as a Mormon's.

Dick Cheney a Christian, LMAO

ROYC75
07-11-2011, 11:30 AM

Give the left enough time, they will do anything to discredit the right and everything to prop up the left.

VAChief
07-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Dick Cheney a Christian, LMAO

No one knows the heart of another person. I think Pat would agree I am no fan of Mr. Cheney, however it isn't my place to challenge his religious convictions.

SNR
07-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Right. So what's he saying? Is he saying that we should lock up all the gays? Is he saying it's OK to physically assault gays?

It is possible to disagree with a conservative Christian without convincing yourself that he's evil.Is Jeremiah Wright saying that he hates America? Is he saying that white people are evil? No. Listen to his sermons in context. There probably isn't much you agree with in them, but that doesn't make him Hitler like most Americans think.

Bachmann's guy is far more direct in being hateful towards a specific group of people.

All that without saying, "I think gays are da debbil and should be killed."

Dave Lane
07-11-2011, 12:56 PM

I've said that a lot. Scientology and Mormonism are not any less believable than regular Christianity. The claims are just as far fetched from any of them. It's just people are familiar with a guy taking 357,000 species of beetles on a boat made of wood that is so large it would collapse under it's own weight.

They heard it told to them as a child by adults in a position of authority so it is believed.

KILLER_CLOWN
07-11-2011, 12:57 PM
No one knows the heart of another person. I think Pat would agree I am no fan of Mr. Cheney, however it isn't my place to challenge his religious convictions.

You'll know them by their fruits, his seem rather rotten.

patteeu
07-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Is Jeremiah Wright saying that he hates America? Is he saying that white people are evil? No. Listen to his sermons in context. There probably isn't much you agree with in them, but that doesn't make him Hitler like most Americans think.

Bachmann's guy is far more direct in being hateful towards a specific group of people.

All that without saying, "I think gays are da debbil and should be killed."

So, again, what's he saying?

Calcountry
07-11-2011, 01:13 PM
You raise a good point.

The media will confront Bachmann in the upcoming months about her ties to this guy, and she'll say, "Yeah. So? What about him?" She's passionate about her religion and her beliefs, and won't denounce anything about it just to win a few votes.

Obama lost what little respect I had for him when he cut ties with Wright.He is a self serving pimp. It is plain for all to see.

patteeu
07-11-2011, 01:14 PM
You'll know them by their fruits, his seem rather rotten.

His kids both seem friendly and well adjusted. He spent most of his life serving the American people, the last 8 years at significant cost to his own pocketbook. He was a stalwart when this nation needed a grown up to help respond to the threat of islamic radicalism. I think his fruits are pretty sweet.

Calcountry
07-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Dick Cheney a Christian, LMAOBarack Obama a Christian?, ROFL

Do you see how rediculous such a statement is. God will make the final judgement on us all. May God have mercy on us.

SNR
07-11-2011, 01:25 PM
So, again, what's he saying?
"What's the difference between Osama and Obama?" is a good start. I've never heard Rush, Hannity, or even Beck make THAT outrageous of a claim.

There's more in that video. I'm not going to spoon feed it to you. I know you'll choose to think there's nothing wrong with him instead of just calling a spade a spade. And that's fine.

If you take that angle, I'm sure you could use the exact same logic to defend Jeremiah Wright. But you won't. Because he's Hitler and this guy is just a long-haired Jesus lover who's really outspoken. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Easy 6
07-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Give the left enough time, they will do anything to discredit the right and everything to prop up the left.

Its just as true in the reverse.

patteeu
07-11-2011, 03:15 PM
"What's the difference between Osama and Obama?" is a good start. I've never heard Rush, Hannity, or even Beck make THAT outrageous of a claim.

There's more in that video. I'm not going to spoon feed it to you. I know you'll choose to think there's nothing wrong with him instead of just calling a spade a spade. And that's fine.

If you take that angle, I'm sure you could use the exact same logic to defend Jeremiah Wright. But you won't. Because he's Hitler and this guy is just a long-haired Jesus lover who's really outspoken. Nothing wrong with that, right?

LOL, he said that with a smile on his face. It was clearly a joke. He doesn't literally think they are the same person or even two people cut from the same cloth.

You're not going to spoon feed me because there's so little there. Certainly nothing that makes him worse than Jeremiah Wright.

The difference I see between Wright and Dean is that Wright wants a radical transformation of American society while Dean is resisting change. Neither of them are advocating violence as far as I can tell. I don't agree with either of them, but I think Wright has the more dangerous, more anti-American ideas. (BTW, you're the one who keeps mentioning Wright and Hitler together not me).

KILLER_CLOWN
07-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Barack Obama a Christian?, ROFL

Do you see how rediculous such a statement is. God will make the final judgement on us all. May God have mercy on us.

The only Christian I see in office bearing good fruit is Ron Paul, but hey we can convince/rationalize to ourselves whatever makes us feel better.

SNR
07-11-2011, 05:46 PM
LOL, he said that with a smile on his face. It was clearly a joke. He doesn't literally think they are the same person or even two people cut from the same cloth.

You're not going to spoon feed me because there's so little there. Certainly nothing that makes him worse than Jeremiah Wright.

The difference I see between Wright and Dean is that Wright wants a radical transformation of American society while Dean is resisting change. Neither of them are advocating violence as far as I can tell. I don't agree with either of them, but I think Wright has the more dangerous, more anti-American ideas. (BTW, you're the one who keeps mentioning Wright and Hitler together not me).Is Jeremiah Wright a racist?

Jaric
07-11-2011, 05:58 PM
So, anyone thinking it's a coincidence that it seems more and more of our political "leaders" are hanging out with crazy people and things seem to be getting more and more fucked?

KILLER_CLOWN
07-11-2011, 06:05 PM
So, anyone thinking it's a coincidence that it seems more and more of our political "leaders" are hanging out with crazy people and things seem to be getting more and more ****ed?

This has happened all throughout history, we used to be the exception.

patteeu
07-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Is Jeremiah Wright a racist?

I don't think he is, but he panders to racists sometimes.