PDA

View Full Version : Football Tebow believes Broncos' QB job 'was grabbed back away'

Donger
08-05-2011, 01:32 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82140223/article/tebow-believes-broncos-qb-job-was-grabbed-back-away

With his hold on the Denver Broncos' starting quarterback job loosening, Tim Tebow is coming to grips with the fact that nothing comes for free in the NFL.

"My dream, since I was a young boy, of being a starting quarterback in the NFL seemed to be coming true," Tebow told The Denver Post on Wednesday. "Then, I felt like it was grabbed back away."

Grabbed back away by Kyle Orton, the subject of swirling trade rumors as training camp opened, before the veteran passer outplayed Tebow and Brady Quinn during drills.

Orton continues to practice exclusively with the first-team offense at Broncos camp, while Tebow, who started Denver's final four games last season, has yet to run a single play behind the No. 1 offensive line.

First-year Broncos coach John Fox hasn't publicly announced his starter, but he has acknowledged that Orton is in the lead.

Tebow's critics have been vocal this week, and so have his supporters. ESPN analyst Merril Hoge ripped the former University of Florida star's playing ability.

"He is awful as far as accuracy goes, and what's kind of even more disturbing, he's probably worse moving and running around with the football and throwing than he is from the pocket," Hoge said on the air. Hoge later tweeted, "Sitting watching tape off bronco offense from last year! Orton or Tebow? It's embarrassing to think the broncos could win with tebow!!"

NBA superstar LeBron James came to the young quarterback's defense, tweeting, "Tim Tebow will succeed in the NFL. He's a hard worker, a student of the game, a natural born leader and most of all a WINNER! It takes time and he'll be nice."

Tebow told The Post that he's ignoring the rising cacophony, but he did respond to Hoge on Twitter, writing: "Hey Merril ... 'ppreciate that."

"I'm trying to insulate myself from what people in the media are saying, but I've seen some of it, and it hurts because it's coming from people who haven't seen me practice, haven't seen me play, haven't seen what I can do," he told the newspaper.

It has been a rocky week for the much-heralded Tebow, but he remains focused on what's ahead.

"Others who say I won't make it are wrong," he said. "They don't know what I'm capable of and what's inside me. My family and my friends have been bothered by what's gone on, and I tell them to pay no attention to it. I'm relying as always on my faith."

DMAC
08-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Oh boo fucking hoo Tebow. Go win it.

Saul Good
08-05-2011, 01:36 PM
He had to carry his clipboard on his back before having a headset of thorns placed on his head.

alpha_omega
08-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Ehhh, just give him the job!!!!

keg in kc
08-05-2011, 01:37 PM
I'm trying to insulate myself from what people in the media are saying, but I've seen some of it, and it hurts because it's coming from people who haven't seen me practice, haven't seen me play, haven't seen what I can do,"Well, Tim, the people who have seen you practice, who have seen you play, who have seen what you can are the ones who are apparently starting Kyle Orton.

cabletech94
08-05-2011, 01:38 PM
tim teebow has a mangina.

Zeke
Ehhh, just give him the job!!!!

uh no... we don't want them landing Luck.

Fish
I'm relying as always on my faith.

Yeah Tebow.... everybody knows that God determines these kinds of things... Pray hard!

DMAC
08-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Does anyone else see this guy totally self destructing in the next year or two?

Saul Good
08-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Its got to be hard to throw when you've got stigmata.

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 01:42 PM
LOL, what a bitch.

Where is your god now, motherfucker?

Von Dumbass
08-05-2011, 01:44 PM
"Others who say I won't make it are wrong," he said. "They don't know what I'm capable of and what's inside me.

:)

SNR
08-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Tebow must be doubted three times, guys.

The question is is this time #1, 2, or 3?

talastan
08-05-2011, 01:54 PM
"Others who say I won't make it are wrong," he said. "They don't know what I'm capable of and what's inside me."

Yes KnowMo we all know you'd love to know what's inside of Tim Tebow!! ROFL JK with ya man! ;)

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Thank your college coaches for your suckage Jesus Jr. They were clearly not interested in preparing you for the NFL.

