PDA

View Full Version : Media This will excite the Obots

HonestChieffan
07-10-2011, 01:30 PM
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Newsweek_Palin.jpg

Dave Lane
07-10-2011, 01:34 PM
God I hope she's right. Palin for GOP nominee!

-Barack Obama

Chiefshrink
07-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Little do the "O bots" know;)

Brainiac
07-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Little do the "O bots" know;)
Sarah Palin resigned as governor of Alaska in order to flee from the ethics probes that were underway and to "protect her family from criticism". She said there were just too many distractions for her to do her job effectively.

If she couldn't take the heat in Alaska, why in the hell would you think she could take the heat in Washington D.C. as the leader of the free world?

You are delusional if you think Sarah Palin will ever be elected President. She is unelectable.

mlyonsd
07-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Sarah Palin resigned as governor of Alaska in order to flee from the ethics probes that were underway and to "protect her family from criticism". She said there were just too many distractions for her to do her job effectively.

If she couldn't take the heat in Alaska, why in the hell would you think she could take the heat in Washington D.C. as the leader of the free world?

You are delusional if you think Sarah Palin will ever be elected President. She is unelectable.Stay down bitch. (right dirk?)

pr_capone
07-10-2011, 02:32 PM
I would not vote for her to sit in the oval office... she is welcome to sit on my cock tho.

go bowe
07-10-2011, 02:52 PM
eh, she's too old for my tastes...

fan4ever
07-10-2011, 05:51 PM
If she decides to run, I'll finally agree that she's as dumb and self absorbed as the liberals on this board have painted her to be...unless of course she were to win...then she'll have been smarter than all of us, eh?

ROYC75
07-10-2011, 06:05 PM
She might pull off a upset GOP win but she just can't win the General election.

|Zach|
07-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Love it!

Mr. Flopnuts
07-10-2011, 06:10 PM
If she wins the nomination, you can all start thinking of new Obama insults for another 4 years.

ROYC75
07-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Would still rather see Chris Christie or Denny Thune run.

Brainiac
07-10-2011, 09:13 PM
If she decides to run, I'll finally agree that she's as dumb and self absorbed as the liberals on this board have painted her to be...unless of course she were to win...then she'll have been smarter than all of us, eh?
It sounds like you're saying that winning an election proves that the candidate is "smart". Is that really your position, that Obama is smarter than all of us?

KILLER_CLOWN
07-10-2011, 10:56 PM
If she wins the nomination, you can all start thinking of new Obama insults for another 4 years.

This! too bad because Obama is about as beatable as any candidate in the history of our once great country.

fan4ever
07-11-2011, 12:05 AM
It sounds like you're saying that winning an election proves that the candidate is "smart". Is that really your position, that Obama is smarter than all of us?

Smarter at figuring the electoral landscape...

Elwaysux
07-11-2011, 12:18 AM
I like what she brings to the Republican party and hope she does not run. I agree she is unelectable but could help energize support for someone else.

|Zach|
07-11-2011, 05:17 AM
I like what she brings to the Republican party and hope she does not run. I agree she is unelectable but could help energize support for someone else.

She only energizes the base that is already there. She does push away moderates. It was hilarious when poor Johnny Mac picked her as VP.

Hey lets energize the people who were already never gonna vote for Obama to look like idiotic rabid dogs and scare moderates! High five!

Radar Chief
07-11-2011, 07:32 AM

You are delusional if you think Sarah Palin will ever be elected President. She is unelectable.

I’d take her over Obama, but then that goes for a lot of other candidates also.

SNR
07-11-2011, 07:45 AM
That's ridiculous, HCF. I'm sure Obama supporters know that Voldemort isn't real.

Chiefshrink
07-11-2011, 08:06 AM
It was hilarious when poor Johnny Mac picked her as VP.

Of course it was because if he hadn't he would have had a real chance to win, right? Your political acumen sucks!

