PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Blatant Racial Attacks in Milwaukee

healthpellets
08-06-2011, 10:10 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126828998.html

Aug. 5, 2011

Unprecedented violence on the opening night of the Wisconsin State Fair by rampaging youths prompted extraordinary measures Friday: The head of the fair implemented new rules to keep unattended teens off the grounds at night, and Gov. Scott Walker ordered the State Patrol to help keep order.

Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett and Police Chief Ed Flynn, meanwhile, promised Friday to beef up policing at this weekend's major public events around the city to limit any chance of the State Fair events being repeated.

The violence left workers and patrons of the fair in West Allis shaken and reminded many of the mob-like disturbances that occurred over the Fourth of July weekend in Milwaukee.

The trouble at the fair started around 7 p.m. Thursday in the midway area, where amusement rides are located, when fights broke out among black youths, said Tom Struebing, chief of the State Fair Police. Those fights did not appear to be racially motivated.

Then around the closing time of 11 p.m., witnesses told the Journal Sentinel, dozens to hundreds of black youths attacked white people as they left the fair, punching and kicking people and shaking and pounding on their vehicles.

At least 31 people were arrested - many for disorderly conduct - in connection with the incidents on the fairgrounds and on the streets outside. At least 11 people, seven of them police officers, were injured, officials said. Twenty-four people were arrested within the fairgrounds by State Fair Police. West Allis police arrested seven people, five of them juveniles, outside the fairgrounds.

Struebing said two injured officers were hospitalized; one was hit in the face with an improvised weapon, the other suffered a concussion.

"We normally can handle anything in the park," Struebing said.

Because of the violence, Rick Frenette, CEO of the fair, announced that the fair would immediately implement a policy in which no youths under 18 years of age would be allowed onto the grounds after 5 p.m. without a parent or guardian at least 21 years old.

Frenette, a veteran of 40 years in fair management, said he had never implemented such a policy before.

Walker made the decision to provide extra State Patrol help after reviewing the incidents, said his spokesmen, Cullen Werwie.

"We will continue to evaluate the situation and make any adjustments necessary to ensure a successful and safe event. We will be doing everything in our power to ensure that parents feel that it is safe to bring their children to the world's best fair," Werwie said in a statement.

West Allis Mayor Dan Devine said in a statement that "thuggery has no place at the Wisconsin State Fair, or anywhere in our society."

Devine said he was disgusted by the reports of violence. "It is appalling that a group of hoodlums has cast such a negative light on what is traditionally a safe and family friendly event," he said in a statement.

Barrett said there would be no tolerance for violence at festivals and that perpetrators will be prosecuted - regardless of race.

"Two years ago, I was a victim of a random attack (outside) State Fair . . . last night, events took place at State Fair that I don't believe are random," Barrett said at a City Hall news conference. The attack by a man wielding a tire iron left Barrett with stitches in his head, broken teeth and broken bones in his right hand. On Friday, security started setting up extra metal fencing at entrances around 5 p.m.

Patrice Harris, communications manager for the State Fair, said identification will be checked at each gate in the area where bags are searched. She said the time spent checking for identification shouldn't affect the time spent waiting in line before getting into the fair.

At Gate 3, at least 70 people had their IDs checked within the first hour. All appeared to be minors without guardians.

Jeremy Chavez, Anthony Henderson and Anthony DeHoyas, all 16, were among those stopped.

"I didn't know about the adult thing," Chavez said, although he had heard that IDs would be checked. Henderson and DeHoyas were also taken by surprise.

DeHoyas, who was celebrating his birthday Friday, was upset at being turned away and said he doesn't plan to come back.

He called his mother, who came to the fair to supervise the three teenagers.

Police from three jurisdictions - West Allis, Milwaukee and Wisconsin State Fair - spent Friday trying to piece together what happened. But they could not say what started the situation.

Witnesses, though, told the Journal Sentinel that the attacks appeared to be unprovoked and racially motivated.

"You could just tell they were after white people. That was the main thing. If you were white, they were coming after you," said Jon Stikl of Oak Creek.

He said he was stuck in traffic as a group of young people blocked cars near the fair gate on S. 84th St. near I-94 after he picked up family members attending the fair.

"We noticed a group of five to 10 young black males run up and jump a young white male for no other reason then him being white," Stikl said.

They knocked him to the ground, and then a group of 15 black men kicked and stomped on him, Stikl said.

"My wife's brother jumped out of the car - his natural reaction was to try to break it up. Before you knew it, five or 10 guys were on him and started punching at him. My wife was able to pull him back in the car. So now they surrounded my car and just started punching through the windows, kicking and shaking the car, screaming racial things."