Honestly I wonder why any prep QB's would go into some college situations if they have dreams of being NFL QB's... when said college teams don't run or teach NFL friendly QB play. I thought the point of college was to prepare you for your future. Unless you're a QB at ***many college football programs***.

bowener
08-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Damnedest thing... having to earn your position on a pro team.
Play harder, not pray harder.

Demonpenz
08-05-2011, 02:01 PM
College Programs are like anything in life. Win So you can get money and bitches.

Brock
Thank your college coaches for your suckage Jesus Jr. They were clearly not interested in preparing you for the NFL.

Honestly I wonder why any prep QB's would go into some college situations if they have dreams of being NFL QB's... when said college teams don't run or teach NFL friendly QB play. I thought the point of college was to prepare you for your future. Unless you're a QB at ***many college football programs***.

Well, people were saying "Sam Bradford, spreadmonkey blah blah blah" a couple of years ago. If Tebow had gone to USC, he'd still be what he is.

Zeke
Hoge later tweeted, "Sitting watching tape off bronco offense from last year! Orton or Tebow? It's embarrassing to think the broncos could win with tebow!!"

"I'm trying to insulate myself from what people in the media are saying, but I've seen some of it, and it hurts because it's coming from people who haven't seen me practice, haven't seen me play, haven't seen what I can do," he told the newspaper.

:LOL:

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 02:02 PM
We should be rooting for the Broncos to keep Tebow and Orton. The longer this distraction goes on, the better.

This is like that Trent Green bullshit before he was traded to Miami, only with Brodie Croyle being a whining puss in the media.

Zeke
08-05-2011, 02:04 PM
We should be rooting for the Broncos to keep Tebow and Orton. The longer this distraction goes on, the better.

It's the same feeling I got when Quin Snyder was at Mizzou.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Well, people were saying "Sam Bradford, spreadmonkey blah blah blah" a couple of years ago. If Tebow had gone to USC, he'd still be what he is.

Quite possible. I still believe some college programs do as much or more to cripple their players than help them have NFL success.

CrazyPhuD
08-05-2011, 02:09 PM
They should remind him that it's not too late to be a backup TE or a starting FB in the nfl.

ReynardMuldrake
08-05-2011, 02:13 PM

Yep, after he is doubted three times, a rooster crows. Then Tebow cries and eats a pint of rocky road.

Von Dumbass
08-05-2011, 02:15 PM

This is like that Trent Green bullshit before he was traded to Miami, only with Brodie Croyle being a whining puss in the media.

It's not a distraction at all. The team knows that the best player will start at every position. If Tebow lights it up in preseason he will start, if Orton plays better he will. It would be a distraction if the HC felt obligated to give the starting job to Tebow because of media/fan pressure.

ChiefsNow
08-05-2011, 02:21 PM

"Others who say I won't make it are wong," he said. "They don't know what I'm capable of and who is inside me.

fixed

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-05-2011, 02:22 PM
It's not a distraction at all. The team knows that the best player will start at every position. If Tebow lights it up in preseason he will start, if Orton plays better he will. It would be a distraction if the HC felt obligated to give the starting job to Tebow because of media/fan pressure.

You're right. Browncow players admitting it was "uncomfortable" when Orton came to camp after thinking he was gone is good for the team. Neither QB is going to take you to the promised land anyway so keep them both.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-05-2011, 02:29 PM
This isn't gonna be pretty for the Donkeys this season. And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. :)

SNR
08-05-2011, 02:46 PM

This is like that Trent Green bullshit before he was traded to Miami, only with Brodie Croyle being a whining puss in the media.If I remember correctly, Brodie Croyle didn't give a flying fuck about winning the starting job that year. All he cared about was his gay ass wedding.

Fuck Croyle. I hope nobody signs him and his NFL career ends before September.

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 03:01 PM
LOL, what a bitch.

Where is your god now, mother****er?

What an ignorant statement to make. I've only been around for a couple of days, but i think your posts make you sound like a major douche.

