PDA

View Full Version : Football Longhorn Network FOIA search

sportsman1
08-07-2011, 09:43 PM
As a former Red Raider I thought I would pass on the aggies research, so our friends up North know just what the Evil empire is up to. The link shows the FOIA request and some aggie commentary.

http://themidnightyell.blogspot.com/2011/08/documents-reveal-intention-behind.html

Baconeater
08-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Meh. Everyone around here is too busy directing their anger at Nebraska to realize who the real enemy is. They'll figure it out eventually.

LiveSteam
08-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Big12 -2 = fail

Stanley Nickels
08-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Just some incredible stuff there. Outright lies at AD meetings, manipulation/coercion by ESPN and LHN. Big 12 is going down, fast. There is not a hint of exaggeration or hyperbole in anything I've said. Things look pretty bleak. No wonder everyone's making kissy-face at any conference who'll look their way. We're the drunk guys at the end of a years-long bender, and anything looks better than our fate.

LiveSteam
08-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Just some incredible stuff there. Outright lies at AD meetings, manipulation/coercion by ESPN and LHN. Big 12 is going down, fast. There is not a hint of exaggeration or hyperbole in anything I've said. Things look pretty bleak. No wonder everyone's making kissy-face at any conference who'll look their way. We're the drunk guys at the end of a years-long bender, and anything looks better than our fate.

You mean you dont blame the Huskers?
That evil,vile cock sucker of a man Tom Osborne.

sportsman1
08-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Pac 12 or 16 or whatever sounds great to me. Whatever it takes to get out of their thumb. As that deal stands we will NEVER be able to reach our full potential. Arrogance at its finest.

Stanley Nickels
08-07-2011, 11:31 PM
At this point, as much as it pains me to say it, kU and MU need to align their marketing strategies. Play on that huge rivalry as a ratings bonanza. It has been before, it will be again. That's how you attract suitors.. make it desirable from a financial perspective..

Chocolate Hog
08-07-2011, 11:32 PM
See ya fags

Stanley Nickels
08-07-2011, 11:36 PM
You mean you dont blame the Huskers?
That evil,vile cock sucker of a man Tom Osborne.

No, never. Do I think the Big t12n is overrated? Sure. But it's better than wiping burnt orange jizz from around your lips for the "opportunity to play in the Longhorn 10 conference". I've begrudged NU for a lot, but never for abandoning the Titanic when the shit first hit the proverbial iceberg while aTm conducts the misfit orchestra on the way down.

sportsman1
08-07-2011, 11:41 PM
I envy Nebraska, and have vowed to root for them in the Big Ten. KU and MU need to be hard at work because the sooner they get it together the better they will be positioned. Proactive like Nebraska is the way to be. This crap will not be sustained. Anything that puts me on the side of aggie is a sign of end times. If the Pac wants to go 16 I would prefer to have KU or MU in it.

Sam Hall
08-08-2011, 12:51 AM
No matter how Nebraska plays this season, I will enjoy being in a new conference. I'm excited to see Nebraska play new opponents and some of the greatest programs in college football history.

Stanley Nickels
08-08-2011, 01:05 AM
Okay, neat, you're in a new conference. This thread isn't about Nebraska. You have cut all ties to this conference. Any posting from here on out is unnecessary. If the teams that most on this site support-- that is, MU, ku, K-State-- join your conference, we'll make a thread. Until then, you're the guy that quit a shitty job and came back in to tell you how sweet his (not really sweet) life is. Leave.

Sam Hall
08-08-2011, 01:49 AM
I don't plan on leaving. I'm sure none of the other Nebraska fans plan on leaving, either. You will want to talk smack with us when your team joins the Big Ten.

Chocolate Hog
08-08-2011, 01:50 AM
Okay, neat, you're in a new conference. This thread isn't about Nebraska. You have cut all ties to this conference. Any posting from here on out is unnecessary. If the teams that most on this site support-- that is, MU, ku, K-State-- join your conference, we'll make a thread. Until then, you're the guy that quit a shitty job and came back in to tell you how sweet his (not really sweet) life is. Leave.

I'll make a thread about Nebraska football this year. You can eat a dick.

LiveSteam
08-08-2011, 06:34 AM

The greatest football team the world has ever known

Saul Good
08-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Did anybody actually read this? BFD

God forbid the Longhorn Network show a Mizzou women's volleyball game.

eazyb81
08-11-2011, 03:31 PM
NCAA has just ruled against the televising of high school games on conference or university networks.

It will be interesting to see what this does to The Longhorn Network. Who is actually going to broadcast this POS without college or high school football content?

Extra Point
08-11-2011, 03:42 PM
See ya pillowbiters

Pardon me, but we sure don't want to see you first!:p

Extra Point
08-11-2011, 03:52 PM

Have fun with the BIG 10+, and the shit ref calls against you next season, bud. Beebe is going to have to rename the Big12 to the Heartland Conference, and we'll have to hope for the best with the six remaining.

Tell Turncoat Tom "Hello," from all of us lowly folk out here. Hope your brass "ring" has a nice Chinese finger trap, size small, just for you.

vailpass
08-11-2011, 05:12 PM

Have fun with the BIG 10+, and the shit ref calls against you next season, bud. Beebe is going to have to rename the Big12 to the Heartland Conference, and we'll have to hope for the best with the six remaining.

Tell Turncoat Tom "Hello," from all of us lowly folk out here. Hope your brass "ring" has a nice Chinese finger trap, size small, just for you.

LMAO Butt hurt all up and DOWN this motha trucka'!