He said there should have been more police presence, given that disturbances were reported inside the fairgrounds shortly after 7 p.m. Thursday.

"I was disgusted by the lack of security. It's a black eye on the State Fair" and police, he said.

Andrew J. Coleman, a recent University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate, said he and a friend were attacked about 10:30 p.m. after they left the fair through the gate off S. 84th near the Pettit National Ice Center.

"I just heard footsteps behind me and I turned around and I got hit in the face. There were six or seven just beating on me," said Coleman, who has a sore jaw from the punches.

His friend was stomped on and his sneakers stolen, said Coleman, of Milwaukee.

A concession worker who works near the midway area told the Journal Sentinel that earlier Thursday night, large groups of African-American youths ran through the midway, knocking over young children and adults, disrupting midway amusement rides and tearing signs up. The midway is east of the Pettit National Ice Center and adjacent to the Hank Aaron State Trail.

"I have never seen anything like it," the worker said. "It was mob mentality."

The worker said there was police presence, including officers on horseback, but it was not enough.

A 34-year-old Muskego man said he was riding on the Ferris wheel in the midway with one of his children when he heard shouts of "fight" sometime after 7 p.m. He saw a big group of people, perhaps 200 to 300, gathered around a brawl.

"I've never seen anything like this in my life. . . . There were so many people you couldn't see who was fighting. There was just this big group that kept growing and chanting, 'Fight, fight, fight,' " he said. "That lasted for one to two minutes. Then when security showed up blowing some whistles, all of this mob started running. It was like a herd of cattle."

Milwaukee Common Council President Willie Hines said he was at the fair Thursday night and witnessed blacks fighting each other, but did not see any blacks attack whites.

He said that if it happened, those individuals should be charged with the crime as well as a hate crime.

"They should be penalized for the prime incident, and we should have a racial enhancer," Hines said.

Although some fairgoers were critical of police response, Hines said State Fair police acted appropriately and professionally.

"They were working hard to control the chaos," Hines said.

He said some coordination problems with other police departments might have happened outside the grounds.

The Wisconsin State Fair is in different jurisdictions. The north side of the fairgrounds, from the Hank Aaron State Trail north, is in Milwaukee. The rest is in West Allis. Adding to the confusion is that the Wisconsin State Fair Park police have jurisdiction only on the fairgrounds, not outside of it.

The incidents Thursday night come as the State Fair Board has worked to increase diversity at the annual fair, expanding its entertainment lineup and attempting to appeal to a younger, more multicultural audience. Diversity was a priority for former State Fair Park Chairman Martin Greenberg, who spoke of making it a "place of inclusion, not exclusion."

The violence is similar to what occurred in Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood over the July 4 holiday, when about 60 young people beat and robbed a smaller group that had been watching fireworks from Kilbourn Reservoir Park. The injured people were white; the attackers were African-American, witnesses said. Another group looted a convenience store.

Thursday night's Main Stage performer was rapper MC Hammer, but a number of people who attended the concert said the show wasn't to blame for the disturbances at the fair. One woman said the crowd watching Hammer was mostly white and adult, and any children there seemed to be with parents.

Another woman said the concert was "very laid-back and had no craziness that we witnessed at all. The craziness was in the midway."

State Fair melee

At least 31 arrested
At least 11 injured, including seven police officers
New rules: No one under 18 admitted to fair after 5 p.m. unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Gov. Scott Walker orders State Patrol to provide additional policing help.
Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett and Police Chief Ed Flynn beef up police presence at fair and other Milwaukee events this weekend.

healthpellets
08-06-2011, 10:11 AM
It's gonna be a bad day when a white person with a legally concealed firearm is attacked by a group of disgruntled black youth...

ROYC75
08-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Who knew thugs went to state fairs? :rolleyes:

Seriously, This is just sad! It's the year of 2011 people,not 1965 through 1969.

notorious
08-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Hate Crimes FTW.

alanm
08-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Hate Crimes FTW.Not in a state like Wisconsin. I'm sure that parents and their kids provoked such a response because the black youth didn't have that privilege as children and as a result were disadvantaged. :spock:

Bwana
08-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Heh, I'm sure Jackson and Sharpton will be along shortly, to denounce these acts of violence!

HonestChieffan
08-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Folks are getting tense.

LiveSteam
08-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Look Whittttttey got a cracker

go bowe
08-06-2011, 11:50 AM
i don't know about al, but i sure as shit condemn and deplore shit like this...

thugs and gangsters and gangster wannabes in large numbers are almost always a problem...

we have fights and such every year at the labor day fair, but the numbers are always small enough that security backed by police can handle it with minimum disruption to the event...

they need to hand out tasers at the fair entrances next time...

