PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues S&P clears it up on the debt ceiling and downgrade

petegz28
07-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Saw on the TV thing today S&P told a congressional committee that not only did they not say they supported the Reid plan over Boenher's but that if the cuts do not amount to $4tril we will face a downgrade possibly.

So, as much as I think these rating agencies are full of shit, neither Reid nor Boehner are producing a plan that will appease the ratings Gods.

BucEyedPea
07-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Saw on the TV thing today S&P told a congressional committee that not only did they not say they supported the Reid plan over Boenher's but that if the cuts do not amount to $4tril we will face a downgrade possibly.

So, as much as I think these rating agencies are full of shit, neither Reid nor Boehner are producing a plan that will appease the ratings Gods.

Moodys got things wrong for the past ten years already.

vailpass
07-27-2011, 04:19 PM
We get a black man for president and America's credit rating gets screwed up.
There has to be a Chris Rock routine in there somewhere.

Chief Henry
07-27-2011, 04:36 PM

:LOL:

talastan
07-27-2011, 04:44 PM

You Tea Partier!! :cuss:

;)

Calcountry
07-27-2011, 05:05 PM
There has to be a Chris Rock routine in there somewhere.Perhaps a new toon on the boondocks with Uncle Ruckus.

vailpass
07-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Perhaps a new toon on the boondocks with Uncle Ruckus.

I'm not familiar with that one but there is comedy gold somewhere in this story line. Gold I tell ya'!