PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Rand Paul "There's No Excuse For Scaring Seniors As The President's Been Doing"

KILLER_CLOWN
07-26-2011, 11:27 PM
<script language="javascript">var VideoID = "15859"; var Width = 425; var Height = 344;</script><script src="http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/hdplayer/rt.php" language="javascript"></script>

SNR
07-26-2011, 11:29 PM
I was wondering when the Republicans were going to turn the tables on the Democrats by accusing them of fear mongering

Taco John
07-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Rand Paul has been positioning himself very well in the Senate. I'll be suprised if he isn't a strong presidential candidate for 2016.

go bowe
07-26-2011, 11:41 PM
rand paul is an interesting guy...

a little fringe like his dad, but much more polished and a very persuasive speaker...

i wonder what would happen if the administration followed his advice and paid the interest but had to shut down large portions of the government to do it, which would likely provoke quite a backlash among those unable to access usual government services or even do business with the federal government...

could that backlash come back to haunt rand paul since he's the one who wanted to do it in the first place?

could be the end of his national career in politics (meaning the presidency down the road not too far)...

gutsy guy, but his policies are too ron paul for me...

SNR
07-26-2011, 11:52 PM
rand paul is an interesting guy...

a little fringe like his dad, but much more polished and a very persuasive speaker...
Seriously? I think it's the other way around. Ron is way more polished than his son.

Ron never would have taken shit from Rachel Maddow this election. Clearly Rand was trying to speak from his father's philosophy when he was answering that private enterprise question, but he didn't do it as succinctly, eloquently, or intelligently. He tends to stumble over his words a lot more than his dad, too. Kind of like watching Todd Haley give a press conference.

But there's hope for him. He'll get better very quickly.

BucEyedPea
07-27-2011, 07:03 AM
Actually Rand is less fringe than his father—less libertarian and little more mainstream. The two have disagreements with each other too.