Bottom line: McCain loses by 12pts as opposed to 6pts if Palin isn't on the ticket. Unfortunately by the time she was picked the "white guilt syndrome" among independents had already set in.

|Zach|
07-11-2011, 08:08 AM
Of course it was because if he hadn't he would have had a real chance to win, right? Your political acumen sucks!

Bottom line: McCain loses by 12pts as opposed to 6pts if Palin isn't on the ticket. Unfortunately by the time she was picked the "white guilt syndrome" among independents had already set in.

I didn't say he would have won. He wouldn't have.

But of course I am not the one who said he was going to win 48 hours before the election. You are.

Brock
07-11-2011, 08:09 AM

LMAO

|Zach|
07-11-2011, 08:15 AM

You my friend...are a retard.

Truman/Dewey times 10 upset here. And I am really not trying to be a "homer" about this. If this election goes McCain it will have upset ramifications on the level of "David and Goliath", "Jets/Colts 1969 Superbowl", "1980 US Olympic Hockey Team", "1983 North Carolina State over Houston's Phi Slamma Jamma".....add your own as well.

Yes McCain only has one path and he needs Pennsylvania to do it and carry the rest of his red states he is either tied in or slightly behind in. But something tells me it is going to happen. Just my gut and my gut is usually right on these things. :)

ChiTown
07-11-2011, 08:25 AM

W T F?

Chiefshrink
07-11-2011, 08:38 AM

Your interpretation of reading the political tea leaves is much like Zach's, it sucks.

Understand that Palin is a committed Christian and takes very seriously her duty to the Alaskan people and how her stewardship of the peoples's time and the people's $$ was being spent. When the Marxist Dems saw she was a true outsider of DC with a huge unexplained popularity of conservatism she brought to the political table that represents many Americans generated by her VP candidacy, the Marxist Dems had to stay on her like a "tick on a bloodhound" and still do to this day. I assure you the Marxist Dems see her as the female version of Ronald Reagan and the Marxist Dems can't have that no way no how because then their "transformational dream" or as I would like to call it "destruction of America" can't take place.

Palin realized she was spending the majority of people's time and the people's $$ of Alaska on trumped up BS by the Marxist Dems of Alaska being "Alinskyized" at every turn as opposed to doing the real work needed done. Realizing her popularity and influence on conservatism from the 2008 campaign and her wasting the people's time and $$ on BS, she also realizes she will have more political power outside of an elected office at this present time to further "conservatism" and continue to 'tweek' the Lib Marxists.

Your argument that she couldn't take the heat holds no water. If that were the case she would have dropped off McCain's ticket just weeks after being announced considering the "blistering heat" she took especially to the point of her daughter being accused of being the real mother of her special needs child.

Seriously? She couldn't take the heat? Not once since she came on the political scene has she ever lost her composure, EVER! She even stood the integrity test of the Marxist Dems giving her a "political colonoscopy" going through her 24 thousand e-mails of which they found NOTHING!!!

You libs are the ones with the "delusions"

Chiefshrink
07-11-2011, 08:40 AM
W T F?

Another delusional Lib, I see.:rolleyes:

Chiefshrink
07-11-2011, 08:48 AM

What I didn't realize Zach was how much McCain would still refuse to truly fight in this campaign even after picking Palin. When he picked Palin I thought he was going to fight hard and expose Obama but instead he kept the kid gloves on and refused to take them off.

I was wrong giving McCain too much credit too early after picking Palin.:shrug:

Dave Lane
07-11-2011, 08:50 AM

KC Nut is offended by this...

chiefforlife
I was wrong

There ya go, finally.:clap:

ChiTown
Another delusional Lib, I see.:rolleyes:

You pegged me there. LMAO

stevieray
07-11-2011, 08:55 AM
KC Nut is offended by this...

STFU, Dave.

Brock
07-11-2011, 08:55 AM
What I didn't realize Zach was how much McCain would still refuse to truly fight in this campaign even after picking Palin. When he picked Palin I thought he was going to fight hard and expose Obama but instead he kept the kid gloves on and refused to take them off.

You weren't just wrong, you were so far off the mark it's laughable, and you have the nerve to tell someone else they can't "read political tea leaves". LOL @ your incredible stupidity.

|Zach|
07-11-2011, 09:24 AM

That is all a cute rationalization but you can pretty much take any commentary on my political acumen and shove straight up your ass.

You are fringe and were marginalized in '08. You are still fringe and will be marginalized again. Enjoy your baseless buzz words.

Brainiac
07-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Your interpretation of reading the political tea leaves is much like Zach's, it sucks.

Understand that Palin is a committed Christian and takes very seriously her duty to the Alaskan people and how her stewardship of the peoples's time and the people's $$ was being spent. When the Marxist Dems saw she was a true outsider of DC with a huge unexplained popularity of conservatism she brought to the political table that represents many Americans generated by her VP candidacy, the Marxist Dems had to stay on her like a "tick on a bloodhound" and still do to this day. I assure you the Marxist Dems see her as the female version of Ronald Reagan and the Marxist Dems can't have that no way no how because then their "transformational dream" or as I would like to call it "destruction of America" can't take place.

Palin realized she was spending the majority of people's time and the people's $$ of Alaska on trumped up BS by the Marxist Dems of Alaska being "Alinskyized" at every turn as opposed to doing the real work needed done. Realizing her popularity and influence on conservatism from the 2008 campaign and her wasting the people's time and $$ on BS, she also realizes she will have more political power outside of an elected office at this present time to further "conservatism" and continue to 'tweek' the Lib Marxists.

Your argument that she couldn't take the heat holds no water. If that were the case she would have dropped off McCain's ticket just weeks after being announced considering the "blistering heat" she took especially to the point of her daughter being accused of being the real mother of her special needs child.

Seriously? She couldn't take the heat? Not once since she came on the political scene has she ever lost her composure, EVER! She even stood the integrity test of the Marxist Dems giving her a "political colonoscopy" going through her 24 thousand e-mails of which they found NOTHING!!!

Are you kidding? The way you idolize Sarah Palin and totally ignore her shortcomings is insane.

Hey, I get it. She is a "true conservative", which means she can do no wrong in your book. The problem is that for you, ideology is everything, and you don't give a damn about competence or fitness to serve.

Let me repeat it for you: SHE COULDN'T TAKE THE HEAT. She was governor of freaking Alaska, for Christ's sakes. Alaska doesn't even have a million people in it. If Alaska were a city, it wouldn't even rank in the top 10. Heck, it wouldn't even rank in the top 15. It would slide in just above El Paso as #19 in population. In other words, Sarah Palin had about as much responsibility as the mayor of El Paso, Texas, and she STILL buckled under the pressure and QUIT.

You can spin it all you want and you can make every excuse in the world for her, but she QUIT. SHE COULDN'T TAKE THE HEAT. SHE QUIT.

But wait, you say since she came onto the political scene, she has never lost her composure, right? I guess you didn't watch her interview with Charles Gibson in 2008, when she stuttered and stammered when Gibson asked her what the Bush Doctrine is. I guess you didn't watch her interview with Katie Couric when she couldn't name a single newspaper that she reads, so she blurted out that she reads ALL OF THEM. Really? ALL OF THEM?

This candidate can't hold her own with Katie freaking Couric in a simple interview, yet you think she should be President. This candidate couldn't make it through a full term as mayor of El Paso (excuse me, I mean Governor of Alaska) without wilting under the pressure and quitting, yet you think she would make a great President.

Got it. Now we know what's important to you. Ideology trumps competence.

Brainiac
07-11-2011, 12:25 PM
However, Sarah Palin is definitely hot. I'd hit it.

Dave Lane
07-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Brainiac, I pray to the flying spaghetti monster for Palin to run and win the GOP nomination. I love her. A contest between her and Obama would be the gladiator contest equivalent of a missle launcher with unlimited rounds at 1 mile versus a dull spoon.

