PDA

View Full Version : Obama Relect Obama in 2012 ? Not so fast!

ROYC75
07-20-2011, 04:07 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/US/Obama-Newsmax-poll-vote/2011/06/03/id/398796?utm_source=outbrain&utm_title=Obama-Faces-Tough-Fight-for-2012

Obama Faces Tough Fight for 2012

President Barack Obama is in for a tough re-election campaign in 2012, according to the results of a new Newsmax online poll.

The survey of more than 90,000 respondents found that only 27 percent plan to vote to re-elect the president, while 69 percent will vote for another candidate.

The Newsmax poll is updated continuously, and you still can vote in this poll — Click Here Now.

The poll reflects widespread dissatisfaction with Obama’s policies.

Respondents strongly oppose the plan the president favors to give amnesty to illegal aliens.

They believe even more strongly that Congress should restore the $500 billion that Obama’s healthcare reform plan removes from Medicare, and they believe overwhelmingly that the reform plan should be repealed.

Do you agree with President Obama’s plan to give amnesty to illegals and cut Medicare? You can vote by Clicking Here Now.

The nation’s economic condition is the issue that most concerns Americans, according to the Newsmax poll.

A majority of respondents say that cutting spending should be Congress’s top priority this year, followed by paying down the national debt.

Asked “What do you believe Congress’s top priority should be in 2011?” poll voters offered the following results:
1) Cutting spending: 53 percent
2) Cutting taxes: 7 percent
3) Paying down the national debt: 28 percent
4) Improving the nation’s security: 10 percent

What do you believe Obama’s and Congress’s priority should be — Click Here Now to vote.

Here are the poll questions and results (percentages do not total 100 because of rounding):

Do you plan on voting to re-elect President Obama in 2012?
Yes, re-elect: 27 percent
No, for another candidate: 69 percent
Not sure right now: 2 percent

Do you support President Obama’s desire to give 12 million illegal aliens amnesty and a path to citizenship?
Yes, I support Obama’s amnesty plan: 22 percent
No, I oppose it: 77 percent

Do you support the full repeal of President Obama’s healthcare plan Congress passed in 2010?
Yes, repeal it completely: 67 percent
No, don’t repeal it at all: 25 percent
No, repeal just parts of it: 7 percent

Should Congress restore $500 billion in Medicare benefits for seniors that the Obama plan cut?
Yes, restore the Medicare benefits: 81 percent
No, don’t restore the Medicare benefits: 18 percent

Do you still support President Obama for re-election? Let the media know — Vote by Clicking Here Now.

© Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama Faces Tough Fight for 2012
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

FD
07-20-2011, 04:09 PM
You are seriously posting the results from an online poll? The kind of poll that is on banner ads and spam sites and that anyone can vote on? :facepalm:

Chocolate Hog
07-20-2011, 04:10 PM
His leadership or lack of on the debt and healthcare has baffled me. That said i'm not convinced theres much better on the otherside of the fence.

alnorth
07-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Even if were not online, the hilariously slanted side questions make the poll garbage.

Here's a classic clip that is often relevant in every election:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hjh13hxehl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea
07-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Isn't the demographic of NewsMax mainly conservatives or who lean that way?

Calcountry
07-20-2011, 06:33 PM
That poll was sponsored by Newsmax. That is like CNBC saying Obama is the best president evah.

|Zach|
07-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Poor Roy.

ThatRaceCardGuy
07-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Its like my IQ keeps dropping , the more and more I stay in DC lounge

Brainiac
07-21-2011, 07:39 AM
You'd better get out while it's still in double digits.

ROYC75
07-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Poor Roy.

Well, money wise,OK, the economy does have our income down. Nice to see your concern.

But other than that, your point is ?

I don't seem to recall saying the article was correct?

Just a simple cut, copy & paste for the Liberals to see that their Dear Leader could be throwing #'s around like 80% of Americans believe in him & his plan that he hasn't came up with.

Again, your point is what ? Poor, Oh yeah,Thanks for the concern about our income that has been greatly affected since the winter of 2008 to present day. :hmmm:

Saulbadguy
07-21-2011, 07:51 AM
Well, money wise,OK, the economy does have our income down. Nice to see your concern.

Just a simple cut, copy & paste for the Liberals to see that their Dear Leader could be throwing #'s around like 80% of Americans believe in him & his plan that he hasn't came up with.

Again, your point is what ? Poor, Oh yeah,Thanks for the concern about our income that has been greatly affected since the winter of 2008 to present day. :hmmm:
His point is he thinks you are a moron.