Bewbies
08-06-2011, 11:51 AM
This is the same as 'Beat Whitey Night' last year at the Iowa State Fair I think...

petegz28
08-06-2011, 11:57 AM
This is why you need 30 round clips. 6 in a peashooter just don't cut it anymore.

evenfall
08-06-2011, 12:27 PM
It's funny, the local news as well as that around WI that I could locate was so painstakingly whitewashing this (pardon the pun). There was only one initial story I could find online that said anything to allude to the fact that this was exclusively black on white. The same has happened here with these flash mobs numerous times - "youths", as the media will later call them, all assemble at a store at the same time and just basically loot it. Because of the numbers, there is little chance to be caught.

Don't know how we will ever solve our problems if we are too terrified to identify them.there is nothing wrong with telling the truth in the media.

mlyonsd
08-06-2011, 01:56 PM
What the hell is wrong with people?

gochiefs_va
08-06-2011, 02:08 PM
All those should be charged with race crime, just like they would if it was reversed.

vailpass
08-06-2011, 02:17 PM
All those should be charged with race crime, just like they would if it was reversed.

You might want to consider changing your username. I'm sure you don't deserve the connotations that come along with your current handle.

Saul Good
08-06-2011, 02:22 PM
It's gonna be a bad day when a white person with a legally concealed firearm is attacked by a group of disgruntled black youth...

The white person will get charged for a hate crime.

nstygma
08-06-2011, 02:57 PM
here's a Utah state fair commercial. Sounds like something from Hog Farmer's sexxmakin playlist ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cG9M86FPDRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ace Gunner
08-06-2011, 03:05 PM
OMG!!! A gang of TEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyPhuD
08-06-2011, 07:06 PM
The white person will get charged for a hate crime.

Well honestly speaking...unless the person causes them to panic flee he is likely a dead man. Usually they would flee if a few get shot but at close range against 10-15, if they are on drugs or don't flee, that guy is a dead man.

Pistols are only effective if you can maintain range and/or are very good with shot placement. In groups especially if they are on drugs it can give you a real false sense of security just because you can't knock enough down and out before they close with you and once it's in grapple range it's going to end poorly.

Radar Chief
08-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Well honestly speaking...unless the person causes them to panic flee he is likely a dead man. Usually they would flee if a few get shot but at close range against 10-15, if they are on drugs or don't flee, that guy is a dead man.

Pistols are only effective if you can maintain range and/or are very good with shot placement. In groups especially if they are on drugs it can give you a real false sense of security just because you can't knock enough down and out before they close with you and once it's in grapple range it's going to end poorly.

I take it you don't know the story of why Colt created the model 1911 .45 ACP?
This is exactly the situation the .45 ACP calliber was made for, up close and personal, chemically altered attacker. Put a 230 grain hollow point .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) anywhere in the torso of an attacker and even if it doesn't kill them they will sit down and not want anymore. It doesn't matter how big they are or what kind of drugs they're hopped up on.

notorious
08-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Put bluntly, pop a 230 grain hollow point out of a .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) anywhere in the torso of an attacker and even if it doesn't kill them they will sit down and not want anymore. And it doesn't matter how big they are or what kind of drugs they're hopped up on.

Not to mention accurate and perfectly balanced.

CrazyPhuD
08-06-2011, 07:54 PM
This is exactly the situation the .45 ACP calliber was made for, up close and personal, chemically altered attacker. Put a 230 grain hollow point .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) anywhere in the torso of an attacker and even if it doesn't kill them they will sit down and not want anymore. It doesn't matter how big they are or what kind of drugs they're hopped up on.

Sure I love the 1911, but how many are carrying 45s concealed, even when they are what's the ammo count in a concealable 45, 5-7? 10-15 people within 5-7 feet of you(likely closer unless you thought to pull when they were 10-15 feet away)? capable of coming from multiple directions? Unless they break, it's not going to end well for the person being attacked.

CrazyPhuD
08-06-2011, 08:17 PM
BTW one other set of interesting statistics, on close combat. The NYPD collects a bunch of statistics on this, while I haven't' looked at an incredibly recent report, I have seen a couple that talk about police accuracy in stressful shooting incidents. Obviously shots that hit the target go up as the range goes down. But even at ranges of 0-6 feet in officer involved shootings, they see a hit rate of only 38%. This is with people who train excessively and depend upon their weapons skills every day. If at best you can expect to hit with 40% of your rounds, how big is your magazine? 30-40? And they better be knockdown shots.... One of the reports if anyone is curious to read it.

http://www.theppsc.org/Staff_Views/Aveni/OIS.pdf

Chiefshrink
08-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Reparations !!!!! Whitey MOFO!!! Ya'llz foodstamps, free college,free housing, and quota hiring ain't enough you Cracker Ass!!! Now I got to beat your lathery racist white ass for trying to make me responsible and fend for myself.

