PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Surprised there's not a thread dedicated to the Norway attacks

Thig Lyfe
07-23-2011, 11:59 AM
You'd think that somebody would have at least started one in the immediate aftermath, when it still could have been a classic CP Muslin-hatin' pile-on. I suppose now that they have the white, Christian, right-wing perpetrator in custody, there isn't much for CP's Righteous Anti-Muslin Crusaders to discuss.

Personally, I think we should start 1) assuming all white people are Christian and 2) assuming all Christians are terrorists. I know that the next time I go to an airport or a government building of any sort, I'm going to be extremely wary of any white people I see lurking around. ESPECIALLY if they're blonde. That may seem a tad irrational, but you can NEVER be too sure!!!

http://www.fastrackonline.net/flags/images.1/Usaflag120x90.gif
KEEP THE WHITE CHRISTIANS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!

dirk digler
07-23-2011, 12:17 PM
This should be good

BigChiefFan
07-23-2011, 01:00 PM
There's lunatics in every race, color, and creed, but to lump all in within a certain sect together is insanity.

Frankie
07-23-2011, 01:28 PM
You'd think that somebody would have at least started one in the immediate aftermath, when it still could have been a classic CP Muslin-hatin' pile-on. I suppose now that they have the white, Christian, right-wing perpetrator in custody, there isn't much for CP's Righteous Anti-Muslin Crusaders to discuss.

Personally, I think we should start 1) assuming all white people are Christian and 2) assuming all Christians are terrorists. I know that the next time I go to an airport or a government building of any sort, I'm going to be extremely wary of any white people I see lurking around. ESPECIALLY if they're blonde. That may seem a tad irrational, but you can NEVER be too sure!!!

LMAO :clap:

Rep.

Chiefshrink
07-23-2011, 02:51 PM

Hey Janet Napolitano seems to think so. Sounds to me like you and Janet have been "strappin it on" together;)

Chiefshrink
07-23-2011, 02:56 PM
There's lunatics in every race, color, and creed, but to lump all in within a certain sect together is insanity.

Not according to Janet "Sportsitano":thumb:

mlyonsd
07-23-2011, 03:04 PM
One interesting thing I heard on the Today show this morning was Norway doesn't have a death penalty or life imprisonment policy. The longest prison term you can get for ANY crime is 21 years. Crazy.

Chiefshrink
07-23-2011, 03:10 PM
One interesting thing I heard on the Today show this morning was Norway doesn't have a death penalty or life imprisonment policy. The longest prison term you can get for ANY crime is 21 years. Crazy.

Yes "BUT" for a "supposed" "right wing Christian whacko" I bet they will make special concessions;)

Notice I said "supposed" let's let this thing play out and see if this guy just isn't mentally ill. Oh but wait some of you "Progressive Marxists" already think that Christians in general are mentally ill:rolleyes:

Reaper16
07-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Yes "BUT" for a "supposed" "right wing Christian whacko" I bet they will make special concessions;)

Notice I said "supposed" let's let this thing play out and see if this guy just isn't mentally ill. Oh but wait some of you "Progressive Marxists" already think that Christians in general are mentally ill:rolleyes:

mikey23545
07-23-2011, 03:54 PM
So it was a white Christian this time, huh?

I guess that makes the score 8,938,023 to 1.

Christians better hustle if they hope to make a dent in that lead.

Chocolate Hog
07-23-2011, 03:57 PM
So it was a white Christian this time, huh?

I guess that makes the score 8,938,023 to 1.

Christians better hustle if they hope to make a dent in that lead.

There was that whole Christian crusade thing.....

sd4chiefs
07-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Norway should pass a law to allow kids to carry hand guns.

mikey23545
07-23-2011, 04:38 PM

Maybe we should go back 30,000 years and talk about those epic Neanderthal-Homo Sapiens slugfests.

Dumbass.

Chocolate Hog
07-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Maybe we should go back 30,000 years and talk about those epic Neanderthal-Homo Sapiens slugfests.

Dumbass.