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 03:02 PM
What an ignorant statement to make. I've only been around for a couple of days, but i think your posts make you sound like a major douche.

Do you believe in god?

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Do you believe in god?

That is irrelevant.

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 03:05 PM
That is irrelevant.

I still want to know.

Donger
08-05-2011, 03:07 PM

LMAO

Mr_Tomahawk
08-05-2011, 03:09 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/9/129022921198889212.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-05-2011, 03:11 PM
I want Tebow to start for the sheer entertainment value alone. Imagine every Sunday seeing replay after replay of pants-pissing, fit of laughter-inducing highlights of the Chosen One getting his clock cleaned as Bronco fans lose all faith in life itself.

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 03:14 PM
I still want to know.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Ace Gunner
08-05-2011, 03:17 PM
I am the way
http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tebowcross1-210x300.jpg

Donger
08-05-2011, 03:19 PM

Oh, he's got a few others, too.

bobbything
08-05-2011, 03:23 PM
"Others who say I won't make it are wrong," he said. "They don't know what I'm capable of and what's inside me.
Cream cheese. He's full of cream cheese. He's crab rangoon.

Sweet Daddy Hate
I can honestly say that I'd rather start Crapple than have Tebow as my QB. In fact, I wouldn't want him as a Chief in ANY capacity.

Perhaps he and Shat will retire together after this season is over? Fuck that would be awesome.

Count Alex's Wins

I HATE TEBOW
I HATE GOD
I HATE YOU

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Oh, he's got a few others, too.

Sounds like it. Did you see what he just posted? LMAO

Okie_Apparition
08-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Tebow you need to study the history of the Bronco QB. Become a lush or get the fuck out

DMAC
08-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Sometimes I wonder if 1/4 of all CP's users are ran by one person.

Donger
08-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Sounds like it. Did you see what he just posted? LMAO

Yes, that's pretty much standard GoChiefs. He's a good ship, though, so we don't bust his chops too much.

He just has issues with:

Religion/God
Women
Societal interaction
Food
Oedipus complex
Star Wars

and a few other things.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-05-2011, 03:33 PM
I HATE TEBOW
I HATE GOD
I HATE YOU

Matt Cassel wants to know if you would like a copy:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/images/cults/jw-watch-tower-awake.jpg

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Yes, that's pretty much standard GoChiefs. He's a good ship, though, so we don't bust his chops too much.

He just has issues with:

Religion/God
Women
Societal interaction
Food
Oedipus complex
Star Wars

and a few other things.

ROFL Especially Oedipus Complex.

JohnnyV13
08-05-2011, 03:41 PM
The idea that God cares who is the starting QB for the Broncos is pretty self centered and arrogant.

keg in kc
08-05-2011, 03:43 PM

He just has issues with:

Religion/God
Women
Societal interaction
Food
Oedipus complex
Star Wars

and a few other things.Narcissism should be on there somewhere.

Bewbies
08-05-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm glad Tebow is not playing this year. I don't want Andrew Luck anywhere near Denver.

Predarat
08-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Tebow needs to learn that option shit just doesn'e work in the NFL. Unless you are going against a Greg Robinson coached defense.

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 03:49 PM
ROFL Especially Oedipus Complex.

Oh hey, look, you're a sock account.

BASTARD

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-05-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm glad Tebow is not playing this year. I don't want Andrew Luck anywhere near Denver.

If Elway has any say, I bet he'll give away the house to get the kid from his Alma Mater.
It's a sickening fucking feeling to think that the Donks could actually start a "QB Empire" while we're standing around, jerking our Pioli's and doing the same old shit from the 1990's again.

Yeah, that went well...

Ugly Duck
08-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Tebow believes Broncos' QB job 'was grabbed back away'

Golly, Tim - why do you think they would do something like that?

.............:LOL:ROFL:LOL: Broncos can probably still get some value out of Tebow like maybe a conditional 7th round pick or something.

Brainiac
08-05-2011, 04:13 PM

The top priority of a college football coach is not to prepare his players for the future. It's to WIN.