How dare you teach me and my people how to fish when you owe me and my people a served "Filet Mignon" everyday for the rest of our oppressed lives.

Peace out!:thumb:

Radar Chief
08-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Sure I love the 1911, but how many are carrying 45s concealed, even when they are what's the ammo count in a concealable 45, 5-7? 10-15 people within 5-7 feet of you(likely closer unless you thought to pull when they were 10-15 feet away)? capable of coming from multiple directions? Unless they break, it's not going to end well for the person being attacked.

Well here's one that is.

WilliamTheIrish
08-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Well here's one that is.

How much danger is there in Chanute, Ks?

Or have you moved?

Radar Chief
08-07-2011, 09:43 AM
How much danger is there in Chanute, Ks?

Or have you moved?

Not much. Why do you ask?

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Reparations !!!!! Whitey MOFO!!! Ya'llz foodstamps, free college,free housing, and quota hiring ain't enough you Cracker Ass!!! Now I got to beat your lathery racist white ass for trying to make me responsible and fend for myself.

How dare you teach me and my people how to fish when you owe me and my people a served "Filet Mignon" everyday for the rest of our oppressed lives.

wow...really ? So you think this is how all Black folks feel ? To bad you you and few of the other DC lounge crew weren't up there..you would of showed those Black folks how to stay in their place...also I love how you added all of the ebonics in there..because Yes um we shows do alls speaks like that...yus um boss!

Fish
08-07-2011, 09:51 AM
His friend was stomped on and his sneakers stolen, said Coleman, of Milwaukee.

I'll kiiiillllll you! Wait... what fucking size are those?

LMAO..

Predarat
08-08-2011, 08:36 AM

Funny and true!

Iowanian
08-08-2011, 08:39 AM
I have no idea why racism won't just die in this country.

Garcia Bronco
08-08-2011, 08:46 AM
I have no idea why racism won't just die in this country.

I don't really pay it any mind. I don't belong to a victim group like Jews, Blacks, Women, and so on.

BucEyedPea
08-08-2011, 08:54 AM
I don't really pay it any mind. I don't belong to a victim group like Jews, Blacks, Women, and so on.

I don't consider myself a victim. :harumph:

Garcia Bronco
08-08-2011, 09:02 AM
I don't consider myself a victim. :harumph:

LOL...So I actually used that line on a date. I got hooked up with this Jewish girl that likes to give her time to various organizations. So we're out at dinner and I was asking her about her day. She said that she had been working down at the anti-defamation league. I was like. "Which one?" She looked at me like I was crazy. "The Jewish anti-defamation league" So I asked....who seriously is trying to defame the Jews that anyone would take seriously. (stupid question) So she rattles off all this crap and told me that I was insensitive. I told her that I enjoy life and don't belong to a victim group.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Otter
08-08-2011, 09:17 AM
I would have found a nearby lake or stream and jumped in. They sink don't they?

Bob Dole
08-08-2011, 10:47 AM
The same has happened here with these flash mobs numerous times - "youths", as the media will later call them, all assemble at a store at the same time and just basically loot it. Because of the numbers, there is little chance to be caught.

They were doing that shit in Riverside, MO back in the 1980's. Finally got to the point that all stores would close, the Riverside Public Safety would come out in riot gear and funnel all skating rink traffic back south to NKC (where they started closing up shop for an hour, as well).

Chief Henry
08-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Heh, I'm sure Jackson and Sharpton will be along shortly, to denounce these acts of violence!

Sharpton has found his new gig at MSNBC....he's got no time for
racial hate crimes anymore.

Chief Henry
08-08-2011, 10:51 AM
The Iowa State fair had something similar last year by some inner city thugs.

The Rick
08-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Just saw this thread. This whole thing happened not too far from my house. Didn't realize it had made news nationally.

From the sounds of it, it was pretty crazy. The article is kind of under reporting what really happened. Reports were that it was more like hundreds (i.e. 300-500) young black teens involved. :shake:

Bump
08-08-2011, 01:52 PM
my sig, read it.

SNR
08-08-2011, 01:56 PM
There's only one real question that needs to be addressed regarding this event:

Who the fuck goes to a fair anymore?

SNR
08-08-2011, 01:58 PM

Peace out!:thumb:You are one fucked up individual.

Have you ever met even one black person in your entire life?

evenfall
08-08-2011, 02:12 PM

Who the **** goes to a fair anymore?

You're just jealous because your state fair consists of the $.25 merry go round being drug over in front of happy harry's from K-Mart, and everybody splitting a case of old style.

SNR
08-08-2011, 02:21 PM
You're just jealous because your state fair consists of the $.25 merry go round being drug over in front of happy harry's from K-Mart, and everybody splitting a case of old style.Happy Harry's is fucking awesome. I've never seen Ice House get any cheaper

Bump
08-08-2011, 02:26 PM

black people, apparently.

FishingRod
08-08-2011, 02:35 PM
I don’t like people that are bigots (Black or white) and I really don’t like punk ass kids. Perhaps the fair needs to sponsor a Black Panther VS Skinhead Smack-down and sell tickets. It might do a little cleansing of the Milwaukie gene pool

mlyonsd
08-08-2011, 02:40 PM
JFC what is wrong with people?

I just found out I knew one of the victims in that Akron shooting spree. Both he his 11 year old son were gunned down. He was the best man in my sister-in-laws wedding. Very nice guy.

LOCOChief
08-08-2011, 02:40 PM
I donít like people that are bigots (Black or white) and I really donít like punk ass kids. Perhaps the fair needs to sponsor a Black Panther VS Skinhead Smack-down and sell tickets. It might do a little cleansing of the Milwaukie gene pool

I would but tickets to that show.:popcorn:

RNR
08-08-2011, 02:41 PM

I disagree, it will end quickly and a handful of worthless shitbags will be removed from our population and the rest will bail~

Radar Chief
08-08-2011, 02:45 PM
I disagree, it will end quickly and a handful of worthless shitbags will be removed from our population and the rest will bail~

As a CCW holder and knowing what I know now about the situation there I would just avoid it. I really donít want to have to shoot someone and looking for problems is not the reason I carry.

Thig Lyfe
08-08-2011, 02:46 PM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qTXYwBqXbcA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tooge
08-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Holy Shit! There's black people in Milwaukee?

jiveturkey
08-08-2011, 02:53 PM
As a CCW holder and knowing what I know now about the situation there I would just avoid it. I really donít want to have to shoot someone and looking for problems is not the reason I carry.Agreed. You don't want a 45 going through Mr Asshole and hitting someone else.

tooge
08-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Well then, this is very easy to fix. Have the fair in February. Black youths hate the cold.

RNR
08-08-2011, 02:55 PM
As a CCW holder and knowing what I know now about the situation there I would just avoid it. I really donít want to have to shoot someone and looking for problems is not the reason I carry.

I am talking in the situation where you have no choice. If you are looking for it you would carry a pitch in the ditch. As far as shooting these shitbags, if forced to I would have no issue with it what so ever~

Radar Chief
08-08-2011, 02:58 PM
I am talking in the situation where you have no choice. If you are looking for it you would carry a pitch in the ditch. As far as shooting these shitbags, if forced to I would have no issue with it what so ever~

Agreed. If the situation finds me Iíll do whatever is necessary to protect life, even that of a stranger. And Iím reasonably sure that once Mr. Colt starts belching flame and small planetoids even the hardest gangsta thugs are going to scatter.

The Rick
08-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Holy Shit! There's black people in Milwaukee?
Dude...Milwaukee is the most segregated city in America!

healthpellets
08-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Just saw this thread. This whole thing happened not too far from my house. Didn't realize it had made news nationally.

From the sounds of it, it was pretty crazy. The article is kind of under reporting what really happened. Reports were that it was more like hundreds (i.e. 300-500) young black teens involved. :shake:

Which is interesting considering that after I posted that on FB, my friend up there tried to tell me that it really was all misreported and that none of it was racial contrary to the reports.

Chiefshrink
08-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Have you ever met even one black person in your entire life?

Hell yeah MOFO!!!! Im da'commish in my fantasy league of 10 teams and 5 of da teams are brutha owners. Imagine dat!!! Whatchoo tink bout dat, BITCH ????

No sense of humor, uh?:rolleyes:

I am damn near 50 and the difference between your generation and mine growing up was that my friends of 'different color' and myself could laugh at our differences and have fun with it and not take each other seriously because we were friends first and always knew the context.

Nowadays since PC has taken control??????:rolleyes: Even if the context is prefaced forget about enjoying the differences in good humor.

