PDA

View Full Version : Life Help Us Spread the Word...Parental Kidnapping Case

CaliforniaChief
08-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Hey all.

A friend of mine went through a tough divorce situation which ended up in the court giving legal custody of their two kids to him. He lives in Colorado and the mom lives in Michigan. The mom had supervisory visitation which was supposed to end last week.

Unfortunately at the appointed meeting time for mom to hand the kids back to my friend, she never showed. Later, they found her car abandoned in Western Missouri. (In Nixa. She has some family there.)

While they think she's probably on her way to Southern California (where more of her family is), she could be around there and since some of you are from around that area I thought it was worth posting.

The good news is that they don't think she'll harm the kids. But if she's crazy enough to run off with the kids, you can imagine it's pretty upsetting to the dad.

Here's a news article about it:
http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-wendi-carpenter-mom-failed-to-return-kids-left-state-20110727,0,7265021.story

Thanks for reading this. I've attached a .pdf for you to look at with good pics of the kids.

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Wow. She has fucked herself royally.

CaliforniaChief
08-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Yeah, not a real good choice there. We're just hoping and praying she comes to her senses.

Cntrygal
08-04-2011, 11:35 AM
I also copied the link onto my facebook page!

DMAC
08-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Man, that's sad.

vailpass
08-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Prayers for them.

Pestilence
08-04-2011, 11:55 AM
That bitch just looks crazy.

DMAC
08-04-2011, 11:56 AM
That bitch just looks crazy.

Crazy for feeeeling so lonely....

tooge
08-04-2011, 11:59 AM
I hope she has the kids, and someone else isn't responsible for all of them disappearing

Predarat
08-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Holy shit some crazy shitty people out there. Hope they find the kids soon.

KC Tattoo
08-04-2011, 02:32 PM
My prayers are deeply with the dad and kids. Ten years ago my ex wife kidnapped my kids out of state and I didn't see them for 6 months. That was the worst 6 months of my life & had too hold it together and used the courts to get them back. Have had manny court custidy hearings over the kids. Had them on my own for a while then they went back to her becouse " she is the mom " bullshit. I got my daughter now with me for the last year and still wanting to get full custidy of my son.

He has too keep his head on straight and that's not easy when you don't know what the hell is going to happen.

He shouldn't do any thing stupid on his own that could make things worse. I hate how the courts opporate for that usually they favor the mom. I went nuts when she took my kids away, I know the feeling well and it hurts sometimes to think about the what ifs.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Jesus. I live in Nixa.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-04-2011, 02:36 PM
I'll absolutely keep my eyes open in case I see any of them.

Pestilence
08-04-2011, 02:37 PM
I'll absolutely keep my eyes open in case I see any of them.

You find her....and you take....her.....DOWN!!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
08-04-2011, 04:02 PM
I have a particular set of skills...

CaliforniaChief
08-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Hey everyone, thanks so much for your help and concern. Good news...they found her in Colorado on Friday. I don't know all the details...it looks like it was a negotiated arrest or something like that, but all that matters is that the kids are safe and with their dad again. Thanks again!

KC Tattoo
08-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Hey everyone, thanks so much for your help and concern. Good news...they found her in Colorado on Friday. I don't know all the details...it looks like it was a negotiated arrest or something like that, but all that matters is that the kids are safe and with their dad again. Thanks again!

:thumb: