PDA

View Full Version : Obama Rubio: Obama Using Language Of "Leader Of A Third-World Country"

ROYC75
07-11-2011, 11:13 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WkFIXdby4Cs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WkFIXdby4Cs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Saul Good
07-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Romney\Rubio 2012

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 02:52 PM
dissapointed and alarmed.

Who isn't?

Besides moonbats anyway.

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 02:54 PM
I like the way Rubio articulates without a teleprompter. Like he's actually thought about this stuff, over and over, to the point that he actually understands it and can explain it.

Unlike amnorix, orange, and banyon's hero.

KC native
07-11-2011, 03:01 PM
ROFL at his fucked version of history. Class warfare has never been a part of America? ROFL

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 03:04 PM
ROFL at his ****ed version of history. Class warfare has never been a part of America? ROFL

Get lost you fucking idiot.

KC native
07-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Get lost you fucking idiot.

Yet another brilliant one liner from the board's resident mongoloid.

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Yet another brilliant one liner from the board's resident mongoloid.

yeaH dUh aHRr :drool:

You're a primerica stooge scumbag everybody with just a modicum of financial understanding shits in your face.

You're a fucking loser.

KC native
07-11-2011, 03:12 PM
yeaH dUh aHRr :drool:

You're a primerica stooge scumbag everybody with just a modicum of financial understanding shits in your face.

You're a fucking loser.

More brilliant one liners from the man who has been banned numerous times but can't stay away from this message board.

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 03:13 PM
More brilliant one liners from the man who has been banned numerous times but can't stay away from this message board.

Fuck face, I will continue to post the truth on this message board. If that bothers you, I could care less.

KC native
07-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Fuck face, I will continue to post the truth on this message board. If that bothers you, I could care less.

the truth? ROFL This is good. Please carry on. Oh, please remind us again how a 30 year old law is responsible for the housing boom and bust of 2005?

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 03:15 PM
the truth? ROFL This is good. Please carry on.

I intend too.

KC native
07-11-2011, 03:16 PM
I intend too.

I like how you edit the quotes down so you can avoid dealing with the truth. ROFL

LOCOChief
07-11-2011, 03:20 PM
the truth? ROFL This is good. Please carry on. Oh, please remind us again how a 30 year old law is responsible for the housing boom and bust of 2005?

30 year old law? You are the complete dumbass.

KC native
07-11-2011, 03:21 PM
30 year old law? You are the complete dumbass.

You don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about, do you?

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 03:21 PM
I like how you edit the quotes down so you can avoid dealing with the truth. ROFL

Uh.... yeah. OK.

Go ahead and roll with that. :whackit:

LOCOChief
07-11-2011, 03:29 PM
I don't even know what the **** I'm talking about, do I?

Fixed your post, in English even.

KC native
07-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Fixed your post, in English even.

So, once again, you demonstrate that you have no fucking clue. :clap:

LOCOChief
07-11-2011, 03:33 PM
So, once again, I demonstrate that I have no ****ing clue. :clap:

I'm not sure that anyone here has a clue as to what you're talking about.

And I fixed your post again.

KC native
07-11-2011, 03:35 PM

aw cute, you can't keep up in conversation so you resort to lame ass "FYP" comments.

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2011, 03:38 PM

How pathetic is KC Naive? KC Naive is so pathetic he gets sloppy thirds on tossing Obastard's ass, right after banyon and jenson.

BucEyedPea
07-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Romney\Rubio 2012

One RINO and one NeoCon for Saul. Both statist to the core.

BigChiefFan
07-11-2011, 03:41 PM
We've sat back idly and allowed this to happen, by enstilling too much faith in the so-called represenatives.

Bewbies
07-11-2011, 04:22 PM

What happened to Rubio? Wasn't he someone you liked not long ago?

Jaric
07-11-2011, 06:04 PM

Yeah, this. And is he the RINO or the Neocon?

Saul Good
07-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Would that be a RenoCon ticket?

BucEyedPea
07-11-2011, 09:09 PM

I don't recall what I said here but I know I've said he was better than Crist and that the senate needed more opposition to Obama. You have to watch my contest because I will vote for one of these dudes to create gridlock just as I held my nose voting for Democrats in 2006. Within that context Rubio was fine. He has since, being elected, denied being for the Tea Party, so he is pro- Establishment and he's a pro-war guy using the American "exceptionalism" that the NeoCons use. Another thing is he favored a $60 million subsidy for a new Florida Marlins stadium. Yeah, it was state money but he's in the mercantilist camp which many Rs are in.

"He was a big disappointment to us when he was the speaker...He talked the talk, but he didn't walk the walk."—National Rifle Association lobbyist Marion Hammer

So he definitely is a NeoCon because of his FP, use of "exceptionalism" and favors subsidies to corporations. He talks the talk well enough.

BucEyedPea
07-11-2011, 09:15 PM
As a resident of Florida, I will not be voting for Marco Rubio. In addition to his connection to Jeb Bush, and the endorsements he has received from Republicans like Gingrich, he is a neocon warmonger. Here is a paragraph from his recent CPAC speech:

Americans are also looking for a clear alternative on the issues of our national defense. There is no greater risk to our security than radical Islamic terrorists. These terrorists do not aim to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their world view on others, and America is standing in their way. We need to make it unmistakably clear that we will do whatever we have to do, for however long we have to do it, to defeat terrorism. We will punish their allies like Iran and stand with our allies like Israel. We will target and destroy terrorist cells and their leaders. And we will capture the terrorists that survive and, after we get useful information from them, we will bring them to justice... By trying them before military tribunals in Guantanamo, not in civilian courts in Manhattan.

Rubio's website mentions nothing about his views on foreign policy. Here, however, is a not-so-good statement from his website about taxes: "While I generally support tax cuts, I believe meaningful tax reform that simplifies our tax code, makes it easier to understand and is more fair to the taxpayer should be our ultimate goal."

That's a vote for permanent war. Sorry, no thanks. Opinion polls show more Americans are tired of this type of thing. I'd take Romney over him IF I had to. But I'd rather throw my vote away.