But you and "Thatguy" go right ahead and continue to play Oprah for CP:thumb:

Chiefshrink
08-08-2011, 09:11 PM
wow...really ? So you think this is how all Black folks feel ? To bad you you and few of the other DC lounge crew weren't up there..you would of showed those Black folks how to stay in their place...also I love how you added all of the ebonics in there..because Yes um we shows do alls speaks like that...yus um boss!

Hey Oprah, your tampon is leaking again.:shrug:

Get a sense of humor:rolleyes:

SNR
08-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Hell yeah MOFO!!!! Im da'commish in my fantasy league of 10 teams and 5 of da teams are brutha owners. Imagine dat!!! Whatchoo tink bout dat, BITCH ????

I am damn near 50 and the difference between your generation and mine growing up was that my friends of 'different color' and myself could laugh at our differences and have fun with it and not take each other seriously because we were friends first and always knew the context.

Nowadays since PC has taken control??????:rolleyes: Even if the context is prefaced forget about enjoying the differences in good humor.

Were you joking about this piece of incredibly racist bullshit that you posted:

It's one thing to imitate the way black people sound when you're whiter than a piano key. It's another thing to post this kind of racist garbage.

If you were joking about that, you should probably kill yourself. It's the least funny thing I've ever read in my entire life.

SNR
08-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Isn't it funny how black people are unusually poor and are more likely to turn to drugs and violence only because they can't figure out how to act like civilized white people?

Oh, what I posted wasn't racist. I was totes joking. Go "Alinksyize" someone else with your PC Oprah talk because I'm not buying it :thumb:

Chiefshrink
08-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Were you joking about this piece of incredibly racist bullshit that you posted:
It's one thing to imitate the way black people sound when you're whiter than a piano key. It's another thing to post this kind of racist garbage.

If you were joking about that, you should probably kill yourself. It's the least funny thing I've ever read in my entire life.

How about I just take it to my 5 bruthas in my fantasy league and see what they say,uh?:rolleyes:

You and your generation have been soooooooooo PC'd it is pathetic! Not to mention the "gross double standard".

SNR
08-08-2011, 10:37 PM
How about I just take it to my 5 bruthas in my fantasy league and see what they say,uh?:rolleyes:

You and your generation have been soooooooooo PC'd it is pathetic! Not to mention the "gross double standard".Do I have to spell it the fuck out for you?

While imitating a black man, you said:

And there's nothing wrong with that? I'm just being a paranoid Alinskyized PCer?

Jesus fucking Christ

The Rick
08-09-2011, 08:04 AM
Which is interesting considering that after I posted that on FB, my friend up there tried to tell me that it really was all misreported and that none of it was racial contrary to the reports.
:BS:
Authorities release 911 tapes of State Fair mob attacks
By Jay Sorgi and the WTMJ News Team
CREATED AUG. 8, 2011

WEST ALLIS - Milwaukee County officials are releasing 911 tapes from the mob attacks that happened on the opening night of the Wisconsin State Fair.

They describe the nature of the attacks, and some callers particularly claim a racial overtone ot the attack.

Caller: "We're outside State Fair and there's a white guy getting beaten up by about 100 black people,"

Dispatcher: "Where?"

Caller: "84th Street right by the Pettit Center."

Callers: "It's like a fricking riot out there. They're jumping on our cars and everything." "There's 300 black people." "There's, like, a riot." "You better get some cops down here by State Fair Park." "There's about 200 kids out here beating guys up."

Another caller graphically described his mother getting beaten up as they were driving away from the scene to safety.

Caller: "My mom just got attacked by a black mob, and her eye is, like, bleeding."

Dispatcher: "Where are you?"

After a lot of confusion, caller: "We're on 84th and the freeway."

(A woman is repeatedly screaming in the background.)

Caller: "She's bleeding a lot."

The 911 dispatcher told the family to drive to a fire station on 84th Street to get medical treatment.

Another situation described the anger a husband felt about her wife getting attacked.

Caller: "My wife comes home with a fricking black eye, and you guys ain't doin' (expletive) about it?"

When the 911 dispatcher asks if she needs medical, attention, he responds, "You need to get the (expletive) riot squad over there and haul them off to jail."

Another caller described how some attackers were opening car doors.

Caller: "My friend just got hit in the face. They opened the car door and hit her in the face. They pounded her car."

More than two dozen people were arrested and several innocent fair goers were hurt when a giant mob of people flooded the area around the fair grounds.

At least seven police officers were injured amid the chaos, and we are now hearing some of the cries for help as fights broke out and property was damaged.

State Fair has stepped up security and authorities are still investigating the incident.
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/127276733.html

The Rick
08-09-2011, 08:05 AM
State Fair mob attacks: the timeline
By Jay Sorgi
CREATED 4:55 AM

WEST ALLIS - West Allis Police have released the timeline of the events involving the mob attacks, particularly outside the festival grounds, that happened last Thursday night.

