PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues Why would Israel spy on New Zealand?!

Frankie
07-19-2011, 10:55 PM
:hmmm:

Report: Deadly NZ quake uncovers Israeli spy ring

AP – 4 hrs ago

http://news.yahoo.com/report-deadly-nz-quake-uncovers-israeli-spy-ring-231311624.html

Discuss and enlighten.

ClevelandBronco
07-19-2011, 11:05 PM
Because every country with the capability of spying spies on every other one.

Brock
07-19-2011, 11:10 PM
We spy on everyone.

stevieray
07-19-2011, 11:42 PM
...prolly those pesky circumcised penises.

mnchiefsguy
07-20-2011, 02:28 AM
We spy on everyone.

Exactly. We spy on everyone. Everyone spies on us. Even Israel. Even England. Spying is an old of a game as time itself. Maybe the Israeli's want to get some exclusive peeks at the new Hobbit film that is filming there. ;)

Thig Lyfe
07-20-2011, 03:23 AM
Somebody told the Israelis that New Zealand was freaky.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0cAfoZWzl8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jaric
07-20-2011, 07:51 AM
They don't want to get caught off gaurd like Rohan was.

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2008/Nov/Week1/15144695.jpg

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 07:55 AM
Rumor is the new homes on the West Bank will be Hobbit Holes.

Jaric
07-20-2011, 08:09 AM
Rumor is the new homes on the West Bank will be Hobbit Holes.

At the risk of completely dorking out, I would without hesitation go live in one of those hobbit holes from the movie.

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 08:56 AM
At the risk of completely dorking out, I would without hesitation go live in one of those hobbit holes from the movie.

I think you would do fine after all you are shorter than a hobbit and have mush wisdom to share. They could use a Jedi Master. Maybe open a Tavern called Yodas.

LiveSteam
07-20-2011, 09:25 AM
Thats what I need to do here in Omaha.
open up a Starwars slash Treck bar.

Vaders bar & grill
I could have hot cocktail waitresses dressed up as the princess

Radar Chief
07-20-2011, 11:16 AM

A long time friend of mine has a decent sized chunk of land about 15 miles west of C-Town that has a nifty little rock cabin on it. The cabin was built from rocks from the surrounding area and we think was built in the mid to later half of the 19th century at least partially because the doorways, ceilings and cabinets that were all built for people much smaller than we are now.
Point is while itís an interesting step back into history to visit I most definitely could not live there.

Edit: not a very good picture but the best I could do in a pinch.

JohnnyV13
07-20-2011, 11:37 AM
From what I understand, the Israelis heard that Peter Jackson was filming the Hobbit, and they hoped to get clue where they could find the Ring of Power.

Its about the only thing that could end the violence, especially since the ark of the covenant is still suck in Warehouse 13.

Jaric
07-20-2011, 11:38 AM
A long time friend of mine has a decent sized chunk of land about 15 miles west of C-Town that has a nifty little rock cabin on it. The cabin was built from rocks from the surrounding area and we think was built in the mid to later half of the 19th century at least partially because the doorways, ceilings and cabinets that were all built for people much smaller than we are now.
Point is while itís an interesting step back into history to visit I most definitely could not live there.

Edit: not a very good picture but the best I could do in a pinch.

That's awesome.