Brainiac
07-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Brainiac, I pray to the flying spaghetti monster for Palin to run and win the GOP nomination. I love her. A contest between her and Obama would be the gladiator contest equivalent of a missle launcher with unlimited rounds at 1 mile versus a dull spoon.
I hope Palin and Bachman BOTH run and that they split the votes of the zealots like sportsshrink, which will lead to Mitt Romney winning the nomination and then the general election.

Romney is a moderate. I like moderates.

vailpass
07-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Is there anyone in this thread who feels obama has done a good job during his first term as President?

Radar Chief
07-11-2011, 01:20 PM
I hope Palin and Bachman BOTH run and that they split the votes of the zealots like sportsshrink, which will lead to Mitt Romney winning the nomination and then the general election.

Romney is a moderate. I like moderates.

Another establishment Republican, yea.

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 01:22 PM
The moonbats continue to toss obama's salad.

Who's surprised?

stevieray
07-11-2011, 01:37 PM
funny how this trumps your previous post.

BTW, where is Katie Couric now?

ChiTown
07-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Is there anyone in this thread who feels obama has done a good job during his first term as President?

{crickets chirping}

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 01:45 PM

How could he? He was propped up by Oprah and the media.

It's like expecting Sid Vicious to write Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Brainiac
07-11-2011, 02:12 PM
funny how this trumps your previous post.

BTW, where is Katie Couric now?
Please explain how that trumped my previous post. Her hotness is a totally separate issue from her being totally unfit to be President. There are lots of hot women. That doesn't mean they should all be President.

Regarding where Katie Couric is now, who cares? How is that relevant?

I assume that you are a Palin supporter. You guys are making yourselves look bad with your undying devotion to the only potential candidate who is actually less qualified than Obama was in 2008.

CoMoChief
07-11-2011, 02:16 PM
i would love to nail the shit outa her

Chiefshrink
07-11-2011, 10:32 PM
But wait, you say since she came onto the political scene, she has never lost her composure, right? I guess you didn't watch her interview with Charles Gibson in 2008, when she stuttered and stammered when Gibson asked her what the Bush Doctrine is. I guess you didn't watch her interview with Katie Couric when she couldn't name a single newspaper that she reads, so she blurted out that she reads ALL OF THEM. Really? ALL OF THEM?

This candidate can't hold her own with Katie freaking Couric in a simple interview, yet you think she should be President. This candidate couldn't make it through a full term as mayor of El Paso (excuse me, I mean Governor of Alaska) without wilting under the pressure and quitting, yet you think she would make a great President.

Got it. Now we know what's important to you. Ideology trumps competence.

Conservatism will always trump Liberalism or now what has progressed to Progressive Marxism(pardon the pun). History has shown this time and time again. It's not even close:rolleyes:

So pardon me for my conservative ideological beliefs that are facts that have been shown to create freedom, create wealth, create jobs, create great healthcare, create great entrepreneurs and companies, create the greatest military ever assembled not to mention created the greatest country ever seen on the face of this earth.

The Gibson and Couric interviews are not losing composure but rather being "caught off guard" because she is a "political rookie". Just because she is a "rookie" doesn't mean she isn't qualified. Losing composure is like your butt buddy Barney Frank who cannot be challenged without going into literal Drama queen mode.

Obama compared to Palin ? It's not even close. Read on:

Record Vs. Rhetoric-by Thomas Sowell
Obama vs. Palin.

Apparently there is something about Sarah Palin that causes some people to think of her as either the best of candidates or the worst of candidates. She draws enthusiastic crowds and provokes visceral hostility in the media.

The issue that is raised most often is her relative lack of experience and the fact that she would be “a heartbeat away from the presidency” if Sen. John McCain were elected. But Barack Obama has even less experience — none in an executive capacity — and his would itself be the heartbeat of the presidency if he were elected.