The following is from State Fair's own log, with times listed in military time, meaning that 2248 is 10:48 p.m.

2248: State Fair P.D. advised us that they shut the park down early because of a large amount of fights. They report large groups of people leaving the grounds.

2249: Walgreens reports lots of people in the area.

2259: 9-1-1 call received in regards to group of 25 black youths assaulting State Fair worker around 81/Greenfield.

2300: 9-1-1 call received in regards to fight at front entrance of State Fair. People are everywhere.
Groups of people chasing white people.

2301: Call received indicating people are leaving State Fair and heading to 84/Greenfield.

2308: State Fair P.D. reports that people are walking on cars near 84/Schlinger.

2310: Groups jumping on cars at 84/Schlinger.

2311: Angry mob, fights, wrong way drivers, people running in traffic, at 84/Schlinger.

2312: Fight at 1000 S. 84 St.

2314: Kids obstructing traffic and hitting cars.

2315: Person assaulted and has a knot on the head at 84/Schlinger. Party going to hospital on own.

2316: Victim punched in face at 84/Walker by group. Medical denied.

2317: State Fair P.D. reports fights and people jumping on cars at 84/Greenfield.

2318: Mob pulled male and female from motorcycle at 84/Adler. Female was dragged and has fat lip.

2318: Mobs hitting cars at 84/Schlinger.

2321: Victim jumped and almost robbed at 87/McMyron.

2324: Group of guys have a gun in a car near 85/Walker.

2325: Group of guys jumping people near 85/Walker. One had a gun.

2326: People running through yards. One bike stolen.

2330: Kids hitting cars at 84/Walker.

2330: Police report large fight at 84/Greenfield.

2330: Group attack male at 88/Greenfield.

2333: Kid getting pummeled by a group at 84/Schlinger.

2334: Kids jump guy at 76/Washington.

2334: State Fair P.D. report fight at 84/Greenfield.

2335: Fight reported at 85/Greenfield.

2337: Riot at 84/Greenfield. Wife has black eye and bloody lip. Refuse to report incident.

2337: Possible beating and man with gun at 76/Walker.

2338: Fight and theft at 87/McMyron.

2339: Police requesting help at McDonalds. Under control at 2340.

2339: Victim got hit by group of kids at 76/Walker.

2340: Teenagers assaulted male at 76/Walker.

2343: Fight at 76/Walker.

2344: Male assaulted by group. Bleeding, but medical refused.

2351: Homeless person beat up at 76/Greenfield.

2351: Caller got hit in face by group.

2351: Fight at 86/Greenfield.

2351: Fight at 76/Washington.

2353: 20-25 people ran in and out of gas station at 76/Greenfield at stole stuff.

2355: Mutual aid requested - MCSO. MCSO is responding.

2357: Male assaulted by group at 86/Greenfield.

2357: Caller was almost robbed by group at 87/McMyron.

0001: Police report fight at 76/Greenfield.

0045: Mutual aid canceled.

Source: West Allis Police
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/127293708.html

Brock
08-09-2011, 08:06 AM

You and your generation have been soooooooooo PC'd it is pathetic! Not to mention the "gross double standard".

"Some of my best friends are black" :thumb:

Fish
08-09-2011, 10:33 AM
2300: 9-1-1 call received in regards to fight at front entrance of State Fair. People are everywhere.
Groups of people chasing white people.

LMAO.... White folks always get their own designation.....

vailpass
08-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Is this a movie review for Planet of the Apes?

Fish
08-09-2011, 10:44 AM

Dude............. ROFL

Predarat
08-09-2011, 11:14 AM

The Apes in the movie seem to have better brains.

Lzen
08-09-2011, 02:38 PM
So what's the background on this? Have racial tensions been building in Milwaukee? If so, why?

mlyonsd
08-09-2011, 02:44 PM
So what's the background on this? Have racial tensions been building in Milwaukee? If so, why?It's all that cheese. You'd get bound up and pissed off too.

PunkinDrublic
08-09-2011, 02:51 PM
I'm shocked. There's black people in Wisconsin?

vailpass
08-09-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm shocked. There's black people in Wisconsin?

They told them if they moved to Milwaukee they could have all the snowflakes they wanted. Now you know why they are rioting.

RNR
08-09-2011, 03:25 PM
They told them if they moved to Milwaukee they could have all the snowflakes they wanted. Now you know why they are rioting.

It all started with that dang football team, before that....