ROYC75
07-21-2011, 07:58 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/poll-carries-warning-signs-obama-2012-213717802.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A poll released on Wednesday carried warning signs for President Barack Obama's re-election chances in 2012.

The Public Policy Polling survey found that for the first time since July, Obama does not lead Republican front-runner Mitt Romney in the group's monthly national poll on the 2012 election race. Romney has pulled into a tie with Obama at 45 percent.

Obama's overall approval rating was at 46 percent, with 48 percent of voters disapproving of him, and this is in line with other recent surveys.

But independents were split against Obama 49 percent to 44 percent, and the president will need independent voters to help carry him to victory in November 2012.

Independents broke solidly for Obama in his 2008 election but helped Republicans win the U.S. House of Representatives in last November's congressional elections.

Obama's approval rating has been in the doldrums because of the 9.2 percent U.S. jobless rate and prolonged wrangling with Congress over raising the U.S. debt ceiling.

The polling organization said on its website that Obama's position appeared worse than meets the eye.

"There's a very good chance Barack Obama would lose if he had to stand for re-election today," said Dean Debnam, president of Public Policy Polling. "This is his worst poll standing in a long time and he really needs the economy to start turning around."

The pollsters said if there is a silver lining for Obama it is that he trailed Romney in the same poll last July and then regained the lead for each of the next 11 months.

Most political analysts believe Obama will be in a strong position for re-election given the relatively weak Republican field, a huge financial advantage in campaign contributions and the potential for an economic recovery.

An NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll released this week found that Obama led Romney 48 percent to 41 percent but when judged against a generic Republican presidential candidate the margin was tighter at 42 percent to 39 percent.

Separately, the Gallup polling organization's three-day rolling average of its daily poll put Obama's job approval at 42 percent with 48 percent disapproving.

(Reporting by Steve Holland; Editing by Christopher Wilson)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just sharing the news, that's all !

ROYC75
07-21-2011, 08:06 AM
His point is he thinks you are a moron.

His point was wrong, and if you feel that way, you are wrong as well, Enjoy your day.

Saul Good
07-21-2011, 08:19 AM
In unexpected news, Reuters is reporting that, once again, jobless claims unexpectedly rose more than what was expected.

Economists described this unexpected news as "unexpected".

http://news.yahoo.com/jobless-claims-rise-above-expectations-123417894.html

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 08:30 AM
In unexpected news, Reuters is reporting that, once again, jobless claims unexpectedly rose more than what was expected.

Economists described this unexpected news as "unexpected".

http://news.yahoo.com/jobless-claims-rise-above-expectations-123417894.html

Well that tells you what the state of economics the mainstream schools, who are leading us, are in.
This is the school of though too many people follow.

|Zach|
07-21-2011, 11:53 AM

This is a new game Roy is playing.

Roy posts an article and then acts like he didn't agree with it.

Don't worry about his own words in the subject header.

At least other idiots own their own idiocy.

ROYC75
07-21-2011, 12:42 PM
This is a new game Roy is playing.

Roy posts an article and then acts like he didn't agree with it.

Don't worry about his own words in the subject header.

At least other idiots own their own idiocy.

Oh I get it, you,being an Obot do not agree that their is growing trend in Americans that disagree with the POTUS and his Democratic allies?

Got it.

I posted the article, it was debunked.

I found another article, is it false too ? Please bring you wisdom and knowledge to the table on this. Please explain how all of this is propaganda to the American people, just as the Democrats, Liberals and the Liberal press claim it is.

As for Obama, it's common knowledge I didn't like his policies before being elected POTUS, where you on this one ?

It's common knowledge I don't like his policies now, again where are you at on this one ?

As for the OP and the other article, where did I say I agreed with every bit of it?

Awaiting your response, I know you really like these type of games.

FTR, please post or report a time when you have claimed to your own idiocy?

Cave Johnson
07-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Unemployment is at 9.2% and the incumbent President is vulnerable? You don't say.

ROYC75
07-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Unemployment is at 9.2% and the incumbent President is vulnerable? You don't say.

Me personally, I would say , yes, he has a lot of work to do to over come that. Plus, financially, what has he done to help the country? Except spend a lot of money that didn't grow the economy, it grew the debt up.

Can he overcome the low #'s according to these polls, sure. But a lot of work ahead.

Can he lose the election according to the Liberal polls? Sure, if it the country continues to be stagnate.

loochy
07-21-2011, 01:27 PM

Then go to the Lounge and make a poop thread.

RNR
07-21-2011, 03:22 PM
From what little I have read from you, worse case scenario not that big of drop~

|Zach|
07-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Oh I get it, you,being an Obot do not agree that their is growing trend in Americans that disagree with the POTUS and his Democratic allies?