School us with your bigotry errrmmm intellect Mikey.

craneref
07-23-2011, 07:04 PM

Before that Crusade "thing" there was the conveniently fogotten Muslim Invasion of the holy lands that nearly conquered Europe, but we won't think about that! The Muslim invasion was a slaughter and not based on God (they had NOTHING in Jersulem until they invaded it, knocked down Christian and Jewish temples, then built Muslim temples on top), the crusades were a slughter and not based on God, and this guy in Norway is not even close to Christian His stance was less about Christianity than a nut that was anti-immigration and the direction of the government. He didn't go out and kill a bunch of Muslims because he was a "so-called" Christian, his target was the Norwegian gvoernment and their families. This is a certified nut with a political agenda, not a a LARGE group of jihadists, highly funded and supported by a majority of the religion they claim to support. It is important to note that the "so-called" Christians that perpetrate heinous crimes act alone or with a single accomplice and are summarily and completely denounced by Christianity across the planet as wrong and not Christian, Isalmic terrorists act in large groups and are celebrated in the streets by other who follow Islam for the slaughter of thousands of infidels.

ForeverChiefs58
07-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Before that Crusade "thing" there was the conveniently fogotten Muslim Invasion of the holy lands that nearly conquered Europe, but we won't think about that! The Muslim invasion was a slaughter and not based on God (they had NOTHING in Jersulem until they invaded it, knocked down Christian and Jewish temples, then built Muslim temples on top), the crusades were a slughter and not based on God, and this guy in Norway is not even close to Christian His stance was less about Christianity than a nut that was anti-immigration and the direction of the government. He didn't go out and kill a bunch of Muslims because he was a "so-called" Christian, his target was the Norwegian gvoernment and their families. This is a certified nut with a political agenda, not a a LARGE group of jihadists, highly funded and supported by a majority of the religion they claim to support. It is important to note that the "so-called" Christians that perpetrate heinous crimes act alone or with a single accomplice and are summarily and completely denounced by Christianity across the planet as wrong and not Christian, Isalmic terrorists act in large groups and are celebrated in the streets by other who follow Islam for the slaughter of thousands of infidels.

Great post. Too bad Sportsracer, Bo, and others won't let facts get in the way of their ignorance.

mikey23545
07-23-2011, 08:39 PM
School us with your bigotry errrmmm intellect Mikey.

You're so stupid that you are incapable of perceiving the great depth of your stupidity.

Self-realization can never be yours.

Chocolate Hog
07-23-2011, 08:42 PM
You're so stupid that you are incapable of perceiving the great depth of your stupidity.

Self-realization can never be yours.

http://www.oxonianreview.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/irony.jpg

fan4ever
07-23-2011, 08:57 PM
You'd think that somebody would have at least started one in the immediate aftermath

What; and steal your thunder? I too am surprised it took this long; nice to see people waiting for a few facts before piling on...but let's not give any credit to that.

fan4ever
07-23-2011, 09:00 PM
...and this might really change the way things are being run around here. Next thing you know, they'll be body searching old nuns at the airport because of their Christian connections. Oh...wait...nevermind.

BucEyedPea
07-24-2011, 06:40 AM
The apparent mass murderer, instead of being fanatically pro-Muslim and anti-West, turns out to be fanatically anti-Muslim and pro-West (and pro-Israel). Indeed, his fevered brain was much influenced by such neocons as Daniel Pipes. The children who were massacred had held a pro-Palestinian rally the day before, and the Norwegian government planned to recognize Palestine and get out of Libya, both acts eliciting the hatred of neocons. As to his religion, it is not exactly traditionally Christian, though he may be some sort of Christianist. (Thanks to Ralph Raico and Gary North)- Lew (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/91915.html)

UPDATE See also Glenn Greenwald. (http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2011/07/23/nyt/index.html)

go bowe
07-24-2011, 09:50 AM
Great post. Too bad Sportsracer, Bo, and others won't let facts get in the way of their ignorance.

ignorance?

you might not be the only one in the world who knows something about the palestinian-israeli conflict...

and where have i ever said anything about the crusades or muslim atrocities?

i'm not part of that discussion, so what am i ignorant about again?

