PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Preventing Iranian Savages from getting Nuke Capable

Pages : [1] 2

vailpass
07-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Keep up the good work.

Gunmen on motorcycles assassinated an Iranian nuclear physicist on Saturday, Iranian media reports said, in a killing that bore similarities to other slayings of scientists involved in the country's nuclear work in recent years.

The semi-official ISNA news agency identified the victim as Darioush Rezaei, a 35-year-old physics professor involved in Iran's nuclear program, and said he was shot dead in front of his home in Tehran. Iran's official IRNA news agency also reported the killing but had few details on the attack or the man's background.

Several Iranian nuclear scientists have been murdered in recent years in attacks that Iran has blamed on the U.S. and Israel, which both accuse Tehran of seeking to develop a nuclear weapons capability under the cover of its civilian atomic energy program. Iran denies the accusations and says its program has entirely peaceful aims.

The semi-official Mehr news agency also identified the victim of Saturday's attack as a professor of physics who was involved in the nuclear program and said he was assassinated in front of his house in Bani Hashem street in Tehran.

The wife of the scientist was wounded in the attack and rushed to a hospital for treatment, Mehr reported, quoting a police official.

Two attackers on motorbikes approached Rezaei's car as he was driving up to his home in northeast Tehran with his wife and young daughter, said the news website asriran.com.

The assailants fired five shots before fleeing, and Rezaei was hit in the neck and hand, asriran reported.

Despite U.N. and other sanctions, Iran has steadily moved ahead with its uranium enrichment work, the central aspect of its nuclear program and the process that is of deepest concern to the West because it can be used both to produce reactor fuel and material for nuclear warheads.

Iran insists it is only after reactor fuel, but the U.N.'s nuclear watchdog agency has accused Iran of stalling its investigation into the work for years.

Rezaei's expertise — neutron transport — lies at the heart of nuclear chain reactions in reactors and bombs.

In November, a pair of back-to-back bomb attacks in different parts of the capital killed one nuclear scientist and wounded another. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blamed the U.S. and Israel.

In those attacks, assailants on motorcycles attached magnetized bombs to the cars of two scientists as they drove to work. They detonated seconds later.

The man who survived that attack, Fereidoun Abbasi, is on a list of figures suspected of links to secret nuclear activities in a 2007 U.N. sanctions resolution, which put a travel ban and asset freeze on those listed.

Abbasi has since been named one of Iran's vice presidents and head of its nuclear agency.

The scientist killed in that attack had the same area of expertise as Rezaei.

At least two other Iranian nuclear scientists have been killed in recent years.

Iran's foreign minister said earlier this month that his country was ready to cooperate more closely with the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency but only if it ends its investigation into allegations that Tehran has secretly worked on a nuclear weapons program — a condition rejected by the head of the U.N. nuclear watchdog.

Iran argues it has cooperated and answered all questions mandated by the plan governing the agency's probe.

© 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43865727/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/#

mnchiefsguy
07-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Sounds like something out of a James Bond movie. Hopefully they keep up the good work and keep nukes out of Iran.

LiveSteam
07-23-2011, 05:59 PM
I have a much better idea.

Donger
07-23-2011, 06:33 PM
Nice work, Mossad.

go bowe
07-24-2011, 11:00 AM
Nice work, Mossad.

it's just amazing to me that the mossad can operate so effectively in a closed society (due to political suppression by a tyrannical government)...

now if we could just get them to assassinate those taliban fuckers we could bring all the troops home...

KCWolfman
07-24-2011, 06:28 PM
They are misunderstood. They just want to use nuclear power. They really don't want to use that huge bed of oil.

HonestChieffan
07-24-2011, 06:31 PM
They are misunderstood. They just want to use nuclear power. They really don't want to use that huge bed of oil.

Someone needs to demonstrate nuclear power for them

loochy
07-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Nice work, Mossad.

Indeed. Those Israelis are some crazy mofos.

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 08:57 PM

I hope it happens soon. Since Iran is the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism, if we turned them into flames I would imagine it would put a dent in terrorism. :thumb:

go bowe
07-24-2011, 09:06 PM
I hope it happens soon. Since Iran is the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism, if we turned them into flames I would imagine it would put a dent in terrorism. :thumb:

jeebus guys...

large scale nuclear detonations would make the fallout problems from japan and chernobyl look like nothing...

turning them into flames would hurt us almost as much over the long term, it's not worth the price...

and, oh yeah, there's that humanity thingy, and the collateral damage of tens of millions of persians who have never supported the regime and are for all intents and purposes innocent bystanders...

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 09:11 PM
jeebus guys...

large scale nuclear detonations would make the fallout problems from japan and chernobyl look like nothing...

turning them into flames would hurt us almost as much over the long term, it's not worth the price...

and, oh yeah, there's that humanity thingy, and the collateral damage of tens of millions of persians who have never supported the regime and are for all intents and purposes innocent bystanders...

Hey now, this is no place for all that logical talkie stuff. :p

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 09:17 PM
jeebus guys...

Everyone always brings up how it would spawn new terrorists and revenge attacks etc. but wierd how that didn't happen with japan. Esp. since I heard many stories about how ruthless they were in the war.

Frankie
07-24-2011, 10:04 PM

:shake:

Take your meds.

Frankie
07-24-2011, 10:06 PM
jeebus guys...

and, oh yeah, there's that humanity thingy, and the collateral damage of tens of millions of persians who have never supported the regime and are for all intents and purposes innocent bystanders...An island of sanity in the middle of the see of nut jobs. Thank you sir for always posting with thought and reason.

Frankie
07-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Nice work, Mossad.

It could be Mossad, or it could be some armed resistance forming there. We don't know yet. I wouldn't post with such conviction unless I was more certain.

HonestChieffan
07-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Could have been a mad Norsk or a zombie

Frankie
07-24-2011, 10:16 PM

That's also not beyond the realm of possibilities. It was a country of 33 million when I left and it's up to 78 million now. There were black out nights there every week and I'm sure power is less available now for the increased demand. It is not entirely inconceivable that they do need to develop nuclear based electricity. In that scenario they saw how jittery the west is about the possibility of a bomb and they liked how they can control that jitteriness to their advantage.

My personal guess is some of both.

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 10:22 PM
:shake:

Take your meds.

I hope it is Israel that takes out Iran. Poetic Justice indeed. Sucks to get your ass kicked by jews at every turn huh Frankie. :thumb:

Frankie
07-24-2011, 10:23 PM

You are this guy.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-inmate-set-die-post-9-11-killings-141709838.html

Just as stupid anyway.

Frankie
07-24-2011, 10:27 PM
I hope it is Israel that takes out Iran. Poetic Justice indeed. Sucks to get your ass kicked by jews at every turn huh Frankie. :thumb:

Correction. Sucks to have sympathized with you and your drama queen "look-everybody-I'm-a-victim" bullshit story. That is obviously a total lie.

Justify your bigotry and blind rage another way. Maybe by admitting you ARE a racist bigot after all.

:rolleyes:

Jenson71
07-24-2011, 10:30 PM

America could nuke a whole country, wiping out the tens of thousands of pro-democratic, free market, middle class supporters that want to make their country, the region, and this world a better place.

And you would stick your thumb up in the air in celebration. Well, may your enemies, those multiplied enemies such an act would create, have mercy on your soul, because a just God will not.

Are you in middle school, or you just stupid and think talking about blowing a country up is funny?

LiveSteam
07-24-2011, 10:34 PM
America could nuke a whole country, wiping out the tens of thousands of pro-democratic, free market, middle class supporters that want to make their country, the region, and this world a better place.

You mean. pro-democratic, free market, middle class Islamic brother hood right?

Jenson71
07-24-2011, 10:35 PM
You mean. pro-democratic, free market, middle class Islamic brother hood right?

You mean you're ignorant of the demographics of Iran!? You had me fooled for so long! I thought you paid attention to world affairs! Let's all have a laugh!

LiveSteam
07-24-2011, 10:46 PM
AM NOT!

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/A-Bomb_explosion-01.jpg

Frankie
07-24-2011, 10:58 PM

And you would stick your thumb up in the air in celebration. Well, may your enemies, those multiplied enemies such an act would create, have mercy on your soul, because a just God will not.

Are you in middle school, or you just stupid and think talking about blowing a country up is funny?

No he is a drama queen angry bigot who some time ago posted a dog and pony story about how when he was a child he saw Africans kill a family. Turns out it's only for attention and has been milking it ever since.

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Correction. Sucks to have sympathized with you and your drama queen "look-everybody-I'm-a-victim" bullshit story. That is obviously a total lie.

Justify your bigotry and blind rage another way. Maybe by admitting you ARE a racist bigot after all.

:rolleyes:

If there is a liar it is your racist donkey sucking son of a bitch ass! FUCK YOU!!

In the other thread where you said the US provoked 9/11, you also said muslims don't hate Jews at all, then you made a remark like I was jewish you sorry ass piece of shit! My ancestors were from Germany, and I am American dickhead!!

I hope you go back to Iran right before a bunch of Jews send it to hell to meet where you were spawned mother fucker!!!!

Jenson71
07-24-2011, 11:08 PM
If there is a liar it is your racist donkey sucking son of a bitch ass! **** YOU!!

In the other thread where you said the US provoked 9/11, you also said muslims don't hate Jews at all, then you made a remark like I was jewish you sorry ass piece of shit! My ancestors were from Germany, and I am American dickhead!!

I hope you go back to Iran right before a bunch of Jews send it to hell to meet where you were spawned mother ****er!!!!

You get so cute when you're angry and stupid.

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 11:10 PM
You get so cute when you're angry and stupid.

Go fuck yourself.

Jenson71
07-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Go **** yourself.

No, you fuck yourself!

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 11:16 PM

I think it is funny. Like I also think giving you a beatdown and kicking in your dumbass fucking head with my boots that are older than you would be funny.

Frankie
07-24-2011, 11:18 PM
...I am American dickhead!! ...

Sorry to correct your English, being a dumb dirty Middle Eastern and all, but you forgot the word "an" after "am."

Frankie
07-24-2011, 11:23 PM
I hope you go back to Iran right before a bunch of Jews send it to hell to meet where you were spawned mother ****er!!!!

Go **** yourself.

I think it is funny. Like I also think giving you a beatdown and kicking in your dumbass ****ing head with my boots that are older than you would be funny.

This is what passes as intelligence with these guys. I tried to be sympathetic and civil with this guy in particular, but his Neanderthal ass does not deserve it.

Jenson71
07-24-2011, 11:29 PM
I think it is funny. Like I also think giving you a beatdown and kicking in your dumbass ****ing head with my boots that are older than you would be funny.

Did you think 9/11 was funny? You seem like the sort.

Jenson71
07-24-2011, 11:35 PM

But what's really funny is you trying to live off your 8 year old son's dancing moves.

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 11:40 PM
But what's really funny is you trying to live off your 8 year old son's dancing moves.

You sure are a brave mother fucker behind the computer

Jenson71
07-24-2011, 11:42 PM
You sure are a brave mother ****er behind the computer

Did you send me this in a Private Message? Not cool, man.

Since you are such a big mouth, why don't you let me know where I can find you? You want me to find you myself? I am very resourcefull mother ****er!!!!!

Jenson71
07-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Another lovely message.

Bring up my family again and I swear to everything holy I will find out where you live, track you down and stomp your ****ing face in. I am not kidding, either asshole.

I'm so voting for little Trisha to get the Chicago Dancing Queen Crown. Here's a good idea, ForeverChiefs58: if you don't want your family on the internet, don't voluntarily put a video of your family up on the internet or a random message board that the whole world can see.

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 11:48 PM

Fuck you. I meant it. Don't bring up my family agian.

Jenson71
07-24-2011, 11:52 PM
**** you. I meant it. Don't bring up my family agian.

Don't make personal, physical threats on this board. It's a bannable offense. And sending them in private messages is really out of line.

mnchiefsguy
07-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Don't make personal, physical threats on this board. It's a bannable offense.

Why don't you be the kind benevolent Catholic you claim to be and take a step back and quit bringing his family and kids into it. You provoked his response....according to Frankie and others on this forum, that is enough to justify Islamic terrorism.

Making fun of his kids just backs up your reputation of being a young, immature punk.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:01 AM
You sure are a brave mother ****er behind the computer

So are you, little boy.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:03 AM

FC58 has now officially entered tom Cash level of enraged crazy. Oh I know, he had a rough childhood in Africa. LMAO

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Another lovely message.

Here's a good idea, ForeverChiefs58: if you don't want your family on the internet, don't voluntarily put a video of your family up on the internet or a random message board that the whole world can see.

Here's another good idea stupid mother fucker that picked the wrong asshole to mess with: You bring up my family again and I swear on your soul you will be dealing with me. I am not kidding around. It is not funny. I am not laughing. Don't do it again. This is your final warning. You want to poke me and say shit to me, fine, bring it on. Bring up my son again though and this will turn real serious, real fast for you. I take you bringing up my family as a threat, and you REALLY wouldn't like me when I am threatened. Please, please, please don't do it again. I hope I am clear enough for you.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Another lovely message.

I'm so voting for little Trisha to get the Chicago Dancing Queen Crown. Here's a good idea, ForeverChiefs58: if you don't want your family on the internet, don't voluntarily put a video of your family up on the internet or a random message board that the whole world can see.

Time for a mod to sweep the trash out. Physical threats should not have any place here.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Here's another good idea stupid mother ****er that picked the wrong asshole to mess with: You bring up my family again and I swear on your soul you will be dealing with me. I am not kidding around. It is not funny. I am not laughing. Don't do it again. This is your final warning. You want to poke me and say shit to me, fine, bring it on. Bring up my son again though and this will turn real serious, real fast for you. I take you bringing up my family as a threat, and you REALLY wouldn't like me when I am threatened. Please, please, please don't do it again. I hope I am clear enough for you.

You are deranged. Seek help.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Why don't you be the kind benevolent Catholic you claim to be and take a step back and quit bringing his family and kids into it. You provoked his response....according to Frankie and others on this forum, that is enough to justify Islamic terrorism.

Making fun of his kids just backs up your reputation of being a young, immature punk.

I've never claimed to be a kind benevolent Catholic. But anyway, I mentioned, in order to mock him, one time here that he was trying to live off his eight year old's dancing moves. Why? Because he recently started a thread asking the entire board to vote for his son so he could be on some Chicago tv show.

Do you really think that is worthy of me being hunted down and killed or beaten? Are you that stupid?

I didn't make fun of his kid, moron. I'm making fun of him. You want in on the party?

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 12:13 AM
I've never claimed to be a kind benevolent Catholic. But anyway, I mentioned, in order to mock him, one time here that he was trying to live off his eight year old's dancing moves. Why? Because he recently started a thread asking the entire board to vote for his son so he could be on some Chicago tv show.

Do you really think that is worthy of me being hunted down and killed or beaten? Are you that stupid?

I didn't make fun of his kid, moron. I'm making fun of him. You want in on the party?

I don't care...you were picking on his kids and you know it. It is a dick thing to do. There is no honor in it.

Surely ForeverChiefs has said enough stuff that you can make fun of him directly....

Don't know anything about a TV show, but you had a great chance to make your argument, and look intelligent and mature...and you pissed it all away like a ten year old. Your reputation is well deserved sir.

I don't think he is really going to hunt your down either...he is just reacting strongly to you messing with his kids. If you ever procreate, you will understand someday....maybe.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:13 AM
Here's another good idea stupid mother ****er that picked the wrong asshole to mess with: You bring up my family again and I swear on your soul you will be dealing with me. I am not kidding around. It is not funny. I am not laughing. Don't do it again. This is your final warning. You want to poke me and say shit to me, fine, bring it on. Bring up my son again though and this will turn real serious, real fast for you. I take you bringing up my family as a threat, and you REALLY wouldn't like me when I am threatened. Please, please, please don't do it again. I hope I am clear enough for you.

Can you explain the logic of putting your son dancing in a video taken in your home on this forum, soliciting votes so he can be a TV show, and then days later, threatening to seriously injure someone who brings up the fact that you did so?

Shit, I'd expect the thread to be closed or something with the way you're acting.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:15 AM
I don't care...you were picking on his kids and you know it. It is a dick thing to do. There is no honor in it.

Surely ForeverChiefs has said enough stuff that you can make fun of him directly....

Don't know anything about a TV show, but you had a great chance to make your argument, and look intelligent and mature...and you pissed it all away like a ten year old. Your reputation is well deserved sir.

I don't think he is really going to hunt your down either...he is just reacting strongly to you messing with his kids. If you ever procreate, you will understand someday....maybe.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? This is a great sermon and all, but I didn't mess with his kid(s), dumbass.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:21 AM

Your defense of this dumbass' behavior says a lot about you. You don't go around threatening someone's life and safety through private messages on the internet because they said something about an action you openly brought forward days earlier.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:22 AM
Can you explain the logic of putting your son dancing in a video taken in your home on this forum, soliciting votes so he can be a TV show, and then days later, threatening to seriously injure someone who brings up the fact that you did so?

Shit, I'd expect the thread to be closed or something with the way you're acting.

What part of "shut the fuck up" do you not understand?

How many times must I tell you to stop? Do not bring my son up in this forum again. This is not a joke. It is not funny. I am being very serious with you. Stop.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 12:25 AM
Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you? This is a great sermon and all, but I didn't mess with his kid(s), dumbass.

Nothing the fuck is the wrong with me...you are being the arrogant elitist prick asshole who would rather attack a man's kids than the man himself. Like I said, there is no honor in it, and you wind up looking like an immature ass.

So what the fuck is wrong with you? You talked smack about his kids, and got him to lose his temper. Congrats, you win!

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:27 AM
Nothing the **** is the wrong with me...you are being the arrogant elitist prick asshole who would rather attack a man's kids than the man himself. Like I said, there is no honor in it, and you wind up looking like an immature ass.

So what the **** is wrong with you? You talked smack about his kids, and got him to lose his temper. Congrats, you win!

Jesus, you are a dense ****. I didn't talk smack about his kid.

That should be apparent to anyone with a rational mind in this discussion. You're ****ed up.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:29 AM
What part of "shut the **** up" do you not understand?

How many times must I tell you to stop? Do not bring my son up in this forum again. This is not a joke. It is not funny. I am being very serious with you. Stop.

Do not fucking physically threaten members of this forum, dumbass.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Nothing the **** is the wrong with me...you are being the arrogant elitist prick asshole who would rather attack a man's kids than the man himself. Like I said, there is no honor in it, and you wind up looking like an immature ass.

So what the **** is wrong with you? You talked smack about his kids, and got him to lose his temper. Congrats, you win!

Stop bringing up his kid, btw. STOP!

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:30 AM
What part of "shut the **** up" do you not understand?