Jenson71
08-09-2011, 03:35 PM

Do you really refer to your black friends as "friends of 'different color'"?

Jenson71
08-09-2011, 03:41 PM

It's not surprising you can so accurately and persuasively pinpoint the psychological motivations for these attacks. You are, after all, an esteemed psychologist with a wealth of credentials.

Your black impersonation is also remarkable. That really is the way black people talk!

vailpass
08-09-2011, 03:42 PM
It's not surprising you can so accurately and persuasively pinpoint the psychological motivations for these attacks. You are, after all, an esteemed psychologist with a wealth of credentials.

Your black impersonation is also remarkable. That really is the way black people talk!

As opposed to your credentials?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-09-2011, 03:43 PM

I learned something about you today. And it really doesn't surprise me.

Jenson71
08-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Compared to our resident Jung, you and I and the rest of us just need to stand back and watch this master run.

vailpass
08-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Compared to our resident Jung, you and I and the rest of us just need to stand back and watch this master run.

LMAO
I'm more of a Skinner guy with some Maslow worked in.

SNR
08-09-2011, 03:50 PM
As opposed to your credentials?This forum's obsession with older=better is hilarious.

I suppose you think Frankie and the guy from Life Goes On have more credentials than Jenson or I (even though I got about 10 years on him)

vailpass
08-09-2011, 03:51 PM
This forum's obsession with older=better is hilarious.

I suppose you think Frankie and the guy from Life Goes On have more credentials than Jenson or I (even though I got about 10 years on him)

Francis+lighten up=you.

SNR
08-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Francis+lighten up=you.Don't know what you're talking about. I'm happier than a pig in slop right now

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-09-2011, 05:56 PM

I seriously doubt you have any friends that don't wear sheets at night.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-09-2011, 05:57 PM

Dont you have a cross to go burn on the white house lawn ? Or has the DC lounge crew rescheduled that for late this year ?

SNR
08-09-2011, 05:58 PM
I seriously doubt you have any friends that don't wear sheets at night.I strongly disagree with about 80% of what you say.

In this case we are in perfect agreement

Chiefshrink
08-10-2011, 08:19 AM
persuasively pinpoint the psychological motivations for these attacks.

Hey Jenny!

It's the "food stamp crowd" being co-opted and encouraged by the Unions in Wisconsin by trying to make as much hell for Walker for obvious reasons and the biggest reasons are the recent 6 recalled Repub state senators of which 4 of the 6 were justly put back on the job.:thumb: But this will never be uttered by the Marxist Media other than "just a spontaneous flash mob" for whatever reason:rolleyes:

Did it ever occur to you why all this was happening in Wisconsin at this time? Did Unions ever come to mind for you?:rolleyes: The "food stamp crowd" would NEVER do this on their own "unless" it was racial(a la 65 LA Riots, Rodney King etc....) but just to so-called spontaneous "flash mob" for the sake of "flash mobbing"??? Nah.

Do you really think all these riots in London are about unfair police treatment?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! This is thoroughly an organized anarchist movement coordinated by the unions playing the "class warfare" card that is on steriods:thumb:

You see the unions across this country are beginning to use the "food stamp crowd"(useful idiots) to attempt to do the same thing here in America. We will see more of "Wisconsin type bull sh**" as time goes on until the powers that be "We The People" are totally in charge again. But until then O'Marxist will continue to 'community organize and thug America and the rest of the world!!

Count on it!!!:thumb:

Chiefshrink
08-10-2011, 08:21 AM
I seriously doubt you have any friends that don't wear sheets at night.

I seriously believe you have a difficult time matching your earrings,purse and shoes. But your dress does look pretty:thumb:

Chiefshrink
08-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Francis+lighten up=you.

BINGO!!!

Chiefshrink
08-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Do you really refer to your black friends as "friends of 'different color'"?

I used that gentle term for you Jennifer:thumb:

SNR
08-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Whenever I call my wife nasty names and threaten to beat her if she doesn't do what I say, she knows I'm just joking. What, you want to challenge me? I know her better than you do. You know nothing about our relationship.

Sheesh, get a sense of humor you marxist imbeciles

SNR
08-10-2011, 11:09 AM
You still think I'm abusive towards women? Well you have a vagina!

frankotank
08-10-2011, 11:26 AM

wow! first post and you read my mind. depending on which mag I decided to roll with, I've got either 7 or 10 shots. I think being attacked by 10 guys may qualify as being in fear for your life.....right?
this article made me wonder what the wisoncon carry conceal situation is. in missouri I'd think you need to be very careful on who you choose to attack. I know at least 10 people who carry.

frankotank
08-10-2011, 11:35 AM

white people!