PDA

View Full Version : Royals 2012 Kansas City All-Star Logo Unveiled

Nzoner
08-04-2011, 10:44 AM
FYI

Pestilence
08-04-2011, 10:45 AM
Have they always had a the hosting team's logo on the All-Star logo?

KCUnited
08-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Surprised they didn't go with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Drury Inn, Denny's skyline.

MIAdragon
08-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Have they always had a the hosting team's logo on the All-Star logo?

Yea they usually do. This one looks pretty good.

gblowfish
08-04-2011, 10:51 AM
That logo can't be right. It doesn't mention Wal-Mart ANYWHERE...

Pants
08-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Yea they usually do. This one looks pretty good.

I don't think the official one has the Royals on it.

http://hivvy.com/wp-content/plugins/RSSPoster_PRO/cache/8e457_All-Star-Logo.jpg

I've seen both though, so I'm not 100% sure.

FireDogg
08-04-2011, 11:14 AM
I am actually surprised it looks as good as it does....I thought for sure they would fuck up KCs one big deal in a long time....hope the city takes full advantage of this opportunity to showcase KC

Bambi
08-04-2011, 11:24 AM
yea I don't think "Royals" will be on the national media material

http://www.bankrollsports.com/picks-images/MLB-Baseball/All-Star-Logo.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9b/LAAbaseball2010_all-star_logo.JPG

Demonpenz
08-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Surprised they didn't go with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Drury Inn, Denny's skyline.

I sent a sketch in that incorporated the beautiful I-70 with specs of diamonds shooting upwards that represented each of the 9mm rounds shot randomly towards Kauffman staduim during our glory years of 2000-2003

OnTheWarpath58
08-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Looks sharp, guys.

Have they released any information on tickets yet?

Demonpenz
08-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Looks sharp, guys.

Have they released any information on tickets yet?

They are going to have a lottery system out infront of gate B in september where you draw numbers. Then a 100 foot tall inflateable Juan Gonzalez is (with help from giant cords) going to jack off cumming the winning tickets all over what used to be general addmission

KCUnited
08-04-2011, 12:03 PM
I sent a sketch in that incorporated the beautiful I-70 with specs of diamonds shooting upwards that represented each of the 9mm rounds shot randomly towards Kauffman staduim during our glory years of 2000-2003

Shell casing over a Beefy Melt Burrito would look sharp.

Deberg_1990
08-04-2011, 12:11 PM
They are going to have a lottery system out infront of gate B in september where you draw numbers. Then a 100 foot tall inflateable Juan Gonzalez is (with help from giant cords) going to jack off cumming the winning tickets all over what used to be general addmission

With Free Condums attached to every ticket, to commemorate the 2003 season and Jose (Herpes) Lima. God Rest his soul....

gblowfish
08-04-2011, 12:30 PM
During the Fan Fest they should have a "Meet the Shitty Royals Free Agents" exhibit. Autographs from Juan Gone, Reggie Sanders, Jose Guillen, Chuck Knoblach, Mark Davis, Rick Ankiel, Benito Santiago, Jason Kendall, Coco Crisp, Doug Mientkievitz, and Scott Elarton.

Mike Sweeney will stop by and immediately throw his back out shaking hands with the fans. He'll be paid his full appearance fee anyway.

Johnny Damon, Carlos Beltran, Jermaine Dye and Zack Greinke will make cameo appearances at the event, and stay just long enough to express their dissatisfaction with being in KC, then leave immediately.

Deberg_1990
08-04-2011, 02:07 PM
During the Fan Fest they should have a "Meet the Shitty Royals Free Agents" exhibit. Autographs from Juan Gone, Reggie Sanders, Jose Guillen, Chuck Knoblach, Mark Davis, Rick Ankiel, Benito Santiago, Jason Kendall, Coco Crisp, Doug Mientkievitz, and Scott Elarton.

They could also try a "Meet the Shitty Manager" night as well...

Bob Boone, Tony Muser, Tony Pena, Buddy Bell and Trey Hillman would be a real blast from the past for every Royals fan!

KCUnited
08-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Yasuhiko Yabuta can throw the derby.

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 02:21 PM
KC's selections to the 2012 team will be introduced in the Lil' K.

DJJasonp
08-04-2011, 02:27 PM
They could also try a "Meet the Shitty Manager" night as well...

Bob Boone, Tony Muser, Tony Pena, Buddy Bell and Trey Hillman would be a real blast from the past for every Royals fan!

And instead of Slugger shooting free t-shirts into the stands in between innings.

Hal McRae will be on the field to chuck half-empty bottles of vodka into the stands.

KCUnited
08-04-2011, 02:29 PM
It's the 1 home game all year Fever can wear his Twins jersey.

gblowfish
08-04-2011, 02:32 PM
And instead of Slugger shooting free t-shirts into the stands in between innings.

Hal McRae will be on the field to chuck half-empty bottles of vodka into the stands.

Be better if he were chucking telephones into the stands. Throw them like a discus....

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kamDqL-AGzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HemiEd
08-04-2011, 03:02 PM

Mike Sweeney will stop by and immediately throw his back out shaking hands with the fans. He'll be paid his full appearance fee anyway.

Johnny Damon, Carlos Beltran, Jermaine Dye and Zack Greinke will make cameo appearances at the event, and stay just long enough to express their dissatisfaction with being in KC, then leave immediately.

ROFL:LOL::banghead::huh:

Did you write that yourself? At first it is very funny, then the reality of the truth hurts.

btlook1
08-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Wait a minute.....are the Royals still playing in KC?

DeezNutz
08-04-2011, 03:07 PM
ROFL:LOL::banghead::huh:

Did you write that yourself? At first it is very funny, then the reality of the truth hurts.

I thought it was too witty for it to be blowfish's work, too. ;)

BWillie
08-04-2011, 03:25 PM
At the rate Butler is going, it will be Bautista and Butler in HR derby