You baked it, you eat it and don't cry like a 2 bit whore.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:31 AM

Do you have a personal problem with me? Do I have a history with you? Are you a mult? What causes you to lay your body on this exploding grenade?

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:32 AM
Nothing the **** is the wrong with me...you are being the arrogant elitist prick asshole who would rather attack a man's kids than the man himself.

Where was the said attack? Did we all miss something?

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Do not fucking physically threaten members of this forum, dumbass.

Do not ever fucking let me catch you bringing up my family in a discussion on this forum again, dumbass.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Yeah, I'd like this low-life cocksucking piece of shit to quote that vicious attack I laid upon He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Do not ever ****ing let me catch you bringing up my family in a discussion on this forum again, dumbass.

Get help.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Do not ever ****ing let me catch you bringing up my family in a discussion on this forum again, dumbass.

Are you going to hunt me down with your resources and physically injure me? I'd like to know if I need to be watching over my shoulder for the rest of my life.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:37 AM
You baked it, you eat it and don't cry like a 2 bit whore.

Fuck you, goat fucker. Go volunteer to strap yourself with a bomb.

Jenson71

You need a vacation from here. Some reflection time. And you need to learn that what goes on the internet is available for the whole world to see.

mnchiefsguy
Do you have a personal problem with me? Do I have a history with you? Are you a mult? What causes you to lay your body on this exploding grenade?

I don't like people talking bad about other peoples kids. That is the only reason I got into it. I don't know FC58 at all, I don't even know the backstory that Frankie seems to think is a complete lie.

He has posted enough that if you have a problem with him, be a man and take it up with him. That was my only point. It is immature and stupid to bring his family into it. It makes you look less intelligent, and it also slights your own argument.

I disagree with Frankie on just about every issue there is...but if I want to insult him, I will insult him...not his wife, or his kids. Hell, have the time I don't even have to insult him, the facts beat him down just fine.

I am not a mult, I am just me. I had an opinion I felt strongly about and I expressed it. I am sorry that you think insulting a guys kids is okay. Like I said earlier, if you ever have kids, one day you will understand. Nothing personal against you, but you were being a dick in my opinion, so I called you out on it. I am sure when you think other posters on this board are being dicks, you call them out on it too.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:39 AM
Yeah, I'd like this low-life cocksucking piece of shit to quote that vicious attack I laid upon He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

Are you slow or just stupid?

KILLER_CLOWN
07-25-2011, 12:40 AM
Is this a Lifetime TV thread? The drama here is over the top.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:42 AM
I don't like people talking bad about other peoples kids. That is the only reason I got into it.

Why are you lying about me talking bad about this dumbfuck's kid? You're fucking lying about it. Why? I said that this guy FC58 was trying to live off his kid's dance moves. Go fucking quote me making fun of his kid. Either quote me or shut the fuck up.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:42 AM

Are you physically threatening me? Are you coming after me?

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 12:45 AM
Why are you lying about me talking bad about this dumb****'s kid? You're ****ing lying about it. Why? I said that this guy FC58 was trying to live off his kid's dance moves. Go ****ing quote me making fun of his kid. Either quote me or shut the **** up.

I am not lying numbnuts. You keep bringing up his kid, and the dancing, and taking sly shots at her, even after FC58 reacted. You kept poking him with the stick, so don't act like you didn't mean to insult his kid.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:47 AM
I am not lying numbnuts. You keep bringing up his kid, and the dancing, and taking sly shots at her, even after FC58 reacted. You kept poking him with the stick, so don't act like you didn't mean to insult his kid.

Here's a simple question, you dodgy ****. Did I insult or pick on or make fun of his kid? Look all you fucking want, you piece of shit.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Here's a simple question, you dodgy ****. Did I insult or pick on or make fun of his kid? Look all you ****ing want, you piece of shit.

Do you deny provoking him by taking about his kid? Why did you bring it up in the first place? Tell us your original intent. Perhaps I was mistaken, enlighten me.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:49 AM

You are talking to the mirror, aren't you. For a second there I thought you were talking to Jenson.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Are you physically threatening me? Are you coming after me?

No, I am not. but I just don't want you bringing up my family in this forum. The End. Period. Let it fucking go, man.

Anyone who crosses that line is sure to get a reaction. If you don't have kids, then shut the fuck up cause you wouldn't understand. I am a man, leave my family alone and make fun of me all you want.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Do you deny provoking him by taking about his kid? Why did you bring it up in the first place? Tell us your original intent. Perhaps I was mistaken, enlighten me.

Remember that story you told us about how we should insult each other, but not our families? That's exactly what I was doing. "You are trying to live off your kid." That's not an insult to the kid. That's an insult to him. Is that enlightening enough for you?

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:53 AM
No, I am not. but I just don't want you bringing up my family in this forum. The End. Period. Let it ****ing go, man.

Anyone who crosses that line is sure to get a reaction. If you don't have kids, then shut the **** up cause you wouldn't understand. I am a man, leave my family alone and make fun of me all you want.

I made fun of you, but you were too stupid to realize you were the brunt of the joke, not _______. You physically threatened me, so I reported that private message. You were out of line and deserve to be banned temporarily. You need to think before acting like a PMS bitch.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:54 AM

Honestly I think FC58 is more of a threat to his kid than any comment from Jenson or any other poster.

And oh BTW, Jenson did not insult his kid. Read his post again.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Got your threatening pm Jenson, so I am bowing out. I don't need the hassle. I never condoned any threat or violent act to anyone in this thread, and anyone who says otherwise needs to stand forth with their evidence, or they are a liar. Have a good night.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 12:56 AM
I made fun of you, but you were too stupid to realize you were the brunt of the joke, not _______. You physically threatened me, so I reported that private message. You were out of line and deserve to be banned temporarily. You need to think before acting like a PMS bitch.

And your message to me was full of good will and roses as well.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:58 AM
Got your threatening pm Jenson, so I am bowing out. I don't need the hassle. I never condoned any threat or violent act to anyone in this thread, and anyone who says otherwise needs to stand forth with their evidence, or they are a liar. Have a good night.

It's about time you got your dumbass out of here. I never sent you a threatening PM. I sent you a PM that explained the situation and I asked you to shut the fuck up.

Jesus, you are a liar and an instigator.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 12:58 AM
And your message to me was full of good will and roses as well.

It was full of piss and vinegar and you deserved every damn bit of it. You're a fucking low life.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 01:00 AM

You're such a lying sack of shit, so I'll put this "threatening PM":

I have a problem with you.

I just got physically threatened by some random jackass on the internet who said he was going to hunt me down and beat the shit out of me.

Now I have you saying that I deserve it because I made fun of his kid.

But the ****ing reality is that I did no such thing. So I have a real problem with you, because you're enabling this one who sucks the penis to express himself in this threatening way.

So I tell you what, you piece of shit: stay the **** out of this fight. Why you thought it would be a good idea to defend this **** is beyond all belief.

Do you ****ing understand? Stay the **** out of this.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 01:01 AM
Honestly I think FC58 is more of a threat to his kid than any comment from Jenson or any other poster.

And oh BTW, Jenson did not insult his kid. Read his post again.

I can't believe what a rotten piece of shit you are. I am not just talking about your hand either. Before I lose it with your dumbass again, I am going to walk away.

With that I am out as well.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 01:03 AM

I viewed it as threatening, and reported it as such. I believe you are overacting, and in the heat of the moment meant me ill will. It is my opinion, and people can judge for themselves. If you said that to me in person, it certainly would be taken in a threatening manner.

Jenson71
07-25-2011, 01:04 AM
I viewed it as threatening, and reported it as such. I believe you are overacting, and in the heat of the moment meant me ill will. It is my opinion, and people can judge for themselves. If you said that to me in person, it certainly would be taken in a threatening manner.

LMAO

You're pathetic, but whatever.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:17 AM
I can't believe what a rotten piece of shit you are. I am not just talking about your hand either. Before I lose it with your dumbass again, I am going to walk away.

With that I am out as well.

Good. Walk right back to the psyche ward.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:19 AM

Quote:
I have a problem with you.

I just got physically threatened by some random jackass on the internet who said he was going to hunt me down and beat the shit out of me.

Now I have you saying that I deserve it because I made fun of his kid.

But the ****ing reality is that I did no such thing. So I have a real problem with you, because you're enabling this one who sucks the penis to express himself in this threatening way.

So I tell you what, you piece of shit: stay the **** out of this fight. Why you thought it would be a good idea to defend this **** is beyond all belief.

Do you ****ing understand? Stay the **** out of this

Really mnc? Are you gonna go with that?

LiveSteam
07-25-2011, 07:14 AM
JFC!! What a waist of a great thread. This thread was about blowing Iran off the face of the earth.Killing all of Iran's Atomic scientists,engineers,ect.
Just like everything you left wingers touch. Ya totally fucked it up.
Wipe that smug look off your face Frankie. Your NO LONE RANGER,& you dont ride a horse named Silver. You ride a camel that you named Anti. Anti America.

mnchiefsguy,ForeverChiefs58,vailpass,HonestChieffan,Sportsshrink & others you make fun of Frankie.
These people would never turn they're backs on America, Or leave they're homeland for greener pastures in another country. They would fight & die a 1000 deaths to protect the god dam dirt you stand on Frankie. Go home Frankie Iran needs you.

Jaric
07-25-2011, 07:34 AM
So let me get this straight.

The plan is to show the world that wanting to use nuclear weapons is wrong by launching nuclear strikes against that nation?

Brilliant.

