PDA

View Full Version : Football Cool story bro goodbye gift

ChiefsNow
08-05-2011, 12:21 AM

qvecqw11
08-05-2011, 12:45 AM
The entire Falcons approached their unique cutting edge protecting closure if you want to education stay Saturday plus aren't able to hold out to gain your dog on the flying field hand and hand Jesse Abraham, who actually in simple terms were forced to do it yourself continue for season festivities when it discovered battling these passer.

BoltWalt
08-05-2011, 12:52 AM
The entire Falcons approached their unique cutting edge protecting closure if you want to education stay Saturday plus aren't able to hold out to gain your dog on the flying field hand and hand Jesse Abraham, who actually in simple terms were forced to do it yourself continue for season festivities when it discovered battling these passer.
Huh?

big nasty kcnut
08-05-2011, 12:54 AM
That's what i said.

Captain Obvious
08-05-2011, 12:56 AM
That's what i said.

ROFL:LOL:LMAO

ChiefsNow
08-05-2011, 01:15 AM

I was and again the wonder of and can't supply for the possible proximity on which it was.

And thanks
:banghead:

MoreLemonPledge
08-05-2011, 03:28 AM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

-King-
08-05-2011, 04:52 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Crush
08-05-2011, 06:08 AM
http://oi54.tinypic.com/u9erp.jpg

Chiefs=Good
08-05-2011, 06:22 AM

Smed?

bevischief
08-05-2011, 06:34 AM

wut?

Bwana
08-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Smed?

Bot.

As far as the thread, good read.

Gonzo
08-05-2011, 07:14 AM
I'm not interested in your fucking newsletter...
Posted via Mobile Device

JD10367
08-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Dude, you just banned e e cummings, that's harsh.

Saul Good
08-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Its still better than reading Athan.

Radar Chief
08-05-2011, 08:23 AM

Good night at the bar?

DA_T_84
08-05-2011, 09:20 AM

That's what i said.

POST OF THE YEAR NOMINEE.

Rausch
08-05-2011, 09:28 AM
POST OF THE YEAR NOMINEE.

Irony = not lost.

BTW, that's why some franchises dominate and some scratch at the door for years.

Quality people...

SuperChief
08-05-2011, 09:33 AM
ROFL:LOL:LMAO

My thoughts exactly.