go bowe
07-24-2011, 09:52 AM
The apparent mass murderer, instead of being fanatically pro-Muslim and anti-West, turns out to be fanatically anti-Muslim and pro-West (and pro-Israel). Indeed, his fevered brain was much influenced by such neocons as Daniel Pipes. The children who were massacred had held a pro-Palestinian rally the day before, and the Norwegian government planned to recognize Palestine and get out of Libya, both acts eliciting the hatred of neocons. As to his religion, it is not exactly traditionally Christian, though he may be some sort of Christianist. (Thanks to Ralph Raico and Gary North)- Lew (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/91915.html)

UPDATE See also Glenn Greenwald. (http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2011/07/23/nyt/index.html)

gee, i just KNEW those damned neocons were terrorists!!!

pennchief was right all along...

vailpass
07-24-2011, 10:37 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

go bowe
07-24-2011, 10:40 AM
hey! wake up!

we need some good old-fashioned wit and wisdom in these here parts...

don't disappoint, now...

ForeverChiefs58
07-24-2011, 10:50 AM
ignorance?

you might not be the only one in the world who knows something about the palestinian-israeli conflict...

and where have i ever said anything about the crusades or muslim atrocities?

i'm not part of that discussion, so what am i ignorant about again?

Sorry my friend, I wasn't speaking of you Go Bowe, but Bo's Pelini.

go bowe
07-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Sorry my friend, I wasn't speaking of you Go Bowe, but Bo's Pelini.

my apologies...

as usual, i flew off the handle...

as far as mr. pelini, i agree with you wholeheartedly...

Frankie
07-24-2011, 10:59 AM
Savage "KNOWS WHO DID IT!".... ROFL

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JNy0zaKUVOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bill Parcells
07-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Sportsracer<------>Ultra Peanut

Take its opinion with a very small grain of salt.

go bowe
07-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Sportsracer<------>Ultra Peanut

Take its opinion with a very small grain of salt.

are you saying that sportsracer is a mult of ultra peanut?

i, sir, knew ultra peanut and he er she was a friend of mine and you, sir are no ultra peanut!!!

o wait, you said sportsracer, oh well same difference... :p :p :p

KCWolfman
07-24-2011, 11:12 AM
I was surprised that the death of a drug addled and addicted idiot who made her fortune off of glorifying her addiction superseded the news of the Norway attacks.

go bowe
07-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Savage "KNOWS WHO DID IT!".... ROFL

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JNy0zaKUVOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

it was a blond haired non arabic-speaking palestinian muslim terrorist, everybody with a brain knows that...

he just pretended to be a norwegian while he was growing up so that someday he could strike a blow for allah...

oh, wait a minute, the camp of kids had held a pro-palestinian rally - that must be why that muslim terrorist killed so many of them...

Frankie
07-24-2011, 11:19 AM
I was surprised that the death of a drug addled and addicted idiot who made her fortune off of glorifying her addiction superseded the news of the Norway attacks.

Such is the state of the American News Media Liberal or Conservative. Rating determines News. :(

KCWolfman
07-24-2011, 11:21 AM
it was a blond haired non arabic-speaking palestinian muslim terrorist, everybody with a brain knows that...

he just pretended to be a norwegian while he was growing up so that someday he could strike a blow for allah...

oh, wait a minute, the camp of kids had held a pro-palestinian rally - that must be why that muslim terrorist killed so many of them...

There are crazed who follow every religion - AND crazed who follow no religion at all. The difference in this attack (Like that in Oklahoma City), is that there will be leaders who subscribe to the man's faith and political views who decry his actions.

You won't have a Yassar Arafat type who speaks out against him and secretly funds his actions in private. Nor will you have a single leader of any military group or nation who supports his actions as you would with Islam.

go bowe
07-24-2011, 11:29 AM
There are crazed who follow every religion - AND crazed who follow no religion at all. The difference in this attack (Like that in Oklahoma City), is that there will be leaders who subscribe to the man's faith and political views who decry his actions.

You won't have a Yassar Arafat type who speaks out against him and secretly funds his actions in private. Nor will you have a single leader of any military group or nation who supports his actions as you would with Islam.

i think just about everybody will decry this lunatic's actions...

even the palestinian radicals will decry his actions because it looks like the kids were killed because they had held a pro-palestinian rally...

i think the point in a lot of these threads is that it is ironic when nearly everybody was blaming islamic radicals for the attacks, it turned out to be someone who was attacking pro-palestinian policies of the government and pro-palestinian sympathies of the children and not a muslim at all...

i know my initial thought was that it had to be islamic radicals, but i was as wrong as most around here...