Sarah Palin’s record is on the record, while whole years of Barack Obama’s life are engulfed in fog, and he has had to explain away one after another of the astounding and vile people he has not merely “associated” with but has had political alliances with, and to whom he has directed the taxpayers’ money and other money.

Sarah Palin has had executive experience — and the White House is the executive branch of government. We don’t have to judge her by her rhetoric because she has a record.

We don’t know what Barack Obama will actually do because he has actually done very little for which he was personally accountable. Even as a state legislator, he voted “present” innumerable times instead of taking a stand one way or the other on tough issues.

“Clean up the mess in Washington”? He was part of the mess in Chicago and lined up with the Daley machine against reformers.

He is also part of the mess in Washington, not only with numerous earmarks, but also as the Senate’s second largest recipient of money from Fannie Mae, and someone whose campaign has this year sought the advice of disgraced former Fannie Mae CEO Franklin Raines, who was at the heart of the subprime crisis.

Why then the enthusiasm for Obama and the hostility to Sarah Palin in the media?

One reason of course is that Senator Obama is ideologically much closer to the views of the media than is Gov. Palin. But there is more than that. There are other conservative politicians who do not evoke such anger, spite and hate.

Sarah Palin is the one real outsider among the four candidates for the presidency and vice presidency on the Republican and Democratic tickets. Her whole career has been spent outside the Washington Beltway.

More than that, her whole life has been outside the realm familiar to the intelligentsia of the media. She didn’t go to the big-name colleges and imbibe the heady atmosphere that leaves so many feeling that they are special folks. She doesn’t talk the way they talk or think the way they think.

Worse yet, from the media’s perspective, Sarah Palin does not seek their Good Housekeeping seal of approval.

Much is made of Sen. Joe Biden’s “experience.” But Frederick the Great said that experience matters only when valid conclusions are drawn from it.

Sen. Biden’s “experience” has been a long history of being on the wrong side of issue after issue in foreign policy. He was one of those Senators who voted to pull the plug on financial aid to South Vietnam, which was still defending itself from Communist invaders after the pullout of American troops.

Biden opposed Ronald Reagan’s military buildup that helped win the Cold War. He opposed the surge in Iraq last year.

Sarah Palin will not be ready to become president of the United States on the first day that she and John McCain take office. Nobody is.

But being vice president is a job that can allow a lot of time for studying, and everything about Gov. Palin’s career says that she is a bright gal with her head on straight. The country needs that far more than it needs people with glib answers to media “gotcha” questions.

Whatever the shortcomings of John McCain and Sarah Palin, they are people whose values are the values of this nation, whose loyalty and dedication to this country’s fundamental institutions are beyond question because they have not spent decades working with people who hate America. Nor are they people whose judgments have been proved wrong consistently during decades of Beltway “experience.”

© 2008 CREATORS SYNDICATE, INC.

Let's say it's Obama vs Palin in 2012. Personally I don't think she will run but just for shits and giggles let's say she is the nominee.

Who do you vote for after these past 3 glorious yrs of Obamanomics?

Chiefshrink
07-11-2011, 10:39 PM
You are fringe and were marginalized in '08. You are still fringe and will be marginalized again.

Hey Zach!

Please,please tell me "The Tea Party" is fringe and has been marginalized:D

Bottom line: The Tea Party is kicking ass and taking names. 60 seats in the House in 2010 and now they are shoving their 60 seats up Obama's ass right now by not caving on this "phony raise the debt ceiling" shit.

LiveSteam
07-11-2011, 10:47 PM

THIS

BigChiefFan
07-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Really? Ehh.

She looks the part of being "common folk", but she's a disaster in the being educated department.

Let's vote somebody in, with some intelligence and a propensity to actually serve the republic. I fear her being manipulated.

For Christs's sake, she was vetted by Kissinger.

Do we really need another friggin' puppet for the upper-echelon to dance on our graves?