Donger
07-25-2011, 08:00 AM
It could be Mossad, or it could be some armed resistance forming there. We don't know yet. I wouldn't post with such conviction unless I was more certain.

Logic tells me that it is most likely Mossad or us (Americans via proxy). Why would Iranians kill their own nuclear scientists?

Donger
07-25-2011, 08:06 AM
That's also not beyond the realm of possibilities. It was a country of 33 million when I left and it's up to 78 million now. There were black out nights there every week and I'm sure power is less available now for the increased demand. It is not entirely inconceivable that they do need to develop nuclear based electricity. In that scenario they saw how jittery the west is about the possibility of a bomb and they liked how they can control that jitteriness to their advantage.

My personal guess is some of both.

No, it is inconceivable that they need nuclear generation. Right now (with no nuclear generation), they are a net exporter of electrical energy. Their present generation capacity is more than enough for their present demand and they are building new, non-nuclear plants.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:18 AM
JFC!! What a waist of a great thread. This thread was about blowing Iran off the face of the earth.Killing all of Iran's Atomic scientists,engineers,ect.
Just like everything you left wingers touch. Ya totally ****ed it up.
Wipe that smug look off your face Frankie. Your NO LONE RANGER,& you dont ride a horse named Silver. You ride a camel that you named Anti. Anti America.

mnchiefsguy,ForeverChiefs58,vailpass,HonestChieffan,Sportsshrink & others you make fun of Frankie.
These people would never turn they're backs on America, Or leave they're homeland for greener pastures in another country. They would fight & die a 1000 deaths to protect the god dam dirt you stand on Frankie. Go home Frankie Iran needs you.

This post was such a great, valuable literal masterpiece that you had to re-read it and edit it half an hour later? You give yourself a lot of credit. BIGOT!

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Logic tells me that it is most likely Mossad or us (Americans via proxy). Why would Iranians kill their own nuclear scientists?

Who knows what eeeevil lurks in the heart of man?..... THE SHADOW KNOWS....

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:22 AM
No, it is inconceivable that they need nuclear generation. Right now (with no nuclear generation), they are a net exporter of electrical energy. Their present generation capacity is more than enough for their present demand and they are building new, non-nuclear plants.

Do you have a link for this?

Jaric
07-25-2011, 10:24 AM
So, once again just to make sure we're clear here.

The plan is to use nuclear weapons on a country to show the world that using nuclear weapons against another country is wrong?

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:25 AM
So let me get this straight.

The plan is to show the world that wanting to use nuclear weapons is wrong by launching nuclear strikes against that nation?

Brilliant.

Quiet man,.... you are interrupting their video games.

LiveSteam
07-25-2011, 10:27 AM
This post was such a great, valuable literal masterpiece that you had to re-read it and edit it half an hour later? You give yourself a lot of credit. BIGOT!

Coming from you that means a lot

Jaric
07-25-2011, 10:28 AM
Quiet man,.... you are interrupting their video games.

Mah bad.

LiveSteam
07-25-2011, 10:29 AM

The plan is to use nuclear weapons on a country to show the world that using nuclear weapons against another country is wrong?

I dont know. What does Yoda tell you?

Jaric
07-25-2011, 10:32 AM
I dont know. What does Yoda tell you?

That some of you haven't thought this through. (If you're serious)

Donger
07-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Do you have a link for this?

Here's a picture of their generation and consumption:

http://www.eia.gov/cabs/iran/images/10-01%20-%20Iran-electricity.gif

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Coming from you that means a lot

Glad I could oblige. Now if you are done re-reading and masturbating to your deep-thought posts, do us all a favor and go back to your video game. Maybe you'll get to obliterate another country today to make your little peepee feel like a real man's.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 10:37 AM

No, the plan is to exterminate every last iranian terrorist scumbag and those who support them.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 10:38 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GvyUKVDT4FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LiveSteam
07-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Glad I could oblige. Now if you are done re-reading and masturbating to your deep-thought posts, do us all a favor and go back to your video game. Maybe you'll get to obliterate another country today to make your little peepee feel like a real man's.

I dnt play video games. Their is no other country I want stopped. Just your home land. Iran has plenty of ways to boil water. They have no need for Atomic energy. Its not atomic energy they are after. Thats a cover & you know it

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Here's a picture of their generation and consumption:

http://www.eia.gov/cabs/iran/images/10-01%20-%20Iran-electricity.gif

And here's a better picture, with writings underneath that you must have forgotten to include:

Donger
07-25-2011, 10:46 AM
And here's a better picture, with writings underneath that you must have forgotten to include:

Here's the pertinent text, Frankie:

International Cooperation

Iran currently exports electricity to neighboring states including Armenia, Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Azerbaijan and Armenia supply electricity to Iran. The Azerbaijani Energy and Industry Minister has stated that talks were held on establishing a circular power grid between Russia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkey, and Georgia.

http://www.eia.gov/cabs/iran/Full.html

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:46 AM
No, the plan is to exterminate every last iranian terrorist scumbag and those who support them.

Back from the psycho ward. Top of the morning to you.

How are we to feel sorry for you today? Did you dream another tear jerker up last night or is it still the same Africa story?

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:47 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GvyUKVDT4FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I stopped at John Bolton. LMAOLMAO

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 10:47 AM
According to the lone rumpranger we provoked 9/11. Frankie is a traitor piece of trash.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:48 AM
I dnt play video games.

Of course.;););)

Jaric
07-25-2011, 10:49 AM

Yeah, well if you decide to do that with nuclear weapons you'll make the United States a pariah internationally and kill millions of innocent people in the process. Not to mention losing any semblence of a moral high ground when it comes to acts of terrorism within the international community.

Or plan B is to embed ourselves in another middle eastern quagmire further draining our resources until we eventually bankrupt this once great nation. Oh, and the other great side effect of this plan is that we will probably do far more to help terrorists recruitment than we will to end terrorism.

You all are chasing a fools errend. Iran poses no rational threat to us, nuclear weapons or not.

But I get it, you all hate muslims ect so bombs away.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Back from the psycho ward. Top of the morning to you.

How are we to feel sorry for you today? Did you dream another tear jerker up last night or is it still the same Africa story?

Go fuck your horse douchbag.

Jaric
07-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Here's the pertinent text, Frankie:

International Cooperation

Iran currently exports electricity to neighboring states including Armenia, Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Azerbaijan and Armenia supply electricity to Iran. The Azerbaijani Energy and Industry Minister has stated that talks were held on establishing a circular power grid between Russia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkey, and Georgia.

http://www.eia.gov/cabs/iran/Full.html

Wouldn't that actually support claims they want nuclear energy for...nuclear energy?

I'm not saying that's the case but if electricity is one of the exports (along with Oil) it would make sense they could increase the money they make if they could sell electricity gained from nuclear power, and also continue to export Oil.

vailpass
07-25-2011, 10:51 AM

:LOL: Time for you to hang it up old man.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Yeah, well if you decide to do that with nuclear weapons you'll make the United States a pariah internationally and kill millions of innocent people in the process. Not to mention losing any semblence of a moral high ground when it comes to acts of terrorism within the international community.

Our plan B is to embed ourselves in another middle eastern quagmire further draining our resources until we eventually bankrupt this once great nation. Oh, and the other great side effect of this plan is that we will probably do far more to help terrorists recruitment than we will to end terrorism.

You all are chasing a fools errend. Iran poses no rational threat to us, nuclear weapons or not.

It's ok, the traitor of all nations frankie said there isn't such a thing as innocent people being killed if the ones who kill and destroy are provoked, so, we're good. :thumb:

vailpass

Punk move Jenson. Bitch move.

Donger
Wouldn't that actually support claims they want nuclear energy for...nuclear energy?

I'm not saying that's the case but if electricity is one of the exports (along with Oil) it would make sense they could increase the money they make if they could sell electricity gained from nuclear power, and also continue to export Oil.

They have a massive reserve of NG, which presently generates the vast majority of their electricity. They don't need nuclear generation.

Bowser
07-25-2011, 10:54 AM
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm216/codyfosho/internet_serious_business.jpg

Frankie
07-25-2011, 10:57 AM
According to the lone rumpranger we provoked 9/11. Frankie is a traitor piece of trash.

If saying that we had a big hand in gradually provoking that kinda sh!t through our 20th century history makes me a "traitor" then so be it. To you, if one is well versed in the history of the ME he is a traitor. Well by the similar logic you are responsible for the blood of 4000 plus Americans who died in the profiteers' war in Iraq, by not bothering to think and self educate about that history of the ME and LOOOOVing your military might over reason. No sir, when it comes to treason, I am humbled by the magnitude of yours.

You are a blind zealot and a psycho. GET HELP before it's too late.

LiveSteam
07-25-2011, 10:57 AM

You turn water into steam then into electricity by running steam turbines.
Iran has plenty of oil to feed oil fired boilers. THEY DONT NEED A MAN MADE FUCKING SUN! Nothing good will ever come from Iran & its atomic programs.

vailpass
07-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Anyone advocating the use of nuclear weapons on Iran is misguided. Nobody should ever want nukes used at any time; the entire earth would suffer. Any sane person should also be 100% against Iran having nuclear weapons. Their leaders are unstable, savage and backward and cannot be counted on to act responsibly.

We can certainly take Iran out with conventional weapon strikes from sea, air and remote ground locations.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 11:00 AM
You turn water into steam then into electricity by running steam turbines.
Iran has plenty of oil to feed oil fired boilers. THEY DONT NEED A MAN MADE FUCKING SUN! Nothing good will ever come from Iran & its atomic programs.