KCWolfman
07-24-2011, 11:34 AM
i think just about everybody will decry this lunatic's actions...

even the palestinian radicals will decry his actions because it looks like the kids were killed because they had held a pro-palestinian rally...

i think the point in a lot of these threads is that it is ironic when nearly everybody was blaming islamic radicals for the attacks, it turned out to be someone who was attacking pro-palestinian policies of the government and pro-palestinian sympathies of the children and not a muslim at all...

i know my initial thought was that it had to be islamic radicals, but i was as wrong as most around here...

When the well has delivered water for decades you expect water the next time you drink.

The situation is ironic and horrifying. However, as we both stated their will be no Conservative version of Arafat saying "eh, it will all work out" or Neocon version of bin Laden sending out a video saying "This is only the beginning". That is the major difference.

The worst we will see will be the Westboro Baptist scum applauding - they are hardly leaders of anything including their own lives.

Chiefshrink
07-24-2011, 12:00 PM

Do your homework on that issue. Nothing personal Bo. It was the Muslims who came after the Christians in the beginning and burning there churches etc.........what a shocker there:rolleyes:

Crusades were just defending their people and faith. Of course the Marxist Libs like to revise history so that Christianity is demagogued which goes along with their agenda of marginalizing Christianity and more importantly God.:thumb:

go bowe
07-24-2011, 12:08 PM
Do your homework on that issue. Nothing personal Bo. It was the Muslims who came after the Christians in the beginning and burning there churches etc.........what a shocker there:rolleyes:

Crusades were just defending their people and faith. Of course the Marxist Libs like to revise history so that Christianity is demagogued which goes along with their agenda of marginalizing Christianity and more importantly God.:thumb:

and conquering lands, slaughtering peaceful inhabitants of the region, both muslim and jewish (see jerusalem) by the thousands, and acquiring huge fortunes for the leaders of the crusades...

other than that, the crusades were just defending their people (in europe?) and their faith...

Chiefshrink
07-24-2011, 12:09 PM

Wolfy, you know this is as well as I and $$ rules especially with the ratings and it more importantly exhibits how far dumbdowned our society has fallen into hedonism no longer desiriing the serious intellectual 'honest' debates so that to preserve our 'Republic' for our future generations let alone just knowing that our "Republic' is even at risk of failing.

Can we all say "America the 2nd version of the fall of Rome".:shake:

Chiefshrink
07-24-2011, 12:12 PM
and conquering lands, slaughtering peaceful inhabitants of the region, both muslim and jewish (see jerusalem) by the thousands, and acquiring huge fortunes for the leaders of the crusades...

other than that, the crusades were just defending their people (in europe?) and their faith...

See folks what I am talking about:shrug:

Dave Lane
07-24-2011, 12:14 PM

Have you monitored CP at all? At least the DC area? Don't tear down walls, exterminate races, cuz its easier.

Chiefshrink
07-24-2011, 12:16 PM

BINGO!!!:thumb:

go bowe
07-24-2011, 12:16 PM
See folks what I am talking about:shrug:

wth ARE you talking about then?

Chiefshrink
07-24-2011, 12:37 PM
wth ARE you talking about then?

Spewing your lack of knowledge on the 'real history' behind the origins of the Crusades which didn't start with the Crusades but started with the Muslims. :thumb:

You are just being a "useful idiot" for the Marxist Left 'unknowingly of course' that has been taught revisionist history of the Crusades. Just like many school children,teens and college students for decades now that have been and still continue being groomed as "useful idiots" for the Marxist Left with most of them "unknowingly of course" not realizing that they have been duped if they are lucky to even realize it later on.

Unless of course they have good honest factually educated parents that daily undo the Progressive Marxist brainwashing; thus giving them the "real history" thus the "REAL TRUTH".