Chiefshrink
07-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Really? Ehh.

She looks the part of being "common folk", but she's a disaster in the being educated department.

Let's vote somebody in, with some intelligence and a propensity to actually serve the republic. I fear her being manipulated.

For Christs's sake, she was vetted by Kissinger.

Do we really need another friggin' puppet for the upper-echelon to dance on our graves?

Don't fall for the 'talking points' from the Left and RINOs about Palin. Kissinger is a an elite RINO and of course he is going to dismiss her.

The reason the Left and RINO elites hate her is because she is an outsider who refuses to be a puppet and will not pay to play the game.

No one person has all the answers or education; well except Obama of course because well you know he has been to Harvard and we have seen in the last 3yrs how his Harvard education has greatly benefited "We The People" and made our standing in the world much more "respectable":rolleyes:

Brainiac
07-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Sportsshrink,

You can copy and paste all of the nonsensical ramblings from 2008 you want, but there is one argument against Sarah Palin that you simply cannot refute: SHE QUIT.

It she were to somehow win the GOP nomination in 2012, it would be a damn difficult decision for me to decide who to vote for in the general election. I despise what Obama and the Democrats are doing to this country, but Palin is so unfit and unqualified that it would be damn hard to vote for her. If that were the choice I would probably waste my vote on the Libertarian candidate. Luckily, the Palinites are a tiny minority and it's unlikely that I would have to be presented with such a ghastly choice.

And by the way, you can take your comment about Barney Frank being MY butt buddy and shove it straight up your ass. You are a f*cking idiot who can't think up a logical argument to support your position, so you resort to bullshit throwaway lines like that. In fact, your simplistic arguments typically consist of the following:

Palin good. She pretty. Me like her.
Democrats bad. Me hate them.
Palin no quitter, she just poor victim of evil Marxist Dems.

When you are told that Palin is incompetent and unfit, you revert back to your original 3 arguments. You're not only an idiot, but you STILL can't explain the fact that SHE QUIT. She couldn't manage to serve 4 years as mayor of El Paso (oops, damn it, governor of Alaska, it's so easy to get those confused) because she couldn't take the heat, and there's no way you can justify her quitting.

Quit being a Palinite and think for yourself. In case you don't know, "Palinite" is a derisive term that is being used more and more these days to describe people who are blathering idiots. See http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Palinite.

Now feel free to respond by copying and pasting some other piece of drivel written in 2008 by a Palin apologist. And when you follow up with your own thoughts, just say #1, #2, #3. Don't bother typing them out again. We've seen them over and over in this thread.

Brainiac
07-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Hey Zach!

Bottom line: The Tea Party is kicking ass and taking names. 60 seats in the House in 2010 and now they are shoving their 60 seats up Obama's ass right now by not caving on this "phony raise the debt ceiling" shit.
60 seats out of 435. Wow, that's a whopping 13%. And guess what: if those 60 seats had not been won by Tea Party candidates, it's a virtual certainty that they would have been won by Republican candidates anyway.

In fact, the Republicans would have done a lot better in many races if not for the Tea Party bungling things up. The Tea Party cost the Republican party at least two Senate seats by nominating weaker candidates (Sharonn Angle and Christine O'Donnell). In both of those races the Republican Party was expected to win, but the fringe candidates from the Tea Party blew it.

Face it: the Tea Party isn't doing the Republican Party any good. If anything, the Tea Party is helping Obama and the Democrats because the Tea Party helps to get unelectable candidates nominated. It happened with Sharonn Angle. It happened with Christine O'Donnell. It happened with Joe Miller in Alaska. (Luckily he lost to a Republican in the general election).

It will happen again in 2012 if the Tea Party manages to get Sarah Palin nominated. The Tea Party will turn out to be Obama's greatest ally in his bid to win re-election, just as it was the greatest ally of the Democratic party in 2010 elections.

64% of all Tea Party candidates LOST in the general election in an election year in which most of the country was pissed off at the Democrats. That hardly sounds like a groundswell of support for the Tea Party.