Bewbies
08-05-2011, 04:20 PM
If Elway has any say, I bet he'll give away the house to get the kid from his Alma Mater.
It's a sickening ****ing feeling to think that the Donks could actually start a "QB Empire" while we're standing around, jerking our Pioli's and doing the same old shit from the 1990's again.

Yeah, that went well...

Someone would have to accept his offer though....

It's Andrew Luck and then everyone else. The team that earns the #1 pick this year won't trade it no matter how high the offer.

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Oh hey, look, you're a sock account.

BASTARD

Wtf does that even mean?

Okie_Apparition
08-05-2011, 04:59 PM
You could look up the history of use of a sports sock on this site, but you're better off not knowing.

wazu
08-05-2011, 05:03 PM

It's Andrew Luck and then everyone else. The team that earns the #1 pick this year won't trade it no matter how high the offer.

What if it's Carolina?

Dallas Chief
08-05-2011, 05:06 PM
You are new here so I am going to give you this one for free. Please stop. The more you feed the beast the worse this is going to turn out for you. It's up to you, but I'm just telling you that this won't end well. You're welcome.

KCrockaholic
08-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Tebow is one selfish little bitch. Like a fucking child.

Von Dumbass
08-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Tebow is one selfish little bitch. Like a ****ing child.

Yeah he's pretty selfish alright.... More than half of the money he makes goes into building orphanages in the Philippines.

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Tebow is one selfish little bitch. Like a fucking child.

He reeks of eau de Lebron...

the Talking Can
08-05-2011, 05:18 PM
tebow is a puss

and drafting him in the 1st will be the most hilarious stupid draft pick for years....

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 05:19 PM
You are new here so I am going to give you this one for free. Please stop. The more you feed the beast the worse this is going to turn out for you. It's up to you, but I'm just telling you that this won't end well. You're welcome.

No offense, but how bad could it possibly get on a message board. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and I usually just read rather than post, but that guy is a psychotic, egotistical prick.

You know where else somebody said "Where is your god now"? Columbine. My point is perpetuating that kind of b.s. warrants a response.

KCrockaholic
08-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Yeah he's pretty selfish alright.... More than half of the money he makes goes into building orphanages in the Philippines.

Does he even think about Kyle Orton's feelings? Whats a douchebag. He should go charge people 160 bucks for autographs or something.

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 05:23 PM
You know where else somebody said "Where is your god now"? Columbine. My point is perpetuating that kind of b.s. warrants a response.

ROFL

http://i52.tinypic.com/2w7n620.jpg

Von Dumbass
08-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Does he even think about Kyle Orton's feelings? Whats a douchebag. He should go charge people 160 bucks for autographs or something.

He signs them for free everyday after training camp. And I promise you all of that money he made at the autograph signings went to his foundation.

ARROW2
08-05-2011, 05:29 PM
He signs them for free everyday after training camp. And I promise you all of that money he made at the autograph signings went to his foundation.

So what? He is still acting like a little bitch.....MAN UP!!!

cardken
08-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Sorry for starting another thread so quickly about this but....repost here:
With all the comment and focus on Tim Tebow's comments today. Got me thinking, if he has not the confidence and support of Coach Fox or John Elway. Why not trade him to Miami, a franchise in need of a QB and with the "built in" fan base, would put butts in the seats. In the same Division with powerhouses the Jets and Patriots, no one is realistically expecting you to win the Division Crown anytime soon. And if the guy is a bust, it would take 2 years , and that is a lot of seats and merchandise sold in the mean-time. Just a thought. I'm not a Tebow Fan per say, but I think the guy has a skill set. And is an easy guy for an organization to handle, it seems at least to this point.

Bill Brasky
08-05-2011, 05:43 PM
The idea that God cares who is the starting QB for the Broncos is pretty self centered and arrogant.

This. I promise he doesnt give a flying fuck.

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 05:44 PM
ROFL

HBKChiefs
08-05-2011, 05:45 PM
I hope Tebow does start. Orton is the better QB, so if Tebow plays then Denver is even worse off...

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 05:46 PM
a credible catholic university

Oxymoron.

Dave Lane
08-05-2011, 05:47 PM

Before the cock crows?

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Oxymoron.

Dave Lane
08-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Because that was exactly the gist of my point. I am a biology major at a credible catholic university, so I understand both sides of the debate extensively. This is neither the time nor place for that. Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that your posts make you sound like an antisocial jagbag, and they hint at a behavioral or personality disorder.

Its a good thing you rise above it.

Cephalic Trauma
08-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Its a good thing you rise above it.

Fair point.

Dave Lane
08-05-2011, 05:52 PM
That oxymoron got me into medical school.

At a catholic university? Do they still dispense leeches in glass jars or do they use plastic now?

KCChiefsFan88
08-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Teblow really buys into his own hype and thinks he's Jesus.

Memo to Teblow... it is called a competition and you LOST. Orton has outperformed you. Does Teblow expect to get the starting job just because it's been his lifelong dream?

What a pathetic fraud.

Dave Lane
08-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Fair point.

Out of curiosity do you have an IQ of 159? Cuz you kinda sound like you do.

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 05:59 PM
It got me into medical school

LMAO

I see you edited your post, sinner. Ashamed?

bowener
08-05-2011, 06:01 PM

You think the Bungles will give up on Dalton that soon?

Ace Gunner
08-05-2011, 06:02 PM
I don't know why this thread was posted - he will rise after the 3rd day anyway

bowener
08-05-2011, 06:02 PM

Is it letting water into his basement or something? Should have built it right the first time.

lcarus
08-05-2011, 06:15 PM
I can't really blame Teblow for responding to the criticism the way he has. What do you expect him to say? "Yeah they're right. I suck". They did lead him to believe they were giving him his chance to be their starting QB and planned on trading Orton. Believe me, I'm loving the drama in Denver right now, but I really can't blame Teblow for anything he's said or done.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-05-2011, 06:23 PM
I hope a defender doesn't try to spear him this season.

KCrockaholic
08-05-2011, 06:29 PM

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/03/tim-tebows-autograph-can-be-yours--for-160/1

You sure? What's that word? "some".

Yes, Tim Tebow was charging $160 a pop for his John Hancock yesterday. Photos were going for $75.

The native of Ponta Vedra Beach, Fla., was back in the Jacksonville area for his first official autograph signing at a local mall.

Some of the proceeds were to be devoted to the newly formed Tim Tebow Foundation.

Hell I got Matt Cassel's autograph in a mall this summer. And he didn't charge shit. Plus he actually played multiple NFL seasons.

ReynardMuldrake
08-05-2011, 06:29 PM
I can't really blame Teblow for responding to the criticism the way he has. What do you expect him to say? "Yeah they're right. I suck". They did lead him to believe they were giving him his chance to be their starting QB and planned on trading Orton. Believe me, I'm loving the drama in Denver right now, but I really can't blame Teblow for anything he's said or done.

It's high school shit. A professional is not supposed to care what people think. You get the job done. The fact that he's complaining about how he's portrayed in the media just shows that he's not ready for prime-time.

Marcellus
08-05-2011, 06:37 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7804226&postcount=75

Oxymoron.

Yup, you are a genious, for example Notre Dame is not close to being a good school.

Okie_Apparition
08-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Off to DC! THe n00b will end up batshit crazy like_____________.

Dallas Chief
08-05-2011, 06:50 PM
No offense, but how bad could it possibly get on a message board. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and I usually just read rather than post, but that guy is a psychotic, egotistical prick.

No worries. I wasn't offended. I am just trying to help a nOOb out. You have no idea what you are dealing with here though. You've already shared too much information which he will probably spend much of this evening pouring over it on google... Like how many instances exist of your user name on the interwebz because well it is very unique and because of that fact you have probably used it elsewhere. You've already narrowed down your college too... See my point? You can't say you weren't warned... No offense to Red 5 intended... We just all know how you roll man...

Brock
08-05-2011, 07:27 PM
At a catholic university? Do they still dispense leeches in glass jars or do they use plastic now?