Nothing personal "go bowe":thumb:

Frankie
07-24-2011, 01:20 PM
this guy made a 12 minute video:

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.aftonbladet.se/svn/tv/flash/AbPlayer.swf?autoStart=false&flash_id=player-13369393-1-70450&version=22&sound=80&playerMode=satellite&debugging=true&clipsrc=http://www.aftonbladet.se/resource/webbtv/article/13369393/player&embeded=true"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.aftonbladet.se/svn/tv/flash/AbPlayer.swf?autoStart=false&flash_id=player-13369393-1-70450&version=22&sound=80&playerMode=satellite&debugging=true&clipsrc=http://www.aftonbladet.se/resource/webbtv/article/13369393/player&embeded=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

go bowe
07-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Spewing your lack of knowledge on the 'real history' behind the origins of the Crusades which didn't start with the Crusades but started with the Muslims. :thumb:

You are just being a "useful idiot" for the Marxist Left 'unknowingly of course' that has been taught revisionist history of the Crusades. Just like many school children,teens and college students for decades now that have been and still continue being groomed as "useful idiots" for the Marxist Left with most of them "unknowingly of course" not realizing that they have been duped if they are lucky to even realize it later on.

Unless of course they have good honest factually educated parents that daily undo the Progressive Marxist brainwashing; thus giving them the "real history" thus the "REAL TRUTH".

Nothing personal "go bowe":thumb:

what lack of knowledge on the 'real history' behind the origins of the Crusades?

since i haven't said anything about the origins of the crusades, htf do you know whether i'm ignorant of your version of "real history"?

brainwashing, eh?

i'd rather be brainwashed than delusional, thanks...

nothing personal, of course...

go bowe
07-24-2011, 01:40 PM
this guy made a 12 minute video:

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.aftonbladet.se/svn/tv/flash/AbPlayer.swf?autoStart=false&flash_id=player-13369393-1-70450&version=22&sound=80&playerMode=satellite&debugging=true&clipsrc=http://www.aftonbladet.se/resource/webbtv/article/13369393/player&embeded=true"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.aftonbladet.se/svn/tv/flash/AbPlayer.swf?autoStart=false&flash_id=player-13369393-1-70450&version=22&sound=80&playerMode=satellite&debugging=true&clipsrc=http://www.aftonbladet.se/resource/webbtv/article/13369393/player&embeded=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

dayum...

was that in persian or what?

i liked the part about eurabia...

orange
07-24-2011, 01:48 PM
i liked the part about eurabia...

:drool: Did someone say "Eurabia?"

Remember That "Eurabian Civil War"?

Thursday, 06 January 2011 11:06
Comments (6)

If someone mentioned terrorism in Europe, you would probably have an idea about the size of the threat and who's responsible.

It's big, you would think. And growing. As for who's responsible, that's obvious. It's Muslims. Or if you're a little more careful with your language, it's radical Muslims, or "Islamists."

After all, they were at it again just in the past month. On Dec. 11, a 28- year-old naturalized Swede - originally from Iraq - injured two people when he blew himself up on the way to a shopping district. And on Dec. 29, police in Denmark said they thwarted a plan by five Muslims to storm the office of a Danish newspaper and kill as many people as possible.

So the danger is big and growing, and Islamists are the source. Right?

Wrong, actually.

The European Union's Terrorism Situation and Trend Report 2010 (http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cmsUpload/TE-SAT%202010.pdf) states that in 2009 there were "294 failed, foiled, or successfully executed attacks" in six European countries. This was down almost one-third from the total in 2008 and down by almost one-half from the total in 2007.

So in most of Europe, there was no terrorism. And where there was terrorism, the trend line pointed down.

As for who's responsible, forget Islamists. The overwhelming majority of the attacks- 237 of 294 - were carried out by separatist groups, such as the Basque ETA. A further 40 terrorists schemes were pinned on leftist and/or anarchist terrorists. Rightists were responsible for four attacks. Single-issue groups were behind two attacks, while responsibility for a further 10 was not clear.

Islamists? They were behind a grand total of one attack. Yes, one. Out of 294 attacks. In a population of half a billion people. To put that in perspective, the same number of attacks was committed by the Comité d'Action Viticole, a French group that wants to stop the importation of foreign wine.

Now, I don't want to overdo the point. Europe has major problems with the integration of its Muslim populations and the threat of Islamist terrorism is real. It's also important to note that the number of attacks does not indicate the full extent of the danger, since Islamists, unlike most terrorists, seek to commit indiscriminate slaughter.