Got it.

I posted the article, it was debunked.

I found another article, is it false too ? Please bring you wisdom and knowledge to the table on this. Please explain how all of this is propaganda to the American people, just as the Democrats, Liberals and the Liberal press claim it is.

As for Obama, it's common knowledge I didn't like his policies before being elected POTUS, where you on this one ?

It's common knowledge I don't like his policies now, again where are you at on this one ?

As for the OP and the other article, where did I say I agreed with every bit of it?

Awaiting your response, I know you really like these type of games.

FTR, please post or report a time when you have claimed to your own idiocy?

On what one? You know how I feel about the world? Where are you on that one? Could you be more broad?

I have made it completely clear that I have not seen an electable better alternative. What with the unfortunately electable nature of people that stick their guns and the spineless fractured GOP.

Mr. Kotter
07-21-2011, 05:08 PM

Good thing for him, the Republicans don't seem serious about fielding an electable candidate. :shrug:

|Zach|
07-21-2011, 05:09 PM

Well.

You would think.

You really would.

ROYC75
07-21-2011, 05:19 PM
On what one? You know how I feel about the world? Where are you on that one? Could you be more broad?

I have made it completely clear that I have not seen an electable better alternative. What with the unfortunately electable nature of people that stick their guns and the spineless fractured GOP.

:hmmm: I thought that might be too many questions for you to answer. So instead, you ask more questions instead of answers.

Divert, side step, whatever it takes, is this how you are going to be?

|Zach|
07-21-2011, 05:22 PM
:hmmm: I thought that might be too many questions for you to answer. So instead, you ask more questions instead of answers.

Divert, side step, whatever it takes, is this how you are going to be?

The questions were stupid as hell. What did you want me to say to this.

As for Obama, it's common knowledge I didn't like his policies before being elected POTUS, where you on this one?

You asked me where I am on your opinion of Obama

LMAO

Jaric
07-21-2011, 05:22 PM
It makes me sad that Mitt Romney appears to be the "best" the GOP has to offer.

|Zach|
07-21-2011, 05:24 PM
No worries Roy. I will give you a pass. This has been another bad thread for you.

- You had a link that supported your rigid and partisan view point.

- Posted it...agreed with it in the subject heading.

- It got exposed for a fraud.

- You acted liked you just threw it out there...like you didn't agree with it...

- Then you backed off of that because that is obviously stupid.

- And then you thought you were asking me hard hitting questions like what my take is on your opinions.

Maybe it has been a long week. Take a nap or something.

ROYC75
07-21-2011, 05:54 PM

It is ......Sad I tell ya.

ROYC75
07-21-2011, 06:03 PM
No worries Roy. I will give you a pass. This has been another bad thread for you.

- You had a link that supported your rigid and partisan view point.

- Posted it...agreed with it in the subject heading.

- It got exposed for a fraud.

- You acted liked you just threw it out there...like you didn't agree with it...

- Then you backed off of that because that is obviously stupid.

- And then you thought you were asking me hard hitting questions like what my take is on your opinions.

Maybe it has been a long week. Take a nap or something.

Blah, I had no intent when I put it up there. Many Liberals on here were singing happy tunes that Obama would get re-elected in 2012. Many R's and I's, etc. were claiming he would not or he would have a serious challenger.

The article stated this .....Obama Faces Tough Fight for 2012.

So I went along with that as Not So Fast!, according to the article. I never stated he would or he would not.

As for will he, it's very possible, the R's don't have a serious candidate yet. It's possible Obo could win by default.

I'm glad you really know me better than anybody on this BB, even myself. Please tell me what I will do next.

|Zach|
07-21-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm glad you really know me better than anybody on this BB, even myself.

Boring.

ROYC75
07-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Boring.

You are right, my life would be boring with you in charge of it. So please, stop claiming you know me by the intent of all my post.

|Zach|
07-21-2011, 07:55 PM
You are right, my life would be boring with you in charge of it. So please, stop claiming you know me by the intent of all my post.

LMAO What are you blabbing about now?

The intent of your posts and the back peddling you attempt to do is clear as day to anyone who can read.

Reaper16
07-21-2011, 08:30 PM
"'Relect her?' I hardly knew her!"

LiveSteam
07-21-2011, 08:49 PM
http://www.seriouseats.com/images/20080402-baconbra.jpg

Mr. Kotter
07-21-2011, 09:08 PM

Absolute....100% truth.

It's why Republicans are cryin'; and tea-baggers won't "get it."

Just sayin'....if he's the BEST they got, Barack can rest easy.

Jimmy Carter is Sssss-Oooooooo jealous. Unbelievable!?

LMAO