Nothing good has EVER come out of iran! :thumb:

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:01 AM
Go **** your horse douchbag.

Thanks for the recommendation. Tell me, how does it feel?

Frazod
07-25-2011, 11:03 AM

O Irony. LMAO

vailpass
07-25-2011, 11:05 AM
O Irony. LMAO

Those fat chick jokes must have got to you.
At any rate, kids are a whole different ball game.
Since you are childless you have no idea.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:05 AM
It's ok, the traitor of all nations frankie said there isn't such a thing as innocent people being killed if the ones who kill and destroy are provoked, so, we're good. :thumb:

Link please, asshole. This is how I know you are a pathetic liar, a drama queen, and a 2 bit attention whore. And this is how I know your African experience is a pure made-up lie. You better produce this link or get yourself banned.

Bob Dole
07-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Nothing good has EVER come out of iran! :thumb:

What about rugs.

And peaches are pretty tasty.

Jaric
07-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Anyone advocating the use of nuclear weapons on Iran is misguided. Nobody should ever want nukes used at any time; the entire earth would suffer. Any sane person should also be 100% against Iran having nuclear weapons. Their leaders are unstable, savage and backward and cannot be counted on to act responsibly.

We can certainly take Iran out with conventional weapon strikes from sea, air and remote ground locations.

So are you willing to start another war in the middle east?

vailpass
07-25-2011, 11:09 AM

HELL NO.
Let the jews take them out. All I'm saying is that it is in the world's best interest that Iran be prevented from obtaining nuclear weapons.
I don't want the US to have to do the dirty work but I want that dirty work done and soon.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 11:10 AM
If saying that we had a big hand in gradually provoking that kinda sh!t through our 20th century history makes me a "traitor" then so be it. To you, if one is well versed in the history of the ME he is a traitor. Well by the similar logic you are responsible for the blood of 4000 plus Americans who died in the profiteers' war in Iraq, by not bothering to think and self educate about that history of the ME and LOOOOVing your military might over reason. No sir, when it comes to treason, I am humbled by the magnitude of yours.

Wow. you are a smelly iranian horse fucking rumpranger. It is trash like you that gives every muslim a bad name. I hope everyone who thinks like you goes on a permanent vaction to iran.

Shit like you have been brainwashed to thinking you are such a victim and it is all the jews fault so since the evil US is friends with them they get what they deserve. If anything muslims have provoked the rest of the world dumbass! According to your own logic, Israel SHOULD have wiped out every last one of you when they had the chance. Wake up and smell your hand!

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:10 AM

Once again, failpass had to make sure that someone else objected to this before posting "his own opinion" for trolling purposes only. LMAO

Do you ever think for yourself? mnc's objection was groundless. Find another way to be taken into play.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:11 AM
They have a massive reserve of NG, which presently generates the vast majority of their electricity. They don't need nuclear generation.

Did you read the writing underneath the graph you posted or do you only look at pictures?

Frazod
07-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Those fat chick jokes must have got to you.
At any rate, kids are a whole different ball game.
Since you are childless you have no idea.

LMAO

I noticed this last night and wondered if you'd go all White Knight over it, which is really ironic because over the years you've called my wife everything but white. Being the hypocritical piece of shit that you are, you didn't disappoint. The OH BUT KIDS ARE DIFFERENT thing is a nice touch, though.

What Jenson said wasn't even remotely derogatory to this guy's kids. If he wasn't one of your extremist lunatic pals, you'd be all over him for it.

Carry on, douche.

vailpass
Once again, failpass had to make sure that someone else objected to this before posting "his own opinion" for trolling purposes only. LMAO

Do you ever think for yourself? mnc's objection was groundless. Find another way to be taken into play.

When I want to hear from you I'll unwrap the towel from your head and snap you with it.

mnchiefsguy

If Iran is on the verge of getting nuclear weapons, and there is no other way, then yes.

The US and Israel both want to avoid it though, which is way we are seeing so many secret operations going on. I think the US and Israel are putting their best secret intelligence to work on this, and by constantly setting Iran's program back, whether it is through computer virus, or bumping off a scientist here and there, is preferably to ground troops. But if full scale is what it comes to...then yes. Iran is hell bent on destroying Israel and the western world, if Iran was to get the bomb, we would be as close to the end of the world as we have ever been, and that is saying a lot.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Link please, asshole. This is how I know you are a pathetic liar, a drama queen, and a 2 bit attention whore. And this is how I know your African experience is a pure made-up lie. You better produce this link or get yourself banned.

Is there some rule that every iranian scumbag must also be a liar terrorist supporting piece of shit too? Go fuck yourself ranger.

Bob Dole
07-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Tulips are nice, too. Those come from there.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 11:21 AM
If Iran is on the verge of getting nuclear weapons, and there is no other way, then yes.

The US and Israel both want to avoid it though, which is way we are seeing so many secret operations going on. I think the US and Israel are putting their best secret intelligence to work on this, and by constantly setting Iran's program back, whether it is through computer virus, or bumping off a scientist here and there, is preferably to ground troops. But if full scale is what it comes to...then yes. Iran is hell bent on destroying Israel and the western world, if Iran was to get the bomb, we would be as close to the end of the world as we have ever been, and that is saying a lot.

Israel does not want to avoid it, at least the current regime. The US govt under Gates does not want it. Israel is awaiting Gate's departure.

This willingness of yours for another war, is why your type was thrown out of office. I hope every BIG govt Republican running is open about this because they will lose the election—and rightfully so.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:22 AM
It is trash like you that gives every muslim a bad name.
Your new found concern for Muslims is touching. I suppose now that you have found me out you will stop your threads and posts calling for the extermination of all Muslims. LMAO

Shit like you have been brainwashed to thinking you are such a victim. Irony is a bitch. How was your childhood and do you have another bogus story to make us feel sorry for you?

[QUOTE=ForeverChiefs58;776975According to your own logic, Israel SHOULD have wiped out every last one of you when they had the chance. Wake up and smell your hand![/QUOTE]Did I say the 9/11 assholes SHOULD HAVE done it? Your brain is sicker than we think.

GET HELP BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING TO YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 11:23 AM
HELL NO.
Let the jews take them out. All I'm saying is that it is in the world's best interest that Iran be prevented from obtaining nuclear weapons.
I don't want the US to have to do the dirty work but I want that dirty work done and soon.

BFD if they get one. Pakistan has 'em. The Soviets had them. Nothing came of it. It's defensive.

As to the jews taking them out, shouldn't you be saying Likud of Israel or Israel? Not all jews in the world seek this solution. If Israel does do it, the ME will just perceive that as us being behind it. Furthermore, it's likely we will get dragged into it.

Bob Dole
07-25-2011, 11:24 AM
How many of you live in a brick house? How many enjoy tossing a brick through a window?

Thank Iran.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 11:25 AM

Phew! I am at least glad to see you don't recommend using nukes. :thumb:

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Israel does not want to avoid it, at least the current regime. The US govt under Gates does not want it. Israel is awaiting Gate's departure.

This willingness of yours for another war, is why your type was thrown out of office. I hope every BIG govt Republican running is open about this because they will lose the election—and rightfully so.

Nahhh. As long as we destroy and leave. No need for ground troops or trying to stay and fix the hell hole. Republicans will be fine by next election, Obama has done for dems what terrorists have done for muslims.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Nahhh. As long as we destroy and leave. No need for ground troops or trying to stay and fix the hell hole. Republicans will be fine by next election, Obama has done for dems what terrorists have done for muslims.

That always gets said....even in Libya yet ground troops were eventually considered. Still, polls show most Americans are tired of just the current wars in the ME—70%.
I doubt they'll go for another. Then again, Obama could pull an FDR and get into a major one which he'll use to claim he saved the economy as the unemployed can be put into battle improving the unemployment statistics.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Is there some rule that every iranian scumbag must also be a liar terrorist supporting piece of shit too? Go **** yourself ranger.

You have not produced the link I asked for. Should we now add "COWARD" to your many qualifications that the entire CP knows about? You know, like LIAR, DRAMA QUEEN, IGNORANT, UNREAD, ATTENTION WHORE, PSYCHO, etc. etc. etc.... ? Or are you for once in your pathetic life going to make like a man and back up your word?

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 11:36 AM

awwwww. Poor wittle muswums get their wittle dresses twisted if we're friends with israel?

May the terrorists pediphile allah and muhamaad tag team your bitch ass while wearing a suicide vest asshole!

alanm
07-25-2011, 11:37 AM

This willingness of yours for another war, is why your type was thrown out of office. I hope every BIG govt Republican running is open about this because they will lose the election—and rightfully so.I don't think being affiliated with either party is a detriment when it come down to denying Iran nuclear weapons. The problem for both parties is being the one in the WH when it becomes known that Iran does indeed have the bomb. Then there's going to be hell to pay.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:38 AM
BFD if they get one. Pakistan has 'em. The Soviets had them. Nothing came of it. It's defensive.

As to the jews taking them out, shouldn't you be saying Likud of Israel or Israel? Not all jews in the world seek this solution. If Israel does do it, the ME will just perceive that as us being behind it. Furthermore, it's likely we will get dragged into it.

BEP, what are you doing? They get confused by logic. Let them enjoy their video games and make ape sounds.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:40 AM
awwwww. Poor wittle muswums get their wittle dresses twisted if we're friends with israel?

May the terrorists pediphile allah and muhamaad tag team your bitch ass while wearing a suicide vest asshole!

Still waiting for the link. COWARD!