Say what you want about Obama, but he's a shrewd politician. My guess is that he LOVES the Tea Party and if he could, he would donate millions of dollars to it so that the Tea Party could nominate as many unelectable candidates as possible.

By the way, I'm playing golf tomorrow with a hard-core Tea Party organizer from Texas who loves to talk politics on the golf course. I'm sure we'll have some fun conversations.

Chiefshrink
07-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Face it: the Tea Party isn't doing the Republican Party any good. If anything, the Tea Party is helping Obama and the Democrats because the Tea Party helps to get unelectable candidates nominated. It happened with Sharonn Angle. It happened with Christine O'Donnell. It happened with Joe Miller in Alaska. (Luckily he lost to a Republican in the general election).

By the way, I'm playing golf tomorrow with a hard-core Tea Party organizer from Texas who loves to talk politics on the golf course. I'm sure we'll have some fun conversations.

:eek: Like right now with this "debt ceiling shell game" by the Marxist Dems? Oh yeah Obama really loves these "Tea Partiers":rolleyes:. This 13% or 60 seats are really helping Obama with this issue, uh? Yeah they are helping Obama shove this Marxist tactic right up his ass.

This will force Obama to do the unthinkable after August 2nd after Boehner and the House(assuming Boehner continues to swing his brass balls to that point in time) still refuse to raise taxes and that is go around Congress and purposely take the 14th Amendment out of context and raise the debt ceiling. The shit will really hit the fan then or should I say the shit will permanently hose the Dem party for decades.

You "cherry pick" the Tea Party like the Marxist Media but fail to see the big picture and their influence because of your delusions or dare I say your "ideology":D. However, let's take your "cherry picks".

Christine O'Donnell had she had her Repub rival who she beat in the primaries 'support' she wins hands down but the RINO elites 'once again' refuse to do what's best for the country and what the people want.

Sharon Angle and Joe Miller ? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!! Anybody here well besides Brainiac and the Lib minions here think those elections were on the "up and up". They got "Frankened" in the end.

You make sure you take your "cherry picks" here to your friend and see how it flys with him:rolleyes:

You are truly a walking,talking "useful idiot" who definitely has alllllllllllllllllllll the Lefty talking points down for sure:thumb:

Brainiac
07-12-2011, 10:11 AM
I'll give you this: you are one stubborn guy. You ignore the facts and stick to your support of Sarah Palin and the Tea Party, and you make excuses for why the other Tea Party candidates LOST their elections.

However, you didn't explain why 64% of the Tea Party candidates lost in a year when the entire country was pissed off at the Democrats. Why did the Tea Party lose in 5 out of the 11 Senate races? Why did the Tea Party lose in 90 out of 130 House races?

Are you claiming that there was election fraud in all of those races, or are you going to go with your lame theory and blame it on the RINOs?

I guarantee you that if not for the Tea Party, the Republicans would have an OVERWHELMING majority in the House and a majority in the Senate TODAY. We wouldn't have to wait until 2012 to pass a bill rescinding Obamacare. It would already be on his desk and he'd have to deal with the political fallout of vetoing it.

Like I said, the Tea Party is Barack Obama's best friend. They rank right up there with the Birthers. I haven't bothered to check any old posts, but my guess is that you are probably a Birther too. The two lunatic fringes pretty much go hand in hand.

What you guys fail to understand is that the key to defeating Obama in 2012 is to oppose his policies (not argue that he was born in Kenya) and put electable candidates up against him and the other Democrats (not unelectable and unfit candidates like Sarah Palin). It doesn't do any good to stick your head in the sand and call me a lib. Start thinking for yourself instead of blindly following the Tea Party mantra.

Brainiac
07-12-2011, 10:24 AM
And by the way, referring to everyone who disagrees with you as a "Marxist" is just plain annoying and stupid. It doesn't convince anybody of the correctness of your argument.