:LOL:

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
08-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Somehow I doubt Goatcheese has leet haxor skillz or friends who hang out in shhhh.

Oh, for God's sake, who put up a filter for THAT?:banghead:

SNR
08-05-2011, 07:40 PM
I can't really blame Teblow for responding to the criticism the way he has. What do you expect him to say? "Yeah they're right. I suck". They did lead him to believe they were giving him his chance to be their starting QB and planned on trading Orton. Believe me, I'm loving the drama in Denver right now, but I really can't blame Teblow for anything he's said or done.I was watching Sportsnation today. Cowherd and Beadle are lovers of Tebow, and this poll came up where they asked fans if Tebow was being treated unfairly by the media. They both said the same thing- the media will treat you well no matter WHO YOU ARE if you play well. That's all you gotta do.

To this day, Tebow has given no indication whatsoever that he can be a good QB in the NFL. Sports media will report on this because Tebow is relevant to the national sports conversation. And that's when it looks like the big bad reporters are out to get ol' Timmy.

But it's not. Tebow shouldn't have talked to Paige. And if he did, he should have said, "These doubts from coaches, reporters, and fans don't bother me, because no matter what happens, I'm going to keep working hard towards my ultimate goal. Nothing will change that." I mean, if Tebow is the likeable gridiron gladiator that everybody says he is, he wouldn't care one bit. Not. One. Bit. Instead he sounds weak.

And yeah, I've been demoted/denied an opportunity in my professional life. Many times. We all have. It sucks, it really does. And when it happens to me, I depend on my friends and family for support. I don't go to all my fans across the globe.

If for some bizarre reason a reporter asked me about my situation and I knew my story would be delivered to the entire country, I'd say, "It's rough, but I'm going to raping faces until I get to where I want to be."

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Just look out for Timmy, if you doubt him he will tweet at you.

Von Dumbass
08-05-2011, 08:02 PM
"I don’t feel like anything was taken from me and I don’t want anything given. I want to work for anything I get, that’s for sure. And I’ve always been like that.”

Tebow after practice today

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-05-2011, 08:04 PM
It's funny that all the hard work he puts in and he still has the mechanics of a jr. high QB.

Von Dumbass
08-05-2011, 08:05 PM
QB Tim Tebow said a Denver Post column that suggested he was feeling tension in his depth-chart battle were misconstrued and that any such feelings stemmed from a poor practice Saturday. Tebow added he feels he's been better since then. Tebow may have had his best day throwing from the pocket in camp Friday
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/15402416

KCrockaholic
08-05-2011, 08:12 PM
QB Tim Tebow said a Denver Post column that suggested he was feeling tension in his depth-chart battle were misconstrued and that any such feelings stemmed from a poor practice Saturday. Tebow added he feels he's been better since then. Tebow may have had his best day throwing from the pocket in camp Friday

We are all happy Timmy feels better now. If he acts up again, he will have to take a time out. It's all about MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Okie_Apparition
08-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Brady Quinn is thankful for Tim Tebow

Count Alex's Wins
08-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Mike Evans broke in during The Drive and told DMac that Tebow basically told all of the media during his post practice q/a session, that Woody Paige took all of his quotes out of context and made up a bunch of that article or twisted his words. Then Mike Evans said that Woody looked pissed, and stormed into the Broncos' facility after practice. Evans even said "nobody else in the Denver media gets to walk into that facility like that"...

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

http://images0.hiboox.com/images/2507/vmk4ybgn.gif

notorious
08-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Tebow has never had to face real adversity.

Facing real adversity is what shows a person's true character.

Crush
08-05-2011, 08:55 PM
So Tebow has the emotional maturity of a 16 year old girl? Got it.

Crush
08-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Tebow has never had to face real adversity.

Facing real adversity is what shows a person's true character.

Exactly. It is easy to be the choir boy when there is no stress.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-05-2011, 08:56 PM
God will destroy us all for doubting his son....:huh:

Crush
08-05-2011, 08:59 PM
God will destroy us all for doubting his son....:huh:

Nay, he will hold the clipboard and pout for our sins.

GloryDayz
08-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Good God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoman69
08-06-2011, 12:54 AM

College coaches are paid to win games. With the number of programs out there simply spreading the field is a way to overwhelm 80% of defenses.

GordonGekko
08-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Tebow needs to shut up and compete. This wouldn't be an issue for a true competitor. NFL QB is not a job they are just going to give someone, b*tch needs to learn that.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:11 AM
I wonder if they use the term "BT" in Florida, when referring to time... Before Tim.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Tim Tebow would of made a great alter boy.

Ugly Duck
08-06-2011, 02:16 AM
tebow is a puss.... and drafting him in the 1st will be the most hilarious stupid draft pick for years....

One would beg to differ:

Tim Tebow has legend written all over him.

Uhhhhh.... he beat out Kyle Orton before his first season ended.

armstrength, size, anticipation, a feel for the game, intangibles etc... Tim Tebow has it all. Tebow is going to be a good one.

6'3'' 250 pounds with NFL caliber arm strength, an innate feel for the game, elite athleticism regardless of position, unmatched intangibles/leadership skills, the best work ethic in professional sports history.... what it takes to be the starting QB for the Broncos.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-06-2011, 03:59 AM
The top priority of a college football coach is not to prepare his players for the future. It's to WIN.

Unlike the rest of the college experience.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-06-2011, 04:01 AM
College coaches are paid to win games. With the number of programs out there simply spreading the field is a way to overwhelm 80% of defenses.

Yeah I get that. Which is exactly why I said college is meant to prepare you for you're career.... unless you play football.

MoreLemonPledge
08-06-2011, 04:04 AM
One would beg to differ:

http://www.shipmentoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/How-does-this-happen.jpg

The_Doctor10
08-06-2011, 06:27 AM
We get it, Tim. You like Jesus. You don't have to mention 'your faith' every single time you stand in front of a microphone. If your faith makes you feel like 'fuck it, one day I'll be in Heaven' and thus better able to handle everyone telling you that you aren't suited for a JOB, great. Keep it to yourself, dick.

KCUnited
08-06-2011, 07:45 AM
St. Tebow's Fire

A cumming of age story about a young man struggling with the pressures of back up QB on a last place NFL team.

Phobia
08-06-2011, 09:57 AM

Well, yeah. We already know about Red 5. But it's useless to respond to him. You may continue to do so but it's a complete waste of life.

Pioli Zombie
08-06-2011, 10:05 AM
What exactly did Tebow say that any other qb who loses his place on the depth charts sys? Or do people just jump on and bash him because he's a Christian?

teedubya
08-06-2011, 10:14 AM
And on the seventh day, Tebow rested...

because the other QB hath been started.

Von Dumbass
08-06-2011, 10:46 AM
What exactly did Tebow say that any other qb who loses his place on the depth charts sys? Or do people just jump on and bash him because he's a Christian?

The bashing here happens because he is a Bronco and him being such a driven, talented person pisses off and scares Chief fans.

Rausch
08-06-2011, 10:49 AM
So NOW the Donks decide to wise up?

WTF!?!...

kysirsoze
08-06-2011, 11:01 AM
We get it, Tim. You like Jesus. You don't have to mention 'your faith' every single time you stand in front of a microphone. If your faith makes you feel like '**** it, one day I'll be in Heaven' and thus better able to handle everyone telling you that you aren't suited for a JOB, great. Keep it to yourself, dick.

How is expressing his faith being a dick? They put the microphones in his face. He can say what he wants. When he insults someone else's world view/faith (like MANY people in this thread have) then get back to me.

Spott
08-06-2011, 11:45 AM
The bashing here happens because he is a Bronco and him being such a driven, talented person pisses off and scares Chief fans.

No, we bashed on him long before he was drafted. It just worked out for us that he got drafted by the Donkeys.

Ugly Duck
08-06-2011, 12:04 PM
him being such a driven, talented person pisses off and scares the Denver coaching staff into benching him.

FYP

bowener
08-06-2011, 12:39 PM

pure GOLD

SNR
08-06-2011, 02:30 PM
"Media is being mean to me"

That's not verbatim, but that's pretty much what he's saying.

If Cassel got benched and ESPN made a big deal out of it, do you think he'd complain about the treatment he was getting? Fuck no.

I was told by everybody going back to Tebow's days in college that he was one of the toughest QBs money could buy. Bullshit. Cassel is 10x tougher than that whiney douchebag piece of shit.

Von Dumbass
08-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Cassel is 10x tougher than that whiney douchebag piece of shit.

When was the last time Cassel played on a broken leg and scored on a 40 yard TD run with said broken leg?

KCrockaholic
08-06-2011, 02:39 PM
When was the last time Cassel played on a broken leg and scored on a 40 yard TD run with said broken leg?

When was the last time Tebow had an appendectomy and came back to play just 10 days later when typically appendectomy recovery time takes 6 weeks.

SNR
08-06-2011, 02:39 PM
When was the last time Cassel played on a broken leg and scored on a 40 yard TD run with said broken leg?It's impossible to walk on a broken leg. You must be thinking of a bone fracture.

KCrockaholic
08-06-2011, 02:41 PM
It's impossible to walk on a broken leg. You must be thinking of a bone fracture.

He fractured his leg in high school and still played. Whoop dee fuckin do. Walter Payton is laughing at that.

Zeke
08-06-2011, 02:42 PM

He was bashed like this long before he was drafted by the Donkies.

cardken
08-06-2011, 02:44 PM
"Media is being mean to me"

That's not verbatim, but that's pretty much what he's saying.

If Cassel got benched and ESPN made a big deal out of it, do you think he'd complain about the treatment he was getting? **** no.

Hell no, Cassel would sit quiet. He knows he is an incredibly lucky SOB, that he is not only starting , but playing in the NFL. Has little to do with his humility or press savvy. He's in constant state of shock.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-06-2011, 03:42 PM
The bashing here happens because he is a Bronco and him being such a driven, talented person with the mechanics of a Pop Warner QB causes much laughter from Chief fans.

FYP

Valiant
08-06-2011, 05:03 PM
I find it funny that he is recanting on what he said.. How can you be the chosen one and be wrong??? Hopefully Eddie Murphy will come help..

Guru
08-06-2011, 05:26 PM

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Backwards Masking
08-06-2011, 06:48 PM
No, we bashed on him long before he was drafted. It just worked out for us that he got drafted by the Donkeys.

We certainly did! Quite extensively too, LOL.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-12-2011, 02:40 PM

What if that team does not need a QB?

Oh wait; if you're picking at #1 overall then you NEED A QB BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION ON THE FUCKING TEAM, FML PIOLI...:facepalm:

What's wrong with helping American orphans?

Tim Tebow =

Un-American.

What the Planet and the rest of the football-loving community ALL OVER the world created by Timmy's Heavenly Father:

Tim Tebow =

Lacking the skills to pay Pat's bills.

He's no Cunty Cunterson.

LMAO KnowMo said "scared"...

Count Alex's Wins
08-20-2011, 02:34 PM
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/jesus-christ-claims-tim-tebow-not-ready-to-be-nfl,21167/

Jesus Christ Claims Tim Tebow Not Ready To Be NFL Starter
AUGUST 20, 2011 |

DENVER—Jesus Christ, noted Son of God and football analyst proclaimed Monday that second-year Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow lacks the pocket presence, arm strength, and passing accuracy necessary to be a starter in the NFL.

“Tim’s place is at the right hand of the other backups on the bench, and his earthly works show that he deserves to dwell there all the days of his life,” said Lord and Savior of all mankind, adding, ““It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for Tim Tebow to complete a pass against the Cover-2”.

“For Tebow must have faith in coach Fox’s plan, and pay his dues by wearing the headset, and by calling in plays from the clipboard while watching from the sidelines.”

Christ also asked Tebow to stop praying to Him and asking to be made the number one quarterback in the depth chart, claiming “that’s never going to ****ing happen.”