Donger
07-25-2011, 11:40 AM

Considering that the two times nuclear weapons have been used in anger, they were used offensively, you may want to revise that assertion.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 11:42 AM
You have not produced the link I asked for. Should we now add "COWARD" to your many qualifications that the entire CP knows about? You know, like LIAR, DRAMA QUEEN, IGNORANT, UNREAD, ATTENTION WHORE, PSYCHO, etc. etc. etc.... ? Or are you for once in your pathetic life going to make like a man and back up your word?

Go look up your own bullshit posts. Too many lies and bullshit to wade through, you make me sick. Plus everyone saw them and you are exposed.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 11:45 AM

You should know about cowards. Only a a piece of shit liar coward would try to justify 9/11. Go blow yourself up for allah's sake.

patteeu
07-25-2011, 11:45 AM

Or plan B is to embed ourselves in another middle eastern quagmire further draining our resources until we eventually bankrupt this once great nation. Oh, and the other great side effect of this plan is that we will probably do far more to help terrorists recruitment than we will to end terrorism.

Yeah, after years of Iranian-enabled killings of American soldiers in both Iraq and Afghanistan, it's obvious that Iran poses no rational threat to us. Puff, puff, pass. :bong:

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Go look up your own bullshit posts. Too many lies and bullshit to wade through, you make me sick. Plus everyone saw them and you are exposed.

I have news for you. YOU ARE SICK. I didn't make you sick. Find another tear jerking excuse. Still waiting for the link to your typically psycho claim, COWARD.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Funny how if you say something about Frankie, he demands a link and a bunch of evidence...

But Frankie can say anything about you, and when asked to justify his position with links and evidence, he provides neither.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 11:52 AM

This is the kind of shit that has made you Israel's little bitch for so long. You are exposed.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:53 AM
You should know about cowards. Only a a piece of shit liar coward would try to justify 9/11. Go blow yourself up for allah's sake.

Still waiting for the link. And you are hoping I let you off the hook for calling me a traitor. I won't. No matter how you try to desperately deflect, COWARD.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Yeah, after years of Iranian-enabled killings of American soldiers in both Iraq and Afghanistan, it's obvious that Iran poses no rational threat to us. Puff, puff, pass. :bong:

The Iranian regime is having an ambition of being a power in the ME. To that end they have done nothing that the U.S. has not done historically or wouldn't do. Far be it from me to justify their actions, but let's be realistic, it's POLITICAL.

Of course lunatics like 58 will call me a traitor for saying something REALISTIC.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Funny how if you say something about Frankie, he demands a link and a bunch of evidence...

But Frankie can say anything about you, and when asked to justify his position with links and evidence, he provides neither.

The asshole called me a traitor and a supporter of 9/11. I'm well within my rights to ask for a link. If you don't like it just stay out.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:02 PM
The asshole called me a traitor and a supporter of 9/11. I'm well within my rights to ask for a link. If you don't like it just stay out.

Post #822 in the other thread and post #120 in this one. Traitor, 9/11 supporting iranian shitstain! You should be deported!

LiveSteam
07-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Still waiting for the link. And you are hoping I let you off the hook for calling me a traitor. I won't. No matter how you try to desperately deflect, COWARD.

You FRANKIE calling anyone a COWARD is just assassin. A COWARD turns his back on his HOMELAND, & his people. Something you know all to well

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 12:03 PM

You call people bigots and such all the time. When asked for proof or links, you just ignore them. Hell, you accused FC58 of lying about his military and overseas experience, and mocked him without providing any evidence at all. FC58 was expressing his opinion, much like you do. If you don't have to provide links, why should he?

You are well within your rights to ask for a link, just as other posters you insult and smear are withing their rights to ask as well. Too bad you only respect your rights and no one elses.

patteeu
07-25-2011, 12:04 PM
The Iranian regime is having an ambition of being a power in the ME. To that end they have done nothing that the U.S. has not done historically or wouldn't do. Far be it from me to justify their actions, but let's be realistic, it's POLITICAL.

Of course lunatics like 58 will call me a traitor for saying something REALISTIC.

If you don't want to be called a traitor, you might start by biting your tongue when you feel the urge to apologize for America's enemies.

Call Iran's actions whatever you want, but you can't seriously say that they pose no rational threat to the US.

ForeverChiefs58
You FRANKIE calling anyone a COWARD is just assassin. A COWARD turns his back on his HOMELAND, & his people. Something you know all to well

Awesome. Coward traitor exposed!

Donger

And gaining nuclear weapons would certainly help in that goal, wouldn't it.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 12:08 PM

Yeah, because then they get to play MAD too! :thumb:

Donger
07-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Yeah, because then they get to play MADD too! :thumb:

It's MAD, not MADD.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Now that I have shown your liar traitorous remarks. Why don't you do the same and show me just one link where I lied about my experience? Go ahead you lying iranian traitor coward, I am sure everyone is waiting patiently on you to expose my lies.
You can't because you are the biggest fraud on this boad. You have been unmasked rumpranger!

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 12:11 PM
It's MAD, not MADD.

OK. I like it to look madd though! No really sometimes I am thinking one thing while saying another and get confused. So I wrote the abbrev for mothers against drunk driving.

LiveSteam
07-25-2011, 12:12 PM
Now that I have shown your liar traitorous remarks. Why don't you do the same and show me just one link where I lied about my experience? Go ahead you lying iranian traitor coward, I am sure everyone is waiting patiently on you to expose my lies.
You can't because you are the biggest fraud on this boad. You have been unmasked rumpranger!

I think Frankie bailed for Iran. Much safer there.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:14 PM

It smells better already!

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 12:18 PM

:LOL:
He has said enough on here that his own people would hang him in the streets and throw his body in the gutter with the other traitor cowards.

But hey, I'm not complaining. :thumb:

Jaric
07-25-2011, 12:26 PM
If you don't want to be called a traitor, you might start by biting your tongue when you feel the urge to apologize for America's enemies.

Call Iran's actions whatever you want, but you can't seriously say that they pose no rational threat to the US.

Find me one realistic scenario that involves them attacking us that doesn't end in them being squashed like a bug. Iran is not a threat with or without nuclear weapons. All attacking them preemptively will accomplish is hastening our impending bankruptcy and futher alienating us from the rest of the world.

And also, for the record, pointing out US actions that have contributed to our current situation isn't being a traitor and it isn't apologizing for our enemies.

It's an attempt to learn from our mistakes SO WE DON'T CONTINUE TO REPEAT THEM.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:27 PM
This is the kind of shit that has made you Israel's little bitch for so long. You are exposed.

OK since you "quoting of me" here is another pathetic attempt at deflecting and you are too much of a coward to back up your baseless lunatic claims, I did the work for you.

Presenting for your enjoyment and the CP's information, here's when you started your sudden luney melt-down. ( http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242711&page=55 ). Up until then I was trying to help you with your psychological problems and had your unbalanced ass somewhat tranquilized. But since this you've thrown angry psycho tantrums, increasingly calling me all kinds of profane names and labeling me a traitor. Look below:

Donger
07-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Find me one realistic scenario that involves them attacking us that doesn't end in them being squashed like a bug. Iran is not a threat with or without nuclear weapons. All attacking them preemptively will accomplish is hastening our impending bankruptcy and futher alienating us from the rest of the world.

And also, for the record, pointing out US actions that have contributed to our current situation isn't being a traitor and it isn't apologizing for our enemies.

Would we really nuke Iran in response to the detonation of a nuclear device on our soil? I really don't know if we would.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 12:33 PM

I know they would squashed like a bug, you know that...but do they know that? Also, they would be squashed, but given their record of supporting terrorist bombers, point to me one realistic scenario where Iran gets a nuke and doesn't try to strap on onto some Hezbollah terrorist in the middle of Tel Aviv.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 12:35 PM

Well put. I'd add these are the same charges made by the same people who lied us into Iraq. Some never learn.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:37 PM

Post #822 in the other thread and post #120 in this one. Traitor, 9/11 supporting iranian shitstain! You should be deported!
OK, I already addressed "post #822 in the other thread." Above is "post #120 in this one." I put them up for the judgement of the sane planeteers here. Where else but in a psycho lunatic's perverted mind do these posts translate to treason and being a terrorism supporter?

You are deranged, idiot. GET HELP! PLEASE! I'm honestly worried for people around you.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 12:37 PM
I know they would squashed like a bug, you know that...but do they know that?

Of course they do. They're not THAT stupid. They also know that any nuke lobbed into Israel from their address would result in the same squashing. They're not THAT stupid there either. This is why they resort to terrorism which eats away at Israel through attrition. This is why this war is not about conventional weapons and warfare and will NOT be one using them.

Also, they would be squashed, but given their record of supporting terrorist bombers, point to me one realistic scenario where Iran gets a nuke and doesn't try to strap on onto some Hezbollah terrorist in the middle of Tel Aviv.

Yeah right! They would have done this by now it was so viable for them.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:42 PM
You call people bigots and such all the time. When asked for proof or links, you just ignore them.

big·ot (bgt)
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bigot

Yep, there ARE bigots amongst us an I am not out of line for calling them out. Thanks for playing.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:45 PM

Is this your definition of freedom and the American way or does it only apply to citizens who were not born here?

patteeu
07-25-2011, 12:45 PM

Iran has been supplying weapons and intelligence for lethal attacks against our troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan for years now without being squashed like a bug in return. In fact, there have been no visible reprisals at all. They weren't squashed like bugs after they had US marines in Lebanon massacred in the early 1980s either.