VAChief
07-12-2011, 11:00 AM
And by the way, referring to everyone who disagrees with you as a "Marxist" is just plain annoying and stupid. It doesn't convince anybody of the correctness of your argument.

Very true, that type of overused hyperbole lacks credibility...very similar to the overused Hitler analogies...Godwin's Law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

|Zach|
07-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Hey Zach!

They are fracturing the GOP. Which is fine with me.

Frankie
07-12-2011, 03:57 PM
eh, she's too old for my testes...

FYP.
:evil:

Frankie
07-12-2011, 03:58 PM
God I hope she's right. Palin for GOP nominee!

I hope so too.

Frankie
07-12-2011, 03:59 PM

That's if she does not talk, during.

Jaric
07-13-2011, 07:24 AM
That's if she does not talk, during.

Meh. She'd probably decide to quit halfway through anyway.

Chiefshrink
07-13-2011, 09:08 AM

I'm sure it is annoying to many that I use this term(Marxist) but maybe I should clarify why I use it all the time. I really don't use it just for the sake of using it just to "tweek" or use it half-hazardly. Now do I really believe that most Libs on this board are true Marxists? No. Maybe one.

As a therapist people come to me for perspective and help with certain issues in their life that are causing problems. A good therapist does not give advice but rather reflective feedback that reflects the results of the clients choices that have led to their problems that gets the client to finally own the problem and eventually fix themselves. A therapist 'never' fixes anyone.

But in my worldview of healing it is God that ultimately heals but it is the client's freewill given to him by God that will ultimately determines whether the client is honest and owns his problems before healing ever takes place. Ultimately it is the client's choice whether he/she wants healing. This can be a very long difficult process at times because "honesty" is essential at every turn and let's face it therapy is not fun because it means honestly looking and owning who you are to this point "warts and all".

Take for instance somebody who is an "addict" who maybe doesn't realize it at the time they come to therapy but I see it "immediately". As they describe their issues I will use soft terms of addiction hoping the client owns them sooner than later but if they continue to point the finger elswhere other than themselves(classic denial) then I use harsher terms pointing to their continued choices to the point where they get pissed and say something like "are you saying I'm a drunk"?

Bottom line: It is my ethical duty to be honest frank and forward as therapist at all times. How I go about that can be in many different ways. But I always "call it what it is" nothing more, nothing less. It is the first step in solving the problem by identifying it correctly.

I have studied Marxism and today's Lib's Progressivism and Progressivism is just a "softer candied up term" for Marxism pure and simple. Most Libs don't realize what they are supporting unless they have studied Marxism and the tools of Lenin that were refined by Saul Alinsky to get this "destruction" or should I say "transformation" of capitalism and America completed.

Hence, I use the term "useful idiot" quite often. But I don't use it in the original formal sense as Lenin meant it, but rather as "the uneducated mass of people who are "used and manipulated" like 'pawns' by the Progressive elites in DC and the Media 'who think' they know what they believe but really don't see the whole picture of the dire straits ahead for themselves and this country as a whole with this so-called honorable agenda they think is good. Most Libs are "unknowingly useful idiots" until it is too late. But their are "knowingly useful idiots" that usually have all the power e.g. politicians, and the MSM that use and abuse their "pawn idiots".

When I use the term Marxist or useful idiot I don't mean it as personal attacks although I can see how it would be taken this way much of the time. But rather I call it like it is and maybe those who are Libs will take a hard long look at what they are really pushing.

I will call it what it is at every turn. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!

Right now O'Marxist and his Marxist Minion Dems are beginning to "Alinskyize" the debt ceiling issue on the Repubs by threatening the SS checks. If you just study Alinsky and Marxism you will be able to read the Dems moves at every turn.

Frankie
07-13-2011, 11:59 AM

if she keeps riding the bus who cares if her heart isn't in it? ;)

Radar Chief
07-13-2011, 12:14 PM

Ha! Ouch. :spank: