PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues The Tea Party is coming off to be the parents in all of this..

petegz28
08-08-2011, 07:07 PM
You have the 2 kids, spending and playing with other people's money without a care in the world for the consequences. Buying friends and buying toys with Mom and Dad's money promising to pay them back later.

Then suddenly the parents say "enough". The kids beg and scream and stomp their feet about how it isn't fair. About how they spent all the money Mom and Dad gave them and then some and now are mad that Mom and Dad don't want to give them more. Trying the tired line of "I swear this is the last time I will ask for money and I swear I am going to pay it back this time".

Mom and Dad gave in more than they should have but not to the extent the kids wanted. Now the kids are out bad mouthing their mean parents for not giving them what they want. "It's not fair"! "They just don't get it"! "How can they do this to us"? "Don't they know I've racked up bills on their dime and I don't have the money to pay them?"

With all the hate being spewed about the Tea Party as of late over this debt deal it is starting to come off more and more that the Tea Party is the parents in this deal and Dems, Obama and some Repubs are acting like spoiled, little brats because they might see the end to their free ride.

Call it tough love or what not. Yep, it's painful. No parent wants to ground their kids. Yes, it is tough on parents too because responsible parents will stay home and sacrifice their social life to make sure the kid stays grounded and follows through with it not to mention, still pay the bill their kid racked up. It sucks for everyone. But in the end it is the best thing for all.

Calcountry
08-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Invent some more of that money stuff mom and dad, otherwise, I'm going to scream.