For the record, explaining that America would kill foreign troops if we were in Iran's position instead of recognizing Iran's belligerent actions as unacceptable is apologizing for our enemy.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Awesome. Coward traitor exposed!

You seem to have fount the sympathetic MAN who would offer his shoulder for you to CRY on. Hopefully it will lead to the other intimacies that you are trying for.

patteeu
07-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Is this your definition of freedom and the American way or does it only apply to citizens who were not born here?

It only applies to people who apologize for America's enemies.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:50 PM

Look, I'm totally in favor of no countries having nuclear weapons. But with our nuclear arsenal and us being the only country to have ever used it don't you think it's hypocritical to talk about nuking another country and committing genocide?

KILLER_CLOWN
07-25-2011, 12:50 PM
It only applies to people who apologize for America's enemies.

Many apologists on here for the idiots at sodom on the Potomac, which is surely the enemies you were referring to.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:51 PM
It's MAD, not MADD.

typical donger strategy. Nitpick on a typo and deflect from the actual point.

Donger
07-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Look, I'm totally in favor of no countries having nuclear weapons. But with our nuclear arsenal and us being the only country to have ever used it don't you think it's hypocritical to talk about nuking another country and committing genocide?

Good, I'm glad that you think that Iran gaining nuclear weapons is a horrible idea and that that must be prevented.

Donger
07-25-2011, 12:52 PM
typical donger strategy. Nitpick on a typo and deflect from the actual point.

I was just pointing out an error. I've no doubt that Iran wants nuclear weapons in order to gain power regionally and worldwide.

Pants
07-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Link to FC58's dancing thread? I'd like to vote.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Of course they do. They're not THAT stupid. They also know that any nuke lobbed into Israel from their address would result in the same squashing. They're not THAT stupid there either. This is why they resort to terrorism which eats away at Israel through attrition. This is why this war is not about conventional weapons and warfare and will NOT be one using them.

Yeah right! They would have done this by now it was so viable for them.

That is why Iran would use a terrorist group. They would just supply the bomb. I am sure they could come up with what they would believe to be plausible deny-ability.

They have done the suicide bomber thing, just not with nukes because it was not viable since they did not have them.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:57 PM

I am challenging you based on your hypocritical, lunatic, lie-filled, attention-whoring history. Just because you wanted to do missionary work in Africa and they were into doing you doggy style we are supposed to cry for you?

And BTW, you have not provided a link that shows me as a traitor. My calling you out on your imaginary cry-for-me story is no less fact based than you calling me a traitor and accusing me of sexual perversion.

You can dish it out, but you can't take it. Typical of all lunatic bully wannabe low tolerance bigot asshole.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 12:59 PM
OK. I like it to look madd though! No really sometimes I am thinking one thing while saying another and get confused. So I wrote the abbrev for mothers against drunk driving.

No need to explain BEP. We all make typo mistakes. But donger always changes the subject by jumping on them.

mlyonsd
07-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Look, I'm totally in favor of no countries having nuclear weapons. But with our nuclear arsenal and us being the only country to have ever used it don't you think it's hypocritical to talk about nuking another country and committing genocide?This is gonna leave a mark.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:00 PM

It smells better already!

:LOL:
He has said enough on here that his own people would hang him in the streets and throw his body in the gutter with the other traitor cowards.

But hey, I'm not complaining. :thumb:

Yep. As I predicted the love affair is going well. Good luck kids.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:01 PM
No need to explain BEP. We all make typo mistakes. But donger always changes the subject by jumping on them.

I didn't change the subject, Frankie. MAD doesn't even apply here. BEP is apparently unaware of that (perhaps you are as well).

patteeu
07-25-2011, 01:02 PM

It would be hypocritical to say no one should be allowed to have nukes while having nukes of your own. It's not hypocritical to oppose Iranian nukes while being comfortable with American nukes. It's also not hypocritical to do whatever you described in that jumbled mess above.

Frankie
Would we really nuke Iran in response to the detonation of a nuclear device on our soil?

Why are you RWingers so schizophrenic? There really ought to be a study on this?

ForeverChiefs58

We did NOTHING to provoke or deserve 9/11...nothing. We didn't make some mistake that caused 9/11 for shitsake.

What were these places "mistakes" for deserving their attacks? Sure hope they all learn a lesson taught by islam for their "mistakes".

Iraq, Afghanistan, India, the Sudan ,Algeria, New York, Pakistan, Israel, Russia, Chechnya, the Philippines, Indonesia, Nigeria, England ,Thailand, Spain, Egypt, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Ingushetia, Dagestan, Turkey, Morocco, Yemen, Lebanon, France, Uzbekistan, Gaza, Tunisia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Mauritania, Kenya, Eritrea, Syria, Somalia, California, Kuwait, Virginia, Ethiopia, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Louisiana, Texas, Tanzania, Germany, Australia, Pennsylvania, Belgium, Denmark, East Timor, Qatar, Maryland, Tajikistan, the Netherlands, Scotland, Chad, Canada, China, Nepal, the Maldives, Argentina, Mali, Angola, the Ukraine, Uganda, Sweden...

...and pretty much wherever Islam is taken seriously

go bowe
07-25-2011, 01:04 PM

o.m.g.

talk about making a pariah...

soon they'll be calling you frankie light... :p :p :p

Pants
07-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Why are you RWingers so schizophrenic? There really ought to be a study on this?

Frankie, imagine a hypothetical situation where either Iran or the US would absolutely have to be annihilated by nuclear warheads. There is no other choice, one of them HAS TO GO. Which one would you honestly want to see spared?

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Has Frankie ever said anything positive about America?

patteeu
07-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Has Frankie ever said anything positive about America?

It depends on whether you consider the Obama administration a part of America or not. :Poke:

LiveSteam
07-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Answer Pants question Frankie

HonestChieffan
07-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Well, seems things are gonna escalate....

(PJM) — In reaction to the recent assassination of Iranian scientist Dariush Rezaiinejad, chief commander of the Basij Brigadier General Mohammad-Reza Naghdi stated:

The main plot for this criminal act was conceived by the American government and since it is scared of the reaction by the Muslim world due to the uprisings in the region, it had the Zionist regime commit the heinous act.

In order to protect the security of our country, we will have no option but to have the Zionist regime wiped off the map.

Naghdi, who was born in Iraq, was a member of the Iranian Qods Force involved in international terrorism before he was appointed by Ayatollah Khamenei to the post of commander of the Basij in 2009. He has previously threatened to assassinate American generals in retaliation for the killings of the Iranian nuclear scientists.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/breaking-iran-we-have-no-option-but-to-destroy-israel/?utm_medium=twitter

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 01:15 PM

(PJM) — In reaction to the recent assassination of Iranian scientist Dariush Rezaiinejad, chief commander of the Basij Brigadier General Mohammad-Reza Naghdi stated:

The main plot for this criminal act was conceived by the American government and since it is scared of the reaction by the Muslim world due to the uprisings in the region, it had the Zionist regime commit the heinous act.

In order to protect the security of our country, we will have no option but to have the Zionist regime wiped off the map.

Naghdi, who was born in Iraq, was a member of the Iranian Qods Force involved in international terrorism before he was appointed by Ayatollah Khamenei to the post of commander of the Basij in 2009. He has previously threatened to assassinate American generals in retaliation for the killings of the Iranian nuclear scientists.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/breaking-iran-we-have-no-option-but-to-destroy-israel/?utm_medium=twitter

Israel will wipe the floor with iran. I sure hope traitorous frankie gets deported back to his cowardous home country before it happens.

Pants
07-25-2011, 01:16 PM

Oh snap!

LiveSteam
07-25-2011, 01:16 PM
fricking link wont load up for me.
EDIT/ score!

KILLER_CLOWN
07-25-2011, 01:17 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQlM59sDJVo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQlM59sDJVo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 01:20 PM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AWjcHryH8zo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

go bowe
07-25-2011, 01:20 PM

unhhhh...

all the righties think you're a traitor and a supporter of 9/11 already...

hell, you drove the planes into both towers wearing your camel flying cap...

it's not like this is the first time you've been called things...

lighten up and get back to me politics and stuff that's more interesting...

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:24 PM
I've no doubt that Iran wants nuclear weapons in order to gain power regionally and worldwide.

OK. I agree that that could be a motivation. But you have to agree that another motivation could be to provide a deterrent for the outside world. After all they are schizophrenic Righty hardliners like you. ;)

All I'm arguing is there are many possible scenarios and to adhere to one like it's God's gospel is asinine.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Here ya go Frankie I meant to put it in this thread. I find it funny

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0_Pq0xYr3L4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'And Iran, Iran so far away....'

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 01:26 PM
OK. I agree that that could be a motivation. But you have to agree that another motivation could be to provide a deterrent for the outside world. After all they are schizophrenic Righty hardliners like you. ;)

All I'm arguing is there are many possible scenarios and to adhere to one like it's God's gospel is asinine.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:26 PM

What are you talking about? Or, do you still not understand what schizophrenic is?

go bowe
07-25-2011, 01:27 PM
I know they would squashed like a bug, you know that...but do they know that? Also, they would be squashed, but given their record of supporting terrorist bombers, point to me one realistic scenario where Iran gets a nuke and doesn't try to strap on onto some Hezbollah terrorist in the middle of Tel Aviv.

well, for one thing a nuke in tel aviv will also kill a lot of arabs in the region and iran wants to dominate, not eliminate...

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:28 PM
We did NOTHING to provoke 9/11...nothing.