But even with these caveats, the data clearly demonstrate that common perceptions about terrorism in Europe are wrong. To see why that matters, think back to 2005.

When rioting exploded in France's heavily-immigrant suburbs, many conservative pundits dismissed claims that the violence had something to do with poverty, unemployment, and exclusion. No, what mattered is that the rioters were Muslim.

"This is an early skirmish in the Eurabian civil war," wrote Mark Steyn in the Daily Telegraph. "If the insurgents emerge emboldened, what next? In five years' time, there will be even more of them, and even less resolve on the part of the French state. That, in turn, is likely to accelerate the demographic decline. Europe could face a continentwide version of the "white flight" phenomenon seen in crime-ridden American cities during the 1970s, as Danes and Dutch scram to America, Australia, or anywhere else that will take them."

Steyn noted that his gloomy British readers often sent him e-mails that ended with the observation "fortunately I won't live to see it." Steyn snatched away even this cold comfort. "As France this past fortnight reminds us, the changes in Europe are happening far faster than most people thought," he wrote. "Unless you're planning on croaking immediately, you will live to see it."

In 2006, Steyn expanded his jeremiad into the book America Alone. It was a huge hit, a New York Times bestseller, and its influence among conservatives - Americans in particular - is hard to overstate. Even George W. Bush is a fan. In Republican and Tea Party circles, Steyn's vision of an enfeebled, infertile Europe overrun by fecund, violent Muslims is almost a truism.

But half a decade has passed since Steyn declared the outbreak of the "Eurabian civil war." And yet, there are no waves of bombings. No armies of bug- eyed jihadis. No pale-faced boat people bobbing about the North Atlantic in rusty scows.

Oh, there are incidents. I cited two above. And for people like Steyn, that is more than enough. Tell a true story; treat it as typical; draw a scary conclusion: This is the standard operating procedure of alarmists.

Steyn hates to be called an alarmist, as he made clear in the preface to a later edition of America Alone. He is merely a realist, he says. But then he goes on to write this: "In 2007, some larky lads were arrested in Germany. Another terrorist plot." What set this one apart were the terrorists' names. They weren't Mohammed, or Muhammad, or Mahmoud. They were "Fritz" and "Daniel." Why, they were ... deep breath ... native-born Muslim converts! "All over the world, there are young men raised in the Multi-Kulti-Haus' of the West who decide their highest ambition is to convert to Islam, become a jihadist, and self-detonate."

That year happened to be a particularly bad one for Islamist terrorism in Europe. There were four Islamist attacks. Four. Out of a total of 583.

The following year there were zero. In 2009, as we have seen, there was one.

Mark Steyn has a new book in the works, apparently. Something to do with the end of civilization. Given his track record, this is grounds for optimism.

http://www.dangardner.ca/index.php/articles/item/90-remember-that-eurabian-civil-war

mlyonsd
07-24-2011, 01:50 PM
what lack of knowledge on the 'real history' behind the origins of the Crusades?

since i haven't said anything about the origins of the crusades, htf do you know whether i'm ignorant of your version of "real history"?

brainwashing, eh?

i'd rather be brainwashed than delusional, thanks...

nothing personal, of course...Besides, you were probably there.

go bowe
07-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Besides, you were probably there.

fortunately i missed that vacation junket to jerusalem...

oh, ok, that was funny... LMAO LMAO LMAO

mlyonsd
07-24-2011, 02:34 PM
fortunately i missed that vacation junket to jerusalem...

oh, ok, that was funny... LMAO LMAO LMAO;)

orange
07-25-2011, 04:19 PM
:drool: ... moonbat

http://www.wfhowes.co.uk/_images/covers/h5249.jpg

So does the bullSHT.

vailpass
07-25-2011, 04:20 PM
http://www.wfhowes.co.uk/_images/covers/h5249.jpg

So does the bullSHT.

Great book. One of my faves from that period.

BucEyedPea
07-25-2011, 04:22 PM
Great book. One of my faves from that period.

I started that a few weeks ago but I had to return it. ( My kid had it out.) I definitely want to read it for my next fiction choice.