Talk to you Wahabi friends in Saudi Arabia.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:29 PM
well, for one thing a nuke in tel aviv will also kill a lot of arabs in the region and iran wants to dominate, not eliminate...

Not to mention that Israel reportedly has a rather impressive arsenal of nuclear weapons, that she would most certainly use in response to a WMD attack.

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 01:31 PM

History shows they are more than happy and willing to take out their own. Typical coward bullshit.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Frankie, imagine a hypothetical situation where either Iran or the US would absolutely have to be annihilated by nuclear warheads. There is no other choice, one of them HAS TO GO. Which one would you honestly want to see spared?

Frankie won't answer that, but I will based on my heritage. US or the UK? Bye UK.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:32 PM

Both. With respect, that is a schizophrenic unrealistic visual. We should really get off of that line of thinking. My uncle, one of the wisest men I've ever known always said the surest way to a divorce is to get into a marriage with the possibility of divorce in the back of your mind.

BucEyedPea
I didn't change the subject, Frankie. MAD doesn't even apply here. BEP is apparently unaware of that (perhaps you are as well).

Well it does apply, equally well except in your own mind— especially when Iran has been committed to a nuclear free MidEast.

Further, I don't think Iran is interested in world domination—at all. I think some interests in our own govt are interested in that. Ya' know NWO types like Bush Sr and Junior and the PNAC/Clean Break NeoCons.

I do think they want to be a major player in their region and that clashes with our wanting to remain that player instead of them. Israel is used as our bargaining chip instead because we can't come right out and say it's the resources of the ME that we want control of whether it's for payments to remain in dollars or Euros. It's nothing but competition. It has zero to do with our own security.

Most of all, with an invasion on their east border, one of their western border, CIA acts of terror and kidnappings by proxy groups at the hire of the US, it's more likely, should it be true they are seeking a nuke, that seeking a nuke is defensive....much like Pakistan and India's nuclear developments. Comes down to lack of trust.

mnchiefsguy

The arabs would be a mere sacrifice to wipe the vile Jew off of the planet. They would be martyrs.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:33 PM

Patience is not a video-gamer's virtue. You are pathetic. LMAO

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Both.

Good answer.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Well it does apply, equally well except in your own mind— especially when Iran has been committed to a nuclear free MidEast.

Further, I don't think Iran is interested in world domination—at all. I think some interests in our own govt are interested in that. Ya' know NWO types like Bush Sr and Junior and the PNAC/Clean Break NeoCons.

I do think they want to be a major player in their region and that clashes with our wanting to remain that player instead of them. Israel is used as our bargaining chip instead because we can't come right out and say it's the resources of the ME that we want control of whether it's for payments to remain in dollars or Euros. It's nothing but competition. It has zero to do with our own security.

Most of all, with an invasion on their east border, one of their western border, CIA acts of terror and kidnappings by proxy groups at the hire of the US, it's more likely, should it be true they are seeking a nuke, that seeking a nuke is defensive....much like Pakistan and India's nuclear developments.

It's MUTUALLY-ASSURED Destruction, BEP. They wouldn't have enough nukes to destroy us.

So, no, MAD doesn't apply at all.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Good answer.

For "a man of two countries," yes, yes it is.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 01:36 PM
For "a man of two countries," yes, yes it is.

Well, I am not a man of two countries either and I agree with it. It's sane, rational and civilized.
Preventative war is criminal.

Let's not forget Reagan criticized Israel for taking out Iraq's.

go bowe
07-25-2011, 01:36 PM

i dunno, the nutjobs in iran say a lot of stupid bullshit that has no connection to reality...

this is not new...

and it won't lead to any escalation, think of baghdad bob...

Pants
07-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Both. With respect, that is a schizophrenic unrealistic visual. We should really get off of that line of thinking. My uncle, one of the wisest men I've ever known always said the surest way to a divorce is to get into a marriage with the possibility of divorce in the back of your mind.

You could have just answered "Iran." Frankie, this is just a message board... If you can't be honest with people you have never met, how can you be honest anywhere?

ForeverChiefs58
07-25-2011, 01:38 PM

Will you please learn what schizophrenia means before using it in anymore posts. You just sound like an ignorant, traitor, coward, terrorists sympathizing fool...who need to be deported.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 01:39 PM
It's MUTUALLY-ASSURED Destruction, BEP. They wouldn't have enough nukes to destroy us.
I know what it stands for and it applies because it is based on deterrence.

Yes it does because it can do serious harm to us. Thus it is deterrence based.

Where is AdeptHavelock when needed? He argued this point well as regards Iran.

Pants
07-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Well, I am not a man of two countries either and I agree with it. It's sane, rational and civilized.

It's not a question of who you'd rather see destroyed, silly woman. It's a simple question to see where his heart lies. You're not a woman of two countries so you have no perspective on this.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:40 PM

So what's everyone schizoid about. Relax, all you Righties.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:42 PM

No, it isn't. It's superb strategy if you are about to be attacked (see The Six Day War).

Let's not forget Reagan criticized Israel for taking out Iraq's.

That's what he said in public, yes.

go bowe
Not to mention that Israel reportedly has a rather impressive arsenal of nuclear weapons, that she would most certainly use in response to a WMD attack.

good point, but will ahmanutjob always use reason to decide his actions?

those shitheads might get some crazy notion in their heads and think they can wipe out israel with a first strike...

they could do just about anything, so keeping them from getting nukes is imperative...

the question is how do we go about that realistically?

Pants

I'm no nightie, you know how vehemently I objected the 2nd Iraq war. I questioned the official story of 9/11 for fuck's sake, but I realize that the current Iranian regime is a like a toothless rabid dog, and under no circumstances should be given teeth. It's not rocket science, Frankie.

Frankie
i dunno, the nutjobs in iran say a lot of stupid bullshit that has no connection to reality...

this is not new...

and it won't lead to any escalation, think of baghdad bob...

Quite true. But I have to point out also that wanting a "regime" eliminated is not the same as wanting a whole people wiped off the mask. Unless one is a schizoid avid listener of Rush Limbeck.

Donger
I know what it stands for and it applies because it is based on deterrence.

Yes it does because it can do serious harm to us. Thus it is deterrence based.

Where is AdeptHavelock when needed? He argued this point well as regards Iran.

Sure, it applies, as long as you just ignore the "mutual" part.

Good God.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:43 PM
You could have just answered "Iran." Frankie, this is just a message board... If you can't be honest with people you have never met, how can you be honest anywhere?

Sorry my sanity is not what you wanted to show.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:44 PM

You really don't know what schizophrenia is, do you? No, they wouldn't have the ability to destroy us, but I'm guessing even you wouldn't want Iranian-made, Hiroshima-yield nuke set off in your hometown.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Will you please learn what schizophrenia means ...

Don't need to. Your posts are totally enough for me to study it, Psycho.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 01:46 PM

those shitheads might get some crazy notion in their heads and think they can wipe out israel with a first strike...

they could do just about anything, so keeping them from getting nukes is imperative...

Realistically, we keep doing what we are doing. Computer viruses, killing off key scientists....play the espionage game to the max, and keep them down for as long as we can, and hope that the regime will be changed at some point in the future. But we have to understand that there may be a point where a line has to be drawn in the sand, and more forceful means may have to be used to keep Iran nuke free.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:48 PM

Continued UN pressure with sanctions.

Good ELINT and HUMINT.

Continue killing their physicists.

If we get actionable intel that they are enriching to WG, they are given an ultimatum.

If they don't heed, "we" strike.

mnchiefsguy
07-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Continued UN pressure with sanctions.

Good ELINT and HUMINT.

Continue killing their physicists.

If we get actionable intel that they are enriching to WG, they are given an ultimatum.

If they don't heed, "we" strike.

Israel is pretty good at taking out nuclear plants from the air, if I recall. I am sure we could get their aid if needed.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Sure, it applies, as long as you just ignore the "mutual" part.

Good God.

All the more reason to not attack them and become an aggressor nation even more—for the 2nd time. They'd have to reach us true. I am talking if they ever get full capability which is what you fear right? I think so which is why you think they must not be allowed to be on any similar footing with us.

LOL at your assumption that support of MAD is "mistaken". It's a proven mechanism for dealing with states driven by a fanatical ideology bent on world domination which possess WMD. Exhibit A: The Cold War. :shrug:

As for weapons given to "third parties", we've got a MAD precedent. "Any attack against the United States by <s>forces in Cuba</s> a terrorist group using WMD's...."

As for the reductions in weapons on which MAD is based, care to guess how many Trident D-4's it would take to turn Iran into a parking lot? While I can't comment authoritatively, I'm guessing three or four at the most.

JMO.

Frankie
07-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Realistically, we keep doing what we are doing. Computer viruses, killing off key scientists....play the espionage game to the max, and keep them down for as long as we can, and hope that the regime will be changed at some point in the future. But we have to understand that there may be a point where a line has to be drawn in the sand, and more forceful means may have to be used to keep Iran nuke free.

Rereading this I meant to say the first two sentences, technically. You know what I'm talking about. ;)

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Israel is pretty good at taking out nuclear plants from the air, if I recall. I am sure we could get their aid if needed.

Ronald Reagan condemned Israel for taking out Iraq's. It's in his autobiography.

Donger
07-25-2011, 01:52 PM

Destroying a nuclear reactor is one thing (which is what Israel did in Iraq). Destroying an underground and undoubtedly hardened enrichment facility(s) is something else. I would imagine that we would loan Israel a few dozen GP weapons, though. In fact, they probably have some themselves.